It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Your) Children Are Not Safe - Here's Why

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Should your Child ever be sexually abused and people in positions of authority know of the abuse - please know that the current legislation in Australia can be circumvented. I have communicated with people via the internet and and it would appear that my comment rings true for other countries as well.

Legislation tends to protect the paedophile and/or predator (there is a difference) and the very same legislation also tends to protect those who protect the abusers.

Here is a concise description (although it is difficult to be concise) of my recent experiences on my current journey. Those who are already acquainted with my journey as an Ex-Cop Child Abuse Whistleblower will be aware that I have endured three years of intimidation and psychological assault. My life on every level has been destroyed - yet - my journey continues - as do I.

There are three legal arenas available to me that are currently active because I fought for them. Imagine a softball diamond on first base is the current Australian Royal Commission Into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse - second base - The Federal Human Rights Court of Australia - third base - WorkCover Commission.

Recently I engaged in legal proceedings with regard to my WorkCover Commission matter. I will be brief. I had to unexpectedly represent myself. I contacted the relevant professionals - this being WorkCover Commission administration as well as the legal representative for the other party. I asked the WorkCover Commission admin to please insert my name on all correspondence and documents as I was now representing myself. I requested that the legal practitioner for the other party also remove another name and insert mine - remove the term Dear Sir/s and endorse the initial legal document with a signature.

What do you think happened? My correspondence is always professional, polite, succinct and without emotion.My name was not inserted - three weeks after phone conversations and a selection of emails and even hard copy correspondence. How about that?!

Gets even more interesting - after I ask questions about why my name is not on the legal documents - guess the (professional) responses. The legal representative for the other party sent me a hard copy of my requested document - with a bright red stamp of the word COPY. My name was not there, the other name was there, Dear Sir/s was still there and no signature - the very same letter with no changes!

The WorkCover Commission response was very creative. In brief - it was a 'quirk' in the computer system. I am former operational Police Officer and I know for a fact that government computers are well maintained by professional computer technicians. Hmmm...

Please know there is no law that prevents me from sharing my experiences with other people via the internet. As a matter of fact I have one particular document I want to share. Advice I received was not to release it to the media - however - there is nothing to prevent me from sharing the documents with individuals. [*SNIP*]

I am alone in the world with no family or partner and your connection to my journey would be appreciated. It would also be a type of insurance - lets' just put it this way - people have died for far far less than what I am doing. There are already a number of trusted friends and professionals - both nationally and internationally that are holding certain documents for me. The documents are to be uploaded in the event that for any reason I am unable to upload them myself. I also have safety deposit.

Hold the thought that I am completely vulnerable, without family or partner and have battled alone - save for one friend/work colleague and my personal physician. The other party includes the Catholic Church - keep holding that thought - Catholicism is based on the tenet of Christianity - do unto others and all that. Yet I put the safety and welfare of Children first and have my life destroyed.

Other details - I cannot discuss online any further now that my 245 pages of evidence is before the Federal Court of Human Rights.

Thank you for reading this far - it is impossible to be concise. So many people have relayed to me - keep going - don't stop - even if you only help one Child - keep on. Know that I have kept every document and email over the course of 2011, 2012, 2013 and continuing. You cannot change the dates or signatures on the evidence - how about that!!!

We are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience - however - for an abused Child it is just hell. Much Peace heaven knows we need some...

NB: Powerful & Disturbing Child Abuse in 2013 is what you need to type into the internet search engine to find more on my journey.

edit on 23/11/13 by argentus because: Removed sentences not compliant with section 15e of the T&C.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I have been studying "establishment paedophilia" for a couple months now.
I started a thread yesterday which you may find interesting..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My thread doesnt yet scrape the surface, but I intend to post further information as the thread develops.

I havent mentioned Bryn Estyn, or Haute De La Garenne yet.
I havent mentioned Ted Heaths links to Jimmy Savile and Haute De La Garenne, and the sailing club.

IMO there is an elite in every society that is literally above the law. And because of such, they commit the most heinous of crimes, with zero fear of reproach.

If this subject interests you as much as it does me, then I would highly suggest watching the WHOLE video interview I posted.

I come at this question from the UK perspective, but have seen evidence that it goes on in the US also and also the UK's High Commissioner for Australia was booted out of Australia quite a few years back due to inappropriate behaviour with children.

EDIT: Above all, realise you are not alone. There are people that do care about your plight, but they dont get the platform to support you. There are many hundreds and possibly thousands of victims too scared to come forward. With the treatment they receive, Im not surprised.

edit on 201311America/Chicago11am11amSat, 23 Nov 2013 06:39:54 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Thank you for your response. My main aim is to get my evidence into all three arenas and my goal is to change laws. I am getting closer rather than further away.

My comment about being alone is in reference to being targeted - not that I am alone in my beliefs. I note too a few articles recently where psychiatrists and other professionals are trying to install the medical opinion that paedophilia is just a sexual orientation or choice. In one article - I cannot recall the country - there is a campaign to install paedophilia as a disability. The predator and their protectors have no soul!

Thank you again & I will check out your thread.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
excellent thread....we are in a spiritual war....but are invincible when guarded by the Holy Spirit.
I'm fighting evil too, for the last 55 years. count me in....rrrexxx7 over there at yahoo....send me all you can, i'll tear some azz with the information.

edit on 23-11-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yeasho....in Aramaic

edit on 23-11-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yeasho....in Aramaic

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I am truly humbled every rare time that I see someone almost going it alone to do what is right and beyond in order to protect the innocence of little children. The protection of their innocence has become the subject of my prayers and meditations. And you have become my heroine whom I will now keep at the forefront of my positive thoughts and prayers. Please keep us apprised of your most difficult journey.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hi sweety
Just a new twist in a long long line of obfuscating and attempts to derail, delay and make you give up and go away. It is astonishing the lengths they will go to. Hold your head up!

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Thank you for standing with me - I will get information to you soon.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Thank you. You are not the first to call me a hero/heroine - I am just a decent person who is trying to maintain some decency in a society that is full of indecency.

I am humbled that you see me in such a light. Please keep me in your prayers - I feel it - I really do. People are starting to realise the depth and veracity of my journey and the prayers, meditations and positive thoughts are helping me to regain my health. Everyday someone new stands with me - deep down I feel slightly stronger and my Spirit feels renewed.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Amanda5
reply to post by aboutface

Thank you. You are not the first to call me a hero/heroine - I am just a decent person who is trying to maintain some decency in a society that is full of indecency.

I am humbled that you see me in such a light. Please keep me in your prayers - I feel it - I really do. People are starting to realise the depth and veracity of my journey and the prayers, meditations and positive thoughts are helping me to regain my health. Everyday someone new stands with me - deep down I feel slightly stronger and my Spirit feels renewed.

Much Peace...

On the positive side(if there is such a thing) your suffering has helped you to understand the suffering of others.
I think we gain empathy in our own struggles. Without suffering ourselves I dont think we can truly understand the suffering of others.
By your tagline above your avatar, Id say you truly do care.
My struggles in life have been different to your own so I cannot comprehend what you have been through, but I too do care, and I seek to prevent and highlight the suffering of others.

You have my respect.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I welcome your support and respect. My empathy for suffering has been a focus of my life and because you don't know me you are not aware of that.

By todays standards I suffered a psychologically damaging Childhood and I believe that is the reason I have endured and will continue to endure this journey. I already had sensitivity and empathy for abused Children and this only strengthened my resolve. Read the first draft of my book/recount when you have time to learn a little more about my current journey.

Thank you for your support I will return to your thread - not because I am reciprocating your support - but because I genuinely want to connect to and stand with like minded people - because I make that cognitive choice.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Thank you, on behalf of every child you have helped, just thank you.
Kids deserve to be protected, not their abusers.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Here to bump the thread and to repeat what woodsmom said.

Thank you, on behalf of every child you have helped.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I read your doc and viewed your videos, and my heart and prayers go out to you. You are extremely brave, and I fervently hope you prevail. We need a hundred thousand more like you.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Eidolon23
I read your doc and viewed your videos, and my heart and prayers go out to you. You are extremely brave, and I fervently hope you prevail. We need a hundred thousand more like you.

To the OP and yourself, where can I find a copy of the document being shared?
I have watched both videos. But cant find the document.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11am11amSun, 24 Nov 2013 07:06:16 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Here you go:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Thank you - and for including the location of my first draft book/recount.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Thank you for viewing the video clips - I look awful my health has been impacted on for a protracted period of time - but - it is the message that is important. The book/recount was written - initially as a record of events as a legal document but it morphed into a book. There are more chapters to be written - this journey is still going and as far as I am concerned - it is game on. The closer I get to the legal arenas the harder they are fighting me.

I have a friend who is also a Child Abuse Whistleblower & every now and then we talk about about how our actions have made us targets. I intend to make an effort to visit the website regularly - just so people know I have not been silenced - permanently. I am not afraid but I do know that people have died for far far less than what I am doing.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Eidolon23

Here you go:

www.disclose.tv...

Thank you for the link I have downloaded and will start reading it right away.

I would like to point out to Amanda that it would seem that the doc links have been removed from some of your sources on other forums.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Amanda5
I am not afraid but I do know that people have died for far far less than what I am doing.

Much Peace...

Indeed, the guy in the video I posted about Elm Guest house had 3 shot fired through his w indow(wont display unless written like this).
He kept the courage, and I hope you do too.
I applaud people like you and him, many "victims" have been murdered or imprisoned to silence them.
You are the very definition of a hero, in every sense.
I sincerely hope you dont become a martyr.
Your courage is immense, and you deserve all the support you can get.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11am11amSun, 24 Nov 2013 10:13:12 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

OneManArmy

Eidolon23

Here you go:

www.disclose.tv...

Thank you for the link I have downloaded and will start reading it right away.

I would like to point out to Amanda that it would seem that the doc links have been removed from some of your sources on other forums.

Personally, I've gone ahead and downloaded it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join