It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Your) Children Are Not Safe - Here's Why

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Eidolon23

OneManArmy

Eidolon23
reply to post by OneManArmy

Here you go:

www.disclose.tv...

Thank you for the link I have downloaded and will start reading it right away.

I would like to point out to Amanda that it would seem that the doc links have been removed from some of your sources on other forums.

Personally, I've gone ahead and downloaded it.

Me too.

@Amanda I just sent you a U2U. I hope you get the chance to read it.

I just finished reading the document.
I think you have inadvertently stumbled into the cold hard fact that YES the child protection services are designed to fail. They are designed to fail for a reason, and that reason as shown in my thread is that the abuse reaches into the upper echelons of society. I think the goal of child protection services isnt the protection of children, rather it is solely for the protection of the abusers. Your personal case highlights this very dramatically.

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSun, 24 Nov 2013 14:28:17 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Yes - you have realised the depth of my journey. Due to being a former Police Officer I began this journey equipped with knowledge and first hand skills that are invaluable. Add to that over ten years university study - and - if there is one skill I have, that is how to organise my information so that it can be read and understood by others.

The book/recount is written in a manner that can be understood by any reader of any literacy level. I know too how controlled the education system is - and - that is to be my next journey once I am through this one.

I am glad you can see and acknowledge that I am living walking evidence - on how the system has been set up to fail. I have all the academic and personal skills to present that evidence in an open, public legal arena. I can win this - I just have to survive the journey.

I am truly grateful for your support - thank you again.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
be as carefull as you can. a few yrs ago,a child told me what was happening in my area.naturally i told authorities,believing they'd be decent,helpfull ones. i've tried to tell,on sites.but it's deleted and banned.now i focus my plans on leaving this hell.the gang of men were attacking me,i never got any help,yet they still do,even with a long list of convictions.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by indenial

Thank you for your concern and support. I have reported information lawfully and legally as my profession of Teacher dictates - information spans at least 35 years. I am going nowhere and fighting my fight in public all the way. This way should any harm come to me - I have a variety of people both nationally and internationally who will upload my documents/evidence so that the public will know the truth .

I am sorry you have suffered for doing what was right. Part of the problem is that the systems are set up to fail and my intention is to change laws - along with making the global internet community aware of the reality that their Children are not safe.

You too - take great care of yourself - you did what was right and evil hates that. You were not afraid and evil thrives on fear. Be not afraid - ever.

Much Peace...
edit on 25-11-2013 by Amanda5 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
From one Aussie to another, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

It might not seem like it but the Australian parents are behind you 100%. Keep going!

Children do not have a voice, we must be their voice.

Tell us what we must do to support you & help change laws, mind sets whatever & we will do it.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This video might go some way to explain why certain paedophiles never get prosecuted.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneggod

Thank you for responding. At this stage I am making progress - albeit slowly. I need my story to be viral as they say on the internet. With the public supporting me the authorities see you not just me. Filling the Federal Human Rights Court on 20th & 21st March 2014 would be of an enormous benefit. The Federal Human Rights Court is located at 80 William Street Sydney, NSW and commences at 10 am. A packed court room would certainly let the authorities know that we are standing together on this issue.

For some reason I cannot get the media interested in my matter - I have every document issued during 2011, 2012, 2013 and continuing. It appears I have to reach my goals before the media are interested - hmmm - all just part of the system that is failing to protect the Children and to support Parents, Carers and Guardians.

Perhaps you could enquire with ABC or Derryn HInch as to why they are not interested in publicising my journey - yes even Derryn Hinch is not interested and that makes me go hmmm....

For people outside Australia - Derryn Hinch is a Child Abuse advocate and even went to jail for the cause but I cannot get him interested in interviewing me. Hmmm...

Thank you for taking the time to respond. When you speak with people tell them there are a variety of threads on the internet to read about my journey as well as two youtube videos. I have an interview coming up and that will be posted on youtube. Tell people the titles to type into the internet search engine are - Powerful & Disturbing Child Abuse in 2013 & add Video 2 for the second video. Also the title of this thread - (Your) Children Are Not Safe - Here's Why.

I don't have a website - cannot afford it - I do not have facebook because I am a Teacher and felt it would not be professional with so many Students using it. By spreading my information over many sites I am reaching many more people - also a central information area like a blog does not allow the information to flow freely. There is no way - at this stage to tell how many people have accessed my journey - and that is exactly what I want, that was by design.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have done my best Amanda, unfortunately most people don't want to hear it. They would rather turn a blind eye and keep their heads buried. I applaud you for what you are doing and support you 100% but it's an up hill battle, especially when people are profiting at the expense of children.
The corruption is fueled by money and greed.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Calstorm - thank you for responding and for your effort. People are afraid of the repugnant nature of Child Abuse, that is one aspect I have learned on my journey. People are focused on self/mind controlled/brain washed and cannot grasp the ugly truth - but they will eventually.

I have had people - good quality people - say to me "But what can you do?" People feel helpless against the 'system' and people in positions of authority - that is why I am paving the way.

Please stay with me and remain standing with me - your efforts will not be wasted.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Hi Amanda5,I sent you a u2u-please know that I am thinking of you,and you have my support,I only wish there was something I could do to help.You are a brave+strong soul,and in my eyes,an absolute hero.I wish you a good day,and to know that I have a massive amount of respect for your integrity,courage and strength.Bless you.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

i've never mentioned this online before.i'm new to computers,i often don't get point things arn't meant to be real. but i'm glad someone has seen what i did.a child started to tell me what her sisters bloke was doing,with them all knowing.i thought tptb would want to know,it was personal revenge for me as well.ss.had allready taken their first baby away,adopted second one few months later.but they hung me.they didn't want to know,i guess as then they had to do something about it,i dont know why.all the men around the girls got away with it all,even 11 yr old pregnant.they get top dla and dss "cos we was abused as kids".a ton of therapy and help at hsp.and groups. i became chronicly suicidal,they even left me to die.i really cant live in this hell now.i just still cant get my head around what they've done to me for telling.i understand now when someone is hurt in the street,and no one wants to get involved.ironicly my child is a nurse who wrote to tptb,to help me,and the whole situationis ridiculous.they ignored the letters.....sorry,didn't see i posted a bit of it before,i'm reading back to front!.i've given up hope,but i pray you will make them do their jobs properly.
edit on 6-12-2013 by indenial because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by indenial

indenial - I had this conversation one week ago. I go to a Christian church because I have been turned off the Catholic Church - not God - just organised religion however at the Christian church I can sing and feel the peace of being with good kind gentle people.

One of the women there is educated and works with children and had, herself reported child abuse as her professional duty many years ago - it cascaded into her actually losing her home and everything. She was asking me about the current progress of my journey and as we finished our conversation - she was about to walk away - she turned to me and stated that she had kept all the paperwork from that sad chapter of her life. She mentioned that she hoped her efforts were not wasted - I responded that - every effort to protect a child is worthwhile and will never be a wasted effort.

indenial - we are fighting evil and I know I did not start this journey as a warrior but now I know I am a warrior. Protect yourself and your soul with prayers, kind words to yourself and meditation - anything that works for you. You did good and you did right - evil hates that so you stay strong on the inside and the outside will follow. Thank you - your support for me is greatly valued.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
To those people who are following my journey - Thursday 19th December 2013 I will reach the first of my three legal arenas. The first is my WorkCover Hearing which is a battle to fight what was done to me in my workplace, (an Australian secondary school), immediately after I made a Mandatory Report. every aspect of my life was destroyed.

A Mandatory Report requires that I, as Teacher report any information that is relevant to child abuse. It is the law and if I do not act I am committing an offence and can be sent to jail.

To all the people who stand with me, thank you for your positive thoughts and prayers and meditations and kind words. My spirit has been broken but I am back with more strength than I ever imagined. The support of the global internet community really helps.

I have kept every document over 2011, 2012, 2013 and continuing. I have documents entrusted to a variety of people in various countries around the world - in the event I am unable to upload my documents - there are many people who will ensure that society has access to my story.

The Children of our global community deserve to live their lives free from paedophiles and predators and to be abuse free. If you think your child is safe - paedophiles and predators walk in every circle of society and are found in every profession and care not what you think of them - unless they get caught!

Thank you for the support that has got me this far - I appreciate every positive energy that comes my way.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Fingers crossed for you, lady.

You're gonna do great!

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
For those of you who are following my journey and for those who've just joined in - I attended a WorkCover Hearing/Conciliation on Thursday 19th December 2013. I consider what transpired as a win. Here are the highlights.

1. The Arbitrator had to maintain strict legal boundaries (even though an inaccurate section was applied to my matter) and the most compensation I could hope to receive was $13,000. Keep in mind my life was destroyed on every level immediately after I made a Mandatory Report in 2011 and three years of my life have been taken from me, three years that I will never get back. I stated that this offer was an insult.

2. The barrister of 27 years of legal practice was visibly rattled when I mentioned my Federal Human Rights Court Interlocutory Hearing. All she was concerned with was, "What's the remedy?" which is legal meta- language for how much money to make this go away? I replied with; " I am setting a precedent so I can change laws." I Asked her whether she wanted to read my Statement of Claim which is the basis for the Federal Human Rights Court matter and she replied in the affirmative. She was pulling the papers out of the plastic sheets frantically searching for something. I responded at one stage with a remark; "Some things in life are about ethics and conscience - not everything is about money." Remember readers my journey is about being a voice for Child Abuse victims and survivors.

3.I quoted a section of the Legal Profession Act 2004 to the female barrister - Section 730A Duty to report suspected offences - she responded like a bullet out of a gun with; "I am not applying that" or words very similar. So I made some notes and while everyone was waiting for me to complete my notes I looked up and stated that I would be relaying her denial of the law to the current Royal Commission. Keep in mind it is a criminal offence to fail to protect the identity of a Mandatory Reporter - comes with huge fines and/or a custodial sentence. The times I have recorded the offence in writing complete with the names of the two professionals who admitted my employers had failed to protect my identity - I could not estimate.

4. The entire session was recorded and at no time was I informed that the session was confidential thus I share information freely.

5. The outcome of the day - I have withdrawn my matter and can return to it at any time and re-commence proceedings - however - I have elected to transfer my matter to the Fraud Investigation Branch for a full investigation. As I have commenced communications with the Legal Services Commissioner - I relayed the barristers denial of the Legal Profession Act 2004 Section 730A Duty to report suspected offences and requested it be added to my current complaint.

NB: At one stage I offered, during an attempt at negotiating a one off lump sum compensation payment for the pain and suffering and three years of my life that have been taken from me that I will never get back - that I would not complete my book/recount for sharing with the public. I stated I would only finish the book/recount for the purpose of sharing information with the current Royal Commission. No attempt was made to negotiate a one off lump sum compensation in private which is perfectly legal and does happen. Hmmmm...stay tuned.

Thank you to everyone for your continued support - you keep me going.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If rich elite powerful people make up 5 percent of the population and pedophilia is equally dispersed as I believe it to be (although rich and or elites are more likely to act on urges since they know they have the means to get away with it. I can't afford to bribe a judge or jury or pay a team of hit men or hire the best lawyers, and I'm not best friends with any politician...are you?) then that means for every 20 pedophiles, one of them is a rich powerful elite.

But we only hear about someone famous getting caught for this once or twice every 5 or 10 years...and within that time we'll over a hundred maybe even a thousand non rich non elite non powerful people are busted... just look at the msnbc show "to catch a predator". They had tons of guys showing up to have sex with 13-14 year olds.

Where's all the rich people? Still getting away with it, that's where. See powerful people don't have to troll the Internet.

Power corrupts. It's a human weakness. Therefore it only stands to reason that those who possess power should be watched more carefully since it is so easy to fall prey to the mechanisms of the mind.

Bravo op! I commend you for your courage and commitment! If you did not live on another continent i would offer to guard your house while you sleep or to be your bodyguard/witness during the day or whatever you needed! I have very strong faith and my prayers will be with you.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
3n19m470 - How can I possibly thank you for such a thoughtful post - both - for the research and intellectual thought applied to the topic and for your generous offer to assist me.

I too have a deep and committed faith and I know that if any harm comes to me - I will be far far far more dangerous to those who fear me and what I am doing. I know that in Spirit I can haunt those who fear me forever and forever after that and will be in a position to follow them to the ends of the Universe and beyond - and - they know this and it paralyses them with terror.

This is also why I have various documents held in trust - on just about every continent on the planet. I also have security deposit and an insurance broker. The broker is the person who will alert all the 'shareholders' if and when to upload the documents held in trust. I also have one particular group of computer experts - the group numbers around 100,000 - they are prepared to upload all my documents and evidence at my say so. I want to travel the legal proper avenues first - but - should I be denied - everything will be uploaded and I will shake the hand of any legal professional who charges me with libel or any other charge - as I will embrace the opportunity to be in a courtroom. So you see - all roads lead to my evidence.

It started with sending a first draft copy of my book/recount to a variety of trusted friends and professionals - just about every state in Australia. Via the internet I have made some wonderful new friends and note that the number of people following my journey is growing each day.

Your post in this thread is the most wonderful christmas present I could have hoped for and I thank you from the depths of my heart.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Glad to see you are keeping up the good fight. Im still thinking about you, just wanted to let you know.
I wish you all the best in the new year.

I tried to take a small break from this subject for a while, just to clear my head, but it keeps coming back to "haunt" me.
I keep finding some subjects keep returning back to the "elite paedophile rings" and the coverups. And the same old tactics of calling people that have suffered as a result of these deviants, liars or mentally unstable.
Stay strong and take all precautions with EVERY bit of evidence you have, as it always has an uncanny knack of just disappearing, never to be seen again.

My thoughts and hopes are with you.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
OneManArmy thank you. I too know the need to taking a break from such a soul destroying subject. Know that I have security deposit and know that with all the people around the globe who are holding some of my document in trust - it is difficult to believe that they could all go missing - particularly those that have been printed off.

Not long until March 2014 when I stand up in the Australian Federal Human Rights Court. Also there is the chance that the WorkCover Fraud Branch will fully investigate my matter - and what an investigation that will be - so many people have told out and out lies that can be proven to be false.

I do get weary and I do crave a proper holiday but I imagine that so too do those who have suffered at the hands of paedophiles and predators. I imagine there is no relief from the abuse in the minds of the victims - at least I am trying to gain some semblance of justice.

Much Peace...

NB And I have yet to give evidence at the current Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse - with all my evidence I could justify my very own Commission. Who knows - I think about it with enough passion I might just get what I want.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

In the U.S., there are MANY cases of proven child molestation, in which the judge gives a beyond-ridiculously-light sentence to the offender. In some of those cases, when some news commentator has shown pictures of the judges on television, I strongly suspect that some of the judges are themselves offenders, and are protecting their own. Nothing provable, but there is a look to the eyes. I became able to recognize that for what it was when someone we knew was convicted (and rightly; he confessed), for such a crime. Never did trust the guy, and that instinct proved accurate! Some of the judges remind me of that fellow.

I have read that such sorts network together, so it's very possible that they could infiltrate positions of power. Evil tends to excel in this fallen world, after all.

For you, be safe, be wary, and don't give up! The fight is worthy!

All considered, I think someone I know has the right idea. This person stated that if anyone ever did anything to a child of his/hers, they wouldn't report them, and the person would simply vanish, or turn up dead. I can understand that point of view!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join