It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Adam and Eve the first humans? Studying Genesis 1-2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Umm, there was a Chick Goddess involved!!

I think its a secret tho...

Before all the Male religions most religions worshiped females, before the written language etc but Men didn't want to empower females and destroyed those gods and made the new Gods war like and male.
edit on 23-11-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Men were soulless drones til the women came along!!

Oh something just clicked in brain!!

edit on 23-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: typo

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

jhill76

OccamsRazor04

AbleEndangered
When God created Adam, he made him from the dust and clay of the Earth...

The creation of the female was a bit different and a bit later....

If Lillith and other people existed first, why was there no suitable companion for Adam?

To play off this question. What if all the others had their own suitable companions already? For instance, you know how people say he is my soulmate, or this is the person I am to be with, etc.

So you can't answer the simple question. How about, the REAL companion was a siberian tiger, but they all had mates. People were really meant to live with giant cats.

Or we can stick to the Bible and not make unfounded claims based on speculation.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

AbleEndangered

What if God was making Men in a hatchery??

I will take your inability to answer my questions as proof you know your other comments were baseless.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Here I'll answer it, fine!!

Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipSZYgFVJvI
www.youtube.com...

Genesis 2 KJV

10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;

12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.

14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

15 And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

edit on 23-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Just so you know, I sincerely appreciate all of your replies to me tonight. Thank you so much for answering my questions.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

jhill76

OccamsRazor04

AbleEndangered

If Lillith and other people existed first, why was there no suitable companion for Adam?

To play off this question. What if all the others had their own suitable companions already? For instance, you know how people say he is my soulmate, or this is the person I am to be with, etc.

So you can't answer the simple question. How about, the REAL companion was a siberian tiger, but they all had mates. People were really meant to live with giant cats.

Or we can stick to the Bible and not make unfounded claims based on speculation.

I see. You posed a question, but do not entertain the question. Why ask? If you do not want a serious response.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

jhill76

OccamsRazor04

jhill76

OccamsRazor04

AbleEndangered

I see. You posed a question, but do not entertain the question. Why ask? If you do not want a serious response.

Because your answer was baseless speculation and had absolutely nothing to do with the Bible, and actually contradicts what the Bible says.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

jhill76

OccamsRazor04

jhill76

OccamsRazor04

AbleEndangered

Because your answer was baseless speculation and had absolutely nothing to do with the Bible, and actually contradicts what the Bible says.

That's what it is to you, based on your perception. I posed a question to your question, to gauge response.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Read that book(s) carefully!!

You found all the parts about the aliens right??

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
A good Documentary about my last post.

Good watch.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

AbleEndangered
reply to post by jhill76

That Sumerian Goddess Ishtar plays a role in all this...

Anu, may be the Sumerian name for God.

No. Quite stupid. I already posted that when Adam was created there were NO other humans. This is confirmed by the fact that no living creature was suitable as a companion to Adam, thus the need for Eve. If other humans existed Eve would never have been needed.

You can believe what you like, but the belief is 100% not supported by the Bible. Believe that unicorn farts powered Ishtar's creation abilities, or that garden gnomes are her descendents. None of this is in the Bible, but you can think as you wish.

You could posit whatever you wanted based on ancient texts you seem to think you have very strong grasp on, and insult posters to boot...because, if it's in the bible, it must be true...or more to the point - if your interpretation of what is says is CONFIRMED by the FACT...as if you were right there documenting the whole scene, as an eyewitness...

...but then, you can believe what you wish...

What you're saying might sound a little less ridiculous if you left out the FACTS, and the CONFIRMED crap...

Å99
edit on 23-11-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

AbleEndangered

Read that book(s) carefully!!

You found all the parts about the aliens right??

Yes. The Israelites were aliens in Egypt. I read that part.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Another way to take the story is to take them as symbols representing the early human race as a whole.
Then the first stories are saying something about the way God relates to early humanity.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

DISRAELI
Another way to take the story is to take them as symbols representing the early human race as a whole.
Then the first stories are saying something about the way God relates to early humanity.

This can not be proven false, but either way there is no earlier creation event before Adam.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Agreed.
Whether it is taken literally or symbolically, the "creation of Adam" and the "creation of the human race" are meant to be understood as the same thing.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

DISRAELI

This can not be proven false, but either way there is no earlier creation event before Adam.

...in this locus...

2nd line

Å99

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

akushla99

OccamsRazor04

DISRAELI

...in this loci...

2nd line

Å99

A way with words... Always interesting to see your posts.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
What about who created God??

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
What about who created God??

He was always there. Even his spirits, are of him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join