It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does Going to Hell Look Like?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

NewAgeMan

Meanwhile, somewhere in the mix, the real God was laying down a prophetic foreshadowing for his own arrival and great work, and I can prove that by something that happened in regards to a certain "two horned ram" synchronistically and serendipitously, caught up in a "thicket", nearby.

Would anyone like to know about this or see the evidence, which proves that the OT foreshadowed the new in the most unbelievably, extraordinary way, and by that I'm referring to a superdeterminism in the divine order pointing to Jesus Himself and His Great Work of all Ages..?

Didn't think so. People are largely only interested in their own nonsense and interpretations.

I did like what an above poster said though about Jesus not so much "teaching" as proclaiming the self-evident Good News.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

No I dont think so, as Jesus encarnated well after the Abrahamic Demi-God (ON TRIAL) Yahweh ENKI/ENLIL (ANU the FATHER) 400,000 years before. I could be wrong but these Godisms are not very clear in who or what they were exactly or how they continued incarnation; (WHOS IN CHARGE HERE) other than than (banned/NOT ALLOWED) repeated procreation with the human female? Who started Paganism? Moccasins; would imply the native americans might have the key to the God puzzle (if only they had a written and not oral tradition) (just like the Hebrew Saducce), keep it obtuse. Why, because in the unknowing of whats going on you cover your bases of ignorance by hiding it in implied mystery, complicate your religion to the point of distraction. No one will figure it out, LOTS OF TIME WASTED on nothing (thats the point) keep you busy accomplishing NOTHING. Its called THEOLOGY (a unclear history of religion).
edit on 28-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Lots of time wasted? You spout all that unintelligible stuff and then accuse the rest of us of THEOLOGY?! Seriously? You even drag in the Amerindians on the basis of a figure of speech I used. The fact is, the Amerindians had and have some of the keys, and many tribes around the world do also. I leave theology to theologians, as theology absorbs twenty-seven times it weight in excess reality. I speak the truth as God has revealed it to me, and discredit what is not so, such as the 404, Hell.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Lazarus Short
vethumanbeing

VeteranHumanBeing
No I dont think so, as Jesus encarnated well after the Abrahamic Demi-God (ON TRIAL) Yahweh ENKI/ENLIL (ANU the FATHER) 400,000 years before. I could be wrong but these Godisms are not very clear in who or what they were exactly or how they continued incarnation; (WHOS IN CHARGE HERE) other than than (banned/NOT ALLOWED) repeated procreation with the human female? Who started Paganism? Moccasins; would imply the native americans might have the key to the God puzzle (if only they had a written and not oral tradition) (just like the Hebrew Saducce), keep it obtuse. Why, because in the unknowing of whats going on you cover your bases of ignorance by hiding it in implied mystery, complicate your religion to the point of distraction. No one will figure it out, LOTS OF TIME WASTED on nothing (thats the point) keep you busy accomplishing NOTHING. Its called THEOLOGY (a unclear history of religion).

Lazarus Short
Lots of time wasted? You spout all that unintelligible stuff and then accuse the rest of us of THEOLOGY?! Seriously? You even drag in the Amerindians on the basis of a figure of speech I used. The fact is, the Amerindians had and have some of the keys, and many tribes around the world do also. I leave theology to theologians, as theology absorbs twenty-seven times it weight in excess reality. I speak the truth as God has revealed it to me, and discredit what is not so, such as the 404, Hell.

You are accusing me of being 'cryptic'? So you recognise an innate talent for disseminating information that hits in 4 directions at once. I leave theology to the theologians because they love to play with themselves (theories period) especially considering the 3 year time frame Jesus supposedly walked the earth leaving no record of his thoughts or travels; leaving it all to 'witnesses'. I have an idea that Jesus may have never been human, just an inserted thoughtform (think Pixar Studios) IDEA to change the course of mankinds religious dogma, mud hole of old testament sinful retribution (diabolical genious at work). Hey now you started it bringing the Native Americans into play. I would like to meet your God, (probably the same one that speaks to me as well).

edit on 29-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

"You are accusing me of being 'cryptic'? So you recognise an innate talent for disseminating information that hits in 4 directions at once. I leave theology to the theologians because they love to play with themselves (theories period) especially considering the 3 year time frame Jesus supposedly walked the earth leaving not record of his thoughts or travels; leaving it all to 'witnesses'. I have an idea that Jesus may have never been human, just an inserted thoughtform (think Pixar Studios) IDEA to change the course of mankinds religious dogma, mud hole of old testament sinful retribution (diabolical genious at work). Hey now you started it bringing the Native Americans into play. I would like to meet your God, (probably the same one that speaks to me as well)." Quote VHB

Surely, you couldn't be claiming that the Good Book (aka The Little Golden Book) could be a twisted, misinterpreted mess, VHB...lol...cos I definitely would...

The Vat. mandates (through Papa - singular mouthpiece for the 'true god') require such adherance (of course, otherwise you're heretical!)...lots has been written concerning the vivid imaginings (as far as vividity can be assigned to adhered doctrine) about the 'How does GOING to hell look like'...the reality, of course, is far more mundane, and procedural...but, that would be too simple and pedestrian to entertain...better to invent the characters (and thier respective qualities) that render a policy-line as consistently as possible...updates wouldn't be required as Vatican-balcony determinations, if this wasn't the case...but there is no accounting for invention on individual and global scales...across centuries, and through several mouthpieces...

Å99

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

I would like to meet your God, (probably the same one that speaks to me as well).

If you think Jesus the Christ was a mere thoughtform, then I don't think my God is the same one who speaks to you. Since I am a subscriber to Universal Reconciliation, I will admit it is possible, but you need to confess that He came in the flesh, not merely as a non-corporeal spirit.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Lazarus Short
vethumanbeing

VeteranHumanBeing

Lazarus Short

You are accusing me of being 'cryptic'? So you recognise an innate talent for disseminating information that hits in 4 directions at once. I leave theology to the theologians because they love to play with themselves (theories period) especially considering the 3 year time frame Jesus supposedly walked the earth leaving not record of his thoughts or travels; leaving it all to 'witnesses'. I have an idea that Jesus may have never been human, just an inserted thoughtform (think Pixar Studios) IDEA to change the course of mankinds religious dogma, mud hole of old testament sinful retribution (diabolical genious at work). Hey now you started it bringing the Native Americans into play. I would like to meet your God, (probably the same one that speaks to me as well).

I like the cut of your jib. You are looking at the big picture instead of getting yourself tied up in the detail.
I think if "Christians" took a leaf out of your book, then we wouldnt have hundreds of denominations and sects and arguments over whose "interpretation" of the detail is correct.

I too have often thought that Jesus is not a man that walked the earth, but more so an idea.
Designed to bring people together, not separate them.
Didnt he ultimately make us all the "chosen ones"?
Is the grand work of ages not simply "A World United"?

The world has a long way to go. We are becoming united in tyranny, and less so in the nicer aspects of "civilisation".

My personal belief is the we are "in the image of god" purely by our creativity(God is the original creator).
We are without a doubt the most resourceful and creative beings on this earth.
But yet we are destructive and fearful of that which we dont know or understand.
Our pride makes us assume the animals of this world are to serve our needs.
When in reality we as "custodians" should be looking after this world, we destroy it instead.
If we all embraced our creativity then culture and community would flourish(ie the rennaisance), but it would seem there are those that are in the positions of power that seek to limit our "godliness" and inspire the worst of our humanity.

Art, music & literature can bring enjoyment to others, it can express emotions and ideas.
It can bring joy, excitement and it can bring sadness and fear and empathy.
I think the so called "rat race" is killing our creative spirit, our jealously, greed and fear is killing our fellow man, and our own spiritual evolution.

Just some abstract ideas, but I thought them worthy of sharing. I will stop now because Im rambling.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
akushla99

Veteranhumanbeing
IN REPLY TO LAZARUS SHORT
"You are accusing me of being 'cryptic'? So you recognise an innate talent for disseminating information that hits in 4 directions at once. I leave theology to the theologians because they love to play with themselves (theories period) especially considering the 3 year time frame Jesus supposedly walked the earth leaving no record of his thoughts or travels; leaving it all to 'witnesses'. I have an idea that Jesus may have never been human, just an inserted thoughtform (think Pixar Studios) IDEA to change the course of mankinds religious dogma, mud hole of old testament sinful retribution (diabolical genious at work). Hey now you started it bringing the Native Americans into play. I would like to meet your God, (probably the same one that speaks to me as well)."

akushla99
Surely, you couldn't be claiming that the Good Book (aka The Little Golden Book) could be a twisted, misinterpreted mess, VHB...lol...cos I definitely would.

But of course; its a tangled up ideaform spagetti mess that is meant to distract our good (and only real purpose intentions: (discovering why we are here) into theosophies we have no clear understanding of or drawn into an Abyss of poetic license (by others who had no clear understanding either). Its just a fun game intellectual FALSE "IDEAFORMULATION" dodge ball (TM).

akushla99
The Vat. mandates (through Papa - singular mouthpiece for the 'true god') require such adherance (of course, otherwise you're heretical!)...lots has been written concerning the vivid imaginings (as far as vividity can be assigned to adhered doctrine) about the 'How does GOING to hell look like'...the reality, of course, is far more mundane, and procedural...but, that would be too simple and pedestrian to entertain.

I know and its just maddening. Papa has so much residual power from its organizations history of the outright destruction of innocent (going about their business of FEEDING THEMSELVES) nuetral civilizations in MesoAmerica (minding their own business) Then the Jesuits arrive (marines for Papa) and the robbing/pilfering/blackmailing tactics to gain the gold and secure the SOULS begins. What would an arrival at hell look like. Form fillouts (passport needed to gain entrance to the underworld) stamps and maybe a tattoo number applied as to what commandment or sins was violated or committed (a decorative wrist ornament, barbwire or tribal?

akushla99
...better to invent the characters (and their respective qualities) that render a policy-line as consistently as possible...updates wouldn't be required as Vatican-balcony determinations, if this wasn't the case...but there is no accounting for invention on individual and global scales...across centuries, and through several mouthpieces...Å99

I would imagine characters could be invented on the fly (its not really me standing here but my lower self highly paid stand-in actor that will DO THE TIME FOR ALL ETERNITY). Updates as to hells conditions..No letters allowed to be sent in or out (SPIRITUAL LOCKDOWN CONDITIONS APPLY) to all offendees of whatever the Vat. Balcony deems, as they are THE ORIGINAL peeping Toms you know.
edit on 29-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Lazarus Short
vethumanbeing

veteranhumanGOD
I would like to meet your God, (probably the same one that speaks to me as well).

Lazarus Short
If you think Jesus the Christ was a mere thoughtform, then I don't think my God is the same one who speaks to you. Since I am a subscriber to Universal Reconciliation, I will admit it is possible, but you need to confess that He came in the flesh, not merely as a non-corporeal spirit.

I never implied I 'thought thinked' Jesus was a mere 'IDEAFORM INSERT' I stated it as a non-factual possibility; there is no thing you can contest here but a theory/opinion. You are missing the magic words, you have part of the words; "He came in the flesh". There is the rest of the truth you fail at/to mentioning. "IT came in the flesh and bone". There is only one that can hold that moniker and that is the creator ITSELF. I recognise the Jesus Insert Aspect and it is good.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
OneManArmy
vethumanbeing
Lazarus Short
vethumanbeing

VeteranHumanBeing
You are accusing me of being 'cryptic'? So you recognise an innate talent for disseminating information that hits in 4 directions at once. I leave theology to the theologians because they love to play with themselves (theories period) especially considering the 3 year time frame Jesus supposedly walked the earth leaving not record of his thoughts or travels; leaving it all to 'witnesses'. I have an idea that Jesus may have never been human, just an inserted thoughtform (think Pixar Studios) IDEA to change the course of mankinds religious dogma, mud hole of old testament sinful retribution (diabolical genious at work). Hey now you started it bringing the Native Americans into play. I would like to meet your God, (probably the same one that speaks to me as well).

OneManArmy
I like the cut of your jib. You are looking at the big picture instead of getting yourself tied up in the detail.
I think if "Christians" took a leaf out of your book, then we wouldnt have hundreds of denominations and sects and arguments over whose "interpretation" of the detail is correct.

Its all in the tactics, the zigzag speed across the water to intercept and overtake. I dislike detail because it is distracting (for a reason; to keep one occupied on the tiny ideas/details instead of tackling the HUGE SIMPLE ones). I have a problem with the many denominations, sects and WHO IS RIGHT? None of them because they have turned their belief systems to the point of ridiculous obsurity/microscopic introspective foci? No idea. Is God requiring an electron microscope to see its face? Some phyisists think so.

OneManArmy
I too have often thought that Jesus is not a man that walked the earth, but more so an idea.
Designed to bring people together, not separate them.
Didnt he ultimately make us all the "chosen ones"?
Is the grand work of ages not simply "A World United"?
The world has a long way to go. We are becoming united in tyranny, and less so in the nicer aspects of "civilisation".

This 'chosen one idea' was strickly ordained for the Hebrews and was breached by Jesus (one of their own) in proclaiming we are ALL OF GOD AS EQUALS and EQUALLY CHOSEN. This is the major reason he had to be eliminated/shut up and was not 'deemed' their messiah (just a minor disagreement that resulted in his death). Tout the Hibiru as the chosen ones and screw the rest of human civilization holding differing belief systems.

OneManArmy
My personal belief is the we are "in the image of god" purely by our creativity(God is the original creator).
We are without a doubt the most resourceful and creative beings on this earth.

Sure we are ITS brilliance; ITS demonstation of what it can accomplish; look at us, we are resourseful, inventive, funny (direct mirrors of its own aspect, huge depth of character and grace in allowing for ERROR WITHIN THE SPECIE).

OneManArmy
But yet we are destructive and fearful of that which we dont know or understand. Our pride makes us assume the animals of this world are to serve our needs. When in reality we as "custodians" should be looking after this world, we destroy it instead. If we all embraced our creativity then culture and community would flourish(ie the rennaisance), but it would seem there are those that are in the positions of power that seek to limit our "godliness" and inspire the worst of our humanity.

I think we are grasping creatures because we were cut off from our creator years ago (so we become hoarders, exploiters of our environment that was designed in love to sustain us). There are too many of us now for that to continue. We used to be custodians but were turned into a slave race. Why this was allowed I have no clue and its going on today with the monied powers those in control of ancient dynasties (and you know who they are).

OneManArmy
Art, music & literature can bring enjoyment to others, it can express emotions and ideas.It can bring joy, excitement and it can bring sadness and fear and empathy.
I think the so called "rat race" is killing our creative spirit, our jealously, greed and fear is killing our fellow man, and our own spiritual evolution. Just some abstract ideas, but I thought them worthy of sharing. I will stop now because Im rambling.

Art, Music and Literature hold the key as they are the humans expression-YELP HELP there is something more here. None of these expressions has a faith based fulcrum as the pivot, pure creativity as opposed to canon, or legal LAW. Freedom. The rat race used to be one of providing for the family, feeding and sheltering it as individuals on a plot of land. Now its paying taxes, going to work to accomplish this, the morgages, insurance premiums. At least 100 years ago you knew what your endevours were to accomplich for your children/a legacy handed down through/from generation to generation. I just see us all too distracted and busy to pay attention to the simple basic "why am I here".

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I can honestly say with my hand on my heart that I think you "get it".
Once we brush away the dust of trivialities and look at the whole masterpiece instead of studying the brushstrokes with a microscope, then the blindingly obvious becomes apparent.

I have found "proof" of God in mathematics(universal constants) PI and the Golden Ratio and Golden Geometry, and how they apply to the 3d world and nature itself.
Not to mention "consciousness".

I dont need proof of Gods existence, I have that, but I will always ask "Why?"
I have some theories, and will continue to ponder the question as more evidence comes to my attention.

As for the rat race...
Only 30 years ago it was not expected that both parents would work, but in these days it is not only expected, it is a necessity.

EDIT: It would seem I have gone wildly off topic, but I think your words show much wisdom worthy of pointing out.
I wouldnt expect any less from a Veteran Human Being.

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmFri, 29 Nov 2013 20:07:10 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Lazarus Short

vethumanbeing

I'm with you Laz on this one and I think VHB has gone off the rails.

He ought to know that "it" is the thing that dies, while He lives on in eternity or in short that God is a Person and more, but also a person, at least now He is, as he always meant to be as it relates to the human being. This little secret has the most profound implications, and involves a type of joke at the devil's expense (at "it's" expense and by that I mean something that I call "itself" which is the part of us that tricks us or tries to, into thinking that "it" is who and what we really are, when "it's" just an ego-projection and the part that dies and must die for there to be anything worthwhile remaining in eternity). It's like a great joke that only the fool or one who thinks he knows everything already is too late in really getting (for them a "groaner" of sorts), because it's always at the expense of our own ignorance and therefore it, the resolution to the fundamental problem resides in our blind spot until we do get it. The beauty of Jesus imho is that it's a shared glory, and a type of love for which there's no defense, no construct we can throw up to replace it like an imposter. If they can't kill Jesus they replace him either with something that isn't Him at all or that isn't even there to begin with. And if that fails they'll try to drag you into one of those shell games as if the real Jesus is something they can shuffle all around and make you guess at.

It's hilarious actually the lengths to which people are prepared to go to in some way marginalize Jesus while elevating their own "spiritual prowess".

Trust me it takes one to know one and I've been there, done that got the t-shirt, but Jesus had something else in mind than my own narcissistic, megalomaniacal, grandiosity, so in the final analysis, it was all about Jesus the Person of God, and not about me at all, even in spite of the fact that I thought I'd gotten all caught up in a cosmic drama and heroes journey of the farthest reaching proportions, implications, and significance, and that's what's funny, in hindsight, that I had the audacity to think that it was about me, or that I was on a special mission - LOL!

I can let Jesus be Jesus, because I love him or want to really love him, the authentic one, who, at the end of the day, provided we pick up our cross willingly and follow Him into our mutual glorification, is the very part of "me" that makes me whole, in God, or that offers the possibility at least of making me whole, as a part of, but not the thing itself or I should say the King Himself, and why would I want to when he's gone and already done all the work as a servant leader. He left me nothing to do BUT to complete his own circle of joy! He knew our limitations and figured it was best to get the whole job done right, right from the get go right out of the gate with no turning back and ho half measures, because by it's nature the love of God is an all-or-nothing proposition, and there are no half measures about it.

And oh what a relief it is not to have to take one's self or one's own life entirely seriously anymore, while taking God and the Person of God (of which we become in Jesus an integral part) all the more seriously, and what joy and humor is that, to be included in God even in spite of ourselves?!

There's no need to try to spin Jesus into smitherines to somehow avoid his true import and export and allow him the space to really do something with us, where of ourselves we can be and do nothing and yet while being assigned a value, in Him, of infinite measure! It's crazy, absurd, but in the best possible way.

God is not an "IT" even in bold caps. God is a real Person, and thank God and praise Jesus for that! Because if it was all on me, or Vethumanbeing, let me tell you we'll be totally lost and up #s creek in a hurry.

And at the end of the day, I'm sorry VHB, but I trust Jesus more than you, so you might have the learn the same lesson that I have, that, while we are included in the joke we will not be able to point to ourselves in the final analysis and try to freak everyone else out with this idea that >I< was THE ONE all along who did the Great Work of all Ages and Jesus was, at best, just my forerunner, like an elder brother without which the great >I< would not have been able to perform these marvelous works.. we all want and need recognition but how embarrassing that would be to come dancing in to the Wedding Reception with a trumpet blowing, not even properly dressed for the affair, to take the very place of the Bridegroom Himself!

I'm not so foolish, but neither do I bawk at what Jesus is really doing and offering, how can you one you understand what it is and signifies, and how absurd and foolish were we in hindsight by comparison, forcing us to willingly take the lower seat and have the good fortune and the authentic pride and the recognition we wanted all along, in being moved up table, closer to the Bridegroom, before all who are gathered together for the occasion, and if we really get it, truly and deeply, then we might even discover, to our own utter dismay and absolute joy, that we ourselves are the BRIDE! LOL

That's not a clown jester in the kings court in the form of a humor that eventually dies and gets boring like slapstick comedy, but the humor and joy that's resurrected and restored, now and forever, in a true and authentic humility that transforms into an absolute confidence for no reason that is every reason and that's truly out of this world! So if we follow Him, then at the end of the day in the final analysis, we get the very thing that we really wanted all along in our innermost heart of hearts. it's enough to make any truly reasonable man burst out in tears, first of face-palm sorrow and regret and then tears of joy and finally, of absolute hilARity, at the predicament that we were in, now resolved, at last.

Back on topic.

There is no hell in Jesus Christ.

Amen?

edit on 30-11-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

FlowThruSpace
We all know about going to Heaven and how it is supposed to happen. Not many people talk about Hell, however. If you do believe in literal Hell, how does one know one is going to Hell after death? I am talking about the transition to Hell, from the moment of death to the beginning of the punishment.

I haven't mentioned this on ATS. But during my teachings in real life, I always say it's difficult to go to Heaven, and it's also difficult to go to Hell. Either way, it all boils down to your spiritual progress, not just in this life, but in previous lives as well. What is Spiritual Progress? Your journey to become One with God again. Please read my thread to study Enlightenment or how to merge your Mind with God.

Hell is indeed a place. It is the lowest area of the Emotional Plane (Astral). This is where all the ghosts, demons, and dark entities reside. The Emotional Plane is right next to our Physical Plane and has many areas, basically the lower, middle, and upper parts. Again, I discuss some of this in my thread above. You can also go to my post here that talks about where do people usually go to when they die. In that post, I talked more about the middle area of the Emotional Plane where most people go after death. Even the lower area has many levels as well. And Hell as described by the Bible and Christians is NOT a place of punishment, but a place where people go when their mind or consciousness is extremely low. When a person always thinks about death, greed, destruction, manipulation, jealousy, and any extreme negative thoughts or actions (such as murder and suicide), that person will most likely go to Hell. As I always say, what your thoughts are right before death, there is where you will be. Don't blame anyone else but your own self. Now, not all parts of Hell are incredibly dark and demented. There are higher parts that seem to be very lonely, cold, and desolate. You hear sounds and meet people who are crying all the time because they are too attached to physical life and just can't let go. This part can better be described as Limbo.

The question is this, "Can I escape Hell or is it forever?" The answer is yes you can escape and no it's not forever. However, some people may be there for hundreds of years because they can't get the incredibly negative thought patterns out of their minds. But you can also be there for as little as a few minutes. Because as soon as you think of God, anything, or anybody in Heaven, you will open up a portal to a higher plane such as Paradise (middle/upper Emotional, Mental, and Identity [Buddhic] Plane). The portal will look like a light source right in front of you, and you can feel the presence of God. Angels and Spirit Guides will try their best to take you out of Hell the moment you are there. A lot of times, however, your mind and heart is still stuck in darkness. So it's just your free will that is the result of where you will go. You can't leave Hell until you stop thinking that God doesn't exist or hatred of anything spiritual.

So what I want to say is that while you are in the physical, please spend time wisely. Raise your consciousness to what is God, what is peaceful, what is loving, what is noble, what is divinely creative, what is beautiful, and what is of service to others. Love others as yourself and yourself as others.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

NewAgeMan

Back on topic.

There is no hell in Jesus Christ.

Amen?

AMEN!

I react to what God/Jesus has done for us/me with joysorrow, if I may coin a word, and if it makes sense to you. Yes, it is a cosmic joke, in that in this life we fear death so much. Every night, we lay our heads down to sleep - a sort of death. We dream under the Law of Dreaming, and while there in the Dream, it is our reality, a self-made Matrix. In the morning, we wake, drink coffee, forget what we dreamed, and go about our day under the Law of Waking, and it is our reality. At no time under either Law do we know where we really are - snug in our beds, or running our errands. When we die and then get resurrected, is it not again like awakening from a dream? Do we not then discover where we really were all along?
edit on 30-11-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
OneManArmy

OneManArmy
I can honestly say with my hand on my heart that I think you "get it".
Once we brush away the dust of trivialities and look at the whole masterpiece instead of studying the brushstrokes with a microscope, then the blindingly obvious becomes apparent.

I do 'get it' and it is most rewarding to connect with others like minded or at least openminded.
Famous words, "the devil is in the details" so it would be best to avoid those HIGHLY distracting (from the point/your existance and why you are here) elements regarding the whys, whats and hows that become smaller and smaller eventually invisible yet some still persist in fighting/defining the minutiae of identifying something so obvious as a UNIVERSAL KNOWN (in the gnostic tradition).

OneManArmy
I have found "proof" of God in mathematics(universal constants) PI and the Golden Ratio and Golden Geometry, and how they apply to the 3d world and nature itself. Not to mention "consciousness".

Yes, sacred geometry isnt called sacred for no reason, basis for fractal repetition, and this applies to rock formation, water molecule organization in the snowflake. Spirit exists in the heart, consciousness lieing within that magnificent plastic maluable computer called our brain.

OneManArmy
I dont need proof of Gods existence, I have that, but I will always ask "Why?" I have some theories, and will continue to ponder the question as more evidence comes to my attention.
As for the rat race...
Only 30 years ago it was not expected that both parents would work, but in these days it is not only expected, it is a necessity.

Something has erroded human society, (greed) and while years ago a valued/satisfying lifestyle were basic needs being met (plus a little more) was enough, more importantly was leaving a legacy for the children to inherit, the farm, the merchantile, business. Time is speeding up, as you say 30 years was not long ago for human paradigms to change and yet its happening before ones eyes within EXTREMELY close generational time frames. These "noticable now" generational blocks of time have shrunk/gone from 25 years to 10 years to now 5 years in differenciation in a matter of 5 decades.

OneManArmy
EDIT: It would seem I have gone wildly off topic, but I think your words show much wisdom worthy of pointing out.
I wouldnt expect any less from a Veteran Human Being.

That I am and thankyou for such a kind comment spoken in/with pearless honesty faith and sincereity.
edit on 30-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

It's sorrowjoy Laz, not joysorrow, because the joy always comes after the sorrow and the willingness to suffer some indignity or another, more often than not, in our case, one of our own making. Jesus also made his and created it, but for very different reasons than we have. My God is he ever funny, and awesome, the sheer magnitude of his genius is utterly breathtaking.

It is funny also the lengths to which many will go to avoid Him and the implications and significance of his presence here on Earth as one among us.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
NewAgeMan
Lazarus Short

vethumanbeing

Lazarus Short

[I]NewAgeMan
I'm with you Laz on this one and I think VHB has gone off the rails.

Does this mean you will now stop asking me to support your threads by my usless commenting and furthering this by employing the *star factorism* (as an added explaination point)? It seems you did not need my support at all anyway; (OH THE BETRAYAL!!!).

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I have to be loyal only to Him VHB, as the Truth and the Reality and the Life, and Love, surely you can understand that.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
NewAgeMan

NewAgeMan
I have to be loyal only to Him VHB, as the Truth and the Reality and the Life, and Love, surely you can understand that.

In so saying you are loyal only to the whims of your own immediate (egocentric) design plan (and when needed use others to further *rubber stamp of approval* those whims). You cannot tell me anything about MY CREATOR that I dont already know (and here is a hint; IT isnt Jesus).
edit on 30-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

Does this mean you will now stop asking me to support your threads by my usless commenting and furthering this by employing the *star factorism* (as an added explaination point)? It seems you did not need my support at all anyway; (OH THE BETRAYAL!!!).

Not at all. Post and say what you want, for this is an open forum (within rules). By the same token, star and flag at your own discretion - I don't even pay much attention to it. On the other hand, I do not, and never did need your support, especially seeing that you are a Gnostic. Shucks, my own daughter is a Wiccan. Betrayal? Get over yourself, dude.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Don't be offended, I still like you and think you can be funny, but Laz is right that you might need to get over yourself and what you think you already know.

Trust me when I say that I've been there done that got the t-shirt and your assessment/judgement about my ego-centrism reflects back.

I know what it's like to think I'm extra-special, strangely it happened after I got the spirit by invitation and got the two of us confused which precipitated an ego-inflating POP, which is what can happen (new wine into old wineskins), and it all can lead, without humility, to a level of narcissistic grandiosity that gets totally out of control to the point of leading to what can only be described as mental illness, because God must remain God, so we'll bend ourselves totally out of shape trying to be "in the know" and it could include auditory hallucination, even a type of demonic possession, anything to present us from entering into an authentic relationship with God through Jesus as God.

Everything was made by the father for and through the son, because of Love between the beloved and beloved other.

You might enjoy John of the Cross Ascent of Mount Carmel.

There are intermediate steps along the way where spirits come both to test us and to advise, more often than not offering false testimony. They are not God, they're not "it" and God isn't an "it" but a Person.

A strong mind, with humility, will re-harmonize, but otherwise these kinds of pursuits can lead to self-aggrandized detonation and a lapse into various types of mental illness, which may accompany degrees of psychosis, where the "i am special" is the dominating theme.

In Christ I don't need to be special, because through him I am and am assigned a value, not by my own accord, mind you, of infinite measure. And that's amuzing.

If I listened to my own voice or spirits, I would have been prevented from coming to this very satisfying and liberating conclusion which is such a relief let me tell you, not to have to take myself so seriously any more. There's unending humor, mirth and joy and that, without the need to perform. It's awesome. Liberating. Joyful.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 30-11-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join