It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from sirius about comet ison (Channel: Darryl Anka)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
In 2012 there was a channeling in which the sirians connected with darryl anka who normally channels Bashar..

I found this interesting and i certainly hope this is true and it will be not affecting us in a negative way..
But as predictions are always only reading the energy at the time when the prediction is made..one can not be sure..in my eyes.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I don't see any video.Anyone else?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

I do, the same deluded soul or swindler though.

I opt for deluded.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I will not discuss with sceptics this time. We did that often enough.

For the ones on ATS that believe in channelings and the validity of it.

In a way when you know bashar and the sirians and the way they speak..it worries me a little bit that they talk about "putting positive meaning" on the coming weather changes in this channeling. And they do that after talking about Ison..so: hm..
It could be a sign that comet ison has a strong impact on our system. Normally they would not repeat so often to put a positive meaning on a specific thing.

So ...i don´t know.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
One thing you can say about this dude , is he does not make mistakes or use pause vernacular.
His dictation is flawless. Hoax , faker or whatever, that is pretty impressive.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

charlyv
One thing you can say about this dude , is he does not make mistakes or use pause vernacular.

i listened to at least 600 hours of bashar, sirians and willa channelings from darryl anka..
he never..NEVER made a mistake, paused or stumbled and his answers to questions are always "wise"...

at least its an impressive gift ...

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Any message requiring Aliens, requires Aliens to be making it IN PERSON.

Otherwise it's This Guy, Buck Nelson all over again, regardless the message.

Oh, and that message, it's nothing we don't already know and can't pick up out of the bargain bin New Age section at any and every used book store.

Channeling?
Really? Tell us something we don't already know.
A couple quite basic mathematical formulas that can be proven in solving some of our sticky problems in both math and physics would do the trick.
Can't produce anything as basic as that though can they?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the Paranormal section?

Channelling.
Spirit beings from a star too young to have produced life.

etc....

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

kauskau

charlyv

i listened to at least 600 hours of bashar, sirians and willa channelings from darryl anka..
he never..NEVER made a mistake, paused or stumbled and his answers to questions are always "wise"...

This is why I consider it delusion. Not a hoax. He probably believes he is doing this.

He may not know better.... however.. well..

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

but what did he actually say ? - not a trick question

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

JadeStar

Channelling.

etc....

as in my eyes this really IS a contact to aliens..No!

Of course the mods can see it differently now but they will be proven wrong.

this IS an actual contact to ET.

I know how hard it is to accept/see/believe that.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Do you think in the many Bashar threads we already have this was not being said by anoyone?

All this was answered.

They dont want to proof anything. Its a spiritual universe..and its all about free will.

So believe what you will and you will see the reflection of it.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Dont call me a `sceptic`

i absolutly want to believe

but as usual, nothing and i mean nothing will happen
zero.. zilch.. nothing

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

ignorant_ape
reply to post by charlyv

but what did he actually say ? - not a trick question

He basically repeated verbatim what was already in science media at the time regarding comet ISON.
paraphrasing: You're going to have a comet. It's either going to hit the sun, or, when it comes back around in December of 2013 it'll be the brightest comet evaaaarrrr! ... and you'll say "wow, that's a bright comet".
He then goes on to repeat himself several times, several ways, over and over in rephrasing the same thing (until he can actually figure out what he's going to say next - old conman 'channelling' trick) and reveals he'll have FOUR surprises coming up in a future session, and then he goes on to babble some nonsense about finding wonder in water, and watching weather patterns, and more ambiguous babbling.

How can anyone take this guy seriously?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mlifeoutthere

if you want to believe...listen to bashar more than 2 hours...and i swear by god.
YOU WILL START TO BELIEVE that this is real.
It took me more than 2 hours but i was a realy sceptic...in a negative way. I was ignorant...

I swear.

Try it ..

start with this two..

second

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
"How can anyone take this guy seriously?"

I understand. I would also not take him seriously if i only knew this video.

This thread is more for the people that already trust bashar...

I can not say anything against your view. I really understand it. But it frustrates me that people just call him a fraud without listening to him for more than 3 minutes.

It really takes more than that to be able to judge about him.

but ok...its really your free will.

I will not invest energy in communicating with people who just dont WANT to invest time in something like this.

For me back in the days when someone i really trusted showed me bashar I thought: What a douchebag..what idiots that believe in something like this. But there was also the thought: when a grand claim is made i will test it no matter what i think at the beginning. So i tested it..

now for over 600 hours. And i KNOW now wihout the slightest doubt that this is real contact to ET.

But i can not proof that for you. And they will not give you a 10 second proof also...WHY?

It would take 2 hours to explain that. And you seem not be open to this idea so i will not go into that.

I learned a lot about "sceptics" on Ats. And my advice: better invest energy somewhere else..

edit on 11-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

kauskau

JadeStar

Channelling.

etc....

as in my eyes this really IS a contact to aliens..No!

Of course the mods can see it differently now but they will be proven wrong.

this IS an actual contact to ET.

I know how hard it is to accept/see/believe that.

I see no evidence that this isn't just some sad, deluded guy with a need for attention. Can you point me to something to support he is in contact with aliens?

Or is it an act of faith (and there fore should be in the religion forum) that you believe this?

I've seen plenty of these types through the years making bold predictions. They usually disappear after their predictions do not materialize.

This IMHO has nothing to do with Aliens or UFOs. It has to do with psychology or faith.
edit on 11-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

kauskau

charlyv

Aha! "at least its an impressive gift ..." For maybe the first time the OP is saying that maybe this paul anka guy is as phony as a two-dollar bill but has an impressive gift nonetheless. That I can agree with. Listening to ankle without having to buy into him is kind of fun, ah, just not for 600 hours thank you.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

If anyone was given 600 hours of Nazi propaganda ... or Communist propaganda, basically 600 hours of ANY well oiled propaganda machine material, well, the same thing went on and goes on at Re-Education Camps.

Feel free to take in 600 hours of North Korean propaganda, too.

Some insight might then be gained in how easy it is to program folks into a cult following mentality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join