It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All about Tesla in one site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The "Tesla Collection" is the most comprehensive compilation of newspaper and periodical material ever assembled by or about Nikola Tesla. The Collection begins on August 14, 1886 and continues through December 11, 1920. Comprising approximately 1,700 separate items totaling more than 4,200 pages, the Collection is drawn from both American and British publications and is reproduced directly from the original English Language material.

Seen together "The Tesla Collection" not only sheds new light on the early days of electricity, and the development and widespread acceptance by the public and scientific community of Alternating Current, but also provides a one-of-a-kind look into the early days of X-Ray, Wireless, Remote Control, Robotics and the efforts and experiments made by Tesla into the development and delivery of wireless Electricity.

This is the biggest online archive about Nikola Tesla and his work in one place.Kudos for Iwona Rudinska and her son Marko Vujovic for this work.Great site for learning and research.

www.teslacollection.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Great Tnx!

Tesla invented/streamlined a lot of what we use today..

The main question is:

What did he invent/find that made TBTB wanted to get him out of the public eye, even more after his deat.

- The deadray?
- Free energy?
- Universe communications?

Nobody gets erased for nothing!

edit on 27-10-2013 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Before we start can i remind some people that Tesla did not invent AC Current.
So many think he did so.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

alldaylong

So many think he did so.

Tesla's AC Induction Motor is one of the 10 greatest discoveries of all time

www.teslasociety.com...

edit on 27-10-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Very interesting and informative, many thx to the OP - S&F

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

xavi1000

alldaylong

So many think he did so.

Tesla's AC Induction Motor is one of the 10 greatest discoveries of all time

www.teslasociety.com...

edit on 27-10-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

Er

en.wikipedia.org...

And the worlds first AC Current Power Station was built in London in 1891 designed and built by Englishman Sebastian Ferranti :-

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

EartOccupant
- The deadray?
- Free energy?

Like I said in another thread,
as I say, I've yet to see a Tesla fan who could go back in a time machine to 1886 and help him out with any of his work, at all.
I'm sure one or two knowledgable fans exist... and may even reply to this thread, but the overwhelming vast majority of them, no way.

"death beams" and "free energy" cars. Yeah, lets talk about those instead.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Wow, that is amazing. I saved this thread for future reference, as I am interested in science and technology. I remember when the Feds came and raided his laboratory after he died, they took all of his research with them.

They were interested. And as I learned recently from running my own business in science and technology, if people try to steal your stuff, it means you are on to something.

According to one of my other business friends, that is apparently a really good sign, it almost made him want to invest, but I dropped the topic for the time being. One of the hardest parts in science and technology business is the business part for some people - the business world is a ruthless place.

Thomas Edison made his money by hiring a bunch of inventors to work under contract and hand over the rights of their inventions to him.

While science and inventing can be purely about advancement and moving humanity forward, the business world is about money, even if that means sabotaging or buying out the competition with better inventions, or lying to consumers, or reducing quality, you get the picture.
edit on 27pmSun, 27 Oct 2013 15:45:14 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Tesla collection??
That rocks, I love their music!
But I already own the collection.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

alfa1

EartOccupant
- The deadray?
- Free energy?

Like I said in another thread,
as I say, I've yet to see a Tesla fan who could go back in a time machine to 1886 and help him out with any of his work, at all.
I'm sure one or two knowledgable fans exist... and may even reply to this thread, but the overwhelming vast majority of them, no way.

"death beams" and "free energy" cars. Yeah, lets talk about those instead.

How could you possibly have anything bad to say about tesla. How much better would the world be if the greedy ones had not crushed him. We would be living in a different and better world, one that would not be about money and greed.

He was going to give the world free energy and change the world. In the end his work was stolen by the government and you have seen much of his work in their weapons.

I posted a bunch of links in another free energy thread. There are many groups around the world dedicated to his work and dream to bring free energy to the world. Check them out you will find gigs of data and books etc. On tablet and not easy to jump around or i would just relink here, sorry. There several sites with massive data on free energy.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Tesla has been my hero for more than 30 years. He was totally ripped off by Edison and, unfortunately, sold many of his patents to Westinghouse. And of course, JP Morgan cut off funding when he realized that Wardenclyff would be used to distribute free energy. He made our world a better place.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
PS to the OP. I gave you a star!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

ColonelCarter
Tesla has been my hero for more than 30 years. He was totally ripped off by Edison and, unfortunately, sold many of his patents to Westinghouse. And of course, JP Morgan cut off funding when he realized that Wardenclyff would be used to distribute free energy. He made our world a better place.

Yea mine too, a ripped off one, used up and thrown away like the trash all because he wanted to change the world and give everyone free energy. His stolen work split up among the select one per centers so they could exploit us with it.

I lived in the Springs and used to love to go and talk to the old timers about stories of tesla. It was amazing the tales they would tell. Much like what you see in some of the movies they tell tales of fields of wireless light, strange portals ad noises and things. It was amazing to sit and talk with them. They are all gone now.

There are still tales especially this time of the month of some of the areas in old Colorado city where strange things still linger from his many experiments. Some of the places are private and you can't get to or you will be arrested. Always wondered if their tales were true. Much i figured was because I heard their tales long before any movies were out.

If you can check out some of the links or maybe someone can copy them here from the other thread.

I hope I live long enough to see his dream fulfilled.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Tesla bla bla bla

yet not one example of what he is supposed to have done has ever been recreated in this modern worlds.Not one!
Does anyone think there is a reason for that, that isn't a conspiracy...like how about... it's all bunkum?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

dlbott
How could you possibly have anything bad to say about tesla.

I didnt say anything bad at all about Tesla.

I was talking about the band of followers that he has nowdays who know nothing about the ACTUAL work he did, preferring instead to chant:

dlbott
free energy
free energy
free energy.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

alldaylong

So many think he did so.

He invented the AC motor. And then improved upon it.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

MadMax9

Tesla bla bla bla

yet not one example of what he is supposed to have done has ever been recreated in this modern worlds.Not one!
Does anyone think there is a reason for that, that isn't a conspiracy...like how about... it's all bunkum?

Telsa is not in text books or readily discussed in science circles for two reasons. He believed in the ether, and because if people knew where he wanted the world to go they would realize they were being screwed by oil and electric companies. Now, we can't have that can we?

edit on 28-10-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Fromabove

alldaylong

So many think he did so.

He invented the AC motor. And then improved upon it.

NO he didn't.
This man did:-

edisontechcenter.org...

top topics

join