It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do I Attract Ghosts/Spirits?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
As everyone say there is a spirit or ghost, I wanna attract a good spirit..How is that possible? I've tried many ways yet but didn't got a chance to be close with them.I am an atheist and I don't believe in all these things.In my region there is a great increase in cases of Spirits and Ghosts.Now I also wanna be a patient, no one can make me to believe in god in real life.So, please tell me how can I attract a good spirit or ghost.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Id start with shoes...heels maybe and a little plaid skirt. exposed belly top...keep your hair down..black stockings..black lipstick...gotta stop now.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sikko45

Have you ever tried it? I think that's what a female wear.Give me something that a boy wears.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HiddenSecrets

If you are in Delhi i suggest visiting one of the places in the article below.

Personaly i don't belive but worth a shot!

indiatoday.intoday.in...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

this boy wears a dog choker that he likes to hook his dogs leash to sometimes when they walk.(but not in public, im trying to be nice) tank top baggy pants(i like to be able to move) comfortable stuff.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I don't think thats the kind of thing you can "arrange". If it happens it will be on their schedule, not yours.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Glz00

I've seen some of the places there in the article, my sister said she found something haunted but I really didn't felt anything haunted or I would've posted it here.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Yeah like i say i don't belive myself, Been to many "haunted" Places and never seen a spirit or ghost.
But i guess theres no harm in looking.

Always good fun to be in an old castle or forest late at night, many spooky noises but for me they always turn out to be nothing!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Glz00

As I am enjoying a felicitous life, and I wanna play with these ghosts

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
OUIJA BOARD!!!!!
edit on 22-10-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Can anyone actually point me into the right direction to show evidence that Ghosts exist? Any thing scientifically proven?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

The evidence for ghosts is no better today than it was a year ago, a decade ago, or a century ago. There are two possible reasons for the failure of ghost hunters to find good evidence. The first is that ghosts don't exist, and that reports of ghosts can be explained by psychology, misperceptions, mistakes and hoaxes. The second option is that ghosts do exist, but that ghost hunters are simply incompetent.
reply to post by skyblueworld

www.livescience.com...

I Can point you in the oppersite direction

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
smoke a j

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Sorry to disappoint, but there's no such thing as ghosts or spirits either. If you are actually an atheist as I am, that should just make sense immediately to you. There's has never been any hard evidence to prove otherwise and I've been looking around for some time. I hope you understand what I mean. Don't let yourself be fooled by those who wish to sell you ideas of fantasy.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I wouldn't peek over this hedge. You will not like how the story ends.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Light a few candles, calm yourself down, way down, and meditate on it.

Simply ask to be contacted. It might work or it might not, but its all about intentions, so if you don't beleive in them, your intentions will not be sincere thus it will not work.

**As Q33323 said, be careful what you ask for, because you could get it or more than you can handle. Just be careful is my advice.

But if you are trying to answer some fundamental questions about your life, it might be easier (and safer) for you to contact your inner self (same principle of meditation) you could receive many answers from within.

gottaknow
Sorry to disappoint, but there's no such thing as ghosts or spirits either. If you are actually an atheist as I am, that should just make sense immediately to you. There's has never been any hard evidence to prove otherwise and I've been looking around for some time. I hope you understand what I mean. Don't let yourself be fooled by those who wish to sell you ideas of fantasy.

Has there been any hard evidence that they DONT exist?

You are entitled to your beliefs and disbeliefs but It does work both ways.

Just sayin'
edit on 22-10-2013 by Teye22 because: to add

edit on 22-10-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I wouldn't try to attract something like that. I'm not a person who sees malicious spirits around every corner, but it just seems a little reckless to me to try to contact the spirit world without a serious intent. Maybe nothing at all would happen, but I've seen enough to respect that realm and not be trivial in my approach to it.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Skywatcher2011
OUIJA BOARD!!!!!
edit on 22-10-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

NOOOOOO!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Op you may not believe in God, Angels, demons, but they believe in you! If you watch shows on the propoganda machine some call TV, you will see where they are making others aware of spirits. Ghost hunters, etc. they are real as are demons, angels, God and Satan.

My suggestion is don't try to contact them, we ALL have spirits surrounding us at all times, PEOPLE are if you want to call it that haunted, not places in most cases. They in my opinion are watching what your doing, recording it if you will, for our accounting.

If you try contacting them, you will get something EVIL at first it might help you, to try to get you to lower your guard, but its evil. The good ones try to help you every day, it may be a thought, you might get a chill up your spine, they are there!

You might not believe in God, you cant see him, but you cant see air either, if you couldn't breathe it you die! SIMPLE but its true!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GodsLawsWork

Yes, We can't see air but its there, scientifically it has been proven that air exists.

"Light a candle, the oxygen in the air keeps it going. Now do the same in space with no air or oxygen - no flame. Conclusion: air exists on Earth.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join