It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Stenographer Appears to Get Hypnotized Before 'Freemason' Rant

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

What a perfect way to hide a mind control meme under the name of a drug , but also take heed of the other links I provided that do relate to MK Ultra and the Word "Molly".

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Can some please figure out the original audio of what she said on the podium?
I really can only imagine what she said. This one need to be cracked folks!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Thanks for that, i was gonna say - yea, Molly's a real drug...anyhoo - can i just say once again tho - this was said AT THE ELEVATOR NOT THE PODIUM.
I would say what a shame it is wee'll never know what was said at the podium, but that wouldn't be true -
see, Fox ain't the only ones the planet with audio equipment.
i'm on it.

EDIT TO ADD: ok, i downloaded the vid from Fox with BOTH the dubbed and undubbed (1st) clips (i mean wtf, Fox, lol) - and in the FIRST undubbed one, she definately says something about the vote as the guy in the other posted vid says - at one point she says "Stop, no one vote, the votes - " ??? can't tell yet...will keep workin on it.
edit on 22-10-2013 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

Interesting , please do , more to this than meets the eye.

What we need is a very talented lip reader.
edit on 22-10-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Huh?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Okay, normally I would pull a Pink Floyd on something like this. That means pitch it up higher so all the noise is above an audible level. But her squeaky Ally McBeal voice is NOT letting that work. So I just started using the filters, I'd post a mix of it but i really have to listen with like 3 or 4 different settings at different points in the recording. I'll try and work on that maybe but I have a busy week.

At the beginning, she says either "the People have been deceived" or "the Freemasons have a say," and I believe the latter, because next the gavel starts banging, but it sounds like she says "the somethingorother has a say," as if to continue whatever the point was.

From there after the gavel bangs she says, "the Government is lying to you, stop, don't vote, the vote is..." and I just can't make it out from there. It sounds as if additional noise may have even been added but I can't say for sure, it is a big noisy room.

Keep you posted with anything else I can pull out of it!

edit on 22-10-2013 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Anybody have any ideas on somewhere safe I could post an eq'd version of it that's NOT youtube or soundcloud or facebook? Seems like someone went thru a lot of stupid and flawed work to hide this and I don't wanna get NSA'd lol.

That's what she said, sounds like to me, but i know you guys and don't expect you to take my word for it.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

molly is short for molecule..

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Suggest you speak to a mod. U2U

SkepticOverlord
edit on 22-10-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Personally, mediafire is where I host all my stuff. Works fine for piracy, no idea about NSA lol

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Thanks both of yas, I think I'll PM a mod. I don't want to put it on any of my channels!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I love these threads. The OP makes some interesting observations about an event. The next 15 pages of posts seem to completely ignore the questions raised in favor of "he didn't react," "yes he did" "no she said..." "no she did not."

Ignoring all the points from the original video observations and looking at it with the sound off I see three things.

Prior to putting away her case, the stenographer looked affable and as most of those folks look. After the chit chat, her body became rigid and she walked up rather like a robot. she is obviously a seasoned professional, as one does not get that job if you are not. She would KNOW what would happen, so the effort seemed liked spitting into the wind and expecting a unique result. In fact, I expect the mic was off and she had to know it, after all, she was done so no one was going to speak again.

Next, her elevator rant seems like a different persona, one who seems off. she seems not to be making any point in particular. He demeanor suggests that acting like a stenographer in that situation would have been a challenge for her.

Questions: Why did Fox feel the need to alter the story? Saying, "the mic was off as you'd expect, but here is what she said outside..." is fair and balanced truth and what fox did was lie. Why? Why lie? The story is plenty interesting without the lie. They lied, why?

Questions: Why the extreme emphasis on Freemasons and god? Nothing else is coherent, just Freemasons and god are the keys to take away. Fox altered the video context to emphasize Freemasons and god - why?

Questions: Why does this whole thing leave us with "crazy woman rants against Freemasons and god?" Why is it that there is no shortage of "nutters" "crazies" "mentally ill" people who all seem to perfectly discredit anything that isn't government approved and why does that message get truncated even more by the MSM folks like fox? The fox report is: condescending know it all robotic talking head says crazy people say things like Freemasons and god. The authority has passed judgement.

I'll ask the last question. NBC altered the audio of the Martin 911 call. Fox altered this audio/video of this event. Why? If they feel the story is not good enough as is, then why report. If they feel they have to alter the story at all, then they are liars - why lie?

These are more interesting questions which are left for dead in this thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

It's a good question as to why would the media change what was seen live by changing the storyline?

It's very clear that this has nothing to do with the Freemasons. So what does it have to do with then?

If this was a public power grab by the PTB, then what could their end-game be?

If the Government stayed shut down who would have benefited the most from this?
Along with this who would want to stop those groups from keeping that upper hand?

I'm still convinced that this was clearly a case of NLP, but unlike the JFK event 50 years it doesn't seem like any major person was "offed" by this event.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

tport17
Here is a quote from the woman about why she decided to do this.

"For the past 2 and 1/2 weeks, the Holy Spirit has been waking me up in the middle of the night and preparing me (through my reluctance and doubt) to deliver a message in the House Chamber,” stenographer Dianne Foster Reidy told Fox News’s Chad Pergram in a written statement. “That is what I did last night.”

Link

Interesting quote to go along with the hypnosis theory, though I am not sure this is what was happening.

People tell me that i'm crazy when I say that I think that "they" have the ability to beam infornaftion into your head.

What would somone think?

Hmm maybe god is talking to you.

For whatever reason "they" are beaming/sending information to people who think that god is speaking to them.

I believe they are doing it from satellites.

Call me crazy but it is obvious to me. He did something to trigger an "implanted" ideology outburst.

Maybe this is to be used as a future reference for "them".

I believe there is a connection between the methods being used here and the mass shootings and "mentally unstable" individuals of such incidents. After all how many state that they were told by god or couldnt sleep before any incidents?

No proof of course and totally speculative on my part, but there is a pattern here.

You can dismiss it, i'm not.
edit on 22-10-2013 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2013 by liejunkie01 because: spelling/grammar

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
When you watch the whole video she seemed upset and biting her lip while spinning her chair from side to side. When the replacement came in and she got up so the next debate transcriber could sit down she stormed off and ranted at the micro phone. The guy next to the chairwoman of the house who seemed to go up to her first seemed worried and was pushed out of the way when they took her away. You see him doing a face palm and then he was questioned later by the black lady who shoved him out of the way to get her. But it seems that position he is standing in next to the chair woman makes him the Parliamentarian in charge of all the staff including Dianne Reidy. So I guess he is just worried some one under his supervision did that while he was in charge.

You can watch the whole video here from CSPAN. Where this event happened started around 52 minutes in. So you can fast forward to it.

www.c-spanvideo.org...

The house seating plan showing who sits where.

emergentmath.files.wordpress.com...

Here is one of the claerest pictures I have seen of the people there.

l2.yimg.com...://media.zenfs.com/en_us/N ews/ap_webfeeds/96c9c48201606b23400f6a7067003550.jpg

And I can swear she is yelling about they are all crooks as she is being pulled and pushed out the door.
edit on 22-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Most of us here know all MSM lies. There are countless threads here catching them doing shady stuff, from selective editing, to creating video from warzones in a greenscreen. Why? I think it's just because they can. No one really ever calls them out on it publicly, so only people like us notice. And people like us are in a vast minority, not a real threat. So they keep on, keeping on. Sensationalism sells, boost ratings, morons eat it up.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Believe_nothing

Maybe they said Honey?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Little info about the Masons, swell guys all. Handshakes, cigars, cognac, strip clubs....all in good fun.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
edit on 22-10-2013 by BubbaT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

TKDRL

Most of us here know all MSM lies. There are countless threads here catching them doing shady stuff, from selective editing, to creating video from warzones in a greenscreen. Why? I think it's just because they can. No one really ever calls them out on it publicly, so only people like us notice. And people like us are in a vast minority, not a real threat. So they keep on, keeping on. Sensationalism sells, boost ratings, morons eat it up.
Nobody does anything "just because", the purpose of the action may not be apparent at the time of the event, but there is always a reason.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

Ratings. Boils down to greed really, the reason most crappy things are done to other living things.

Take this one for example. They could have shown the two clips one after the other. Instead they combine the two, it creates a more sensationalized piece, and also saves time, giving the talking heads more time to plaster their face on the screen talking about it.

Oh, and another thing. I am curious, did this even get much MSM airtime, or just one of the quick side stories? I don't watch the idiotbox, and no one on any of my lists posted about it. I only heard about it here.
edit on Wed, 23 Oct 2013 00:11:13 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join