It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Silent conspiracy of Islam - one extreme opinion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by boymonkey74

I wish we could just give them all a big land mass

They already have their own land mass...but for some reason, they choose to come here...

I don't understand that sentiment...If I were fanatical about my beliefs...I would never emigrate to live somewhere were my beliefs are not supported by the community.

As someone from the UK i can tell you why they have moved out from where they were. Where they were was a s**t hole, so to feel like home they want to turn the world into a s**thole, but they want the free stuff they dont get at home

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
well said Sahabi, but, what if Islam becomes the majority?

Will you turn to Islam again or keep the status of traitor/infidel?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
A prophetic warning from John Quincy Adams.
It's in old style language and rather pro-christian.
But it's a pretty good description of the inherent attitude cultivated by Muhammad.

John Quincy Adams quote on Islam

In the seventh century of the Christian era, a wandering Arab of the lineage of Hagar, the Egyptian, combining the powers of transcendent genius, with the preternatural energy of a fanatic, and the fraudulent spirit of an impostor, proclaimed himself as a messenger from Heaven, and spread desolation and delusion over an extensive portion of the earth. Adopting from the sublime conception of the Mosaic law, the doctrine of one omnipotent God; he connected indissolubly with it, the audacious falsehood, that he was himself his prophet and apostle. Adopting from the new Revelation of Jesus, the faith and hope of immortal life, and of future retribution, he humbled it to the dust, by adapting all the rewards and sanctions of his religion to the gratification of the sexual passion. He poisoned the sources of human felicity at the fountain, by degrading the condition of the female sex, and the allowance of polygamy; and he declared undistinguishing and exterminating war, as a part of his religion, against all the rest of mankind. THE ESSENCE OF HIS DOCTRINE WAS VIOLENCE AND LUST: TO EXALT THE BRUTAL OVER THE SPIRITUAL PART OF HUMAN NATURE.

Between these two religions, thus contrasted in their characters, a war of twelve hundred years has already raged. That war is yet flagrant; nor can it cease but by the extinction of that imposture, which has been permitted by Providence to prolong the degeneracy of man. While the merciless and dissolute dogmas of the false prophet shall furnish motives to human action, there can never be peace upon earth, and good will towards men. The hand of Ishmael will be against every man, and every man’s hand against him. It is, indeed, amongst the mysterious dealings of God, that this delusion should have been suffered for so many ages, and during so many generations of human kind, to prevail over the doctrines of the meek and peaceful and benevolent Jesus (Blunt, 1830, 29:269, capitals in orig.).

The precept of the koran is, perpetual war against all who deny, that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force Blunt, 29:274).

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Lumpy79

What CAN happen if governments decide this is too much of a problem? Nothing, they are mostly all citizens now and worse than that; they are a massive community, working together for one cause. The indigenous people of those Western countries are all isolated communities following orders from a government. Who would win?
The patriots who stand up for the rights of their own people in these countries are labelled racists and laughed into oblivion.

I think you are right...very little can be done at this point. My mind desperately looks for an opening...sadly...emotionally devoid mathematics only equates to one thing...soon to come...war.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

FFS4000

MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by boymonkey74

I wish we could just give them all a big land mass

They already have their own land mass...but for some reason, they choose to come here...

I don't understand that sentiment...If I were fanatical about my beliefs...I would never emigrate to live somewhere were my beliefs are not supported by the community.

As someone from the UK i can tell you why they have moved out from where they were. Where they were was a s**t hole, so to feel like home they want to turn the world into a s**thole, but they want the free stuff they dont get at home

simplified...but probably not entirely untrue.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Problem in Europe is that no one is willing to do anything. I blame EU and loose directives of free movement of labour, free movement of people. When we opened borders in illusion of getting workers and letting families enter, something went terribly wrong. When we thought immigration would concern so called nuclear families, we noticed soon that it was extended to pretty much whole bunch of relatives of these immigrants. When we were concerned of their well being and happiness in our society, our goverments did everything they were able and more to improve quality of their lives. What happened to these workers which we expected to increase competitiveness of our countries, increase of gross domestic production, we were eaten from the inside out and whole Europe is in deep monetary problems. What really happened is that we manipulated ourselves to believe in progress which was a fake.

When we noticed what is really happening, we have paralyzed to do anything about it. We are paralyzed with political correctness, our self loathing and self-censorship. What we need is awareness of the risk of our own traditions and heritages will be gone. More strict laws with the immigration.

In a nutshell, we were stupid and now we are paying for it.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Yes, this is something to be concerned about for western democracies.

Right now mainstream media is doing a public relations exercise on behalf of The Taliban et al;

Taliban talks: Group to speak with Pakistani government

Now they want us to think that these good ol' extremist factions are really our friends!

How fickle???

These are the people that shoot up young girls who are trying to get an education.

I know why it is happening. It is because the U.S and U.K government did not get their way to invade Syria. They obviously noted that we took exception to our governments backing these barbaric gangs of mercenaries and now they want us to believe that they are really our friends.

These are the people that they told us crashed planes into The World Trade Centre, bombed buses in London, took hostages and beheaded them; the very people we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan to try and stop.

It is blatantly obvious. NO WAY! I don't like the ideology of Islam and I never will. I don't want it having any say in how the U.K is run. It will only harm our civilization. Might suit you wicked governments right now to be friends, but then you only think of the now and that you did not get your horrid little warmongering way this time!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

dollukka
Problem in Europe is that no one is willing to do anything. I blame EU and loose directives of free movement of labour, free movement of people. When we opened borders in illusion of getting workers and letting families enter, something went terribly wrong. When we thought immigration would concern so called nuclear families, we noticed soon that it was extended to pretty much whole bunch of relatives of these immigrants. When we were concerned of their well being and happiness in our society, our goverments did everything they were able and more to improve quality of their lives. What happened to these workers which we expected to increase competitiveness of our countries, increase of gross domestic production, we were eaten from the inside out and whole Europe is in deep monetary problems. What really happened is that we manipulated ourselves to believe in progress which was a fake.

When we noticed what is really happening, we have paralyzed to do anything about it. We are paralyzed with political correctness, our self loathing and self-censorship. What we need is awareness of the risk of our own traditions and heritages will be gone. More strict laws with the immigration.

In a nutshell, we were stupid and now we are paying for it.

It is being done deliberately. They don't make mistakes my friend.
I'll leave it to you to decide why they are doing this...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Well said. I have issue with your last statement however. Controlling immigration is beyond help now, even if every EU country closed it's borders to Muslims there are still far too many already here to outbreed natives.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That is why I keep saying that Islam is a law and that as a law they are the law of the land for the fanatics that follow such bastardized law, but alas the apologist of Islam wants to paint it as a religion of peace.

Those that claim that they are different when it comes to Islam law are liars is not such thing as moderate Islam you either are a Muslim or you are not.

They are the modern version of middle ages Christianity and their power lies in infiltration and conquer.

Just remember who have the most Islamic controversial appointees in government, Obama and what that tells you
edit on 10-10-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

For me...it's the capitalist system they need to feed. For capitalism to survive...it constantly needs to grow...expand the market...otherwise it would stall. Opening borders and immigration is in my book a simple way to ensure the influx of new victims...new loans, new markets, more consumers.

Capital cares not for your religion, or your faith...it only cares for you to get in the game and feed the snake.

To prove a point...even a devout muslim...an extremist in the minds of many...in the OP video. A child sits next to him...while he is giving the interview...and this child...is playing on a smartphone...which is a symbol of the western decadence he so proudly wants to conquer.

If sharia was in power during the last 100 years...we wouldn't be having smartphones you ***hole.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly

For me...it's the capitalist system they need to feed. For capitalism to survive...it constantly needs to grow...expand the market...otherwise it would stall. Opening borders and immigration is in my book a simple way to ensure the influx of new victims...new loans, new markets, more consumers.

Capital cares not for your religion, or your faith...it only cares for you to get in the game and feed the snake.

To prove a point...even a devout muslim...an extremist in the minds of many...in the OP video. A child sits next to him...while he is giving the interview...and this child...is playing on a smartphone...which is a symbol of the western decadence he so proudly wants to conquer.

If sharia was in power during the last 100 years...we wouldn't be having smartphones you ***hole.

Agreed! I would even go as far as to suggest that Islam is capitalist military industrial complex friendly because it creates a brutal, submissive social structure that can be very easily controlled. It belongs to the middle ages. Also, these mercenaries can be put to good use like the good old days of CIA controlled Mujahideen. Oh and of course we have to "please" Saudi Arabia because of the oil supply.

Don't get me wrong, I like Arabic people very much. It is not about that. I am concerned with the IDEOLOGY and the free civilization I am part of.

Thanks for a good OP. This is very important that we keep tabs on these developments and to know what is really happening behind the scenes.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

biggm

boymonkey74
If any religion tried to take control of my government I would fight as many others would.
I wish we could just give them all a big land mass, wall them in and let them all kill each other off to let the rest of humanity who doesn't want state and religion as one get on as a specie.
Scary it is but education will sort it all out....I hope.

Like you I am in the UK, I didn't see you fighting when Abu was burning the national flag on the streets of London, whilst being protected by our police force, likewise when the extremists were abusing the dead soldiers arriving home whilst again being protected by our police force, it is to late, for some reason western governments are allowing this to happen.

I understand where the anger comes from but you have to be careful. Presumably if a group of welsh, white , middle aged men and women, protested against government imposition of cuts which impacted on their part of the UK more than anywhere else and they started to burn union jacks but flew welsh dragons, that would be ok ?

Also note that it is perfectly acceptable for anti-war protestors to protest aginst what the army is doing (although in doing so they miss the point that the army is apolitical ! and MUST be in order to function)

However, having said that, there are some things that even I find unacceptable:

* Disrespect for the dead.....even the daily mail has done this !!!!!!!! and I can gurantee every single reader of the daily mail would be spitting blood at what happened to those dead soldiers. Hypocrisy at it's finest. I think disrespect for the dead should carry some form of penalty in law and those protestors charged.

* Disrespect for the country, if you were NOT born here. If you have emigrated here and disrespect it's culture, way of life, flags, army, laws, political process , queen ! (I am not a royalist by the way). Then why the hell did you come here. I would consider this a good reason for removing the nationality they were graciously given. If you were born here then protest away, it's a free country.

* Covering of the face. Visibility of the face is part of western culture even though most people don't actually realise it. We all grow up seeing peoples faces and assess their demeanour from it. We constantly assess faces. Prior to this muslim face covering nonsense anybody who covered their face was distrusted. It's why we have hoodie bans in shops. It's thieves that have masks and balaclavas. The ability to see the face of your accuser is enshrined in law. Seeing witnesses faces is part of our judicial system......sheeesh!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lumpy79

In my country we have 2,7% foreign born people residing here and not everyone has a citizenship. Game is not over in all European countries but it´s pretty much game over in higly populated European countries.

There is a pattern in this. Question is are we being manipulated by NWO or are we deceived by conspiracy of Islam and muslim extremists ?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

So here is a confession that their primary tool is breading the Belgians out. "If you want to fight us maybe they should get 4 wives and have a bunch of children"

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I have just seen this thread and there are many points you raised and many things you would need to get a good grasp of.

This will be a long conversation and I will dedicate some free time to discussing. I am on my way out the door now for work but I will address this tonight... hopefully I will have something to add which will be beneficial.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

So I guess you know some people that are moderate Muslims...do you think...those we would call moderate muslims would reject Sharia law...if it ever came up for debate ? I have a feeling that extremists are more influential on the base community than those of a moderate orientation.

Hello there MarioOnTheFly.

On average and usually, a Muslim of any caliber (moderate to extreme) is going to support another Muslim well before supporting a non-Muslim. It comes hand-in-hand with the mentality of "Muslims united, separate, and superior to non-Muslims", which is cultivated by Islamic teachings.

Many moderate Muslims would support Sharia implementation through silence, from the fear to draw hostility from extremists. The extremists are like the play-ground bully,... except in Islam, they have doctrinal support for their hostile and violent nature.

However, there has been an increase in the instances of moderate Muslims openly confronting extremists. Such displays are a wonderful and hopeful sign of peaceful coexistence between Muslims and non-Muslims.

reply to post by laurentius

laurentius
well said Sahabi, but, what if Islam becomes the majority?

Will you turn to Islam again or keep the status of traitor/infidel?

Knowing what I know about Islam, I can not imagine going back to those teachings of negativity. I've never been one to pay lip-service or go against my conscious. Even if Islam became the majority, I would not falter.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Lumpy79
The clue is in the video; They are trying to take over the West by outbreeding.

ATS Thread - outbreeding the enemy - does it work?
Yep. Ya'll can find more about breeding being used as a war tactic at this thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

yorkshirelad

biggm

boymonkey74
If any religion tried to take control of my government I would fight as many others would.
I wish we could just give them all a big land mass, wall them in and let them all kill each other off to let the rest of humanity who doesn't want state and religion as one get on as a specie.
Scary it is but education will sort it all out....I hope.

Like you I am in the UK, I didn't see you fighting when Abu was burning the national flag on the streets of London, whilst being protected by our police force, likewise when the extremists were abusing the dead soldiers arriving home whilst again being protected by our police force, it is to late, for some reason western governments are allowing this to happen.

I understand where the anger comes from but you have to be careful. Presumably if a group of welsh, white , middle aged men and women, protested against government imposition of cuts which impacted on their part of the UK more than anywhere else and they started to burn union jacks but flew welsh dragons, that would be ok ?

Well that a bit different and complicated. The Welsh burning the jack and flying the dragon would simply be an emanation of that nationalism, tribalism that still resides there to this day in the face of the Saxton Anglish invasion.

These Muslims come in during the last few decades and have no historical stake or history in the nation or the culture. They don't even want to assimilate. They are rather presumptuous, and culturally ignorant people on earth if you ask me. They are poor house guests.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

by all means...looking forward to it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join