It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Free Are You, Exactly?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
All you have to look at is that a private entity "The Federal Reserve" controls America's money supply, and perpetually creates debt to enslave the whole country.

Here's something that might strike you odd. Iraq and Afghanistan never had a Internationally owned Central Bank. Neither does Syria, North Korea, and Iran. The whole video of Gen. Clarks outline for invading countries finally make sense doesn't it?

Though one more thing that I dislike about America, apart from the fact that it is not a Democracy or even controls it's own money supply, is that Police Officers, who kill innocent people, are charged with paid leave vacation.

I'm pretty sure were on the brink of the Orwellian nightmare, it just hasn't got that extreme yet, but I'm pretty sure with things headed it will result in a "planned" revolution, and once every country is taken over by a Internationally owned central bank the New World Order will rise and the Goyim will lick the boots of the Masters of the Synagogue of Satan.

Fascinating isn't it? Were literally living in a time where biblical predictions ring true and this is the time of the final steps of complete global domination that has been planned for thousands of years.

And there's nothing you or I can do about it expect enjoy the ride a little while longer.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

geobro
reply to post by spartacus699

it was reading your thread the other day that gave me the idea again i used to be good at it years ago .

i am going to start collecting the stuff again and get ready for the spring and get friendly with a fruit shop worker as everything in the uk is expensive the kits for beer and wine are £20+ $32usd you can buy it in the supermarkets here cheaper .

will be leaving the spirits alone too dangerious with whiskey

Ya that's a good idea, you totally should. Well I'm gonna try making my own home brews and see how they turn out. It's kinda a fun hobby but also if you can save a lot of money. It's not like I drink tons or anything. But it's actually kinda a handy skill to know. Like if you could try it out and figure out how to make it yourself then no matter where you end up in life you'll always be able to make a nice beer or wine for cheap.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Brain washing of an entire generation is always a good start.

I was instructed to stand up in class every day, place my hand over my heart and repeat words 'I pledge allegiance', way before I even knew what those words meant

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Skjord
All you have to look at is that a private entity "The Federal Reserve" controls America's money supply, and perpetually creates debt to enslave the whole country.

...Iraq and Afghanistan never had a Internationally owned Central Bank. Neither does Syria, North Korea, and Iran. The whole video of Gen. Clarks outline for invading countries finally make sense doesn't it?

...Police Officers, who kill innocent people, are charged with paid leave vacation.

I'm pretty sure were on the brink of the Orwellian nightmare,...

And there's nothing you or I can do about it (except) enjoy the ride a little while longer.

You're right about all that. Add Libya and just a few other countries to the recently overthrown or the soon-to-be-invaded lists. Tell all the people their leaders are dictators and general all-around bad guys and that some of their people go to bed hungry while others feast and we'll soon have Americans clamoring for another war and happy to bring those folks a privately-owned and inflationary monetary system of their very own so they can be happy and democratic just like us. Sick, isn't it?

The US government is just too far down the tubes at this point and Americans don't collectively have the awareness or the back-bone to pull us out of this. People have been led to believe the US is some kind of global "Godfather" in this whole scheme and purveyor of God-sanctioned goodness and general Gift to the World. We were once a sort of Made-Man in this syndicate of slavery but now judging by the way the American people are living and what they have to put up with and look forward to these days a few of us realize our role these days is just a cheap hired thug. But we're still "Living the Life" so let the good times roll.

Some years back and before putting the many of the pieces together I could see how this puzzle was shaping up. I got the hell out while I still could. From a personal perspective I hope I got far enough away for when the Retribution comes. I still hold out a vague hope things will get back on track.

I have seen signs recently that the people, in America and other parts of the world, are taking steps to make things right once again and restore some of our lost freedoms, exercising the will of the people over the demands of government and seeing the evil overlords giving in to them, however reluctantly. Some Americans are fighting tooth-and-nail to keep that from happening. Indeed, even here we cannot address that openly without censorship and threat of ex-communication from these hallowed halls of ignorance denial.

Candidly speaking, this does seem a rather unlikely battleground and means to re-capture our grace but in this instance we can actually see the people coming together to battle this injustice, indeed it is an injustice that has been used to make the greatest inroads into our living rooms and our personal lives to take away our privacies, our liberties, and deprive us of our accumulated wealth and meager possessions. Jack Herer may have been quite correct after all that this little god-given gift just may Save the World. I hold out hope and it is a battle I will continue fighting until this War is won by the defenders it was waged against.

Salvation really is at hand if we play it right. We don't have many chances left.

edit on 7-10-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
One man´s freedom violates the other man´s freedom/rights. Easiest example would probably be smoking. Many smokers consider being allowed to smoke anywhere freedom (and fight against the prohibitions in certain areas), while non-smokers want to walk around in better air without smelling the CS and avoid the possible health effects from passive smoking.

Same goes for guns. How to ensure that your right for a firearm does not interfere with my right of safety
from you shooting at me.

Some (idiots) consider they have the freedom to drive after a few beers. Again the safety issue comes. I want the freedom to walk around safely without a drunk (idiot) hitting me with his car...

There are more and more people living more and more closely nowadays. At some point the freedoms and rights start to interfere with each other and lines need to be set, otherwise there will be a situation where all more "assertive" and egoistic people who do not care about anything than themselves will simply do whatever they want and others have no freedom to do what they want. I want to sleep, yet that guy wants to party. Unless late-night loud music is banned from my house, I can not sleep...

Just a comparison between freedoms I have round here, which I did not have in the area where I lived at US.

Freedom to choose transportation way - whether pedestrian, bicycle riding, public transportation or car - all have equal opportunities for moving around. In the area I lived at in US, only car owner´s had rights, other transportation had far fewer opportunities and was dangerous (especially bike).

Right not privilege of education - ability to get very strong education without debts and independently without parents supporting a university student. Money can not buy you better education round here - rich kid has exactly the same opportunities as the poor kid to get to the strongest schools and universities in the area- you need brain not money for education.

More internet freedom.

Freedom not privilege of healthcare. Whoever your parents, whoever you are, you get quality healthcare from same doctors whom the president or some other VIP would use, unless they hire personal doctor or use private clinics, which are not very common round here. I have personally seen top athletes, top CEOs waiting for same doctors as I use.

Freedom for cheap quality food - GM-s are not allowed, organic non-pesticide food gets significant benefits compared to non-organic food, which keeps the prices low.

Freedom of not getting shot by a lunatic/criminal. The laws have driven the prices of black-market guns very up (so you need to be rich in order to afford one from there), while the background checks make it nearly impossible for lunatics to own a weapon legally (unless they are able to fool the psychiatric evaluation which is not easy= , while a normal person can get one for self-defense. Criminals do not have guns round here, so I do not need to worry about a burglar or robber having one.

Freedom of no worries about hitting rock bottom, as I know when things go bad, the social safety net helps me out of it. Not taking advantage of it but the knowledge of getting what you paid for when things go bad.

Freedom of not getting sued for absurd reasons - looking at how often absurd court cases are popping up from US, I was threatened with lawsuit couple of times, although round here only common sense court cases reach the court.

US is thought to be the land of "opportunites" and free, while at the end at least personally I believe to have far more freedoms, rights and opportunities than I had in US considering I am coming from middle-class family.

edit on 7-10-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Cabin
One man´s freedom violates the other man´s freedom/rights.

Instead of imposing "One-size-fits-all" laws to protect your "rights" would you be willing to live with some travel restrictions?

I really have no problem with "drunk drivers" that want to get tanked-up and go crashing into each other. If they choose to live that way I don't have a problem with letting them have that for their own community standard, just don't bring it to mine. Same for thieves and murderers, smokers and music blasters. I would like to see everyone have a place they are comfortable with. Justice would be finding a place for nearly everything - juveniles and minors should be protected from predators - and administration of justice might then be a matter of putting everything in its place.

Our greatest and largest cities may be comprised of people who live impeccable lives, those who could meet just about anyone's most rigid community standards. People may have to qualify to live in such places, or at least have never run counter to their own community standards and would agree to abide by the standards in place where perhaps the best opportunities are based.

When one violates the standards of where they live they should perhaps be able to make restitution if their violation is not too grievous, and they should perhaps be relocated to a place of their choosing that accepts their type of behavior if they are habitual offenders or their "crime" was intolerable.

Where would we start putting all the thieves and offenders? We have crime statistics now, put them in the places where those "violations" occur most frequently already and help the other folks relocate to where they would be more comfortable.

I favor "freedom for all" but that may not best be accomplished by putting everyone together and expecting them to just get along. I would like to see Christian communities where everyone can preach to the choir. I would like to see people live as they wish but everyone just might have to give up free access to just anywhere they might want to go. That might have to become a privilege that is earned.

Give the people freedom and they will form suitable communities. Those who want a free ride should be able to have it for less than what it costs to incarcerate or otherwise take care of those folks now. They may not live in luxury, unless they are willing to make an effort toward that end, but they can live in freedom.

edit on 7-10-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You are not free and you don't actually own anything.

Ever since one man put himself over another man, freedom ceased to exist. We all have to answer to someone other than just ourselves.

Sure, you can buy stuff -- but it can be taken away by creditors. Even if you "own outright" a piece of land, you still have to pay taxes on it or risk loosing it.

I also suppose the real question is: what does it mean to be "free"? Does that simply mean the freedom to gratify the whims of one's ego, to do whatever whenever you want?

No one has that, and going back all the way to caveman times it has been so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join