It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if God was nothing more then Just a Computer?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

"What if God was nothing more then Just a Computer?"

The "nothing more than just" kind of gets me, it almost implies useless or irrelevant when in fact, it doesn't matter what "God" is, since it is one helluva lot smarter than all of us combined.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
reply to post by vethumanbeing

So until Man decides it is it's own cause of failure, nothing will change. God it seem's has no say in the matter.

Yes, as far as I can juggle the knives and the flamed torches YES. Im fairly certain that we are or will be trophied as an excuse 'in ignorance' our own causal/casual demise (and we are MODERNS). God has nothing to do with it, as in IT is still in the primordial soup phase yet still the Largest being ever existed, thinking its valiant brave creations (US) are going to figure this out for IT. Someone needs to get connected to the Verizon network off world univeral network and let IT know we might need some guidance or at least a secure handhold, no slippy sloppy backwards motion.
edit on 26-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
what is a computer anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I was wondering when you were going to show up. God was waiting too.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

sparky31
reply to post by Snarl

you say gods real but where is the proof? there is none, I, LL stand by my last post saying that billions of galaxies exist and as far as I, m concerned then that means there is so many other life forms so takes the god theory out.

Not if we are all of Gods infinite design, and if so is laughing at you right now, as is it not true that insects rule the earth; at least 3 million only half yet have been discovered? They of the singular intent, each and every one, but if the human held 3 million separate intents within us should rule all creation (almost not quite).

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Matrix: The Documentary...

Resonance Project Scientific Publications
hiup.org/publications/
hiup.org...

Sacred Geometry and Unified Fields - Nassim Haramein
www.youtube.com...

Enjoy...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

spartacus699
what is a computer anyway.

A system of binary communication; some say was the original intent of the 'all that is' as it is the most singular suscinct way of communicating complex thoughtforms..1s and 0s, hey, we got it and know it; its called simplify whatever you believe to be too complex is really easy in retrospect. The binary mastery? is just one of many--kudos to mankind for figuring this simple first footprint out.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If gods a computer then I've been spending allot of time with him.
how ever I guess there is no way to really know or prove it so it's always a possibility.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Empte

IF God was a Computer the I feel sorry for him, Computers are cheap stacks of junk, that make a High PROFIT and Not PROPHET. By now he would be halted by a continuous stack of cheap, useless Advert Companies, over - run by Plague like Virus twats and forever trying to do the opposite to what Computers are supposed to do.

Secondly that means God would not have come first, his prodcer plus programming funky would have arrived on the scene first, and just for fun, what the heck did yjey plug Into ?? Funny, Have a nice weekednd now.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Empte
If gods a computer then I've been spending allot of time with him.
how ever I guess there is no way to really know or prove it so it's always a possibility.

You need to look at the molecular structure of a "Garnet", it is the most ridiculous tetrahedranic OVER THE TOP structure ever. You need to invent a name for its crystaline structure, the most complicated in existance. Its called the hardest crystal formation other than its sister the diamond (overrated) is not as complicated in crystal form. If God is life; god is a diamond, the garnet is you as well and so much more in structure. The proof God exists is that it is through you touching keys on a computer keyboard as an individualized personality. What more proof can there be; are you not aware of your purpose? your exact placement of spirit/soul aspect within this time frame to effect future things to come? You are no accident of birth.
edit on 26-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
God is a computer,

life is like a video game,

bad things never happen to good people

Over time these thing get reinforced as being FALSE, because all I know is NOW. Now is starting to come to my liking, but to others not so much. If God was a computer he would be outside of our time in another world, running on room full of servers kind like the movie the 13th floor.But if you know your inner self, and the world around you, then you will dis-cover God. BTW life is not a video game, just because you have knowledge does not mean you can control your fate 100%. You only control layers of your fate, the rest of the layers of onion is for God. After you die do you keep control of the layers of your onion? Or does a force take control of your onion? Sometime extraordinary requires the attention from the layers of onion outside of your control, but it ok; Morgan Freeman knows magick.
edit on 27-9-2013 by Upton33 because: .

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

vethumanbeing

sparky31
reply to post by Snarl

you say gods real but where is the proof? there is none, I, LL stand by my last post saying that billions of galaxies exist and as far as I, m concerned then that means there is so many other life forms so takes the god theory out.

Not if we are all of Gods infinite design, and if so is laughing at you right now, as is it not true that insects rule the earth; at least 3 million only half yet have been discovered? They of the singular intent, each and every one, but if the human held 3 million separate intents within us should rule all creation (almost not quite).

You, Sir, have an understanding which far exceeds my own. I humbly admit I cannot even begin to grasp the concepts in your quoted post. Cheers!!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What if God was nothing more then Just a Computer?

Answer your question, with a question....

Who made the Computer??

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

veteranhumanbeing

sparky31
reply to post by Snarl

veteranhumanbeing

You, Sir, have an understanding which far exceeds my own. I humbly admit I cannot even begin to grasp the concepts in your quoted post. Cheers!!

I am nothing more than anything than what you may resonate to, and in so saying we are one and the same in thinking and in thoughtform so have "recognised each other" as a human componant being god aspect are either trying to save humanity or wondering where to put the seed pods for next years harvest (that being I am an ant and not a grasshopper). Rather be a squirrel or a bird (feathered or furred) just to get out of the way of other malicious lifeforms lacking empathy.
edit on 27-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
think of it like sims city.

There's all the characters in the game, that's us. Now of a few of the smart ones have become "awake" and talk to the creator of the game. And the creator of the game likes that because they love the creator and worship the creator. The rest of the characters aren't awake. They're just mindless vaciles no different than a sim city character. No more aware than a sims city character, because they've never stepped outside of the box.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Its all fun & games til someone turns on the god mode cheat!!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think it is time for god to scan for malware.

Does this also mean jesus was a laptop with wi-fi?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The universe which is like a movie, IMO, a plasmic screen, could be compared to a highly interactive computerized holographic AI system. Our bodies are a part of the screen, but our Spirit is not. We enter in to the dream lab school. God is Infinite Conscousness and we're all the branches of that vine, infinite parts of infinite consciousness. Our infinity is equal to the infinity around us, within and without all things. God is not AI. Some people think of God as the Good Family, the progressed higher grades, those who have passed these types of tests on war and inequality long ago. Or one could see that which unites all of us, the Infinite Vine, and we are all the Branches.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

It has been said that everything is fine just the way it is, until you mess with it.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

bobs_uruncle

"What if God was nothing more then Just a Computer?"

The "nothing more than just" kind of gets me, it almost implies useless or irrelevant when in fact, it doesn't matter what "God" is, since it is one helluva lot smarter than all of us combined.

Cheers - Dave

Oh no, did I? Irrelevant maybe, fact yes. God is Everything and yet, Nothing!

Let's say 50 yrs from now. Depending if The Computer become's aware of itself, then it can now think for itself and over write it programming.

Does this make it the new Man? Created in One's own Image.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join