It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases Video Footage of Shooter at Washington Navy Yard

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

OneManArmy
Im still waiting for the Oklahoma video.

This is the thing, and as some posters have remarked, why are the FBI giving us these snippets, that's all they are and no way are those pictures as given video evidence, only entire sequences start to finish could be, possibly allowed.
For all I know that guy could have been in a demo film. And then, what's left? The FBI apportioning blame by stealth, and that the tragic event was able to happen, was nobody watching a video bank?
I mean, like this is Washington again, last time outsiders got under the radar, WTF..no video, this time an armed insider gets in from the outside in a car, in the radar and they want to show edited snippets to the plebs?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Still waiting on Aurroa and Sandy Hook though.....

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

starviego
Some observations:
--Alexis is wearing black BDUs and a blue shirt. That is consistent with some descriptions of the shooter, but not others.
--The bag he is carrying into the building looks too small to carry the shotgun, even if it was disassembled.
--Judging by his movements, Alexis could have been an armed responder to the shooting, not the perpetrator.

"" Alexis could have been an armed responder to the shooting, not the perpetrator. ""

Hmmm.

Centuries ago, pirates always buried the treasure chests, and buried the people who dug the holes too !!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
In addition to the release of the video, it seems images showing previously unreported etchings on the shotgun.

Initially it was reported that the shotgun had "My ELF Weapon" and "Better Off This Way" carved into it.

Today, images show that "Not What Y'all Say" and "End to the Torment" were also etched into the shotgun.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

- Why were these additional phrases not reported?

- Can we read into any reason that these phrases might be significant?

It's quite odd.
edit on 9/25/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Are these the same bags, as the police would have us believe? One is a backpack, and the other is clearly a shoulder bag!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

It appears to be the same backpack to me; just carried on one shoulder the same way Dzokar Tsarnaev carried his backpack to (and possibly from) the Boston Marathon...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Thanks for the video. Do you (or anyone) know where the full set of slides in the video are available ?
Regarding technology and methodology especially the subliminal hypnosis aspect

I managed to get one or two from the links presented in it and did a small research on this character ex-NSA Michael Aquino (ex-Satanic Church and Set Temple founder, managed to get some of his writing on those areas) and the MindWar papers (but have no graphics as presented on the video), there is also a lot of redundant youtube videos around Aquino but without any real content

I also checked other ATS threads...

Lt Col Michael Aquino, the Temple of Set,organized pedo rings,mind control

The Roswell Project & Lt. Michael Aquino Douglas Dietrich & Secret Ciphers Allen Greenfield

Lt. Col. Michael Aquino Admits To "UFO" Technology Cover-Up [Whistleblower Testimony]

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

What is with the duct tape?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

MDDoxs
reply to post by goou111

That's gut wrenching to watch. You can see the intent in his body language.

It's easy to believe that moments later he will have wracked up a body count.

I wonder why this footage has been released?

I wonder why this footage has been released?

To Avoid what happened with the whole Sandy Hook False Flag discussions. Since they haven't released an video its clear SK was one such false flag.

I am surprised how quick this security footage was released.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This is nerve racking to watch! Only if people new 'why'?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

starviego
Some observations:
--Alexis is wearing black BDUs and a blue shirt. That is consistent with some descriptions of the shooter, but not others.
--The bag he is carrying into the building looks too small to carry the shotgun, even if it was disassembled.
--Judging by his movements, Alexis could have been an armed responder to the shooting, not the perpetrator.

when I first watched the video, I was trying to understand what his intent was by moving around the building in the manner he was, but after reading your comment and watching what is shown here more closely it actually could be a possibility that he was a first responder.

We don't see where he gets his shotgun from, @ 0:24 it looks as though the people are already being led out single file with their heads down, so shots have already been fired and he seems to ignore them while acting in a way someone would while attempting to sweep hallways for a gunman.

Perhaps we was worried about an armed security response? Maybe he was playing Call of Duty in his head? Either way it seems he has an objective, not just a random body count and I believe some of this footage was taken after the shooting began.
edit on 26-9-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Nobody seems to have asked this question: If he was indeed intending on heading to the 4th floor, and stopped on the 3rd to start shooting people (as the official story suggests), why would he be walking DOWN the stairs before shooting, in the video?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

NickDC202
In addition to the release of the video, it seems images showing previously unreported etchings on the shotgun.

Initially it was reported that the shotgun had "My ELF Weapon" and "Better Off This Way" carved into it.

Today, images show that "Not What Y'all Say" and "End to the Torment" were also etched into the shotgun.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

- Why were these additional phrases not reported?

- Can we read into any reason that these phrases might be significant?

It's quite odd.
edit on 9/25/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

I too have thought that those carvings were meant something. I looked up "ELF weapon" and guess what I have found...

The military has developed smaller weapon systems for use in battlefield applications. These new weapons were disclosed in documents authored and compiled by the United States Air Force. The Air Force documents indicate that these weapons can be used for mind control, inducing heart attacks, causing electronic failures and creating computer malfunctions. More recently these new weapons have been revealed in International Red Cross documents and in other press reports. In a CBS - 60 Minutes broadcast on February 11, 1996 a report on some of these new systems was shown. The program discussed some of the effects of these new weapons which included disorientation and "flu-like symptoms".

www.earthpulse.com...

Mind control. So maybe the rest of the engravings are linked to "his torment" by the use of this "ELF weapon" - Extreme Low Frequency.
edit on 26-9-2013 by Lacerta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
To Avoid what happened with the whole Sandy Hook False Flag discussions. Since they haven't released an video its clear SK was one such false flag.

I am surprised how quick this security footage was released.

First of all in circa 90% of mass school shootings and other mass shootings surveillance footage or still images from the footage have been released by either local, State or Federal authorities. It is a rare occurance that after such an event not so much as an image of the shooter entering the building (or leaving the building), and the reasons given for withholding such images are completely contradicted by the 90% of times when images are made public.

While I have no theory about Sandy Hook, I do find it incredibly curious that they refuse to make public an image of the shooter at the front door of the school given that the school's video surveillance system was lauded as best in class.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Lacerta
I too have thought that those carvings were meant something. I looked up "ELF weapon" and guess what I have found...

www.earthpulse.com...

Mind control. So maybe the rest of the engravings are linked to "his torment" by the use of this "ELF weapon" - Extreme Low Frequency.
edit on 26-9-2013 by Lacerta because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your reply; that is interesting material.

To clarify my initial question, I am curious why not all of the words and phrases etched into the shooters firearm were not initially made public--- only "My ELF Weapon" and "Better Off This Way" were initially released, yesterday "Not What Y'All Say" and "End to the Torment" were made public. Is there any reason/meaning of significance that might cause authorities to withhold the other two phrases until yesterday?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Damn, Imagine turning the corner, and running straight into that pyscopath. YOu gotta wonder what is running through his mind when he's starts this. Probably nothing but Kill Kill

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

coldkidc
I have to wonder what the hell could possibly be going through his head in those moments...

Psychosis. He obviously believed they were out to get him and that it was him or them. This guy definitely needed help. This whole thing just screams that we need to give more attention to mental healthcare in this country. There were many signs before this guy went off. I don't think he planned it out at all. Someone who planned a mass murder would have thought about a large clip and an assault rifle. IMHO anyhow.

Going forward did he know right from wrong when he did this? Did he truly think this was his only option?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
"My ELF weapon"
'End the torment"

Definitely evidence of mind control. He also claimed to be hearing voices in the months before

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Pimpintology

coldkidc
I have to wonder what the hell could possibly be going through his head in those moments...

Psychosis. He obviously believed they were out to get him and that it was him or them. This guy definitely needed help. This whole thing just screams that we need to give more attention to mental healthcare in this country. There were many signs before this guy went off. I don't think he planned it out at all. Someone who planned a mass murder would have thought about a large clip and an assault rifle. IMHO anyhow.

Going forward did he know right from wrong when he did this? Did he truly think this was his only option?

Because mass murders can only be committed by "a large clip and an assault rifle"? The easiest and safest way would be remote controlled bombs... This whole case stinks from mind control. What was the motive? Why would anyone target a military installation for a "random mass killing"? Makes no sense. If he just wanted to mass murder people, there could have been a dozen more easy targets than a Naval Yard, don't you think? It's almost as if he had a specific goal or target in that installation.
The engravings on his gun are more important than we would think. "End the torment..." "Better off this way.." "Not what ya'll say.." "My ELF weapon.." This was planned out all along. He planned to attack and probably die. The question is: WHY?
edit on 27-9-2013 by Lacerta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
From the timeline:

www.washingtonpost.com...
timeline:
8:16am
Alexis shoots the first victim in the west side of the fourth floor, and the first 911 call is made immediately afterward. A four-person active-shooter team is assembled and reaches the Navy Yard in two minutes.

8:26am
Alexis arrives in the first-floor lobby. He kills a security guard and takes the guard's handgun, a 9mm semiautomatic Beretta. FBI Director James Comey said security video shows that Alexis appears to run out of shells, drops the shotgun and begins firing with the handgun.

9:25am
After multiple encounters with law enforcement officers, Alexis is fatally shot in the head in a third-floor office
"It was a fierce, major gun battle,” (Navy Capt. Christopher)Mercer said. “Bullets were flying through my office, over our heads, and kept going for minutes. Then, I heard, ‘Shooter down. Shooter down.’ ”

www.washingtonpost.com... 5d-5b7f66349852_story.html
The shotgun was found on the first floor of Building 197, near the identification badge that had allowed Alexis access, court papers say.
Near Alexis’s body(on the third floor), authorities said, they found a 9mm semiautomatic pistol — which police have previously said was taken from a security guard he had killed in the first-floor lobby. The documents say the handgun was loaded, even after Alexis’s gunfire exchange in the final battle with police.

Questions:

--How could Alexis continue on his rampage for an hour if first responders were there within minutes?

--How many of the victims were shot with the handgun vs. the shotgun?  How could he have killed victims and engaged in multiple shootouts with police and still have rounds left in the 9mm pistol? 

--How is it that Alexis caught the security guard by surprise, and how was Alexis able to grab the pistol with numerous cops now entering the building?

--Did the entrance to Building 197 include an airport-style metal detector?  If so, their official version falls apart right there.

/

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join