It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is David Paulides and for the last 4 years I've been investigating people missing in the wi

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

If bigfoot is found and validated to be real. What do you think would be the greatest implication of such a discovery to our race? and is that the reason he still "hasn't been found"??
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••
It will change the way we view human evolution and will cause the feds to change their thinking on how they manage their lands. I sincerely doubt that mainstream science will ever accept this reality in our lifetimes.

I think the discovery has a profound effect on the established science and academic community who have refused to participate along any of these lines, until Dr. Ketchums paper was released. Why the sudden change of policy? Think about it.

Many of the so called "researchers" in the bgft community have an attack-gang mentality, it's an embarrassment. Many of these individuals do zero research and sit on the sidelines attacking people who have new and different ideas that conflict with the old guard.

One of the largest bgft groups in the U.S. was fully funded by a very wealthy man, that funding lasted years. Their goal was to obtain bgft DNA. Do you know how many samples they recovered in 7+ years, zero.
Our study obtained 100+ samples, blood, saliva, hair and more.

Think about this, you are a scientist at a major university and have an interest in bigfoot/sasqquatch. You see the constant attacks, bickering and slanderous behavior in that arena, ask yourself, would you want to step into that mess and bring conflict into your career and tenure?

If you conduct yourself in an honorable way, get other labs to do the testing, you don't do it yourself, you utilize university labs, you organize a team of brilliant Phd's to assist in writing and formulating the paper, you wouldn't expect an attack like we've seen. The issue, the attack/bully mentality proliferates in that space and now has proven and shown to others, stay away, let us muddle in our own beliefs.
When we first looked for a scientist to tackle this topic and identify the DNA, there was NOT ONE university that wanted to touch the subject, NOT ONE.

Journals are supported in many ways by academic institutions. The professors from those institutions sit on their boards and accept papers. Who submits papers, academic types mainly. Very, very few outside the academic world ever get papers approve that substantiate a major scientific break through, why? The professors from that academic world control what papers pass, it is completely 100% arbitrary. Once you submit your paper, you must sign an NDA stating that all communications (emails) are the property via copyright of that journal, so, if you leak what the emails state, you are violating the copyright. The journal does not want their communications, their politics, their arbitrary ways viewed by the outside world. It was a complete shock that esteem members of the scientific world exhibit behavior that is so compromised.

Sorry for the long diatribe.

Thanks for the question.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

DavidPaulides
reply to post by Mrmur

Hello David!

First and foremost thank you for your time spent on ATS! Your knowledge and this thread has got me hooked!

Q. Has there been any evidence or idea tossed around that these disappearances could be the result of someone self conscious awakening or being "activated" for the lack of a better word. Almost like a zombie state or hypnosis like. And if so what do you think could be the trigger of this remote control of the missing.

best,
Mur
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mur
Thanks for the question.
I have never heard of this theory or had it brought up in any meeting.

Thanks for the contact!

Thanks for the reply!

Q. Have you ever checked a compass or the amount of ambient electricity levels where the persons have gone missing? Maybe a rift in our dimension that opens and closes or something that lives in these areas that can access these rifts? A little far fetched but when people literally vanish with out a trace in such strange circumstances your left with only outlandish possibilities.

Thanks!
Mur

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

DavidPaulides
Grace
Congratulations, you have hit on one of the elements in many of the cases we've investigated,"People disappear with a canine." The number of people who have vanished with a dog is staggering. The cases are almost cookie cutter in type. Many times the canine comes back without the owner and the relatives will state that the dog would never leave the owners side....

The other issue with canines, in the vast, vast majority of these cases, the canine cannot pickup a scent or won't track. Sometimes they will be brought to the point last seen, they will walk in a circle and lay down, seemingly uninterested, sometimes almost scarred.

Canines and missing people is an issue we don't quite understand.

Thank you so much. You may have just saved me from becoming one of the future statistics. Your work is so important, if for no other reason than to educate people like me who take such risks without a second thought. Kudos and keep it up!

A follow-on question, if I may...in those many cases where the canines return without the owners, do you find any signs of a struggle, as if the canine tried to protect the owner? I can't imagine my dog just standing there while someone or something assaulted or abducted me! Except maybe if he was really scared?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You said bigfoot hair looks different from any other hair in the world. Are there other samples from different parts of the world matching the North America samples that don't resemble anything else? As well with the DNA? Thanks for being here.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidPaulides

Hello Mr Paulides,i first heard you on Dreamland on Unknowncountry.com with Whitley Strieber and also on coast to coast am.
I found what you had to say deeply disturbing,there was a lady on this website that started a thread of something similar to what you are investigating.
She was a grandmother whose Grandson disappeared for a few days in the woods but luckily they found him alive and the boys story was most bizarre.If i recall she mentioned something about the boy saying he was taken to a cave by some kind of robot and there was clothes and human belongings in there,and if i'm right i'm sure he said there were swords in there.
He said this thing that took him impersonated his Grandmother but wasn't.
A really really strange story.

I've read your book reviews on Amazon and there's a total mental patient on there that is absolutely rabid and frothing at the mouth to discredit you and your work,my first question would be what do you think his real agenda is in trying to discredit you?
And my second question would be what in the world do you think is going on in the woods?A stab in the dark if any?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by oldetimehockey4

You said bigfoot hair looks different from any other hair in the world. Are there other samples from different parts of the world matching the North America samples that don't resemble anything else? As well with the DNA? Thanks for being here.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••
I know that when we submitted the samples, the hair and fiber expert had never seen anything close.
I don't think he had examined any possible Yeren hairs, what we had was unique. The expert would testify that this was an entirely new species based on the hair.

Thanks for the question.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

Hello Mr Paulides,i first heard you on Dreamland on Unknowncountry.com with Whitley Strieber and also on coast to coast am.
I found what you had to say deeply disturbing,there was a lady on this website that started a thread of something similar to what you are investigating.
She was a grandmother whose Grandson disappeared for a few days in the woods but luckily they found him alive and the boys story was most bizarre.If i recall she mentioned something about the boy saying he was taken to a cave by some kind of robot and there was clothes and human belongings in there,and if i'm right i'm sure he said there were swords in there.
He said this thing that took him impersonated his Grandmother but wasn't.
A really really strange story.

I've read your book reviews on Amazon and there's a total mental patient on there that is absolutely rabid and frothing at the mouth to discredit you and your work,my first question would be what do you think his real agenda is in trying to discredit you?
And my second question would be what in the world do you think is going on in the woods?A stab in the dark if any?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •
If you read that link, there is a response that says that the person may be dangerous and might harm me.
I don't want to inflate the situation, rather ignore it.

I wish we had answers right now as to what is happening.
It is very complex.

Thanks for your kind question.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

Thank you so much. You may have just saved me from becoming one of the future statistics. Your work is so important, if for no other reason than to educate people like me who take such risks without a second thought. Kudos and keep it up!

A follow-on question, if I may...in those many cases where the canines return without the owners, do you find any signs of a struggle, as if the canine tried to protect the owner? I can't imagine my dog just standing there while someone or something assaulted or abducted me! Except maybe if he was really scared?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
No struggle is ever documented.
There have been notes where it has been raining outside and the dog returns dry and fed, this condition is noted by law enforcement, it has happened multiple times.

Be safe!!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Thank you David, for the thorough reply. No need to apologize, the more words to read the better

I was wondering..... in an earlier post to somebody, you stated that there was an occurring pattern regarding canines with/withouth owners. So I couldn't help but think if that has anything to do with scent?

Scent/smell is THE biggest factor in the animal (canine) kingdom. This must be the 'chink in the armor' so to speak, of the bigfoot problem. Is there a chance that this has been overlooked? Is there a chance that the way to discover bigfoot is through this manipulation of the scent/smell factor???

Just a thought.....

P.S. I have never really looked into your work. Where can i look at your work in the order that im supposed to to truly take it in fully?

Thanks a million for taking this effort to answer all of us on a personal level.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Sorry Mr. Paulides, but I have another question.

Within the discussions around disappearing people I can't get away from the so-called "Shaver Mysteries". Given your time investigating these mystery vanishings, I would like to get your take on Richard Shaver's stories.

thank you

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
No questions David. Just want to say that while I have had a passing interest in this subject, reading your work has certainly peaked my interest because it seems to have such a high degree of credibility. Your ability to speak to the subject without sensationalizing or needing to posit a theory adds to your credibility.

BTW, you have, imo, been the best AMA guest we have had thus far. I will be purchasing your 'Missing' books.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrmur

Thanks for the reply!

Q. Have you ever checked a compass or the amount of ambient electricity levels where the persons have gone missing? Maybe a rift in our dimension that opens and closes or something that lives in these areas that can access these rifts? A little far fetched but when people literally vanish with out a trace in such strange circumstances your left with only outlandish possibilities.

Thanks!
Mur
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••
What you are explaining may be a fluid/changing condition.
The times I have been on the site where someone has vanished, it has usually been several years that they've been gone.

What you are describing is one of a many conditions that could be monitored, but there are so many.
How do you center yourself and slowly work through all of the variables? If something does not exist on one site, that does not mean its not at another.

Disappearances have happened from sea level to 12,500 feet. Weather conditions have varied from warm and sunny to -15 degrees. Ages have ranged from 15 months to 80 years old. The reason Amazon reviews have been so strong is that they have read the books and understand the complexity that I can't explain on these pages.

Thanks for the question.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

No questions David. Just want to say that while I have had a passing interest in this subject, reading your work has certainly peaked my interest because it seems to have such a high degree of credibility. Your ability to speak to the subject without sensationalizing or needing to posit a theory adds to your credibility.

BTW, you have, imo, been the best AMA guest we have had thus far. I will be purchasing your 'Missing' books.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sincerely want to thank you for those words, it's important to know others appreciate the work.
Thanks for taking the time to write.
Be safe!!
Dave

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

Sorry Mr. Paulides, but I have another question.

Within the discussions around disappearing people I can't get away from the so-called "Shaver Mysteries". Given your time investigating these mystery vanishings, I would like to get your take on Richard Shaver's stories.

thank you
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If the stories of inner Earth beings are true, how mind boggling!!
I've never met anyone who has made the trip and returned, for that, apparently not a good outcome.
As I've stated on this forum many times, I won't exclude anything at this point.
If you know any sane person that has been there and returned, I'd like to meet them.............

Thanks for the question!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

Thanks for the kind words.

Here is our website where we have a thorough explanation of the books and research.
www.canammissing.com

All the best!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

THIS is exactly what I've learned from Mr Paulides' AMA !!

You've just worded it way better than I ever could !!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Thank you for that link! I enjoyed it very much.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Mr. Paulides,

I have heard you multiple times on C2C, big fan. Not much of a question here however, just wanted to say keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to your next book. It really makes you take pause.

For those who want to take a listen, here's the latest podcast from Where Did The Road Go 9.21.13.

Thanks again for your time.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Nisene marks park in Aptos.

I'm hearing you when you say parks cover these things up - close them out to clear the books. Years ago I was jogging through Nisene Marks park in Aptos, Ca (also near the epicenter of the Lima prieta quake). I was alone and about to round a corner about a mile up and got the strangest feeling. When jogging you don't usually stop but something made me stop and run in place and then turn around and leave. My heart was racing from more than the short run I had engaged in thus far. It's almost like the further I got from that spot the more convinced I was I had made the right choice. I couldn't move fast enough. This is the only time this has happened to me during a run. I found out a few weeks later that a person disappeared up there (I cannot remmeber if male or female - this was quite awhile back - early 90''s). I assumed instinct kicked in and there must have been a predator (human) hiding behind the big tree I stopped before.

I am wondering if you have any cases for those who have gone missing there - any strange circumstances. I'll get around to your book but in the meantime am curious about this location.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Here's the thread,pretty spooky

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join