It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Woman's Torso Found In Fallujah UPDATE: Body May Be That Of Polish Captive Teresa Borcz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
U.S. Marines in the city of Tallulah have found the limbless body of a women in her 60�s. Her throat was cut and its unclear at this time if she is a foreigner or an Iraqi. The corpse appears to have been there about 2 days. An embedded photographer indicated that the grey haired woman�s face was completely disfigured.

UPDATE 0350 PST: Body May Be That Of Polish Captive Teresa Borcz
The body found by Marines in Fallujah today is that of a Caucasian woman with blond hair according to a military spokesman. Of the two foreign female captives, Teresa Borcz, 54, from Poland, has blonde hair.

The body of a blonde-haired woman with her legs and arms cut off and throat slit was found today lying on the street in Fallujah, a notorious enclave for hostage-takers, marines said.
"It is definitely a Caucasian woman with long blonde hair," said a military official, who cut open a cover that had been over the corpse.
The gruesome discovery was made as the marines moved through the south of Fallujah, hunting out the remaining die-hard rebels after a week of fierce fighting to regain control of the city.
"It is a female ... missing all four appendages, with a slashed throat and disemboweled, she has been dead for a while but only in this location for a day or two," said Benjamin Fennel, a hospital apprentice with the Navy Corps, who had inspected the body.
Body May Be Of Polish Captive

UPDATE: According to a Marine Officer who spoke on condition of anonymity, there is an 80% chance that the body is that of a Western Woman. There are currently 2 women being held: Margaret Hassan, 59, director of CARE international in Iraq and Teresa Borcz Khalifa, 54.

FALLUJAH, Iraq - U.S. Marines on Sunday found the mutilated body of what they believe was a Western woman during a sweep of a street in central Fallujah.
The body was lying in the street covered with a blood-soaked cloth. Marines fear the body may have been boobytrapped and called in dogs to sniff for explosives.
Although the body has not been carefully examined, a Marine officer who spoke on condition of anonymity said he was "80 percent sure" it was a Western woman.
Kidnapped Women?

www.news.com.au
THE body of a woman in her 60s, with her legs and arms cut off and throat slit was found today in the city of Fallujah but it was unclear whether she was a foreigner or an Iraqi, marines said.

The discovery was made as the marines moved through the south of Fallujah, hunting out the remaining die-hard rebels after a week of fierce fighting to regain control of the city.

An AFP photographer embedded with the marines said the woman had grey hair, was wearing a blue dress and her face was completely disfigured.

The marines said she appeared to have been on the street for about two days.

Sweeps of rubble-strewn neighbourhoods in Fallujah have already uncovered a grisly underworld of hostage slaughterhouses, prisons and torture chambers as well as the corpses of Iraqis who had been executed, marines say.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

As the story says it is unclear if this women was a foreign abductees or a Iraqi citizen. Regardless of her nationality, what is the point of such a grisly act?

Special thanks to Sanctum

[edit on 11/14/04 by FredT]

[edit on 11/14/04 by FredT]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
UPDATE: According to a Marine Officer who spoke on condition of anonymity, there is an 80% chance that the body is that of a Western Woman. There are currently 2 women being held: Margaret Hassan, 59, director of CARE international in Iraq and Teresa Borcz Khalifa, 54.

FALLUJAH, Iraq - U.S. Marines on Sunday found the mutilated body of what they believe was a Western woman during a sweep of a street in central Fallujah.
The body was lying in the street covered with a blood-soaked cloth. Marines fear the body may have been boobytrapped and called in dogs to sniff for explosives.
Although the body has not been carefully examined, a Marine officer who spoke on condition of anonymity said he was "80 percent sure" it was a Western woman.
Kidnapped Women?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   

The body of a blonde-haired woman with her legs and arms cut off and throat slit was found today lying on the street in Fallujah, a notorious enclave for hostage-takers, marines said.

One, Teresa Borcz, 54, a Pole, has blonde hair, the other, British aid worker Margaret Hassan, 59, has chestnut-coloured hair.

www.news.com.au...

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is really sad news. I had hoped that our troops would find the rest of the hostages alive in Fallujah, or at least some of them.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
This is really sad news. I had hoped that our troops would find the rest of the hostages alive in Fallujah, or at least some of them.

yeah, I understand they had to build up thier forces prior to going in, but it allowed alot fo them to escape and maybe they decided to just kill her rather than relocate her

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   

"It is a female ... missing all four appendages, with a slashed throat and disemboweled, she has been dead for a while but only in this location for a day or two," said Benjamin Fennel, a hospital apprentice with the Navy Corps, who had inspected the body.

There are members of ATS who cheer for these people.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I dont understand who cheers for these people on ats?

I have never seen anyone cheer for something like this.

This is very sad and sick news it unbelievable how some people could cut of the limbs of an innocent woman and slash her throat.

Once we gain full control of Iraq we can get rid of these beasts.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Are you kidding me, removed my post with out sending a U2U? Whats up with that?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson

I dont understand who cheers for these people on ats?

I have never seen anyone cheer for something like this.

This is very sad and sick news it unbelievable how some people could cut of the limbs of an innocent woman and slash her throat.

Once we gain full control of Iraq we can get rid of these beasts.

I agree with you not body on ATS cheers for senseless killing I think the one that make the coment should apologized for the hateful coment.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
ALL the killing over there is hateful. On both sides. Im sorry but it just another dead body. Like is said before. DEAD IS DEAD. Period.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I agree with you not body on ATS cheers for senseless killing I think the one that make the coment should apologized for the hateful coment.

I can think of several that do.

Or try to claim WE DO IT and blame it on the "insurgents"

Some of the posters here HATE America and Americans and justify cutting peoples heads off ands video taping it, like some kind of snuff film, by saying look at the pictures from the prision. Taking naked pitures of someone might be embarassing but having your head SAWED off with a knife is worse. You would live long enough to see it happen.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
actually you see more than just it happening,one feals the pain till they cut off the nerves in the back of the neck.air in the lungs keep you alive long enough to hear & feal the esophagus cracking...unless you first bleed out completely befor the heart stops,that means at least two to three minutes...I had a nihtmare not long ago infact,my brother was on the other hand of a saw.....I decide to wake up when he got halfway down my windpipe.........man I was soked in cold sweat...!!

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Taking naked pitures of someone might be embarassing but having your head SAWED off with a knife is worse. You would live long enough to see it happen.

I am afraid that you may be right Amuk but also we have to agree that americans enjoy watching the videos also even when they disagree with the killing, and I find that sick also.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I am afraid that you may be right Amuk but also we have to agree that americans enjoy watching the videos also even when they disagree with the killing, and I find that sick also.

I never could understand that either, I have seen enough death and suffering and bloodshed to last me a thousand lifetimes.

I watched the video ONCE because I wanted to see the type of people we were dealing with

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is sad, indeed. It is just more evidence of the types of criminals we are fighting in this war. There was a time when Americans would have been outraged by such behavior, but today, its hard to get a yawn out of most.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Amuk, I haven't read any posts on ATS that "cheers for these people" or who in any way support this kind of conduct. Since you can, then perhaps you can give us a link or two to those posts. I doubt that they exist.

It sickens me to read of anyone being subjected to this cruel treatment. The perpetrators are as low, sick, and perverted as a human being can get.

Though some ATS members, including me, criticize our government's conduct in various ways. That doesn't mean they "cheer" or in any way support or condone the perverse conduct of either side in this conflict.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This thread is quite revealing regarding different people's points of view on kidnaps / beheadings:

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
kidnapping is humane in comparison to what americans do

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-11-2004 by mattpryor]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
Amuk, I haven't read any posts on ATS that "cheers for these people" or who in any way support this kind of conduct. Since you can, then perhaps you can give us a link or two to those posts. I doubt that they exist.

How about this one for starts? There are dozens more but I am not gonna look them up for you. How many threads do we have saying the beheadings are a CIA plot? How many threads crying over how horrible it was to have there picture took naked so the beheadings are justified? How many threads that blame EVEYONE but these scumbags oh I am sorry "freedom fighters"? You ask for two I give you three, I got these in about 5 minutes

Originally posted by cstyle226
One encouraging that I have heard is that Bin Laden has been given permission to use nuclear weapons whenever necessary. That's really, REALLY bad news for the Crusaders. It shows he's heaven bent for leather and is going to to crush them utterly.

heres another

Originally posted by zcheng
Most of those people are there in Iraq to help the Coalition not the Iraqi people working as truck drivers, spyies, snipers, etc., they sold their life to invaders, and are enemies of Iraqi people. They deserve what they got. Iraqi Resistance had long warmed all foreigners should leave Iraq.

heres another

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
The Kidnappers, in comparison with their brutal lawless occupiers, very humane. According to me, being kept as a ghost prisoner by the neocon madmen inside the pentagon is a tad scarier than being abducted by honest freedom fighters who just try to liberate their people.

how about doing your homework before you call someone a liar where I come from thats cause to step outside

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Amuk]

top topics

join