It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1000,000 vaccine challenge offered to Piers Morgan and to...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

beckybecky
i.dailymail.co.uk... 408-1866F38300000578-806_634x416.jpgreply to post by Pardon?

Narcoleptic 14 YEAR OLD schoolgirl who falls asleep 30 TIMES A DAY because of swine flu vaccine hopes to be given £120,000 payout

Chloe Glasson became narcoleptic four months after having Pandemrix jab
She falls asleep throughout the day and suffers extreme mood swings
She cannot use public transport by herself, have a bath, or go swimming
Hopes she'll receive a payout from Vaccine Damage Payments Scheme

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Just look at this poor girls face.her life has been ruined by a fraudulent vaccine.Do you even realize what 80 years of sheer purgatory is like.

LOOK AT WHAT SHE SAYS:-

Chloe said: ‘What hurts the most is when people see me in public and I'm starting to fall asleep and they look at me as if I'm drunk or have been taking drugs.

‘I am no different to anyone else in that I have still got feelings and I can see the way they are looking at me.

‘I have still got hopes and dreams. I want to be a drama teacher when I'm older but I've really just got to take every day as it comes.’

Chloe says she also suffers mood swings and disturbing dreams as a result of her condition.

She said: ‘The emotions I feel are so extreme, I can go from being really happy and chatty to really annoyed to really upset in a few seconds and all it takes is one little thing to set it off.

‘The dreams I have when I'm asleep are really vivid, I can feel the pain in the dream and sometimes it even feels like someone is touching me, it's really terrifying.’

No one really got what was going on so they would kind of laugh about it. Even the teachers joined in at first. I've been reduced to tears so many times.’

The UK Health Protection Agency has found that giving the jab to young children increases their chance of developing narcolepsy by 14 times.

Narcolepsy affects the brain's ability to regulate the normal sleep-wake cycle, causing excessive sleepiness throughout the day.

The long term neurological condition can cause sleep attacks, daytime sleepiness and, in some cases, cataplex

just look at her face.

i.dailymail.co.uk...

she is white.she is young.she is blond.she is fun loving.she is attractive.she is just like you.

THIS IS THE HUMAN FACE OF THE EVILS DONE BY VACCINE MAKERS.

This what the multi billion $$$$ profit making fraudulent swine vaccine did to this poor innocent girl.

Just look at this poor girls face.her life has been ruined by a fraudulent vaccine.Do you even realize what 80 years of sheer living hell is?

it is worse then committing murder.you get 20 years maybe 30.but this is a 80 year sentence so that big pharma could make $45 from her suffering.

her whole ruined by big phARMA and it's army of foot soldiers.

did you know that big pharma spend a billion dollars buying congress from their trillion dollar ill gotten profits???

Just look at this poor girls face.her life has been ruined by a fraudulent vaccine.Do you even realize what 80 years of sheer living hell is?

SHE IS ONLY 14 YEARS OLD.HER WHOLE LIFE RUINED.

REMEMBER HER FACE TONIGHT WHEN YOUR LYING IN BED STARING AT THE CEILING AND COUNTING YOUR $45.

edit on 5-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

You're quoting an individual case.
How many flu vaccines have been given?
How many people suffer from narcolepsy as a result?

Did the vaccine cause the narcolepsy or did it precipitate a latent problem?
The narcolepsy happened because she had an existing and quite rare genetic disorder which was uncovered by the vaccine, the vaccine itself did not cause the narcolepsy.
Surely if the vaccine itself caused it then there would be a hell of a lot more cases wouldn't there?
If she hadn't had the vaccine there could have been something else which uncovered it couldn't there?

How many people have reactions to aspirin or bee stings or even strawberries every year?
Should we ban all of these?
Personally, I'm allergic to aspirin and similar drugs (NSAIDs).
Strangely I only discovered this after I'd taken it and ended up in intensive care after an anaphylactic reaction.
Do we need to screen every single person for every single possible drug they may be given in their lives?

It's an extremely unfortunate case and I really feel for the girl and her family. £120k isn't much of a recompense either.
What's more unfortunate though is the way you and your cronies LOVE IT when things like this happen.
You have no care or compassion for the individuals or their families, you lot just can't wait to put theses stories on your blogs and sites almost revelling in the person's misfortune as you believe this will further your compensation-fuelled agenda.

And you have the nerve to suggest I can't sleep at night?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

beckybecky

Bedlam

beckybecky
reply to post by Bedlam

reply to post by Bedlam

where did you get the really ancient prehistoric pictures from victorian times with their filth,starvation and very bad living standards to push your case?

That's because rational people such as myself eliminated polio quite some time back. There aren't any new cases. Because the vaccines worked.

eta: by the way, you need a refresher on history, too - the 1950's and early 1960's weren't "Victorian times".
edit on 5-10-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

i did not get vaccinated and i did not get polio....maybe i don't play with dirty animals.

it's a lot of rubbish.

your photographs are fake too.BECAUSE THEY ARE IN BLACK AND WHITE.

BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS COLOR PHOTOGRAPHY WAS INVENTED BEFORE 1950.SO WHY WOULD YOUR PHOTOS BE IN BLACK AND WHITE?

see you have been caught out again.

And there, in one sentence, is the perfect example of the mentality we're dealing with.

Ignorance personified.
Selfish beyond belief.

The rest of the post has to be tongue in cheek as no-one could be that dense and still be able to type.

Like I said in my previous post, the recompense offered to the girl with narcolepsy is insufficient however these kids and many more didn't and won't receive a penny from anyone.
www.un.org...
upload.wikimedia.org...
Oh look, colour photographs....

Even from a neutral viewpoint you've done yourself and your agenda no good whatsoever in this thread at all.

If there was a vaccine which cured ignorance would you take it or would you be too stupid to understand its benefits?

edit on 6/10/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well Im still waiting for Infowar to take my offer for me to take the challenge.

Hmmm looks like they wont put there money were there mouth is.

Funny how the Anti Vaccine crowed wont take my offer....maybe they are scared I will prove them wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

beckybecky

BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS COLOR PHOTOGRAPHY WAS INVENTED BEFORE 1950.SO WHY WOULD YOUR PHOTOS BE IN BLACK AND WHITE?

Did you really just say that?

Thats got to rank up there as one of the most retarded things on this thread.

Black and white was used right up to the 70's !

Yeah colour was around but black and white was stoll used.

Colour didnt just instantly replace black and white.

Really Im guessing you have a real low level of education.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

crazyewok

beckybecky

Did you really just say that?

Thats got to rank up there as one of the most retarded things on this thread.

Black and white was used right up to the 70's !

Yeah colour was around but black and white was stoll used.

Colour didnt just instantly replace black and white.

Really Im guessing you have a real low level of education.

black and white is used in art house photos.

tv was in color.

nags were in color.

photos were in color.

yet we have mysterious photos of babies in black and white.

why?

black and white photos don't give you any info about disease.why would polio babies have photos taken and why.

also this photo could simply be of some mother who had triplets displaying them to the media for money.

why are they outside as if were getting a sun tan.

why are they naked?

why are the beds tilted?

why is no attendant?

i think you should be ashamed of defending big pharma and big business.remember what kruschev said about idiots and how uselful they are?

do you think big pharma cares about YOU YOU YOU.

i doubt the executive even knows you exist and could'nt give a ff whether you live or die.
edit on 8-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Yeah ok.

Im done with this.

There no point arguing with a irrational, emotioanl ignorant woman.

The fact is I have years of bioscience education and working makeing vaccines.

Unless you have the same back ground you know nothing.

And you obviolsuy know nothing about photgraphy. By the way most vietnam photo were done in black and white! Yeah hardly house art
You know why people took black and white over colour? Cause it was easier to publish in new papers and Journals because of the expense of mass colour printing.

By the way still no comment on the original point. That I will take the challenge.

As for being Ashamed? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEVER. I laugh in face of people like you

edit on 8-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

beckybecky
yet we have mysterious photos of babies in black and white.

why?

black and white photos don't give you any info about disease.why would polio babies have photos taken and why.

Polio was a big news item in that period. It's not a medical journal, it's news.

also this photo could simply be of some mother who had triplets displaying them to the media for money.

Which, of course, is why they have braces on, I suppose.

why are they outside as if were getting a sun tan.

Because that's exactly why? You have a lot of paraplegic kids, you can't just poke them away in a hole somewhere. Polio used to do this to tens of thousands of people. You really don't know this? Check out "iron lung" and "March of Dimes" Perhaps 10 seconds with Google and "Polio" "America" for terms.

why are they naked?

why are the beds tilted?

why is no attendant?

a) to facilitate sun tanning
b) lying flat on your back isn't great for you if you can't cough or swallow all that well
c) they moved out of the photo?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

crazyewok

Yeah ok.

Im done with this.

There no point arguing with a irrational, emotioanl ignorant woman.

The fact is I have years of bioscience education and working makeing vaccines.

Unless you have the same back ground you know nothing.

And you obviolsuy know nothing about photgraphy. By the way most vietnam photo were done in black and white! Yeah hardly house art
You know why people took black and white over colour? Cause it was easier to publish in new papers and Journals because of the expense of mass colour printing.

By the way still no comment on the original point. That I will take the challenge.

As for being Ashamed? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEVER. I laugh in face of people like you

edit on 8-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

you laugh in the face of vaccine injury?

well to go to that blond white girl and laugh in her face.

they one who was sentenced by your money grabbing ilk to a 86 year old narcolepsy sentence of falling asleep 30 times a day.go explain to her parents how you laugh and what a great joke you find it.

what goes around comes around.go laugh a bit more.

so you finally admit to being involved in the vaccine industry.this explains your rabidness.

the brain washing is intensive.you just lap it up.

how much money you gonna get?

stock options.lecture tours.the never ending gravy train.

were you "encouraged to massage the data" by your boss so they can make a few billion?
edit on 9-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Yeah I will laugh watch me

Cause one injury will is a small price to pay for million who wont die.

Watch me laugh

By the way I dont think that disabled kid is funny Im just trying to P you off.

Infact im not a great supporter of the Flu shot. Infact Im not a fan of the HPV or Flu. But you see I have the Brains not to lump ALL vaccines together and although there are few what I call useless shorts they are outweighed by the ones that DO save lifes like Polio, Measels, TB, Tetnus and what was Smallpox. And those nasties spread good hygine and diet or not.

But I do beleive that a few bad reaction is a good price to pay for millions of lifes.
edit on 9-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

crazyewok

Yeah I will laugh watch me

Cause one injury will is a small price to pay for million who wont die.

Watch me laugh

There you have it folks.The evil face of big pharma and it's cohorts.They just don't care.

They finally admit it.

Big Pharma spent $2,674,746,491 on Lobbying from 1998 to 2013.
That is enough money to give 6 million dollars to each congress member of which there are 435.
edit on 13-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Im laughing as you know nothing.

Do you have a Medical Degree?

Or a BioScience degree that covers Immunology in any shape or form?

If not your just a crazy lady spewing new age nonsence useing silly websites thats twist facts a figure.

Plus you wont awnser your orignal topic. The vaccine challenge! I said I will do it yet all you wacka doodles ignore that like you didnt want someone to do it anyway.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

crazyewok

Im laughing as you know nothing.

Do you have a Medical Degree?

Or a BioScience degree that covers Immunology in any shape or form?

If not your just a crazy lady spewing new age nonsence useing silly websites thats twist facts a figure.

Plus you wont awnser your orignal topic. The vaccine challenge! I said I will do it yet all you wacka doodles ignore that like you didnt want someone to do it anyway.

That is enough money to give 6 million dollars to each congress member of which there are 435.

The vaccine challenge is for a vaccine maker executive or piers morgan.are you a vaccine maker? are you piers morgan.

piers morgan is important.he is rich and famous.a pharma exec is rich and important.

you are neither.can you not read?

I mean they would not waste a million on you.you know why? because your nobody according to big pharma.just a brains washed consumer unit.they nobody cares if you live or die.

here are 22 studies showing the dangers of vaccines.NOT FUNDED BY EVIL PHARMA COMPANIES.

Concerns regarding vaccinations continue to increase exponentially in light of all of the information and documentation that has surfaced over the past few years. As a result, corporate media has responded to alternative media, stating that the increase of persons who are choosing to opt out of vaccines and the recommended vaccine schedule is a result of ‘fear mongering.’

This may not be too surprising as the corporate media is owned by the major vaccine manufacturers, and the major vaccine manufacturers are owned by corporate media(1)(2)(3)(4). Given this fact, it’s easy to fathom the possibility that these institutions are desperately trying to protect the reputation of their product.

For example, if we take a look at GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer, they are owned by the same financial institutions and groups that own Time Warner (CNN, HBO etc.) and General Electric (NBC, Comcast, Universal Pictures etc.).(1)(2)(3)(4) This is seen throughout all of the major vaccine manufacturers and all of the 6 corporations that control our mainstream media. Keep in mind that these are the major funders of all ‘medical research’ that’s used to administer drugs and vaccinations. Despite these connections, medical research and documentation exists to show that vaccines might indeed be a cause for concern.

Vaccines and Autism, Both Sides of The Coin

Here we will simply present information from both sides of the coin because many are not even aware that two sides exist. We’ve presented multiple studies, citing multiple research papers and published research conducted by doctors and universities from all across the world. Here is an example of a paper that describes how vaccine manufactures and medical ‘experts’ with drug industry connections have been aware of the multiple dangers associated with vaccinations for over 30 years. We’d also like to present medical research that indicates the many dangers associated with vaccines, and have done this on multiple occasions. We do this because the safety of vaccinations is commonly pushed by the mainstream media, without ever mentioning or citing the abundant medical research that should also be taken into consideration when discussing vaccinations. Please keep in mind that there is evidence on both sides. At the same time, some of the evidence on the side that negates a positive outlook on vaccination has been labelled fraudulent, but then again many haven’t.

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

beckybecky

The vaccine challenge is for a vaccine maker executive or piers morgan.

I mean i would not waste a million on you.you know why? because your nobody.just a brains washed consumer unit.nobody cares if you live or die.

All I can is your a coward and a hypocrite.

You and your filthy ignorant ilk knew that no Exec or Piers Morgon would take the challenge. I mean why would they? They already have millions.

No you are scared! Scared that if someone took the challenge it could prove you wrong!

If you TRUELY cared about the truth you would take my offer and prove once and for all Vaccines are bad. But you wont as you and your ignorant kind dont care about the truth! A actually reall test could challenge your ignorant silly beliefs! so no you make a fly in sky offer you know no one would accept so when when they dont come forarwd you can say HEY LOOK WE WERE RIGHT!

Shouldnt matter who takes the challenge. Only the truth and end result is what matters.

Cowards thats what you all are.

Least Im willing to put my money were my mouth is and take you on!

As I said you dont hold a degree in immunology nor do you hold a Medical degree. Your just a ignorant paranoid hysterical women trying to make herself look important.

Pathetic.
edit on 13-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

beckybecky

I mean i would not waste a million on you.you know why? because your nobody.just a brains washed consumer unit.nobody cares if you live or die.

here are 22 studies showing the dangers of vaccines.NOT FUNDED BY EVIL PHARMA COMPANIES.

Concerns regarding vaccinations continue to increase exponentially in light of all of the information and documentation that has surfaced over the past few years. As a result, corporate media has responded to alternative media, stating that the increase of persons who are choosing to opt out of vaccines and the recommended vaccine schedule is a result of ‘fear mongering.’

This may not be too surprising as the corporate media is owned by the major vaccine manufacturers, and the major vaccine manufacturers are owned by corporate media(1)(2)(3)(4). Given this fact, it’s easy to fathom the possibility that these institutions are desperately trying to protect the reputation of their product.

For example, if we take a look at GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer, they are owned by the same financial institutions and groups that own Time Warner (CNN, HBO etc.) and General Electric (NBC, Comcast, Universal Pictures etc.).(1)(2)(3)(4) This is seen throughout all of the major vaccine manufacturers and all of the 6 corporations that control our mainstream media. Keep in mind that these are the major funders of all ‘medical research’ that’s used to administer drugs and vaccinations. Despite these connections, medical research and documentation exists to show that vaccines might indeed be a cause for concern.

Vaccines and Autism, Both Sides of The Coin

Here we will simply present information from both sides of the coin because many are not even aware that two sides exist. We’ve presented multiple studies, citing multiple research papers and published research conducted by doctors and universities from all across the world. Here is an example of a paper that describes how vaccine manufactures and medical ‘experts’ with drug industry connections have been aware of the multiple dangers associated with vaccinations for over 30 years. We’d also like to present medical research that indicates the many dangers associated with vaccines, and have done this on multiple occasions. We do this because the safety of vaccinations is commonly pushed by the mainstream media, without ever mentioning or citing the abundant medical research that should also be taken into consideration when discussing vaccinations. Please keep in mind that there is evidence on both sides. At the same time, some of the evidence on the side that negates a positive outlook on vaccination has been labelled fraudulent, but then again many haven’t.

www.activistpost.com...

There you go again, showing your true colours.
As you stated so very clearly there, you don't care about people's health at all.
People's health is the furthest thing from your atrophied mind.
Your beef is with "big pharma". You're totally against them.
You're actually for no-one, other than yourself that is.

Didn't you do the same copy & paste job about the "22 studies" in another vaccine thread?
I'm sure I posted the following in rebuttal of it too....

lizditz.typepad.com...

You won't read it though, like you never read it last time as you can't handle it at all when you're wrong can you?
That does surprise me as you really should be used to it by now...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

No point arguing with people like her.

Last Pharma company I worked for we had these sort of fool bugging us by protesting outside and throwing stuff at us over Animal testing. Even though we didnt do any animal testing! We even gave there ring leaders a tour of the building to all areas and they still went back to protesting

They get some deluded Idea into there little heads and they wont let it go or be willing to back there ideas up if challenged.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

crazyewok
reply to post by Pardon?

No point arguing with people like her.

Last Pharma company I worked for we had these sort of fool bugging us by protesting outside and throwing stuff at us over Animal testing. Even though we didnt do any animal testing! We even gave there ring leaders a tour of the building to all areas and they still went back to protesting

They get some deluded Idea into there little heads and they wont let it go or be willing to back there ideas up if challenged.

I'm not arguing with him/her per se as I know it will fall on deaf ears and blind eyes.

However there are plenty of other people who read this forum and some may be taken in by his/her vitriolic misinformation (even though none of it is new misinformation, just your basic copy & paste rehash from the usual anti-vax/pro-compensation sites). So the way I see it, if I can prevent one person from believing the nonsense beckybecky spouts (is his/her name derived from his/her belief in the Beck protocol perchance??? Very apt, a name from a fake cancer treatment...) then I'm happy.
edit on 13/10/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

crazyewok

beckybecky

All I can is your a coward and a hypocrite.

You and your filthy ignorant ilk knew that no Exec or Piers Morgon would take the challenge. I mean why would they? They already have millions.

No you are scared! Scared that if someone took the challenge it could prove you wrong!

If you TRUELY cared about the truth you would take my offer and prove once and for all Vaccines are bad. But you wont as you and your ignorant kind dont care about the truth! A actually reall test could challenge your ignorant silly beliefs! so no you make a fly in sky offer you know no one would accept so when when they dont come forarwd you can say HEY LOOK WE WERE RIGHT!

Shouldnt matter who takes the challenge. Only the truth and end result is what matters.

Cowards thats what you all are.

Least Im willing to put my money were my mouth is and take you on!

As I said you dont hold a degree in immunology nor do you hold a Medical degree. Your just a ignorant paranoid hysterical women trying to make herself look important.

Pathetic.

i never made the offer.it was by info wars.why should i take the offer as it would be CERTAIN death.

""no Exec or Piers Morgon would take the challenge. I mean why would they? They already have millions""

but the greedy always want more more more MORE.because every millionaire wants to be a billionaire.

why you bringing animal testing into it..
nobody talked about it.you are trying to divert attention away from the 22 studies proving vaccines are dangerous.

i cry every night for all those who are dead by vaccine injury and that poor innocent white blond girl.her life ruined ruined RUINED by your associates.i was gonna say your friends but people like you don't have friends just associates.

did you know that mercury kills?

and the food agency warned about eating fish contaminated with mercury.

mercury is in vaccines.see.i have been proved right again by the food standards agency.i got you on the ropes now.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

beckybecky

Becuase you are the same as those wacka doodles I had to deal with.

beckybecky
i cry every night

Maybe yous hould consider Anti Depressents as you clearly have a problem. Maybe PMT problems or Menapuse?

beckybecky

Well DUH. But then so does water. We have a saying "everything is a posion, its only the dose that matters"

beckybecky
i got you on the ropes now.[

Arguing with people like you is like arguing with a stone...only diffrence is the stone has more logic and inteligence.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

beckybecky

i never made the offer.it was by info wars.why should i take the offer as it would be CERTAIN death.

""no Exec or Piers Morgon would take the challenge. I mean why would they? They already have millions""

but the greedy always want more more more MORE.because every millionaire wants to be a billionaire.

nobody talked about it.you are trying to divert attention away from the 22 studies proving vaccines are dangerous.

i cry every night for all those who are dead by vaccine injury and that poor innocent white blond girl.her life ruined ruined RUINED by your associates.i was gonna say your friends but people like you don't have friends just associates.

and the food agency warned about eating fish contaminated with mercury.

mercury is in vaccines.see.i have been proved right again by the food standards agency.i got you on the ropes now.

Why do you have to mention that the girl is "white blond [sic]" all the time?
Why do you allude to her ethnicity? (That's a rhetorical question by the way as the reason is obvious).

I doubt you cry for anyone at all. I don't believe you have the intellect to understand grief of any kind.

The numbers here far outweigh those tens (literally!) who have POSSIBLY been injured by vaccinations.
www.jennymccarthybodycount.com...

Oh, here's why your 22 studies mean nothing. I've put the link in again as you must have missed it first time around (and second...).
lizditz.typepad.com...

And as for your mercury statement....
What type of mercury is found is fish?
Inorganic mercury, METHYLmercury
This bioaccumulates in the body potentially leading to problems later in life (it also mimics methionine helping it to gain access to cells easily).

What type of mercury is metabolised from thimerosal?
Organic mercury, ETHYLmercury.
This DOES NOT bioaccumulate in the body, in fact the amount from a vaccine is excreted within a week of having it (it doesn't mimic methionine so cell access is difficult).

You will ingest more mercury from a can of tuna than you will in total if you have every vaccine on the list as thimerosal is only in some flu vaccines now, it was removed from all routine childhood vaccines over a decade ago.

You continue to perpetuate myths and old wives tales because you plainly do not understand the science.

Give it up now as not only is it you who are on the ropes, the ropes themselves have decayed and stopped holding you up.

I'm not a religious person but this quote from the bible sums you up perfectly beckybecky
Proverbs 18:2 English Standard Version (ESV)

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

edit on 13/10/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

beckybecky

Well DUH. But then so does water. We have a saying "everything is a posion, its only the dose that matters"

ahhh see did you see that?

he says mercury is the same as water.see ? how can you trust someone like him who tells such lies as water is the same as mercury.maybe you should have a glass of mercury in the pub.after all it is the same as water you said.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join