It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1000,000 vaccine challenge offered to Piers Morgan and to...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?
reply to post by beckybecky

Sulphur dioxide
Lead
Aluminium,
Mercury vapour
Sulphate and nitrate acids
Carbon Monoxide
Nitrogen Oxide
Human skin
Faecal particles
Ammonia
Chlorofluorocarbons
Methane
Peroxacetyl nitrate
Live viruses and bacteria
Fungal spores

Oh, did you think I was listing ingredients in vaccines?
No, these are just some of the things you are breathing in every day of your life which give you a far higher dosage of anything you consider toxic in vaccines.

Well well well.

Did you folks just read what the Chief Minster of Propaganda for Big Pharma just said above?

Well as you walk your dog a syringe filled with above said chemicals just rises out of the soil and injects you directly in the blood stream 20 years worth of toxic chemicals in 10 seconds without the body being given any chance to ameliorate or neutralize any of above said poisonous chemicals thru the stomach or the liver.Straight into the blood.

That is what the Chief Minster of Propaganda for Big Pharma just said.Remember that.

There isn't and has never been any vaccine which is injected directly into the bloodstream.
They're given via oral, intramuscular, intradermal and nasal routes in order for the respective tissues to initiate the first stage of response.
Injecting a vaccine directly into the bloodstream would make the vaccine ineffective.

If you're going to attempt to be sarcastic with your replies at least get your facts right first.

polio vaccine is just a lick without all the CHEMICAL CRAP and is safer then most because of it.the extremly small amount means the the preservative crap is also very small

you have been caught out again.

why are there needles on syringes if they are not injected?

Well as you walk your dog a syringe filled with above said chemicals just rises out of the soil and injects you directly in the blood stream 20 years worth of toxic chemicals in 10 seconds without the body being given any chance to ameliorate or neutralize any of above said poisonous chemicals thru the stomach or the liver.Straight into the blood.

if you inject into a muscle it goes into the blood as blood must flow everywhere otherwise tissue dies.

Sadly for you I've not been "caught out"at all.
Read up why an intramuscular injection is different to an intravenous or intra-arterial injection which is generally what people mean when they say "directly into the bloodstream" as opposed to saying "injected into skin or a muscle" etc.
You can also inject some of them subcutaneously or intradermally.
Actually administering vaccines via nasal drops gets the vaccine into the systemic, rather than local bloodstream quicker than the methods above. And no needles. Bet you didn't know that did you?

You really haven't a clue have you?
Learn some physiology.

I noticed you haven't mentioned your HUGE mistake about reporting non-vaccine events to VAERS.
Kept quiet on that one eh Becky?
MASSIVE mistake to make and it makes you look extremely amateurish and foolish.
So par for the course then.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

beckybecky

bastion

tnhiker
If vaccines are so effective, why do the vaccinated care what non vaccinated people believe? If you have your vaccine, surely you aren't worried about getting something are you? Why do we need vaccinated against everything? Whats next, vaccines for the common cold? Cat allergies? Erectile dysfunction? How weak are our immune systems now compared to 100 years ago? I eat healthy, take my vitamins and am rarely if ever sick. Only time I have ever had the flu was indeed right after getting my one and only flu vaccine.

I's called caring about others. Vaccines rely on herd immunity, there are people with compromised immune systems that can't be vaccinated and have to rely on others being vaccinated to stop the illnesses running wild.

Sadly conspiracy nuts desperately cling on to long debunked nonsense like 'vaccines cause Autism', don't get vaccinated and allow unnecessary diseases and deaths to continue.

There is no independent peer reviewed proof of what you said.i suggest you talk to people who have been vaccine damaged people instead of listening to big pharma lies.

also these conspiracy nuts said for years the NSA were conducting massive spying on everyone.you did not believe them.

and they have been proved right again.

it's sheeple like you who ruin society and allow corporate interests to triumph.

go back to watching fox news.

There's plenty of peer-reviewed studies around. Maybe not on the pro-compensation and conspiracy sites you obviously get your material from but yes, there are plenty to choose from. And all pretty much saying the same things but proven using different methods.
Just a pity you don't have the mentality to be able to comprehend them.

Ah, I get where you're coming from now.
Since one conspiracy is proved right (well sort of a conspiracy, most people had an idea they were being spied on anyway. It would have been a bigger conspiracy to suggest we weren't) then by default ALL conspiracies are correct even when proved undoubtedly to be wrong.
I like your style.

Anyway, better go for now, Elvis and JFK are round for dinner....

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Wrong again, there's plenty of papers showing that: Here's one - cid.oxfordjournals.org...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

Sulphur dioxide
Lead
Aluminium,
Mercury vapour
Carbon Monoxide
Nitrogen Oxide
Human skin
Faecal particles
Ammonia
Chlorofluorocarbons
Methane
Peroxacetyl nitrate
Fungal spores

No, these are just some of the things you are breathing in every day of your life which give you a far higher dosage of anything you consider toxic in vaccines.

Well well well.

Did you folks just read what the Chief Minster of Propaganda for Big Pharma just said above?

That is what the Chief Minster of Propaganda for Big Pharma just said.Remember that.

There isn't and has never been any vaccine which is injected directly into the bloodstream.
They're given via oral, intramuscular, intradermal and nasal routes in order for the respective tissues to initiate the first stage of response.
Injecting a vaccine directly into the bloodstream would make the vaccine ineffective.

If you're going to attempt to be sarcastic with your replies at least get your facts right first.

polio vaccine is just a lick without all the CHEMICAL CRAP and is safer then most because of it.the extremly small amount means the the preservative crap is also very small

if you inject into a muscle it goes into the blood as blood must flow everywhere otherwise tissue dies.

Read up why an intramuscular injection is different to an intravenous or intra-arterial injection which is generally what people mean when they say "directly into the bloodstream" as opposed to saying "injected into skin or a muscle" etc.
Actually administering vaccines via nasal drops gets the vaccine into the systemic, rather than local bloodstream quicker than the methods above. And no needles. Bet you didn't know that did you?

Now you are trying to back pedal.In ALL cases it will end up in the blood and INSIDE INSIDE INSIDEyou and act as toxic waste dump leaking the above mentioned toxins in to the system and making people ill which of course generates MONEY MONEY MONEY for your big pharma "friends" who buy and bribe senators and congress man to pass laws to ban people from vaccine injury and death through normal channels.

by the way have you not heard the news about the NOVARTIS CORRUPTION PROBE?

first GSK

then PFIZER

now NOVARTIS.

it never stops.

just the tip of the massive iceberg of corruption, bribery and killing by big pharma.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

Sulphur dioxide
Lead
Aluminium,
Mercury vapour
Carbon Monoxide
Nitrogen Oxide
Human skin
Faecal particles
Ammonia
Chlorofluorocarbons
Methane
Peroxacetyl nitrate
Fungal spores

Well well well.

Now you are trying to back pedal.In ALL cases it will end up in the blood and INSIDE INSIDE INSIDEyou and act as toxic waste dump leaking the above mentioned toxins in to the system and making people ill which of course generates MONEY MONEY MONEY for your big pharma "friends" who buy and bribe senators and congress man to pass laws to ban people from vaccine injury and death through normal channels.

first GSK

then PFIZER

now NOVARTIS.

it never stops.

just the tip of the massive iceberg of corruption, bribery and killing by big pharma.

No back-pedalling from me.
Please don't tar me with your brush thank you very much.

Since blood is used to transport molecules around the body it's quite necessary for vaccines to get there eventually isn't it?
However your assertion is that vaccines are injected DIRECTLY into the bloodstream which they are not.
Do you have any clue about the circulatory system and how the human body filters its own blood anyway?
You seem to believe that the liver and stomach do all the work.
Wrong again.
Also going back to my post about the pollutants which you inhale on a daily basis, can you please tell me what filters these molecules out before they reach and cross the alveolar-capillary membrane into the "bloodstream"?

I certainly have heard about Novartis. Currently I believe it's an allegation although no doubt there will be something in it.
Although what a corruption allegation in China, one of the most corrupt regimes in the world (who are also trying to force western companies out so their own companies prosper) has got to do with the pharmacokinetics and biochemistry of vaccines is anyone's guess.
I'm sure it's as clear as day though in your vitriolic mind.

Your whole poorly-constructed and frankly laughable "argument" is based upon that premise that since "big-pharma" is corrupt then vaccines are bad.
That's like saying since "big auto" have been involved in illegal price-fixing then all cars don't work.

You may convince your sycophants with such an infantile rationale however you do the members of this site a massive disservice by assuming they have the intellect of warthogs.

And once again Becky, you've dodged the issue of your massive fabrication earlier, (for fabrication you can easily swap to the word LIE) notably the VAERS issue.
And yes, I'm going to remind you of this in every post I make until you respond accordingly.
Who's back-pedalling now?

Oh, you really need to get that anger sorted out, it's making you type the same word(s) multiple times in your posts.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

beckybecky

Pardon?

Sulphur dioxide
Lead
Aluminium,
Mercury vapour
Carbon Monoxide
Nitrogen Oxide
Human skin
Faecal particles
Ammonia
Chlorofluorocarbons
Methane
Peroxacetyl nitrate
Fungal spores

Well well well.

first GSK

then PFIZER

now NOVARTIS.

it never stops.

No back-pedalling from me.
Please don't tar me with your brush thank you very much.

Since blood is used to transport molecules around the body it's quite necessary for vaccines to get there eventually isn't it?

Oh, you really need to get that anger sorted out, it's making you type the same word(s) multiple times in your posts.

So you finally admit it goes into the blood after all.bitter pill for you.That is what i said all along.

PROVING ME RIGHT AGAIN.FOLKS I HAVE BEEN VINDICATED AGAIN.HE ADMITS IT GOES INTO THE BLOOD.

VAERS reports side effects from drugs.simple enough for you.of course you are trying to cloud the issue for your MASTERS.

Also more proof has arrived that peer review is a joke and is easily faked to approve crappy drug by big pharma.

look and cry.

A sting operation orchestrated by Science's contributing news correspondent John Bohannon exposes the dark side of open-access publishing. Bohannon created a spoof scientific report, authored by made-up researchers from institutions that don't actually exist, and submitted it to 304 peer-reviewed, open-access journals around the world. His hoax paper claimed that a particular molecule slowed the growth of cancer cells, and it was riddled with obvious errors and contradictions. Unfortunately, despite the paper's flaws, more open-access journals accepted it for publication (157) than rejected it (98). In fact, only 36 of the journals solicited responded with substantive comments that recognized the report's scientific problems. The article reveals a 'Wild West' landscape that's emerging in academic publishing, where journals and their editorial staffs aren't necessarily who or what they claim to be."

His hoax paper claimed that a particular molecule slowed the growth of cancer cells
His hoax paper claimed that a particular molecule slowed the growth of cancer cells
His hoax paper claimed that a particular molecule slowed the growth of cancer cells.

A hoax paper easily published and of course the mainstrwam media which is staffed by morons

and you believed it.The mainstream media reported it as another MIRACLE BREAK THROUGH FOR A WONDER DRUG as their all staffed by morons easily bought with a free beer.

that is what big pharma does.that is why cancer will never be cured all the research is SUSPECT.

A researcher found that 80% of peer reviewed PAPERS ARE FAKE,FALSE,PLAGIARIZED OR THEIR FINDINGS CANNOT BE REPLICATED.

www.sciencemag.org...
edit on 4-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

beckybecky

...without the body being given any chance to ameliorate or neutralize any of above said poisonous chemicals thru the stomach or the liver.Straight into the blood.

Ahem. Please cite the mechanisms by which the stomach can "ameliorate or neutralize" poisonous chemicals. Also, I'll wait whilst you explain how the liver neutralizes or ameliorates ANYTHING that's not blood-transported.

(crickets)

PROVING ME RIGHT AGAIN.FOLKS I HAVE BEEN VINDICATED AGAIN.HE ADMITS IT GOES INTO THE BLOOD.

You did too, you know, by stating that you were depending on the liver to detoxify anything at all. Of course, it doesn't have a lot to do with immunity. You seem to confuse those.

VAERS reports side effects from drugs.simple enough for you.of course you are trying to cloud the issue for your MASTERS.

They don't report side effects from anything other than vaccines. So, no, they wouldn't have reported something on the medications you were spewing about above. Rendering your argument invalid. Sorry.

Also more proof has arrived that peer review is a joke and is easily faked to approve crappy drug by big pharma.

look and cry.

I am crying. With laughter, over your assumption that peer review is used to approve drugs. That's a different thing, at least in the US.

A sting operation orchestrated by Science's contributing news correspondent John Bohannon exposes the dark side of open-access publishing.

You stated a key word and missed it. Open access. I also notice you cleverly omitted the conclusion from that article that the problem was that the ones that accepted it were new open access journals. Like most of the "peer reviewed" woo journals.

His hoax paper claimed that a particular molecule slowed the growth of cancer cells.

You left out the conclusion.
That's disingenuous at best.

A hoax paper easily published and of course the mainstrwam media which is staffed by morons

and you believed it.The mainstream media reported it as another MIRACLE BREAK THROUGH FOR A WONDER DRUG as their all staffed by morons easily bought with a free beer.

I can't believe we agree on anything. However, it's rare that the MSM gets ANYTHING right, much less something that's not entertainment news. They rarely if ever get science right. Which is why a discerning reader skips the MSM articles and goes to the root articles, reads them with some discrimination, and makes up their own minds.

that is what big pharma does.that is why cancer will never be cured all the research is SUSPECT.

All research is always suspect. That's why you don't buy into an initial article. Until it's been replicated more than once, it's interesting, but inconclusive.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I was never vaccinated as a child, as my mother believed that vaccinations were a big pharma conspiracy. I have typed out the results from my latest blood test which attest to that (If I have to scan copies to keep the trolls at bay I will):

Hep-B:
"No evidence of immunity to Hepatitis B infection. Vaccination recommended for "at-risk subjects"
Measles:
"No serological evidence of immunity to Measles... Less than 1% fail to sero- convert after 2 doses"
Rubella:
"No evidence of immunity. Suggest this patient should be offered vaccination"

What's the point of this? My mother IS A DOCTOR (MBBS Aust)!!!

Don't vaccinate your children! Educate them instead!!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

beckybecky

first GSK

then PFIZER

now NOVARTIS.

it never stops.

So you finally admit it goes into the blood after all.bitter pill for you.That is what i said all along.

look and cry.

A sting operation orchestrated by Science's contributing news correspondent John Bohannon exposes the dark side of open-access publishing. Bohannon created a spoof scientific report, authored by made-up researchers from institutions that don't actually exist, and submitted it to 304 peer-reviewed, open-access journals around the world. His hoax paper claimed that a particular molecule slowed the growth of cancer cells, and it was riddled with obvious errors and contradictions. Unfortunately, despite the paper's flaws, more open-access journals accepted it for publication (157) than rejected it (98). In fact, only 36 of the journals solicited responded with substantive comments that recognized the report's scientific problems. The article reveals a 'Wild West' landscape that's emerging in academic publishing, where journals and their editorial staffs aren't necessarily who or what they claim to be."

A researcher found that 80% of peer reviewed PAPERS ARE FAKE,FALSE,PLAGIARIZED OR THEIR FINDINGS CANNOT BE REPLICATED.

www.sciencemag.org...
edit on 4-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

Yes Becky, it does go into the blood, pretty much like virtually every molecule that enters the body by any means whatsoever, natural or otherwise.
If you see that as being vindicated it just shows how deluded you are.
You still haven't told us how the lungs prevent unwanted molecules from crossing its alveolar-cappillary membrane too. That was your argument earlier wasn't it?
About how breathing pollutants is different to vaccines?

So, quid pro quo Becky, will you admit now that vaccines are not injected DIRECTLY into the bloodstream?

VAERS is for vaccines only.
No other classes of drugs are reported into it at all. None whatsoever and if they by some mistake are, they are deleted from VAERS and moved to the proper reporting system.
Are you perhaps thinking of FAERS which is the reporting system for adverse events other than vaccines thought?
www.fda.gov...
I'm sure you'll say you were but since you've been challenged on it several times and then still maintain it's VAERS showing you up for the fraud and liar you are.
And showing very clearly what you primary objective is i.e. conning your government out of compensation.
You'll stop at nothing to get your commission will you?

You just don't get how peer review or published studies work do you?
They get published then they are examined and then critiqued.
Did the fake study start off any further research or a change in therapies etc? No.
You seem to believe that as soon as any study is published then it become proven.
No sorry.
Probably around 90% of all studies published never get past to the second stage you know like that study published by Drs Kalli and Lyman that spawned the Beck Protocol, you know, that fake cancer cure you're so fond of.
Strangely Beck himself was never able to replicate their findings in studies was he? He did however cite this potentially faked, individual and never replicated study as the whole cornerstone of his woo.
Now given what you've written in the previous post, this goes against everything you stand for yet you happily believe and actively promote this method.
What a strange individual you are. You're all over the place.

So like I said, your weak argument is solely based upon your dislike for pharma. It's not based upon any scientific fact hence you would have put forward credible and irrefutable evidence. Instead you go on a deluded rant about corruption, embellishing it with untruths and lies.
Anyone you were trying to convince with your "argument" has probably deserted you now because of your delusional ranting.

You've been shown you willingly lie to further your case.
You've been shown you understand very little about the human body.
You've been shown you don't understand scientific methodology.
You've been shown you don't understand pharmacology.

You've completely been shown up for the deluded liar (and in the case of promoting the Beck Protocol, a conman) that you so obviously are.
edit on 5/10/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/10/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

cartenz
I was never vaccinated as a child, as my mother believed that vaccinations were a big pharma conspiracy. I have typed out the results from my latest blood test which attest to that (If I have to scan copies to keep the trolls at bay I will):

Hep-B:
"No evidence of immunity to Hepatitis B infection. Vaccination recommended for "at-risk subjects"
Measles:
"No serological evidence of immunity to Measles... Less than 1% fail to sero- convert after 2 doses"
Rubella:
"No evidence of immunity. Suggest this patient should be offered vaccination"

What's the point of this? My mother IS A DOCTOR (MBBS Aust)!!!

Don't vaccinate your children! Educate them instead!!

RIght. It's the result of a blood antibody titer panel, and it shows you have no resistance to hep B, measles and whatnot. Some of these diseases are often fatal to adults. The point of it is to notify you that you are not immune. It's nice your mother was a doctor, why not ask her what the test says? She'll agree with me, though. Education won't keep you from getting a whopping case of polio, measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox or whatnot, though. Although you'll know what the end results are going to be, so there's that I suppose.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
i.dailymail.co.uk... 408-1866F38300000578-806_634x416.jpgreply to post by Pardon?

Narcoleptic 14 YEAR OLD schoolgirl who falls asleep 30 TIMES A DAY because of swine flu vaccine hopes to be given £120,000 payout

Chloe Glasson became narcoleptic four months after having Pandemrix jab
She falls asleep throughout the day and suffers extreme mood swings
She cannot use public transport by herself, have a bath, or go swimming
Hopes she'll receive a payout from Vaccine Damage Payments Scheme

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Just look at this poor girls face.her life has been ruined by a fraudulent vaccine.Do you even realize what 80 years of sheer purgatory is like.

LOOK AT WHAT SHE SAYS:-

Chloe said: ‘What hurts the most is when people see me in public and I'm starting to fall asleep and they look at me as if I'm drunk or have been taking drugs.

‘I am no different to anyone else in that I have still got feelings and I can see the way they are looking at me.

‘I have still got hopes and dreams. I want to be a drama teacher when I'm older but I've really just got to take every day as it comes.’

Chloe says she also suffers mood swings and disturbing dreams as a result of her condition.

She said: ‘The emotions I feel are so extreme, I can go from being really happy and chatty to really annoyed to really upset in a few seconds and all it takes is one little thing to set it off.

‘The dreams I have when I'm asleep are really vivid, I can feel the pain in the dream and sometimes it even feels like someone is touching me, it's really terrifying.’

No one really got what was going on so they would kind of laugh about it. Even the teachers joined in at first. I've been reduced to tears so many times.’

The UK Health Protection Agency has found that giving the jab to young children increases their chance of developing narcolepsy by 14 times.

Narcolepsy affects the brain's ability to regulate the normal sleep-wake cycle, causing excessive sleepiness throughout the day.

The long term neurological condition can cause sleep attacks, daytime sleepiness and, in some cases, cataplex

just look at her face.

i.dailymail.co.uk...

she is white.she is young.she is blond.she is fun loving.she is attractive.she is just like you.

THIS IS THE HUMAN FACE OF THE EVILS DONE BY VACCINE MAKERS.

This what the multi billion $$$$ profit making fraudulent swine vaccine did to this poor innocent girl.

Just look at this poor girls face.her life has been ruined by a fraudulent vaccine.Do you even realize what 80 years of sheer living hell is?

it is worse then committing murder.you get 20 years maybe 30.but this is a 80 year sentence so that big pharma could make $45 from her suffering.

her whole ruined by big phARMA and it's army of foot soldiers.

did you know that big pharma spend a billion dollars buying congress from their trillion dollar ill gotten profits???

Just look at this poor girls face.her life has been ruined by a fraudulent vaccine.Do you even realize what 80 years of sheer living hell is?

SHE IS ONLY 14 YEARS OLD.HER WHOLE LIFE RUINED.

REMEMBER HER FACE TONIGHT WHEN YOUR LYING IN BED STARING AT THE CEILING AND COUNTING YOUR $45.

edit on 5-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Daily Mail? Might as well quote Sorcha Faal. DM is the British equivalent of the Enquirer.

This is Priscilla. She is white. She is blond. She is cute. She is just like you.

She will never be paralyzed by polio, because she is vaccinated. Her skin will never look like she's been shot in the face with rock salt, because she can't get smallpox - it's all gone except for biowarfare samples - eliminated by aggressive vaccination. She won't have post herpetic neuralgia because she'll never have chickenpox. And her brother will have children, because neither can catch mumps.

Her babies will be born without the defects caused by rubella, because she and her neighbors are immune. Her doctor will never expect her to have epiglottitis, and in fact will never see a case of it during his practice. Nor will he see whooping cough. Priscilla's ribs will never be broken by violent coughing, because whooping cough is something relegated to her great great grandmother. Priscilla will never die a horrible death by tetanus.

Unless, of course, Priscilla's mom is an anti-vaxer. Like beckybecky. In that case, all bets are off.

This is sort of what Priscilla would look like with some smallpox:

Maybe some polio:

edit on 5-10-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

beckybecky
reply to post by Bedlam

actually people who ARE VACCINATED do get infected and die as no vaccine is 100% effective.Ever.

you are being dishonest again.

You are not reading the posts in the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

beckybecky
vaccines, most are there to design to lower our immune system not to protect us from a virus in which the pharmaceutical companies have created in a lab

What crap. Please explain antibody titers. I'll wait. Heck, someone even posted about them a few posts ago, not understanding what the test results meant.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

reply to post by Bedlam

where did you get the really ancient prehistoric pictures from victorian times with their filth,starvation and very bad living standards to push your case?

they drank from the sewers and no clean water and no decent food.

actually people who ARE VACCINATED do get infected and die as no vaccine is 100% effective.Ever.

She will only NOT get these conditions is because of proper food,nutrition and clean drinking water and high living standards which reduced the death rate BEFORE vaccines were invented.

A corporation has completely destroyed a Chloe Glasson,a young girls life and they throw pennies at her. She will never be able to work, drive or live a normal life again. This young girl needs to be financially looked after for the rest of her life by the pharmaceutical company that destroyed her life. £120.000 is a laughable figure. You would think our own government would take an interest in this story and put pressure on the pharmaceutical company as this young girl will probably be living a life on benefits. Oh wait, the government really don't give two hoots when corporations screw us over i.e gas, electric, banks etc etc,

She will not even be able to have proper sex because of the vaccine caused narcolepsy and a boyfriend will be impossible as she will keep nodding of.

even if she get pregnant somehow the baby will in danger as she could fall asleep on top of the baby or just nod of as it explores crawling around. and injures itself unsupervised.

her life ruined.

i feel so sad for her and tears well up in my eyes.no boyfriend no sex,no job,no prospects.

who is going to employ someone who falls asleep 30 times a day.

NO ONE WILL EMPLOY SOMEONE WHO FALLS ASLEEP 30 TIMES A DAY.

she can't cross the road in case she suddenly falls asleep and drops in the middle of the road.

she can't go to the toilet in case she falls into the bowl of makes a huge mess on the floor.

she won't get a job due to h & s.

she will not allowed to drive,go to a party,go on holiday,go on a plant ,train,automobile.

she will be at the mercy of rapists in a pub as she will just nod of.

vaccines, most are there to design to lower our immune system not to protect us from a virus in which the pharmaceutical companies have created in a lab or the media have made up to cause panic and create a lot of money for the pharmo corporations out there. Please wake up people.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

beckybecky
reply to post by Bedlam

To add, if you're counting on ANYTHING in life to have 100% efficacy on 100% of the populace with 0% side effects, period, you are in for a savage world of disillusionment. There are too many differences between people for this to work. Heck, you can't find something that's safe for 100% of people to eat.

It's a big non-concrete non-black and white world out there, BeckyBecky. You aren't going to find many absolutes.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

beckybecky
reply to post by Bedlam

reply to post by Bedlam

where did you get the really ancient prehistoric pictures from victorian times with their filth,starvation and very bad living standards to push your case?

That's because rational people such as myself eliminated polio quite some time back. There aren't any new cases. Because the vaccines worked.

eta: by the way, you need a refresher on history, too - the 1950's and early 1960's weren't "Victorian times".

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Bedlam

beckybecky
reply to post by Bedlam

reply to post by Bedlam

That's because rational people such as myself eliminated polio quite some time back. There aren't any new cases. Because the vaccines worked.

eta: by the way, you need a refresher on history, too - the 1950's and early 1960's weren't "Victorian times".

i did not get vaccinated and i did not get polio....maybe i don't play with dirty animals.

it's a lot of rubbish.

your photographs are fake too.BECAUSE THEY ARE IN BLACK AND WHITE.

BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS COLOR PHOTOGRAPHY WAS INVENTED BEFORE 1950.SO WHY WOULD YOUR PHOTOS BE IN BLACK AND WHITE?

see you have been caught out again.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

beckybecky

i did not get vaccinated and i did not get polio....maybe i don't play with dirty animals.

it's a lot of rubbish.

your photographs are fake too.BECAUSE THEY ARE IN BLACK AND WHITE.

BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS COLOR PHOTOGRAPHY WAS INVENTED BEFORE 1950.SO WHY WOULD YOUR PHOTOS BE IN BLACK AND WHITE?

see you have been caught out again.

You don't get it by playing with dirty animals. The Salk vaccine was out in 1952, Sabin's vaccine by 1962. And yes, oddly enough, there were people still taking black and white photos in the early 60s.

I'd like to think you're being sarcastic or jokey with some of the statements you make, but I fear you're serious. Alas.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join