It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hola from Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I've been reading ATS for a while now and just joined in August 2013. I am a US citizen who now permanently resides in Mexico due to economic reasons. Also the US of A has taken away just about every human right from the citizens. At least down here you know where you stand and I just love, love, love the people and the weather.

Perhaps someone can help me. I am trying to upload an avatar to no avail. Whenever I "click here to learn more" or the "help" I get a 404 error page.

I really enjoy the site and must confess that I spend way too much time here. It can be overwhelming.

Cheers everyone.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
welcome to the nut house.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hola,and welcome

I've always wanted to visit Mexico,in a way I envy you.If I had to live there,I'd be morbidly obese within 6 months though-Mexican food is The most delicious heavenly chow on the planet-like sushi,something I could have every day+never get tired of

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Welcome Col!

You will probably find a couple other ex-pats running around here somewhere.....Erongaricuaro is one of them and you can find him in chat during the ATS Live Radio shows.

Shameless plug: Check out the shows!

Very interesting lifestyle being an ex-pat?
edit on 14-9-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

For your Avatar.. Click the v on the top bar, Its next to logout. Click Upload. Then click the upload icon on the screen and select your avatar on your hard drive. Click upload. When you are done uploading your picture to ATS you will see it in the upload section. Click the image and another window with the image will show up.. You will see icons at the top of this. move your arrow over the one that looks like a head and body. click it and it will make it your avatar.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Welcome friend.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Welcome!

Getting your avatar up can be quite discombobulating, even for someone who has been here for awhile.
Go to the experts here and let them do it for you... much easier.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
welcome to the club i to had to get help with avatars see you around

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ColonelCarter

Greetings and Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Mexican's don't get that right. Thats' something you have to earn!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ColonelCarter

Welcome to ATS ColonelCarter.

One of my favorite places is in southern Mexico in Tapachula.
Last time I was there I met several Americans that had made their home in that area.

You have picked a good place to spend some time here at ATS.

Wishing you a pleasant stay. May it be long and enlightening.
I am also sure we may find many things to glean from your threads.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Welcome. Thanks to your new thread here I've learned how to create an avatar (minus finding an actual picture). Love mexico. Glad your happy down there. So many want to get out and you see the beauty in it. That's awesome. Looking forward to your posts

new topics

top topics

join