It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sick of anti american on ats

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

Originally posted by blaenau2000
Its time you Americans stood together to fight the corruption Lies and manipulation that has taken hold of youre country. People used to look at you as leaders, now we look at you as sheep.

And the only way to do that is to demand action instead of idly sitting by and watching our leaders manipulate us into a lousy decision.

If we demand the action, then they will have to refigure their politics, and also, even further, most likely comply with the way in which we demand it.

Speak against the propaganda, which is prevalent on this website, and start demanding that military action is taken in Syria.

I can think of a million different ways all of this crap could have been spun for any side, at any rate.

And all the arguments come from people claiming to be know-it-alls about who did what and some-such junk.

But the fact is you're all just as fooled as anyone else if you think you know the facts (and your ability to discern potential is extremely limited).

Mike is right. We demand action, NOW.
We step up. NOT Putin.

How stupid does that make us look? The bear fighting, fist-fishing, Putin is demeaning our supposed leaders and we do what... back him UP?!?!

When is it going to occur to people that you're being against the very thing for which you claim to fight?

You are against America!

The welsh have spoken.

We are fools now.

And you're continuing it.

You've gone along with the media all along. And now the media is going along with you and you're too stupid to see it. They just reverse the tactic on you and you're letting them get you.

This is supposed to be the forum for the enlightened; but you have become so lofty in your thoughts that you became vulnerable and opened yourself WIDE OPEN for this kind of infiltration of the mind.

Oh what's the point. When you're teaching a bunch of children, you don't expect them to learn immediately. You tell them knowing that one day they'll suffer it and then they will understand.

In the mean time, prepare for the inevitable. Now or later, it's -going- to happen. To you, or your progeny. Get with it...

SRvCvsRp5ho

So why not enlist and go airborne, im sure we/them/us would and do require items...!
edit on 5-9-2013 by Manipulativebehavior because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2013 by Manipulativebehavior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

One down!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by greavsie1971

Its ok. I live in europe, its not bad at all. I was just joking with the police earlier today.l They are really cool here.;Who told you it was so bad?

They even arrange local dinners and get togethers for the locals. Have raffles and give away bottles of wine. They are cool.

Wow!

Like I said, if you don't see the mess your own country is in than you're certainly not qualified to tell Americans about the problems in US. Please refrain from doing so and keep me and the OP happy.

Thank you.

Like I said before. Im not telling any one how to do anything. Chill out. What is up with you man!!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I am angry that americans are portrayed, stereotypical.

Well, a good starting point might be to stop coming out with bollocks like this;

We the united states have spanked you in the past and low brow cynical rhetoric doesnt help or unify our common issue, the coming syria war. We have spanked you all and no red coat will stop my freedom of speech no matter how moderated it is

It is exactly those sort of comments that result in most non-Americans rolling their eyes and shaking their heads.
Once over it was in disbelief - nowadays it's at the predictability of it all.

You harp on about 'freedom of speech' in the ignorance that no-one else values or practices it.
No 'red coat' is trying to take away your 'freedom of speech' and it's obvious that you fail to see the irony that you decry other's for expressing their 'freedom of speech'.

Fortunately I'm lucky enough to know that you aren't atypical of Americans as a whole, many other's aren't so fortunate.

As woody pointed out, the majority of hate directed towards the USA here on ATS is by the self-haters......do you deny them the right to express their opinion though?
edit on 5/9/13 by Freeborn because: fix quote

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

gortex
Could you add Tony Blair to that list

I'd prefer if he was made to wear:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Its time you Americans stood together to fight the corruption Lies and manipulation that has taken hold of youre country. People used to look at you as leaders, now we look at you as sheep.

You think I give a flying frak what you guys think of us. These sheep turned out to have teeth and will eat your hearts for dinner if you wake us up, be careful what you ask for. You can cry about corruption and all that all you want, we don't care, we still have the best country in the world even with our problems.

Let's talk a little about our great stiff upper lip allies, the Brits, look these guys even to this day are having internal strife based on religion. Let's not even talk about corruption from the very place it was invented, this could be said of all the key European countries. Then we could start the human rights discussion which all of these other countries still struggle with.

Look no where is perfect but you guys seriously want to start talking all these human problems and the United States comes out smelling like a rose lol. Now you may not like roses and some Americans complain allot on ATS, and I just want to say to them plant a different flower or move to some other country. Seriously, you guys think it is that bad you should go to where you think it is better.

I spent some time in Europe and I think you won't be there very long before you say frak the USA was a great place after all and want to return. Oops we forgot to tell you when you left that we don't want no whiny wankers back lol. So you be stuck there lol. Be careful what you wish for...

Stop whining like bunch oh babies we still have the best country in the world....................... Lol

The Bot

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Yes!
Bring out the VIRGINS~!!! Only 71 more to go and we can commence: Operation Tar and Feather....

*And there was much rejoicing..... Yay~

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

dlbott

You think I give a flying frak what you guys think of us. These sheep turned out to have teeth and will eat your hearts for dinner if you wake us up, be careful what you ask for. You can cry about corruption and all that all you want, we don't care, we still have the best country in the world even with our problems.

Let's talk a little about our great stiff upper lip allies, the Brits, look these guys even to this day are having internal strife based on religion. Let's not even talk about corruption from the very place it was invented, this could be said of all the key European countries. Then we could start the human rights discussion which all of these other countries still struggle with.

Look no where is perfect but you guys seriously want to start talking all these human problems and the United States comes out smelling like a rose lol. Now you may not like roses and some Americans complain allot on ATS, and I just want to say to them plant a different flower or move to some other country. Seriously, you guys think it is that bad you should go to where you think it is better.

I spent some time in Europe and I think you won't be there very long before you say frak the USA was a great place after all and want to return. Oops we forgot to tell you when you left that we don't want no whiny wankers back lol. So you be stuck there lol. Be careful what you wish for...

Stop whining like bunch oh babies we still have the best country in the world....................... Lol

The Bot

Just when we all started getting along you chimed in.
Talking about eating hearts!

LMAO. Oh the irony.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I have watched what i voted for become a destructive monster in the past week and feel at fault for what has and will be going on in syria.

On this I can empathise with.

I was so full of hope when Labour won the 1997 General Election here in the UK and Tony Blair became Prime Minister.
We had endured years of Tory mis-rule and here was a young and vibrant Labour government; I almost felt it was the dawn of a new age.
My optimism was so misplaced and it was just more of the same - just another corrupt and amoral set of politicians putting their own interests and those who direct them before the will and best interests of the people.
The similarities between Blair and Obama are striking.
edit on 5/9/13 by Freeborn because: spelling

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So let me guess. This whole thread is going to consist of "Hey Pot, it's me Kettle, your black! Good day sir!"

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blaenau2000

Why do you think they want to take our guns away from us,categorize us as terrorists,and jail us without a trial .
This has been brewing for months ,and if you hadn't noticed ,our government militsrized our police ,bought millions of hollow point bullets,set up FEMA camps ,and itches to declare martial law.

How about you all rise up against your governments first ,and show us how to do it correctly .
Egypt and Greece didn't fare so well if memory serves .
edit on 9/5/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/5/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

dlbott

These sheep turned out to have teeth and will eat your hearts for dinner if you wake us up, be careful what you ask for.

Dude, really?!?!?! Thanks for proving everyones point.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Freeborn

I have watched what i voted for become a destructive monster in the past week and feel at fault for what has and will be going on in syria.

On this I can empathise with.

I was so full of hope when Labour won the 1997 General Election here in the UK and Tony Blair became Prime Minister.
We had endured years of Tory mis-rule and here was a young and vibrant Labour government; I almost felt it was the dawn of a new age.
My optimism was so misplaced and it was just more of the same - just another corrupt and amoral set of politicians putting their own interests and those who direc them before the will and best interests of the people.
The similarities between Blair and Obama are striking.

Quoted for emphasis. I felt exactly the same way.

They have both turned out to be wolves in sheeps clothing with a charismatic smile, and a satanic desire for death and destruction.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Stop whining like bunch oh babies we still have the best country in the world.......................

People in glass houses and all that;

Whine;

To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Now please read the OP again.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

As 'teenagers' on the world scale, it is natural (at this stage of its history) to have the rambunctious and rebellious attitude is has. It will grow out of it...or go on to a less than savoury growth stage...

Å99

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Jordan River
Look, I'm sorry for being harsh but I'm raw right now and anyone with a brain would know that. American people should decide if we go to war(a voting process ) i apologize to those i have offended at the same time but democracy isn't a real democracy, the right to vote should be a priority instead of a fake luxury
edit on 5-9-2013 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

The American people never decided to go to war ever and they never ever will get to vote to decide to go to war. This is a Republic not a pure Democracy, been that way since the ink was still fresh on the Constitution.

It always takes leadership to drag the public along. You elect leaders, they drag you. That is the way it works.

Obama being the most anti war platform ever to enter the White House now is doing the dragging, that in itself should speak of the dire need for action on Syria. Instead people search in the dark for any conspiracy to blame instead of letting the leaders they elected lead.

Vote for different leaders next time around, that is all that you can do. But now be forever warned, when situations arise, the leaders have to lead, you don't get to vote which decisions they make.

You can call your District Congress people. They go up for election every two years so are less likely to vote against their constituency. If they feel an overwhelming support one way they will be inclined to lean that way with the specter of re election forever looming on them. Their vote only matters if it is an actual vote to go to War though, if it is just an action by way of executive order it is just a token gesture of support or not. Congress cannot cut off funding until after 90 days on executive orders, and they can extend the 90 days for further funding to then have some control on the situation.

Obama is not ever up for election again, this is his last term. He will lead where he feels the nation needs to go under his leadership, probably with his legacy in mind. Anyone honestly observing history unfold can deduce these things, it is not that hard.

So if you are upset because you don't understand how things work, educate yourself, don't follow the sheep who are crying in the wind.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

akushla99

As 'teenagers' on the world scale, it is natural (at this stage of its history) to have the rambunctious and rebellious attitude is has. It will grow out of it...or go on to a less than savoury growth stage...

Å99

I assume that summary applies to Iraq, Israel, Afghanistan and Iran, Canada, Australia, Nigeria, Kenya, etc etc etc?

I honestly thought more of america than a petulant teenager.

I see it more as a big brother that has started to hang with the wrong people and is starting to go off the rails. I care because we have a single common heritage, we are family. And blood is thicker than the atlantic.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

TinfoilTP

The American people never decided to go to war ever and they never ever will get to vote to decide to go to war.

Boston Tea Party?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

OneManArmy

TinfoilTP

The American people never decided to go to war ever and they never ever will get to vote to decide to go to war.

Boston Tea Party?

Go take a history class, there was no United States then, hence no constitution.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

TinfoilTP

OneManArmy

TinfoilTP

Boston Tea Party?

Go take a history class, there was no United States then, hence no constitution.

Haha, fair enough.

Point taken.

But what of the civil war?
edit on 5-9-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join