It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sick of anti american on ats

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm sick of those who are overseas claiming that they believe their country are superior than anyone else. Many brits and others believe that americans should be taking arms. I'm not saying everyone thinks this either but being talked down and $#it talk isn't helping the progress on a unified front on stopping the syria war. We the united states have spanked you in the past and low brow cynical rhetoric doesnt help or unify our common issue, the coming syria war. We have spanked you all and no red coat will stop my freedom of speech no matter how moderated it is. We will take arms when we must. The white house is surroundedby a angry ghetto and we the people believe in us, the people.

We are protesting, the last protest i remember overseas ended up smashing up a city block i believe it was over g20. Stop the v for vendetta crap because it was a fictional movie.

I dislike what America has become myself and know the blood of the patriot must be spilled
edit on 5-9-2013 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Its time you Americans stood together to fight the corruption Lies and manipulation that has taken hold of youre country. People used to look at you as leaders, now we look at you as sheep.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
what point are you trying to make?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
- I can't follow your post. Could you reword it??
- I think this needs to be in RANT instead of this forum.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No !! Don't move it to Rant.

I'm French. I love a real good spanking *cough*

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Are you saying you take anti-American criticism from Europeans to heart??

There's your first problem.

In one ear and out the other, bro! If they had a clue then their crap wouldn't be so screwed up now.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
On one hand you talk about brits sh*t talking, and then on the other you talk about red coats and spanking everyones asses.

Pot and kettle?

Spanked? What like the great victories of Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam?

Your words are hollow, as are your claims.

Contrary to popular belief we are actually one of your greatest allies.
Dont forget that, because I might be tempted to think..
With friends like these, who needs enemies?
Or friends.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Look, I'm sorry for being harsh but I'm raw right now and anyone with a brain would know that. American people should decide if we go to war(a voting process ) i apologize to those i have offended at the same time but democracy isn't a real democracy, the right to vote should be a priority instead of a fake luxury

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Its it really anti-american you are hearing or anti-administration?

I think there is a significant difference.

The questionable actions of the current administration aside, I love my brothers and sisters to the south. More then welcome to share a beer on my dock eh! Obama wont be invited though, unless he wants to talk sense

edit on 5-9-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by felixjames20
what point are you trying to make?

Yeah, honestly, I don't really know what he is mad at...exactly. If you could put your anger into one sentence, it would be helpful to me, to understand.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
And your OP isn't going to help the division any. Especially with lines like...

We the united states have spanked you in the past...

We have spanked you all and no red coat will stop my freedom of speech no matter how moderated it is.

Your indignance and posturing will only cause more indignance and posturing. If you want to pull people together, rather than cause more division, this isn't the way to do it. Besides...

This topic has been done to death on ATS by Americans, Brits, Aussies, Muslims, etc. It never gets resolved. It only creates a wider gulf between the cultures.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
These responses are better than "A Night at the Apollo"

Whilst I understand the OP's frustration.... As he stated....

I'm raw right now and anyone with a brain would know that

Which doesn't paint a pretty picture to say the least...

I feel FF is right and as an American I would like to see this moved to: Rant~

No offense OP as I stated I understand, just don't think this belongs on the front ATS boards.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
when i see Americans actually taking arms to face the government then i'll be amazed but until then they're just as weak as us Europeans you like to take the piss out of......

if you have the right to bear arms to stop tyranny but complain about tyranny then you aint doing something right and should sort out your own house before moaning about the rest of the world

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I think that we need to understand that many people (non-Americans) are critical of us Americans because we have stuck our noses in their business for many years and we have stuck our noses in the air as well. Collectivly, we have been quite arrogant and, frankly, stupid.

And its also important to understand that we are not a democracy...and I do not want democracy. Mob rule is not how we should govern. We will get our issues worked out, eventually. But lets not cripple the republic in the process.

SS

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000
Its time you Americans stood together to fight the corruption Lies and manipulation that has taken hold of youre country. People used to look at you as leaders, now we look at you as sheep.

How do you view your people if we're sheep?

I think a few on this thread have proven the OP correct. Why are some of you advocating Americans take up arms? You don't even like our right to bear arms!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!

I am NOT a today's American! I am my Fore-Father's American.

Hilter's soul is in the White House. The Jewish have been replaced with American and Middle Eastern blood. MOST- Americans have turned out to be greedy, selfish, non respectful, non listening, shallow assholes.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I'm sick of those who are overseas claiming that they believe their country are superior than anyone else.

Yeah cause Americans don't do that .

We the united states have spanked you in the past and low brow cynical rhetoric doesnt help or unify our common issue

We have spanked you all and no red coat will stop my freedom of speech no matter how moderated it is.

Oh boy

Now lets put this behind us and move on .... Oh and we let you win

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Are you saying you take anti-American criticism from Europeans to heart??

There's your first problem.

In one ear and out the other, bro! If they had a clue then their crap wouldn't be so screwed up now.

What crap?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Assad has amassed more than 1,000 tonnes of poison gas including sarin and VX, the most toxic nerve agent ever created.

A leaked intelligence report said the tyrant possessed missiles capable of firing the substances 300 miles – within range of British military bases in Cyprus.

Report: French spies claim Assad has massive stockpile of Chemical Weapons.

Another Report from French Intelligence.

The only comment under the article states

And there's zero media pukes asking "WHERE did he get those WMD's from?"

Yeah, wana know why?

If the world is going to portray France as
leaping-of-the-cliff with America, I have
something to say to that.

We specialize in cliff jumping.

Mike

edit on 5-9-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

I'm sick of those who are overseas claiming that they believe their country are superior than anyone else.

Yeah cause Americans don't do that .

We the united states have spanked you in the past and low brow cynical rhetoric doesnt help or unify our common issue

Oh boy

Now lets put this behind us and move on .... Oh and we let you win

Come on, Most americans are great but when you are talking about superiority, that flag has to fly with Americans more than any other nationality.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join