It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Military chief.."we will support Syria to the end"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This just breaking
Well looks like the cards are on the table. This is looking more and more like this small strike by the USA is going to become a much larger event.
Now its just a waiting game to see what Obama and the fellow war mongers will do.

Iran will support Syria "until the end" in the face of possible US-led military strikes, the chief of Iran's elite Quds Force unit was quoted Thursday by the media as saying.
Iran is Syria's main regional ally and some analysts believe a wider goal of US President Barack Obama's determination to launch a strike against the Damascus regime is to blunt Tehran's growing regional influence and any consequent threat to Washington ally Israel.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

link
edit on 5-9-2013 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)

Also is it not about time we had a dedicated Syria forum???

edit on 5-9-2013 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If we make a dedicated forum for one country the united states goes to war with you have to create a forum for ALL of them.

there arent enough users on the internet for that.

all infinite-cyber-command-bot-jokes aside.... war with syria is a bad idea.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

They have to, 'cause they know THEYRE next.

edit on 5-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Yeah so much for Kerrys promise of no boots on the ground. It will be all out war.
What is the point in having a constitution and congress if they do not follow the will of the people. Hopefully enough will protest this war that it will not take place. Although I am not holding my breath

We all know that this was pre planned from the beginning and unless people are directly effected they will not pull them selves away from the tv to do anything.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

This is going to be bad.

The world is watching and it's coming down to who has the biggest balls. Russia is sending more forces to the region and of course Iran will defend their ally.

Who is to say some country won't launch a preemptive strike against the U.S, the U.K. or Israel? I know it sounds crazy but isn't the whole thing a bit insane?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well that was refreshing to read while drinking my joe and parusing my morning read...

I should go back to bed, but I'm at work....

Welp, I guess it's only a matter of time before the bombs start dropping... Dear me... This sucks~

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gotya

This is going to be bad.

The world is watching and it's coming down to who has the biggest balls. Russia is sending more forces to the region and of course Iran will defend their ally.

Who is to say some country won't launch a preemptive strike against the U.S, the U.K. or Israel? I know it sounds crazy but isn't the whole thing a bit insane?

From bad to worse in under a month.

There are forces at play in Syria and Iran that are seeking to provoke the ultimate conflict. They are damned close to making it happen.

All that matters now is what happens next in the region...

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I would too.

If I was Syria and Iran, I know I'd have nothing to lose. They won't stop at Syria so they might as well try and bring the Mahdi in while they're at it.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

They have to, 'cause they know THEYRE next.

edit on 5-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Exactly! Irans leaders know what's coming. They know they are going to be Iraqified next. They are on the list. The Axis of Evil.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

we don't want to occupy, we want to destroy!
boots on the ground is an obsolete method of warfare when you aren't trying to occupy.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
And that is politico speak for we are going to do nothing and that they know Assads time is limited.

top topics

join