It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God does exist.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSunApocalypse
I would like anyone to try answering these questions.... Where does the wind come from? Who put the wind in motion? Who put the seasons in motion? Who put the planets in motion? Who created the water? Can scientist create water? Who gave humans eyes to see? Where does wisdom reside? Where does knowledge come from?

OK ill take a crack at it ....

your questions are as follows:

Where does the wind come from ?
who put the wind in motion ?
who put the planets in motion ?
who created the water ?
can scientist create water ?
who gave humans and eye to see ?
where does wisdom reside ?
where does knowledge come from ?

OK I'm going to be as polite as possible OK

WHERE DOES THE WIND COME FROM ?

it comes from the movement of air within this real of form .. pay attention and you notice it once and a while ..

WHO PUT THE WIND IN MOTION ?

no "one" put the wind in motion... it just is .. OK deal with it .. doesn't actually have anything thing to do with an external being manipulating the story ,,, grow the # up ..

WHO PUT THE PLANETS IN MOTION ?

See above .....

WHO CREATED WATER ?

.. really are all religious people this retarded ? common guys i give you more credit for your beliefs..

CAN SCIENTIST CREATE WATER ?

um, Yeah ... we can actually ... have you ever heard of humidity ?

condensation .. perhaps ? .. wow you religious guys are really doing your own heads in ...THINK MAN THINK !!

WHO GAVE HUMANS AND EYE TO SEE?

are you not experiencing this moment in time? ... it doesn't actually matter what you follow, the point is ... what are you actually experiencing in this moment right now ??

are the tools you have at hand working for you right now ? including your eyes ... lol

WHERE DOES WISDOM RESIDE ?

within your experience of this moment .... deal with it now ....lol

knowledge comes from misery ... oh yes it does ....

to gain knowledge you must first gain awareness ... this ONLY EVER comes come misery in one form or another ...

do i even need to point this out ..... I'm sure others will confirm this point ...

Muzz

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Now everything makes sense! I never realized that God's existence hinged on your inability to pay attention in science class.

Now this sentence made me look twice. You're on to something here.

I think this sentence exactly describes what one needs to do to accept Jahve...or Allah

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I can't reply to all messages, so I'll just reply to the most significant for now and pose more food for thought. The very fact that we enter the world and have to garner an understanding of what's happening around us, suggests that we aren't fully omniscient. There is definitely a plane in psychological SPACE where every thought is gestated. Who knows where thoughts come from? Are inventions founded on subjective knowledge? Nobody can explain these things, see, it's either we're GODS of the universe of we aren't. If humans have such a "great understanding", why does nature have power over us? Who appointed nature over us? Obviously, we are very much close to nothing. We can't even escape gravity! So what are we? If WE created all these marvels, why are we the students to life? Who teaches us?

Your argument fails logic. You can basically sum your argument up like this:
Premise 1: Humans don't understand everything about the universe
Premise 2: Humans can't understand everything about the universe
Therefore: God exists

Wait so now you've apparently failed logic class so does that prove that Bigfoot exists?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSunApocalypse

Please i would love for you to tell me how we cannot escape gravity??? it sounds to me like your either doing some cutting and pasting or else your really just that uneducated, i mean im sorry for being so rude about it but i really hope you have zero influence on any young learning mind because your going to set them up for incredible failures.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I would like anyone to try answering these questions.... Where does the wind come from? Who put the wind in motion? Who put the seasons in motion? Who put the planets in motion? Who created the water? Can scientist create water? Who gave humans eyes to see? Where does wisdom reside? Where does knowledge come from?

Tides come in, tides go out, you can't explain this!!!???!

link   

Originally posted by Rabb420

Please i would love for you to tell me how we cannot escape gravity??? it sounds to me like your either doing some cutting and pasting or else your really just that uneducated, i mean im sorry for being so rude about it but i really hope you have zero influence on any young learning mind because your going to set them up for incredible failures.

maybe he can teach religious studies ? No scientific or general knowledge necessary...

link   

Who created the creator of all these things? And who created the creator of the creator? AND who created the creator of the creator of the creator?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
God existence can very easily be verified through different levels of authority. If you don't call that simple logic, I don't know. I've never seen an omniscient being on earth. But can any of you smarties tell me if you were present when the "FIRST MAN and FIRST WOMAN" was on earth?
edit on 4-9-2013 by BlackSunApocalypse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

God existence can very easily be verified through different levels of authority.

do tell...I'm all ears....and eyes.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Dude your not even making any sense now.What levels of authority dictate whether or not god exists cause id like to have a word with this "authority".

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It's simple LOGIC. If there are people more intelligent than you on the vertical pole of intelligence, there must be someone who knows all things.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I've never seen an omniscient being on earth. But can any of you smarties tell me if you were present when the "FIRST MAN and FIRST WOMAN" was on earth?

So if we say NO...how does that score points on your board ?

So what of it ? We have no knowledge of first humans on earth...unless you believe it was Adam and Eve...and even the Bible lets you in on the fact...that there were other people on earth in those times...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

New logical argument:
One and only premise: Authority tells us that God exists
Therefore: God exists

Man you are just on a role today. Actually I'm going to help you out here. What you just did here is called an appeal to authority fallacy

Actually I'm starting to think you are a troll, most religious people I've met can adequately explain any of the questions you've brought up without saying, "I don't know so therefore it must be God."
edit on 4-9-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I doubt that. Just because there are people more intelligent than you does not mean that there is some guy sitting out there that has the answer to every question in the known universe.Every answer brings more questions.Anyone who claims to know all knows absolutely nothing. Where did you come up with this crazy LOGIC as you call it?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

It's simple LOGIC. If there are people more intelligent than you on the vertical pole of intelligence, there must be someone who knows all things.

wow...now there's a scientist.

By that logic...why stop at God...there could be someone even smarter than God.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Premise: There is always someone smarter than you
Therefore: There must be someone who knows everything

If you presented this argument in even an introductory logic class you'd be laughed out of the room. I don't even know where to begin on how awful this logical argument is except maybe that it is laughably incomplete.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

Great avatar Prezbo, I saw the excerpt of that particular reality show on youtube a few years back. That is one crazy assed woman.

And yeah, the OP has to be a Poe. No one could seriously be this badly homeschooled, could they?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ormuz

There's a difference to think with knowledge of flesh and learning to think and grow with knowledge in spirit. True knowledge is not of misery.

You are seeing things as man choose to see. You do not seek spiritual wisdom. You look at the stars, or a patch of grass and say it "just is", because.

I will say it "just is" because of "I AM"

I understand in your view that i am just blabbing nonsense. Wait until you feel that which you cannot explain, and then don't give, up or write it off as "network in your brain that fired"

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
From whence did the first "species" sprout forth? By chance? Or did the first species "sprout" forth from NOTHING?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

Hmmmmmmm, i ask of you my friend, .........what is? that is to say ... what is .... right now in this moment for you?

does it actually matter who made what or when? .. your here right now .. deal with it what is in this moment for you .. just is ... again ... deal with it ... my point is .. what ever is in this realm of form for you to experience RIGHT NOW ... is nothing more then a movie prop .. treat it as such and dont get caught up on the trivial stuff so to speak

enjoy the ride

Muzz

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join