It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God does exist.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I would like anyone to try answering these questions.... Where does the wind come from? Who put the wind in motion? Who put the seasons in motion? Who put the planets in motion? Who created the water? Can scientist create water? Who gave humans eyes to see? Where does wisdom reside? Where does knowledge come from?

ETA: These questions are being used as an incentive to find answers, and in the process create more questions that could strengthen our desire to understand more instead of just looking at things on the surface
edit on 5/9/13 by JAK because: Clarifying ETA upon member request

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It's all right there in your title hun.

GOD

Have a great day!

peace
edit on 4-9-2013 by silo13 because: bold

+39 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSunApocalypse

They discussed this during your science classes. Weren´t you awake?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Can't answer all of them but as for the wind .. Hot air rises cool air sinks inbetween you have air currents when the two types of air mix .. That's your wind. Something like that anyway. There are winds on a lot of planets, if god created them why isn't there anything living (that we know of) things on those planets

The seasons well the earth is on an axis .. The earth tilts in certain directions giving different seasons

I'm sorry but god doesn't exist.. With all the crap going on in the world maybe god did exist at one point but he/she but now they see what the human race has become and god has got the hell out of here

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Maybe you can answer the questions for us but tell us how god did it

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

The only things im gonna say: hopefully he does exist, for your sake. If not i cant imagine your face in the afterlife (not like you got any face after death
)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Yes i truly with all my heart hope a god that murdered his own son
and everyone on the planet once and plans to do it again is real.

With that much love in his heart i bet being in his so called grace
will just be wonderful.....

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
You would be amazed at the great and interesting things you can learn in a science book. Just because there are some things we cannot explain does not mean some magical being in the sky is using his bearded powers to will the planets around the sun.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

All those questions are answered here: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Perhaps you think that he trundles around holding planes in the sky so they can fly.
Shakes head in disbelief

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Really. You thought this was worth it's own thread..... wow.

See my response to the first time you posted this exact post, here

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

If you replace all the "who's" in your short OP and replace them with "what process", then you can find all the answers to your questions by simple research or simply cracking open your science class book.

Wind, hot and cold differences, pressure variances.

Seasons, tilt and orbit of Earth.

Planets in motion, gravity.

Scientists can combine 2 H with 1 O. They can also split them.

Water origin, elements bonding.

Eyes, evolution.

Knowledge, retention of learning and experience.

ETC..

edit on 9/4/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Can't answer all of them but as for the wind .. Hot air rises cool air sinks inbetween you have air currents when the two types of air mix .. That's your wind. Something like that anyway. There are winds on a lot of planets, if god created them why isn't there anything living (that we know of) things on those planets

The seasons well the earth is on an axis .. The earth tilts in certain directions giving different seasons

I'm sorry but god doesn't exist.. With all the crap going on in the world maybe god did exist at one point but he/she but now they see what the human race has become and god has got the hell out of here
how can you say god doesn't exist do you know something we don't its the same as saying god does exist. i for one believe he does but that's my belief i cant say for sure just as i cant say for sure he doesn't exist

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Well if you have no proof he exists then this thread is going to die. It's like making a thread titled 'aliens exist' then just saying they exist because I believe so. There's no proof. As many others have stated .. Winds are caused by air currents that's a fact. I'm not trying to be rude but your thread is useless.

Did you know fairies exist, I haven't got any proof I just believe they do
Big foot exists again I've got no proof but I believe it exists
Loch Ness monster exists .. Still no proof though

You see where I'm going with this? It's easy to shout something exists but with no proof to back it up its not going to be taken seriously. Here on ATS you need to back yourself up otherwise be prepared for no one taking what you say seriously.

I hope I haven't sounded rude but belief is one thing .. Proving is another

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSunApocalypse
I would like anyone to try answering these questions.... Where does the wind come from? Who put the wind in motion? Who put the seasons in motion? Who put the planets in motion? Who created the water? Can scientist create water? Who gave humans eyes to see? Where does wisdom reside? Where does knowledge come from?

LOL...this is your reasoning for God...???

This thread is only a few Bible quotes short of a genius...good luck to you.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Starting to think he may be a Poe.

If that's the case, then... well played, sir.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I would like anyone to try answering these questions.... Where does the wind come from?

From the Sun's penis.

Who put the wind in motion?

Aeolous.

Who put the seasons in motion?

Demeter.

Who put the planets in motion?

Lions, Tigers and Bears

Who created the water?

Definitely not God, according to Genesis 1:2.

Actually, I think it was the Hindenburg

Can scientist create water?

Of course!

Who gave humans eyes to see?

The Lions Club

Where does wisdom reside?

In Chokmah

Where does knowledge come from?

Ahem...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSunApocalypse

So God exists because you failed science class? Now everything makes sense! I never realized that God's existence hinged on your inability to pay attention in science class. I've been going about my quest for knowledge wrong. I wonder what else's existence hinges on your inability to learn a subject. When you fail history does that prove ghosts exist?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I can't reply to all messages, so I'll just reply to the most significant for now and pose more food for thought. The very fact that we enter the world and have to garner an understanding of what's happening around us, suggests that we aren't fully omniscient. There is definitely a plane in psychological SPACE where every thought is gestated. Who knows where thoughts come from? Are inventions founded on subjective knowledge? Nobody can explain these things, see, it's either we're GODS of the universe of we aren't. If humans have such a "great understanding", why does nature have power over us? Who appointed nature over us? Obviously, we are very much close to nothing. We can't even escape gravity! So what are we? If WE created all these marvels, why are we the students to life? Who teaches us?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker

God does exist.

We are to blame for this, because we cave when the deceiver tempts. We follow and trust in our knowledge of flesh. We find it foolish to search in spirit, and don't want to receive spiritual knowledge, 'cause it is a "fairytale". God gave us THE way out, yet, we still fall for temptation. Oh, the desires of the flesh.

He created all and it was good. Lucifer turned and deceived/deceives man. God gave Himself in flesh, died and was risen in Spirit (*TIP) and yet we still follow the flesh.

It is what's inside that counts.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join