It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Matthew McConaughey stars in this movie about a 30-something male still living with his parents. In this movie, however, the main problem is that Matthew simply refuses to go out eat with anyone at noon time. This slightly off movie title would be "Failure to _ _ _ _ _."
2. Tom Cruise hires a bunch of dogs for a top secret mission. The title is "Mission Im_ _ _ _sible".
3. New movie out of a man with super powers in a cape that is also a kleptomaniac. Title is "Man of _ _ _ _ _".
4. Stallone stars in this movie about a boxer. Only, it's about him giving up his boxing career to ride race horses. The movie title is "_ _ _ _ _ _".
5. Animated movie about an evil man who insists on dressing up nice all the time. Title is:" _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Me".
Originally posted by jiggerj
The Shawshank Repimption ?
When FBI agent, Clarice Starling, suffers a nervous breakdown the many lights in her living room begin talking to her. When she tries showing this phenomenon to her shrink (Hannibal Lector), the lights refuse to say anything. It is up to Clarice to uncover the mystery behind
"The Silence of the _ _ _ _ _"
edit on 8/30/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by jiggerj
The Hex Files
A man is threatening to jump off a large shrub in the middle of a busy city. Can they talk him down in time from the massive Leyland Cypress or is there something more going on?
Man on a _ _ _ _ _
Yes I am aware mine are getting goofier.