It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! US, UK, back false-flag chemical attack in Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The main point to me is that it makes no sense for Assad & Co. to use chemical weapons, and we already have evidence of the so-called Rebels aka al-Qaeda possessing and using chemical weapons in the Syrian conflict. Ask Carla del Ponte and the U.N.

Beyond chemical weapons the American-backed Rebels have destroyed Christian village after village, and they have in one very well-documented act of mayhem killed all of the children, women, and elders in a Christian village with the U.S. White House and the Americans in general saying and doing nothing ... since the Rebels are "our" guys.

I am so disgusted with the elected politicians in the USA, but I am even more disgusted with the USA's citizens who continue to believe, back, and support the likes of President Obama, Sen. McCain, and others of their ilk. The same for the UK and all of the mindless who went along with Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, and now David Cameron's 'games' intertwined at the loins with Obama and the Americans.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Melekim

I agree with your post too why would assad attack his own territory makes no sense. Also have you noticed that they use religion as a reason to kill others. Its not religion that is killing people its people that are killing people and they are trying to make it look like that religion is the problem. Religion is there to help us find the truth not be used for evil doing.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
And the only only way to find the truth is to be truthful with yourself. Also its not the truth to one question its our own truth that we need to seek.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Not all hackers are hoaxers but turns out this one probably was.

voiceofrussia.com...

We were hacked on last Wednesday, Thursday from our e-mails hosted on a public commercial webhosting domain. Some of the material online is accurate, but unfortunately the hacker went on upon himself to create a number – we’ve seen three now – of completely spurious e-mails – normally two-liners, very inflammatory, talking about chemical weapons, Syria, Qatar, Saudi, Washington – very simplistic in their format, because I can’t imagine in what sort of world would have two-liners with such a combination of words, leading to an obvious conclusion, “God, what on Earth is this all about?” So, they were completely spurious and our company isn’t involved in the defense world at all. We do commercial risk management for oil and gas companies in areas around the world. I can confirm those e-mails are completely spurious.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Where there is smoke... There is fire

Is anything real anymore?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
How about this:

Creating obfuscation is a hallmark of these operations. Remember Benghazi? Remember the press running around for the longest trying to figure out some dude and a video? It had no bearing on reality but I remember ATSer's arguing over the fine points as if they and they alone held some analytical high ground and that alone would determine the truth. We still do not know what happened there but by-god the "fact checkers" got a belly full of decoy and felt smug while doing it. Never mind that now the video seems ridiculous as a casus belli.

OK. Here we go again. Faked emails! Lawsuit! Russians! Dead children! Belly up to the buffet. Careful promenading around this one as there are so many rabbit holes one is libel to twist a proverbial ankle.

This game plan should be familiar; it only has a few plays and lately there have been few breaks in the action. Forget the nerve gas details, you are not meant to find them out and they aren't important anyway (except to the poor souls in the morgue). Instead, watch who benefits from the manufactured outrage over its use. That would be my clue as to who had a role in it.

Disclaimer: I hold no magical knowledge on this one. I have no esoteric insight. It is simply history repeating itself. Arguing over how the USS Maine sunk is nowhere near as useful as how the event was spun for someone's benefit and the long term results.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

OK. Here we go again. Faked emails! Lawsuit! Russians! Dead children! Belly up to the buffet. Careful promenading around this one as there are so many rabbit holes one is libel to twist a proverbial ankle.

Well said.

I would add that all weapons that combust, deflagrate or detonate use chemicals. The wounds and deaths are horrific by any definition. Holding the horror of one over another is deceptive and worse than all weapons combined.

The intent is to justify more killing based on lies.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sure is a big "coincidence" that this fake email predicted exactly what we are seeing months later. Except, of course, that Assad used chemical weapons, and its not a ploy to attack Syria. Everything else this devious hoaxer said was correct.

Like its a coincidence that 3 towers crumbled to dust on 9/11 and not one skyscraper has done that before or since.

Like the coincidence that the black boxes were not recovered from the planes, and that hadn't happened before.

Like the coincidence that weeks before 9/11, the elevator shafts were being renovated, and its just a coincidence that to drop a building in its footprint requires explosive wiring of the center of a building. (Which reminds me: why haven't demolition companies started using jet fuel to take down buildings now? Instead of weeks of planning and wiring, they could just dump some jet fuel and have it done way cheaper and it only takes hours instead of weeks!)

And its a coincidence that the company renovating the elevator shaft had ties to the Bush family.

And like the coincidence that the owner of the towers took out very specific terrorist insurance weeks before 9/11.

This email junk is just another silly coincidence, people! Anything to do with war, money, politics, and the global stage is always, always, always coincidence! When will you crazies stop looking and just blindly, faithfully accept what you are TOLD is the truth! Never mind these coincidences, because Walking Dead will be back on soon! Go post about that, because that is at least productive!

Also, with wikileaks and Anonymous hacking and releasing emails, does anyone have any links showing how the emails they released were as violently attacked as this one? Including lawsuits?

If not, I'm sure its just a coincidence that this was the only one to be discredited so vehemently.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cataka
Sure is a big "coincidence" that this fake email predicted exactly what we are seeing months later. Except, of course, that Assad used chemical weapons, and its not a ploy to attack Syria. Everything else this devious hoaxer said was correct.

Like its a coincidence that 3 towers crumbled to dust on 9/11 and not one skyscraper has done that before or since.

Like the coincidence that the black boxes were not recovered from the planes, and that hadn't happened before.

Like the coincidence that weeks before 9/11, the elevator shafts were being renovated, and its just a coincidence that to drop a building in its footprint requires explosive wiring of the center of a building. (Which reminds me: why haven't demolition companies started using jet fuel to take down buildings now? Instead of weeks of planning and wiring, they could just dump some jet fuel and have it done way cheaper and it only takes hours instead of weeks!)

And its a coincidence that the company renovating the elevator shaft had ties to the Bush family.

And like the coincidence that the owner of the towers took out very specific terrorist insurance weeks before 9/11.

This email junk is just another silly coincidence, people! Anything to do with war, money, politics, and the global stage is always, always, always coincidence! When will you crazies stop looking and just blindly, faithfully accept what you are TOLD is the truth! Never mind these coincidences, because Walking Dead will be back on soon! Go post about that, because that is at least productive!

Also, with wikileaks and Anonymous hacking and releasing emails, does anyone have any links showing how the emails they released were as violently attacked as this one? Including lawsuits?

If not, I'm sure its just a coincidence that this was the only one to be discredited so vehemently.

I don't have a hard time believing that this email was fake. It's not like the situation in Syria would've been impossible to predict in January.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Nothing terribly deadly gets carried out in the world unless it's been approved by the US.

I wonder if the madness will ever end.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

edit on 26-8-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Didn't hoax the whole thing. They conceded they were hacked but claim the e-mails were forged. Gee you think if they were real they'd say they were fake or they would be honest indjin about being exposed as culpable in crimes against humanity.

They wouldn't try to cover it with lawyers and gullible dupes that believe every whitewash in history now would they?

Everything stinks to high heaven. The governments we support are the true terrorists.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but recently declassified CIA documents have come to light showing that the United States cooperated with Saddam Hussein in chemical attacks carried out in Iraq and against the Iranians during the Iran/Iraq war.

I know that when America participates in atrocities it is not the same as when other people participate in atrocities, but the incidents of cooperation with Saddam Hussein are worth keeping in mind as American officials wax eloquent about humanity, human values and the need to put a stop to atrocious behavior. Hitler had the same line of patter about "atrocities" committed against Germans before WW2.

www.foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurius
1. So they acknowledged that they had been hacked, but denied the emails were real. Which to believe when it's difficult for readers to prove one way or another? At least we know the story was at least half true...they were hacked.
2. Maybe they had a bad lawyer, but these days, £110,000 settlement is probably only enough to cover the lawyer's fees.
This amount sounds too small when such a firm's reputation is at stake.
3. Why wouldn't Britam Defence Limited file lawsuits against all other sites that have published the same story?
4. Daily Mail Online seems to be paying an unusual amount of "damages" for "false" stories. Is there a backroom dealing going on - "we will clear your name by publicly apologizing and 'settling' at the right price" ? Seriously, how are they making money otherwise? How much an ad click on their website pays anyhow? At this rate, they should be bankrupt.
On their site alone now:
Daily Mail in £100,000-plus payout over Syrian chemical weapons story
Daily Mail pays damages to Ugandan prime minister over aid theft claim

I think we ought to be suspicious. Never jump into a conclusion just seeing they "settled". It didn't even seem like the suit was won and damages were awarded. Even then, it can all be staged.

edit on 26-8-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

Daily Mail has a terrible reputation anyway, so there's no surprise they'd be willing to publish a story without checking if its factual. They were probably the only ones willing to do so, which is why they were the only ones who got sued. This same thing happens in far less contentious circles, like celebrity gossip. Daily Mail just doesn't care about paying penny ante settlements because they generate a whole mess of traffic from the fake story. A website that gets 22 million unique views per day has a very good shot at making $100k+ daily. There is absolutely no chance that this rag is anywhere near bankrupt from paying a couple of

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
ROFL
with the hackers faked the implicating emails

more believable is that the guardian's owner/editor
was shown choice selections of his/her PRISM file.
the trial and settlement was for show
and bait for knee-jerk debunkers to swallow

"if a fa'e! wha? oh, i'f a hoo i'ma mouf"

HEEEEELLLLOOOO!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

'Frankly, I don’t think it’s a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?

'Kind regards, David.'

I think this quote describes pretty much every bad thing that has happen in recent recorded history.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

edit on 26-8-2013 by Skjord because: god im tired

Obliviously the attack was done by the west. (US, UK, Israel, UN)

Global domination is furthering at a rapid rate.

But what's funny about all of this is. Is the fact that Syria does not have a Central Bank and neither does Iran. And what two countries is the propaganda machine in the US always railing against?

Yeah, it's not that hard to figure out is it?
edit on 26-8-2013 by Skjord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yeah, I guess nothing (including documents) can be faked these days !

Good grief, If ATS was around in the 1940's it would have accused the USA of killing millions of Jews so it could have an excuse to invade Europe. Don't laugh, unless you can laugh at whats happening now.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Britam emails are faked. Put them in the hoax bin.

The two emails one from Iran

X-Account-Key: account3
X-UIDL: UID79847-1270795545
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.5 (2008-06-10) on
S1PoWhEpLx22v.netdns.net
X-Spam-Level:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-102.6 required=4.0 tests=AWL,BAYES_00,HTML_MESSAGE,
USER_IN_WHITELIST autolearn=ham version=3.2.5
Received: (qmail 14074 invoked from network); 16 Oct 2012 23:57:29 +0800
Received: from titanium.netdns.net (123.100.248.206)
by neon.netdns.net with SMTP; 16 Oct 2012 23:57:29 +0800
Received: from localhost (unknown [127.0.0.1])
by titanium.netdns.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 82BB4523A84
for ; Thu, 16 Oct 2012 15:57:18 +0000 (UTC)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at S1AvWhNnLx31v.netdns.net
Received: from titanium.netdns.net ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (titanium.netdns.net [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with ESMTP id nWRHL2NRVdAP for ;
Thu, 16 Oct 2012 23:57:18 +0800 (SGT)
Received: from smtp.clients.netdns.net (smtp.clients.netdns.net [202.157.148.149])
by titanium.netdns.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 27D5F523A0E
for ; Thu, 16 Oct 2012 23:57:18 +0800 (SGT)
Received: (qmail 18137 invoked from network); 16 Oct 2012 15:57:27 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO Britam00323) ([email protected]@81.156.163.12)
by 0 with ESMTPA; 16 Oct 2012 15:57:27 -0000
To: "'Phillip Doughty'"
Subject: Iranian Issue
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2012 15:57:16 -0000
Message-ID:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0019_01CDD3CA.5F0833C0"
X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook 12.0
Thread-Index: Ac3Tyl1ftodBRb97SdKw0WL06iCi8A==
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01CDD3CA.5F0833C0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_001_001A_01CDD3CA.5F0833C0"

------=_NextPart_001_001A_01CDD3CA.5F0833C0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Now compare it to the one for Syria.

X-Account-Key: account3
X-UIDL: UID79847-1270795545
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.5 (2008-06-10) on
S1PoWhEpLx22v.netdns.net
X-Spam-Level:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-102.6 required=4.0 tests=AWL,BAYES_00,HTML_MESSAGE,
USER_IN_WHITELIST autolearn=ham version=3.2.5
Received: (qmail 14074 invoked from network); 24 Dec 2012 23:57:29 +0800
Received: from titanium.netdns.net (123.100.248.206)
by neon.netdns.net with SMTP; 24 Dec 2012 23:57:29 +0800
Received: from localhost (unknown [127.0.0.1])
by titanium.netdns.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 82BB4523A84
for ; Mon, 24 Dec 2012 15:57:18 +0000 (UTC)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at S1AvWhNnLx31v.netdns.net
Received: from titanium.netdns.net ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (titanium.netdns.net [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with ESMTP id nWRHL2NRVdAP for ;
Mon, 24 Dec 2012 23:57:18 +0800 (SGT)
Received: from smtp.clients.netdns.net (smtp.clients.netdns.net [202.157.148.149])
by titanium.netdns.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 27D5F523A0E
for ; Mon, 24 Dec 2012 23:57:18 +0800 (SGT)
Received: (qmail 18137 invoked from network); 24 Dec 2012 15:57:27 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO Britam00323) ([email protected]@81.156.163.12)
by 0 with ESMTPA; 24 Dec 2012 15:57:27 -0000
To: "'Phillip Doughty'"
Subject: Syrian Issue
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 15:57:16 -0000
Message-ID:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0019_01CDD3CA.5F0833C0"
X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook 12.0
Thread-Index: Ac3Tyl1ftodBRb97SdKw0WL06iCi8A==
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01CDD3CA.5F0833C0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_001_001A_01CDD3CA.5F0833C0"

------=_NextPart_001_001A_01CDD3CA.5F0833C0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The only thing that changes is the date. one says 16 Oct 2012 the other 24 Dec 2012. But the times all the times are exactly the same.

Put it in the hoax bin!

The link with a download for the faked email documents. If you want to check to see if what I showed is true.

stormcloudsgathering.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join