It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] My extraterrestrial contact with aliens from Lyra9 [HOAX]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 50swesterns

Okay, so you have posted your pic. It's not exactly convincing to me, but what the hell, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and until proven otherwise, accept it as legit.

Ok, so the Lyran dude in the pic. What is he doing? The pic is blurry. Where was this taken? What was the purpose of his visit in that pic?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So, there is no direct link to this exact photo being posted before to this Bernard character?

Just 'similarities'?

Starting to wonder who is on the deceiving end...

Cirque

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 50swesterns

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Thank you for providing the embedd link, as promised first scan, as you can see he is a pure being

Now i hope we can move forward and focus on the mesage

50swesterns, this doesn't look like a man who's eight feet tall, has flowing hair OR wearing clothing from Biblical times. No, I'd date these clothes to the Renaissance period instead (just a hint for future pranks).

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Gonna re-word a familiar reply:
For the love of god its been 2 years plus and Bernie barely had a picture or video of anything down there despite all the ATS attention he got.. and where is this full proof evidence?
i dont believe a word they say anymore

Trying to cover your tracks?

Practice what you preach bro!

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by NewAgeMan

There're some photos taken down, but here's very similar one posted by Bernie.
Schneerson
It's his style, I'm positive...

Yeah, it's him but shhh you're a bad person for pointing that out, leave him alone!!! -Reference to past threads where he was called out-

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I already believe that this life is a test in order to get to the other side safely and not be reincarnated. I feel my mom failed this life's test and has been reincarnated...as to where..idk

But I would like to ask you... Have you passed life's test before...Or have you been reincarnated?
edit on 22-8-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Thank you for providing the embedd link, as promised first scan, as you can see he is a pure being

50swesterns, this doesn't look like a man who's eight feet tall, has flowing hair OR wearing clothing from Biblical times. No, I'd date these clothes to the Renaissance period instead (just a hint for future pranks).

He does have flowing hair it is just the angle the photo is taken at.
He is levitating in the photo, and he is speaking words of knowledge to me, and pointing at the sky.
The photo was taken in 2007 by my lawyer, and she scanned it to me earleir. I could have arranged, had i been given time, clearer photos, recent photos, yet i was bullied and rushed into this today.

Now that the photos are out of the way, please concentrate on my last post, the message

PS he has 6 fingers on each hand, look at the long white hands
edit on 22-8-2013 by 50swesterns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Well considering you said that these Lyran are what?....about 8' tall?......where did that chair behind him come from?......is he a "small" Lyran......or do you have like really big furniture?

That has to be the worst picture of an "alien" being I have ever seen on the internet.......he looks like a pantomime magician!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

it looks to me hes standing on basically a skate board so he can roll about stage cause u can see the castors on bottom of board.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

He is levitating in the photo, and he is speaking words of knowledge to me, and pointing at the sky.

Levitating? His feet aren't even above the floor board trim in your picture!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

PS he has 6 fingers on each hand, look at the long white hands

Bernard....I would have been extremely disappointed if he had anything less than 6 fingers!

You need to stop now.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

PHOTO at least as promised, first photo in it is a scan by my lawyer, it is not the best quality but there again, it has been rushed because i have been bullied into this.
Here is the first photo showing Markeethe in october 2007, taken with his permission back then

This appears to be a stage set and either a comic play or a comic opera/operetta. I googled Mikado but didn't find it there. However it's consistent with that kind of costuming and expression.

And second point, "Lyra" is a constellation and includes nine large stars plus three Messier objects. en.wikipedia.org...

Here's the list of stars in Lyra:
en.wikipedia.org...

I wonder if the photo's findable (because I really think this is a performer)... and I find it hard to believe that some entity comes from a large area of sky with objects that are different distances from Earth.

Your mileage may vary.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have a second photo, please observe the hands, 6 fingers and nothing like human

Photo was taken in the pattio of our old bungalow. Not part of a stage, remember this was 2007 and a scan of it. not a 2013 high pixel digital camera

Ps the black thing on top of his head is his hat, his actual hair is long blond and flowing but can not be seen from the angle

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The sad fact of the matter is no matter how many
times bernard starts a thread, you will always get
the gullible believing him, and thats what he loves.

I dont know if i should laugh at the man ir pity him.
Is he that lonely that he feels he has to troll the
internet for attention?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I have a second photo, please observe the hands, 6 fingers and nothing like human

6 fingers?seriously u are going to have to point everyone of them out to me cause i do not see 6 fingers,i see 2 hands but trying to count fingers is impossible.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

The Gray Area: The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

GET ON TOPIC -
STOP THE INSULTS

POSTING BANS ARE NEXT !!!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

This photo his hand's are too blurry. They look normal. Do you have better non blurry photos, one's that show his hands more clearly?

As for your message, your message is not that interesting, I have heard it a thousand times before from various people, some mystics, some religious, some including aliens. Again, why should your message matter any? Also, you did not reply to the questions of my previous post.

The only thing of interest would be the fact that you allege to have been in contact with extraterrestrial beings. Which you haven't really proved yet. What knowledge did they share with you, that could not be garnered from a thousand other sources, each as vague and generic as the last?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
My question is where is the rest of the picture? Obviously it has been cropped. A tell-tale sign of a hoax.

Until Next time Bernard.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well OP I always approach thing with an open mind and give the benefit of doubt, regardless of my own skeptism. I won't make claims I can't prove, such as to suggest you are lying. I don't know that you are or are not and no one here has linked you to "Bernard" with damning proof. But if it's out there to find, I'm confident they will find it.

Unfortuntaly, even though you've lived up to your promise of supplying us with a picture, people still persist. Now the photo itself will become the object skeptics will use to to divert your thread. They will pick it apart and focus solely on this and continue to ignore discussing any contents of your post.

I'd like to continue on with you here in this thread, but, unfortunately my earlier posts were decidedly ignored and no answers to those questions were forthcoming from you.

So I am truly stumped as to whether or not you are genuine or not, but I do wish you the best of luck and that you truly live a life in the manner you speak.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

This photo his hand's are too blurry. They look normal. Do you have better non blurry photos, one's that show his hands more clearly?

Absolutly, at the next meeting with the Elders i will obtain clear ones, that was never an issue, the issue was being bullied and having the message derailed. that is what i did not take too kindly towards

And back to the topic at hand, as this thread has turned into a derailment, sadly, i would like to quote from earlier, my final teachings for today.

So, why are we here, why is humanity placed on earth.
The answer is for one reason, to raise the spiritual vibration to a higher state of consciousness and to overcome the many boundaries.

This around all of you is not an easy world to conquer, so many obstacles, so many hurdles, with society telling you this is what is acceptable, however you need to search within yourself, realise your own truth, and put forward your own energy, your own positivity, that is the only way to succeed

Secondly, there are negative spirits, `greys` they are called who will come down and try to manipulate you, they were in the past called demon/ satan or what have you, however they are not immortal, and CAN be ignored and overcome, however the will power needs to be strong.

I will focus throughout the next few days on a series of lectures regarding the person health and progression of the human soul and body throughout its time on earth.
In addition, i will answer questions, and to the best of my ability help enlighten people on their own spiritual path and goals.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join