It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] My extraterrestrial contact with aliens from Lyra9 [HOAX]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

. Who the HELL is Bernard? Jesus Christ, I thought my name was bad? Bernard!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

True.

I've often had that same thought with regards to the Disclosure Project's wanting to get access to free energy formulas and machines. I've had several neighbors that I really wouldn't want to have had access to anything like free unlimited energy. Just the potential output of their stereo speakers alone would be life-threatening.

Someone once said that giving free unlimited energy to humans would be like giving a loaded gun to a toddler. I think it'd be far worse. And I still can't believe what the principals in the Manhattan Project were thinking - once the idiots in the government (that couldn't possibly have solved the physics problems themselves) got a hold of that damn thing, humanity would never be safe again.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
The O.P. has assured us that his lawyer friend is stopping by today with a photo.
Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he's being sincere.
If he is being truthful with us, he will post his friend's photo by tonight...with no excuses.
Then, all may know the veracity of the O.P. and his story.
Moderators please take note.
. OK, A lawyer is going to somehow provide credability? Aha ha ha ha

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Bernard is a regular around ATS. He becomes a member occasionally, and usually has a grand tale to tell, until the mods figure out it's him again, and the ban hammer comes down. But we always know he'll be back under a different username, with another tale to tell.

He and destinyone are really good buddies. Although him and beezzer are pretty tight too.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

50swesterns
It is very difficult to photograph beings of such height.

No it is not, you just have to get a couple steps away.

I guess the Eiffel Tower is bigger than the beings, yet you can obviously photograph it with ease.

I call BS.
edit on 22-8-2013 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Bernard is a regular around ATS. He becomes a member occasionally, and usually has a grand tale to tell, until the mods figure out it's him again, and the ban hammer comes down. But we always know he'll be back under a different username, with another tale to tell.

He and destinyone are really good buddies. Although him and beezzer are pretty tight too.

But wouldn't the mods be able to identify fairly quickly if this poster, was actually or probably Bernard, by way of the ISP address showing up from around the same area? I really don't know how it all works, but let's say "Bernard" lives in California. Regardless, whether or not he changes his ID, wouldn't his ISP address still trace back to California, giving them an indication of whether or not this poster could in fact probably be Bernard?

I notice that many people always go straight to Bernard, on supposition.

Cirque

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I notice that many people always go straight to Bernard, on supposition.

And usually, we're right. Especially those of us who have seen Bernard's MO for a long time. The mods usually give him plenty of rope to hang himself with. Though, as long as he stays within T&C's, he's good to go.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Okay, but what about the rest of my post. As to the question. Wouldn't the mods already know if it is him or not?

I ask, because, one then has to wonder, to let him continue on - already knowing it is in fact Bernard and a fraudulent claim - is it some sort of ATS psyop? Or something?

Cirque

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 50swesterns

Why do humans have a soul, but the rest of the animal kingdom does not?

If this is a containment for our souls (like mold in a 2nd grade science class dish) --- then I say damn whoever put us here. We've wrecked this beautiful planet.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Not so hard, is it?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hmmm, I think I'll go grab a bite while waiting for the photos....

edit on 22/8/2013 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

But wouldn't the mods be able to identify fairly quickly if this poster, was actually or probably Bernard, by way of the ISP address showing up from around the same area?

Yes, you could get a "fix" on his location, but not exact, unless he always uses the same IP address and his ISP is willing to share his details with you - which they mostly will refuse unless you're a police officer or similar. There are services on-line that will give you an indication of where they think the IP address is located - used by e.g. YouTube to forbid you to look at some video's.

But he might use some meshnet / TOR etc. and in that case he will be given some random IP address in some country in which there is somebody willing to share his IP. You can actually choose to seem to be originating from say the UK while you are located in say Grimonenishstan (south)..

Also, if we would ban everybody in here that tells a weird story (repeatedly)..

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Bernard has been spotted instantly every time he writes, and OP doesn´t sound at all like Bernard. OP seems to have different kind of replies and is willing to discuss about the matter.

Bernard talks only about Bernard and about his superself, i don´t see similarities between him or OP. I know you might think about photos but not all who have claimed to have photos have been Bernard...

To OP

I find your message intresting but it sounds a lot like other messages we have heard here including the Area 51 Alien interview ( has it been debunked yet? ). So the Nordics are not only ones with the same message and how do we know the difference of bad Alien´s and good Alien´s when they have the same message?
Is earth a prison planet or a intergalactical labratory? What other insights these extraterrestrials have given you we might not be aware of yet? Will we live under the dome when all is destroyed and polluted around us?

I have more questions but don´t want to wear you off yet

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Whilst i do not agree with the term ancient alien theory.. the very basis of it is 100 per cent correct.......

That pretty much removes ALL credibility.

Ancient "aliens" has been 100% debunked...

If it were correct, the "History" Channel would not be airing it.

NOTHING airs on the MSM without there being a stealth agenda behind it.

Ancient Aliens is nothing more than MSM disinfo and blatant propaganda.

An excellent documentary on the ancient alien phenomena (Ancient Aliens Debunked) exposes all of the lies behind this fraud.

Ancient Aliens Debunked is a 3 hour refutation of the theories proposed on the History Channel series Ancient Aliens. It is essentially a point by point critique of the "ancient astronaut theory" which has been proposed by people like Erich von Däniken and Zecharia Sitchin as well as many others.

The film covers topics like: Ancient building sites: Puma Punku, The Pyramids, Baalbek, Incan sites, And Easter Island. Ancient artifacts: Pacal's rocket, the Nazca lines, the Tolima "fighter jets", the Egyptian "light bulb", Ufo's in ancient art, and the crystal skulls. Ancient text issues: Ezekiel's wheel, Ancient nuclear warfare, Vimana's, the Anunnaki, and the Nephilim.

Make sure you go to its parent website, where there is more video and lots of source documentation.

It was produced by Chris White and includes commentary from Dr. Michael Hesier.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

Okay, but what about the rest of my post. As to the question. Wouldn't the mods already know if it is him or not?

I ask, because, one then has to wonder, to let him continue on - already knowing it is in fact Bernard and a fraudulent claim - is it some sort of ATS psyop? Or something?

Cirque

As I said, the mods usually give him plenty of rope to hang himself. They aren't quick on the trigger, they do show restraint when they need to, just to be sure.

reply to post by dollukka

I'm willing to be wrong. It won't hurt my feelings any. But I don't think I am. He's already shown the same MO as Bernard. Plus, he foed me when I called him out. Another of Bernard's trademarks.

We shall see.
edit on 8/22/2013 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Thanks Klassified, and ForteanOrg. I starred you both for taking the time to answer those question. Thank you.

Cirque

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

The only thing is, this isn't a new tale.

Didn't Autowrench used to talk about these same beings and this same place? If not, it might have been something he PM'd me, but I specifically remember first hearing of Lyra from him. I'm pretty sure Autowrench thought he was a hybrid of these beings too.

Here's what I remember from him and I thought the Pleiadians had been discussed pretty extensively here on ATS, haven't they?

Humans are said to share common physical traits with Pleiadians which can be traced back to both the Pleiadian and Human Ancestors from Lyra. Pleiadians' Origination.

arcturi.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ah, the ol' "Oh.. the aliens are too tall to photograph.. besides it's not ABOUT the aliens, it's about the message!" excuse. Wait.. I don't think I've heard the "the aliens are too tall to photograph" excuse before.

Unless they are 100 foot tall, I don't quite understand that. I also get tired of the ridiculous "religion" angle. It's all about faith and the message! The facts are not important. Actually, if an alien race is visiting our planet, it is of massive, significant importance.

It really would be nothing to snap a single photo with your phone and post it. Sounds like they don't mind. Why should you?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hi OP,

Not that I question your experience (s) but I do question your "wisdom".

This is where a good pull is often torn to shreds: Great story and promises. On par with that so far. Then a message from the Beings. On par with that too. But then, the philosophy comes out too quick and too easily for me to believe that you had an experience where beings shared SO MUCH knowledge that you now have an answer for everything and anything that members ask. (Except for the real pertinent questions which are avoided)

In short, Bernard or not, I'm not buying it. Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join