It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] My extraterrestrial contact with aliens from Lyra9 [HOAX]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You're right. It isn't a new tale. But it's one that can be picked up in numerous places around the interwebz. All that is needed is to insert oneself into the story, and voila!

Good ole Autowrench. I miss him.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Bernard hardly get through the introduction page.. it has been the pandora´s box for him. Reason to that is that he introduces his messages and his superiority right away..
i peeked OP´s and it´s pretty much normal introduction.

Of course i can be wrong too and im accepting the truth even it would be a fact that Bernard is evolving .

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by 50swesterns

They are very tall beings, from 6 foot (the females) to 8 foot for the males.
They have long flowing hair, and wear robes very similar to biblical times. 8
As they walk, they tend to float just above the ground, as if you are on a conveyor belt but no belt there.

They can choose to become invisible if they do not wish to be seen, but they have shown themselves on multiple occasions to other people, who could not help but stare almost shocked at the height of these people.

In all seriousness, while these entities have the ability to "become invisible", how do you know that they are not capable of taking on other forms too? While you claim that the Galactic Federation of Light and people who "channel" aliens are all "rubbish", how is your story any different when you ask for entities to guide you just by looking up into the stars and calling on them? It's no different. You are only "channeling" in a slightly different way. Anyone who calls on anyone/anything other than God is opening themselves up for any and every deceiving entity out there. Remember, even Satan has the ability to disguise himself as an angel of light.

Thank you.... You will get what you ask for, I would be careful what I ask for, you might not like what you get.

Everyone of us whether Lyra, human, if we are really honest want to or believe there is a god. One thing we all agree, there is evil, every account I have read shows that even aliens understand there is a creator...

The Bot

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 50swesterns

Originally posted by rydizz
FAKE!

He even types the same way as the guy in this post, using a tilde as quotations such as this: `example` which is in the HOAX board:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Don't get all hussy with us for asking for proof!

Seriously?, well lets take for example the user phishyblankwaters who has posted just above me, also types identical, uses paragraphs, capital letters and quotes things `` `` shock horror does that mean he is me? or does that mean he is the o/p of the hoax thread you point out?
Please grow up!
edit on 22-8-2013 by 50swesterns because: (no reason given)

Dear 50swesterns,
following this threat I make one observation. You defend your position and that is something which is normally not necessary when you are authentic. I can only speak for myself but when you make an experience with the "others" nothing in this world will distract you anymore. You feel it in every cell of your body.

And if you were allowed to "see" (with your inner eye) the truth you only experience deep compassion even to the worst criminal on earth.

Having said this I wish you good luck with your mission :-)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

Wow, i feel bad for some of you people. I really do.

My mother in law was in playboy in the early 80's.

edit on 22-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
People like this just make a mockery of the ufology field, they offer nothing but tall tales and bring out the worst in people.. kind of ironic when we actually look at what the op is trying to promote.. surprised the 'aliens' didn't warn him first before using a forum like ats..

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 50swesterns

Originally posted by okamitengu
you said there are photos..

could you upload one with a comparison of yourself side by side in the same image?

i look forward to hearing more at this point.

Hello, what you mention is something we can get to at a later stage,
for now this is about the message.

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by hellobruce

It is quite possible that his lawyer friend doesn't have a scanner...it is not that common a device to possess these days after all.

Lord knows i don't have one.

You must be one of the people who starred this thread

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

First of all, we can't even agree on who or what God is, if there is one or many, and so many other characteristics so calling on "God" could mean anything.
Second, even if "God" appeared, how would you know if it was really "God" or some type of alien or spirit in disguise?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Yes, there are some beings on earth with no soul, here purely to test you. remember this is the test planet, the hardest step in the evolution of the soul.

Eeek... there have been times, especially after a "long weekend" in my youth, when I was so tired that I felt machine-like and soulless... so does this mean I am an empty vessel, a shell here merely to test the en -souled?

That seems unfair and though this world is horrendously unfair, I always held hope that at a "higher" level of reality this would all make sense and that the universe was, at it's core, fair.

So even if I am a "lucky" one and have a soul, what about these automatons without eternal sparks of life? Or is that like worrying about toasters... though to be fair, my toaster is ornery and only works when I ask her nicely.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I enjoyed the message and don't require photos myself. No idea on the legitimacy but the message is (albeit nothing new) a nice one. I may be a fool, gullible whatever, "falling for it" but then, it's really just a message, a positive one, I won't feel duped either way.

Life, living...all that, certainly feels like a test to me. For what, I don't really know. But occasionally things happen that make it seem so obviously a test of sorts. That said, it's not particularly easy to fight, contest or try and answer. My question would be, between Earth (the so called "near-hell" experience) and Lyra (the so called "near-heaven" experience"), can you describe what lies in the middle? What's better than Earth but not as great as Lyra, what's that kind of place like? Genuine question not trying to catch you out or anything. Cheers!
edit on 22-8-2013 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Something that has always bothered me about stories like yours, and I'm not saying you are making it up....

I find it funny that these beings come from "constellations" that are named by us, and are only constellations for us, no one else, as they appear that way because of our viewpoint.

Let me put it another way. When the first ship of settlers landed in North America, were the indians referring to themselves as Indians coming from America? Of course not, those are labels we created for them. Are they referring to their home as "the new world" ? No, of course not, because from their perspective, it is the only world.

as well, if beings have been taking part in our society since ancient times, they kinda suck at it. I mean, they are space traveling beings, yet they come here and build half-assed stone monuments? Using only the technology available at the time. If millions of people have had the same experience you have, they are being rather tight lipped about it.

Back to Lyra. They reported in April of this year that two of the planets orbiting Kepler 62 (I think) are in the goldielocks zone, like earth, that would support liquid water and possibly life. Several movies have used Lyra, Kpax with kevin spacey and contact as well, both had sci-fi relations to Lyra.

anyways, to answer my question, if it even is a question....

How do you know they come from Lyra? How did they impart this information to you? I already know the opt-out answer is "they told me they come from what we call the constellation Lyra" but that's a cop out.

Good questions, and from the research I've done into the rather extraordinary configuration of the earth-moon-sun system responsible for life on earth, the likelihood of a similar world occurring in our own galaxy isn't likely to be much greater than 1 and that therefore, any visitors from another earth-like planet would almost certainly be coming from another galaxy altogether. This in and of itself makes me rather suspicious of this notion that any such beings came from "Lyra" or any other star system or constellation that is visible from earth.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Unfortunately its threads like this and beliefs like this that make ufology a laughing stock. Those with something to actually say and any ounce of proof are bumped off pretty damn quickly and that way the whole ufo subject is kept a joke not to be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
PHOTO at least as promised, first photo in it is a scan by my lawyer, it is not the best quality but there again, it has been rushed because i have been bullied into this.

Bearing in mind my thread did not come across as sensational with `look at me best photos ever`.. in fact the declaration about witnesses and photos taken of them came in a one line sentence out of a very very long original post of a few thousand words.

Here is the first photo showing Markeethe in october 2007, taken with his permission back then

edit on 22-8-2013 by 50swesterns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

well my experiences with "nasty ugly" aliens were only scary due to my own fear. I never had a negative experience unless driven by my own inability to remain calm. I often tell people who interact with humanoid beings how lucky they are
)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Edit to add: Looks rather human, with a receding hairline it would appear. Not unhappy though, which is good.

edit on 22-8-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join