It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest News on Bosnian Pyramids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
"Scientific Evidence Reports that Bosnian Pyramids Built Using Geopolymer Cement, a Man-made Material - Conclusive Proof of Authenticity of Bosnian Pyramids"

(I don't create threads very often so please excuse the manner in which this is laid out)
So I've been wondering where the progress with excavating the Bosnian Pyramids is at and hadn't seen or heard anything recently until i was bored and googled "latest news on bosnian pyramid". Just so happens that this article was posted today (8/21/13)
Anyways, i suggest you all read the article. Share your ideas and opinions here. I'm still not entirely sure how i feel about the Bosnian Pyramids...

Link to Site: Scientific Evidence Reports that Bosnian Pyramids Built Using Geopolymer Cement, a Man-made Material - Conclusive Proof of Authenticity of Bosnian Pyramids

www.prweb.com...

p.s. hope this in the correct place

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I wonder what's inside

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I watched that episode this weekend and thought it was very interesting. Can you imagine the uproar if it turns out that these are the oldest pyramids on the planet?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
From the article and links attached, here is some interesting information:

Facts that have been verified by scientific analytic testing include:
The Sun pyramid stands over 722 feet (220 m) high one third taller than the Great Pyramid of Giza
Radio carbon dating shows the pyramid to be at least 24,800 years old
Material Analysis shows that the structure is from man-made concrete
There is an 8.000 kg ceramic block under the pyramid in the underground labyrinth
An energy beam, electromagnetic in nature with a radius of 4.5 meters and a frequency of 28 kHz,has been detected and measured coming from the top of the Sun pyramid
An ultrasound beam with a radius of 10 meters and frequency of 28-33 kHz has been measured on the top of the pyramid, as well
The pyramids are aligned with the earth’s cardinal points and oriented to stellar North

It looks like the Bosnian Pyramid is starting to get some mainstream scientific traction.
If you click on the Link provided, you'll find pictures of some man-worked stones found at the site like this one:

Link

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 1questioner

An energy beam, electromagnetic in nature with a radius of 4.5 meters and a frequency of 28 kHz,has been detected and measured coming from the top of the Sun pyramid

That right there makes me think aliens

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Are there pics or are the pyramids buried?

This is amazing.... S & F.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
AMAZING, I had never even heard of the Bosnian Pyramids. Im really starting to wonder how the pyramids generate power, its fascinating. I also wonder if the 8,000 KG ceramic block underneath the pyramid has anything to do with the Energy Creation

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Radio carbon dating shows the pyramid to be at least 24,800 years old

Isn't that statement going to make most archeologists continue to say this is not real?

I think this find is amazing, but if there is anything really interesting in it, it is going to be hidden from us.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Let me get this correct - Sam(ir) has now PhD, and he got it by his thesis that Mayas are older then Olmec, and that Maya's crystal skulls (which are proven to be fake) are created by advanced technology...

Sorry, but what that person has to say and his PhD just are black mark on history and historians...

Only thing that can be found under so called Bosnian Pyramid will be what Mr. Osmanagic's foundation 'builds', nothing else...

This should be left to rest in peace....

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Same Concrete limestone cast in place as Giza

I read sometime that a plant mixed with stone softened the stone and allowed for the stone masonry in peru et all where the stones are so closelycoupled that not even a razor can go between the stone.
Any Indian speakers welcome

Jotcha Bush -..Fala Portugues?
..-

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tzdub

This pushes evidence of an advanced/sophisticated culture back even further than the ruined city of Dwarka in the gulf of Cambay in india does and may now be regarded as the most ancient known large engineered artifact, makes one wonder what else may have been lost through the glaciation and climactic conditions of Europe, I don't think it would be a step too far to assume a culture that could and did build such must have been old already or inherited it's knowledge from previous cultures (That every archaeologist will try to say there is no evidence for) and may be a way stone on the road to a lost advance civilization, this may be even older than the ruins found by Paulina Zelitsky near cuba, only the now accepted as erroneous theory of the age of tiahuanaco (Tiwanacu) www.thule.org... comes any were near to this, Still if there is really an active attunement to the fields of the earths energy then how advanced was the science of the people, how far did they explore and how large was there population (to build these it must have been large unless by mechanical means).
Thank you for this as it vindicates my belief a more advanced civilization existed in the past but was it human (I think so but someone wants to keep us dumb).

edit on 21-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1questioner

It is probable that whatever it's original intention that these pyramids became cult shrines to the primitive's whom came across them ages after there builder culture was past away, there may have been tunnels build by later people's and also shrines, some extant remains may be related to later cult settlement but whom knows what these were really for, have you ever seen the concrete sarcophagus over Chernobyl or 4 mile island, these thing may outlast our civilization.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

Here is a home page calling itself, www.bosnian-pyramid.org... there are some short cuts to other pages that may be enlightening, just type Bosnian pyramid into bing or google and look at the pictures, there are a whole load of attempted debunkers often calling the professor whom is leading the research an amateur - I suspect he is more eminently qualified than them but they don't like this as it rocks there agenda (I wonder if they really were dumping relics from the Smithsonian into deep water on a barge).

There are plenty of videos on the bing search www.bing.com...

And plenty of images www.bing.com...

I would recommend the videos.

@Glassbender, like an energy capacitor of some kind (maybe not electrons but something we are not aware of yet) Read this about the pyramid of the sun at Teotihuacán in mexico the second tallest (Officially recognized pyramid in the world though the great white pyramid of china is 1000 ft tall and there was a rumor of one 7 times the height of the great pyramid at Giza in the Amazon) www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

edit on 21-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tzdub

So... this thing is REAL after all.

I've read a few Threads on ATS about this Sun Pyramid but always felt like it wasn't quite right.... after seeing this latest article I have to say 'cool'.

Dates for it though just seem a bit to far back.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ive seen some photos of the "cement" used in some of the blocks, and it looks like an amalgamation of dirt, sand, rocks of all sizes, silica, gravel. Much more ingredients than we would use today. Kind looks like a giant, nutty brownie with all kinds and shapes of stuff added.*

*(Search YouTube)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Some more information on the pyramid(s) can be found here............

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I had a good feeling these where real.

If you watch the "revelation of the pyramids" video then you know about the symmetry of many of the sites as they are laid out on the planet.

The Bosnian site forms a triangle of 90 degrees and lines up with Giza. That was all the proof i needed to know these would eventually be considered legit.

Next summer I will be heading there as a volunteer. First time I will get to put my geophysics degree to some use in a good while

I will also have to take another look at the evidence posed stating that the "concrete" used was formed naturally as well. That was from a study awhile back. I'd like to compare the findings and see how conclusive this really is.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Scoffers still own wiki as is evident by the page on this particular subject.

Another search found me a site explaining that it's just "not believable" that these could have been constructed so far back in time.

You know a thing is worth exploring when its enemies all sound like biased morons.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If this is actually true the why is it only showing up on blogs, WND and sites dedicated soley to the bosnian Pyramids? The article claims one of the institutions doing the testing is Polytechnic University of Turin yet there is no information about this anywhere in the PUoT archives or any other science based outlet for that matter. And that doesn't even get into the questionable methodology of ole Sam. I'm not calling BS, yet, simply imploring that people not get overly worked up about a story with little to back it up. It would be really cool if this turned out true, I'm just not holding my breath for corroboration.
edit on 21-8-2013 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by peter vlar
If this is actually true the why is it oh showing up on blogs, WND and sites dedicated soley to the bosnian Pyramids? The article claims one of the institutions doing the testing is Polytechnic University of Turin yet there is no information about this anywhere in the PUoT archives or any other science based outlet for that matter. And that doesn't even get into the questionable methodology of ole Sam. I'm not calling BS, yet, simply imploring that people not get overly worked up about a story with little to back it up. It would be really cool if this turned out true, I'm just not holding my breath for corroboration.

Oh dear. Semir's really trying.

PR-WEB is a "news" site where people PAY to place announcements in the hopes that news sites will pick them up. It really isn't getting any traction, and (as most point out) those mountains only look like pyramids from one angle. There's some very old (Roman Era, Middle Ages) architecture on there... the stuff that Sam went after with a bulldozer.

And he "lost" the two skeletons that they found.

The "concrete" is simply marl (a type of loose crumbled rock.)

And you're quite right about the PhD thesis... it's a real travesty. His committee chair is one of his cohorts: en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join