It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn of Witchcraft, it is time now.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

I have been mistaken, and was obscure by a dark entity of some sort. I am sorry for any witchcraft practitioner that I could have insulted, hurt or damaged their view on the topic in any shape or form.

Please, bear with me, one who talked those words against witchcraft was not me but a dark entity which has some problem with witchcraft. I am now working on myself on a subconscious level to clean out those "parasites" which are inside me.

If there is anybody which needed to deal with this kind of issue in the past or has any type of knowledge relevant to it, please let me know.

Sincerely yours and now in the known as having been obscured, sadly ...

Thruthseek3r

Well, I guess you earned your name...you sought the truth, and now you found it. You found out misunderstanding breeds ignorance. And what are you doing here? Denying ignorance. Consider this an important lesson in philosophy. Seems like you're into that sort of thing. Hopefully, you'll learn from this experience and be an even greater person tomorrow.

A brilliant solution to any problem. Don't let it hold you back, imbibe it. Let it make you stronger. This doesn't have to be a bad memory if you use it right.
edit on 17-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
Well ain´t that convenient?
Blame something else and totally fail to take responsibility for YOUR actions.
Grow a backbone.

Have you ever dealt with the occult, dark entities, succubus and so on. Have you ever dealt with such matters in this time of great crisis here on earth in the higher dimensions and so on?

If not then I will not consider your post as being relevant of any kind, but I do not blame you if you did not dealt with this kind of things as what I just said in the earlier post would just not make any sense.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I have been mistaken, and was obscure by a dark entity of some sort. I am sorry for any witchcraft practitioner that I could have insulted, hurt or damaged their view on the topic in any shape or form.

Please, bear with me, one who talked those words against witchcraft was not me but a dark entity which has some problem with witchcraft. I am now working on myself on a subconscious level to clean out those "parasites" which are inside me.

If there is anybody which needed to deal with this kind of issue in the past or has any type of knowledge relevant to it, please let me know.

Sincerely yours and now in the known as having been obscured, sadly ...

Thruthseek3r

Well, I guess you earned your name...you sought the truth, and now you found it. You found out misunderstanding breeds ignorance. And what are you doing here? Denying ignorance. Consider this an important lesson in philosophy. Seems like you're into that sort of thing. Hopefully, you'll learn from this experience and be an even greater person tomorrow.

A brilliant solution to any problem. Don't let it hold you back, imbibe it. Let it make you stronger. This doesn't have to be a bad memory if you use it right.
edit on 17-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Yes you are right because if I posit this experience as negative then I get back to the negativity wheel of misfortune.

You are spot on as to philosophy, I really enjoy it, even to the extent of making my whole family tired of speaking of such matters, but what can I do ... I love having deep conversation on many existential topics, that is who I am.

I am then compelled to thank you for your positive input and yes I confirm this was an experience which has to be taken positively.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Truthseeker, if you are messing with the kinds of kinds of stuff that bites back then I'm not surprised you are all over the place.

Don't bite off what you can't chew.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yes.
To this very day, EVERY day.
But doing so does NOT give you a free pass from responsibility.
It doesn´t do so for me, and it sure as hell doesn´t do so for anyone else either.
I know the cost, and i pay it as agreed.
edit on 17-8-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yes.
To this very day, EVERY day.
But doing so does NOT give you a free pass from responsibility.
It doesn´t do so for me, and it sure as hell doesn´t do so for anyone else either.
I know the cost, and i pay it as agreed.

I can take responsibility for the fact that I might be the reason why they came into my life yes I agree. Although we have to consider, if you are aware of this stuff, that the forces of chaos and separation do are strong and have a strong influence over our lives and it needs to be addressed more if we are the vanquish them.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Sincerely yours and now in the known as having been obscured, sadly ... Thruthseek3r

Wow. What a back flip, and after almost four full days. I wonder, what kind of obscure, dark, and parasitic entity possesses someone like that to set people off on a tirade and campaign against nature-worship religious practicioners?

I'll take a pass on that wine and wafer, thank you.

edit on 17-8-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

I'll take a pass on that wine and wafer, thank you.

Oh My......

Remind me not to drink beverages while on ATS, Eron.......

They usually end up all over my keyboard...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

I do not now, nor have ever, know/knew anyone in the church who advocated violence towards anyone, wiccan, pagan, atheist, Democrat, whatever. The Bible very clearly eschews personal violence. Our conflict is spiritual, not physical/material.

Tell that to John Hagee......
Mr. "Pre-emptive strike against Iran."

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Congratulations, truthseek3r......you have just turned an important 'spiritual' corner, and I appreciate your willingness to own it.
... Brightest blessings.

Please, bear with me, one who talked those words against witchcraft was not me but a dark entity which has some problem with witchcraft.

As someone above suggested, yes....please consult a professional, trained SECULAR psychotherapist for help with your discomfort .... that kind of aggression shown in your OP needs to be addressed with someone experienced in 'deconstruction' of preconceived notions....... who will not just "diagnose" and find fault with you, but identify your deepest issues and try to help you sort it out. (client-self-determination style Clinical Social Worker - as opposed to medical-model Psychologist)......

it would help you immensely to sort through whatever is 'plaguing' you.

I hope you might consider contributing to the thread in my signature - where you can 'spill it' - and tell your story, without worrying about judgment or opinion opposing you. We're all seeking the truth.

edit on 17-8-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

the forces of chaos and separation do are strong and have a strong influence over our lives and it needs to be addressed more if we are the vanquish them.

Are you going to try to stop the tide from rolling in,
or are you going to ensure that you don´t get wet?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

the forces of chaos and separation do are strong and have a strong influence over our lives and it needs to be addressed more if we are the vanquish them.

Are you going to try to stop the tide from rolling in,
or are you going to ensure that you don´t get wet?

I think both have been already done no matter, I must work on myself on a psychological level.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I find it funny because Thruthseek3r drew all of the self-righteous members out of the woodwork, then left them hanging with his abrupt 180 spin. Now they're all sitting there wondering, "Do we keep thumping our Bibles, or should we make a quiet escape?"

Run, little blind mice. Run.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I find it funny because Thruthseek3r drew all of the self-righteous members out of the woodwork, then left them hanging with his abrupt 180 spin. Now they're all sitting there wondering, "Do we keep thumping our Bibles, or should we make a quiet escape?"

Run, little blind mice. Run.

Eh eh, although that was not really intentioned, it is true that if i wanted to know many of the ATSers out here who would practice witchcraft by doing this thread, I would have what I wanted, but this was not the case nor the intention at the beginning.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Dear Thruthseeker,
I do hope that whatever is happening with you at this moment, that you will do as suggested and seek help.
I personally think WildTimes was correct in saying:

As someone above suggested, yes....please consult a professional, trained SECULAR psychotherapist for help with your discomfort .... that kind of aggression shown in your OP needs to be addressed with someone experienced in 'deconstruction' of preconceived notions....... who will not just "diagnose" and find fault with you, but identify your deepest issues and try to help you sort it out. (client-self-determination style Clinical Social Worker - as opposed to medical-model Psychologist)......

This is Sage advice, plead head it immediately for your peace of Mind.
Good Luck in your search for Truth.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What if it's not really a dawn of witchcraft, but just teaching. After all witchcraft has been around for ages.*goes back to read long first post*

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Thruthseek3r,
I can understand where you might be coming from in regards to your personal battles, I have been there, and it is a dark road. The issue always becomes 'what we dwell upon', in that our state of mind directs the whole phenomenon itself. Our Perceptions do have a big part to play in this, so the advice given can be taken to mean, shore yourself up.
One has to start were one is, and with Oneself, so Go Within First and conquer the Self that is at battle with you.
Again I suggest you seek help in this matter, and so you remember, every Exorcist has a trained helper to be present and administer aid when needed. Don't fear seeking out someone to speak with about this, and NOT JUST ONLINE!!! Find a secular social worker like advised by Wildtimes and myself in a post above.
Stop any Practices that you may be doing IMMEDIATELY.
They may only exacerbate the whole problem with continuation. Only practice INWARD Based Protective Prayer/Energy work.
Cleanse your home and Self, when you have the desire to Read, watch on internet, Think about your occult issues. Some suggest a vinegar based wash for walls, floors etc. Sage/sweetgrass/cedar smudging, ONLY TO DISPELL Negative Energies surrounding you. If you use a Traditional incense like this, just be very careful of it's correspondence to energy influence. Keep all of this to a minimum and don't go overboard. Just Clean like your Mother is coming to Visit and Then some... Focus on the Cleaning,, not the Negative energies.

Again it can't be stressed enough for you to find someone to help you with these matters.
You can't let something that has taken control of you to this extent continue, you must seek help, as it appears you can't manage alone. This is NOT A BAD THING.
Others are out there who can help, SEEK IT!

Again, Good Luck in your search for Truth, and I wish you Peace.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by wildtimes

I call a lot of people big dawg so dont be so easily offended.

I never said satan was a bad thing or anything about it really, i was just asking you your opinion about it.

It seems like all the christian bashers out there have a tendency towards, well, being Christians themselves but afraid and or in denial of it.

It seems like they carry a lot of the same beliefs or are heavily influenced by them at the least.

Not to inflame things or anything of the sort, but I think it is funny what you are saying. If you called a lot of people "P.O.S." (without any reason, of course) should that be less insulting to them ?

Furthermore, you reasoning that Christian bashers must be Christians themselves makes no sense whatever. Isn't this what true anti-Christians would claim so as to clear themselves from any suspect motives ?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What a pointless argument. The sort of "unnatural influence" that magic wielders exert over the world around them is more psychological than anything else. Every tool, every herb, every word is them taking a psychological element and manipulating it with the goal of manipulating their own mind. That's what it's called a ritual.

It is their right to practice these things, as long as they aren't infringing on others' rights. If they want to drive themselves mad, then I wish them the best of fortune. It's not like I can stop them. This thread proves that.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Em2013
reply to post by Logarock

Witchcraft does not do any of the things you're talking about. You're talking about blood magic, satanic rituals and the like. Witchcraft has NOTHING to do with those. Hell, even the Mayans would sacrifice virgin children every other day just to please the gods and yet not a single mention about them but I guess it's because they weren't practicing Witchcraft so it became irrelevant.

I have never heard of necromancy being a real thing. We see this in movies and games but never have I seen blood magic to be a legitimate, functional thing. Have you ever seen blood magic work? If you have, I'll want to know where you saw this happen because I'll be fascinated into the science behind it.

I don't think whether these things do or don't work is at issue. It's the fact that there are probably people who practise them (or any other similar kind of "dark arts", whether in our western civilization or in age-old exotic cultures) because they believe or hope they work.

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join