It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dawn of Witchcraft, it is time now.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

"Well, I must admit that it is indeed a matter of cognition here, I showed you mine, you showed me yours, which none of them really are better, but this is no game, I do not play game, the only reason why there are games is because there are players and I am not, I am to the opposite side of it, if there are games being played here I am against this very fact, so now you know."

Sooo, to be clear...you are 'not' playing a game against 'players' (who you are 'opposite' side to)...and there you are ('as fact'), playing a game???

You really need to get this clear in your head...What 'game' can you play, which is not 'against' something/one?...even yourself?

Once the polarity has been set, you can find yourself fighting against yourself (and believing the adversary is outside)...you couldn't be playing THAT game could you?...and if you were, you would be in great company, with all the responsibility-shifting units, that will not admit it...and that fulfills what I have said, either way...it is part of the mechanism available to all.

We all love horror movies...you just happen (apparently) to want to live in one...that's your prerogative (as I said, and according to 'my cognition') , I am correct. But I am not in your horror movie made real, I prefer the NatGeo documentaries...so much more less angst...

Å99

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Originally posted by Kody27

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Scary world you live in.

Witchcraft was basically a catch-all word for anything slightly misunderstood. Back in the medieval days, it was wizardry and sorcery, etc.
Simpletons called witchcraft whenever anything was outside of their understanding (someone make gunpowder for the first time...magic and witchery, someone having a seizure, witches, etc).

so...what -is- witchcraft then? Because the only real understanding of the subject is based on profoundly stupid accounts, lies, and nonsense.

You may have to identify exactly what it is...otherwise, well, it is completely fair to associate the whole thing with the wicked witch of the west imagry...in which case, I would oppose her simply on account of her green nose.

I am talking about rituals, black magick, enochian magick, evocation, invocations and so on, not science as it is today even if some part of science could be banished because of the abuse which could result.

Thruthseek3r

Comparing Black Magick to Enochian Magick is like comparing Satan Worship to praying to God. It's not really even close to being the same thing. You're just lobbing everything esoteric or occult into the same category when in fact they are light years apart.

Wicca is just a watered down religion taken directly from Aleister Crowley's writings. I wouldn't worry about them too much.

Magick, whatever the kind is still magic, I gave a couple of definition of what magick truly is and it is about control of one over the others or manipulation of the forces around him/her. This is a crime agaisnt humanity truly and these people walk among us on a daily basis. How long before they get judged for their crime and be put in jail for such practices? I do not know but this day will come for sure.

Thruthseek3r

Actually, the term Magick, as you have spelled with a "k", was made popular by Aleister Crowley, and was best defined by him as " 'the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will', including both 'mundane' acts of will as well as ritual magic. Crowley wrote that 'it is theoretically possible to cause in any object any change of which that object is capable by nature'. "

Magick includes everything from menial mundane little daily tasks, to the most extreme rituals carried out over time. Even with rituals, the magick performed is not as you have described. No one has super human powers, or classic definitions of the fictional "witch". No, the rituals serve to aid as a catalyst to control over ones body, mind, and spirit. Firstly, magick is used to have domain over one's own emotions. This is far from a "crime against humanity." In fact, one could say that not having control over one's emotions is the true crime against humanity.

You are performing magick right now, as you try to change everyone's mind in conformity with your will. You're performing your own version of a magickal ritual when you impose your will on others and spread misinformation. That is a true black magick, as any negative influence you have on others will come back to you. (I don't believe it will be tenfold, or threefold, I believe everyone receives punishment that they deserve and nothing more)

Manipulation and control of others is pure black magick, and Crowley has never advocated any such thing. In fact, he has always vehemently detested the very notion in every one of his writings. But I guess if you believe what others say about his writings without having read them for yourself then you'll believe anything. The media hype surrounding Crowley was huge because of the huge influence he had over world leaders, celebrities, rock stars, etc...They made him out to be evil simply because he was vastly misunderstood, by people like you who associate anything occult with "withcraft", or "devilry" and old time superstition.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by schadenfreude

I can't stress enough that if you LOVE ppl, (which is what Christ commanded, even your enemies) your fight is not against "flesh & blood, but against powers, principalities, and spirits in high places" (which in the greek, are demonic military ranks) Therefore this whole thread is full of fail, on a spiritual level.

This thread is very informative one level anyway. It is full of the lies, misinformation and modern day deflection used by the practitioners.
edit on 15-8-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I believe that in order to do what you're proposing you must also look at the OTHER SIDE of the coin .
You cannot destroy witchcraft without destroying science because they are the same thing.
Both are worshipped, offer means of control/conjuring/power over nature and events, and money or wealth.
The bible mentions science as something "Falsely so called" for a reason (from Paul the Apostle).
White magic (Science ) is just the happy face twin to black magic (Witchcraft).

You are correct in that this present age is going to see the marriage of the two, to culminate in the release of the angel of the bottomless pit. This entity aka Apollyon or Abbadon is a play on words which when properly separated will reveal this marriage fact. Apollo who is the recognized god of knowledge, wisdom, and science supposedly defeated the titan Python at the oracle at Delphi according to Greek mythology. I believe that the occultic powers that be just changed their outer appearence and re-invented themselves to hide in plain sight,
so to speak.
This so called father (Apollo/Abba) will soon reveal his hand to what he was always trying to do from the beginning. That is to become the master (Adonai/Python) of heaven and earth (invisible/material world).

Of course we already know how this will end. The King of kings and Lord of Lords JESUS will come to destroy this Antichrist/Beast alliance along with it's followers in the indignation/consumation by fire.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

This thread is very informative one level anyway. It is full of the lies, misinformation and modern day deflection used by the practitioners.

How would you know? Are you a wiccan? Quit jumping on the bandwagon and EDUCATE YOURSELF.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I still don't see why witchcraft is considered evil. The definition of it is generally the practice of something that has a spiritual connection. This has been covered over and over in this thread so I won't repeat it again but how are Wiccans evil? They are basically tree-huggers and strongly believe that if you do bad, you'll get bad delivered to you 3-fold. I'm sure if anyone that's hating on Wicca would just spend the time and learn about it, they would find out it's more peaceful than Christianity ever could be.

With that said, I no longer practice it but why does it matter? Why should a religion be eliminated because of one's perception of a religion might say to kill all infidels? Truth be told, saying something like "killing witchcraft" is no different than what the taliban believe in. Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it evil. The Wiccans I've mingled with were the kindest people I've ever met.

As for Satanism, how do you know it's a bad thing? There are various types of Satanism, one in particular that I'd like to mention is the one where they believe in making fun of Christianity. They don't believe in doing evil, they just believe that Christianity has been the root of all evil the whole time. With that said, how do you know for sure Christianity is key to God and not Satan? For all we know, Satan could be the kind one and God could be the evil one. The only reason you believe in what you believe is what you read in ancient scriptures that were re-written by man (and banned on several occasions). Perhaps the real story is left untold.

I digress, anyone willing to go out and hunt people for the religion they believe in are no better than the terrorist you see on the news. There is absolutely no way you can prove your religion is the right one over any other and by spewing hatred against ANY religion whether they seem pure or impure it doesn't matter. You don't see the truth, you only base an opinion on what your set of beliefs are. That is not enough to justify such radical behavior.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Em2013
I still don't see why witchcraft is considered evil. The definition of it is generally the practice of something that has a spiritual connection. This has been covered over and over in this thread so I won't repeat it again but how are Wiccans evil? They are basically tree-huggers and strongly believe that if you do bad, you'll get bad delivered to you 3-fold. I'm sure if anyone that's hating on Wicca would just spend the time and learn about it, they would find out it's more peaceful than Christianity ever could be.

Christians are not really called to that kind of peacefulness.

Be that as it may you have said it in a nut shell. Its the spiritual connection. Witches and the like deal with the spirits of the dead. Even on their side of the fence this is clearly understood in spite of what is said in this thread about there being some gray area. And Wicca gets a good deal of talk here but to anyone that knows its just witchcraft "lite". Nice try to some trying to hide the craft behind "Wicca". Lets get to the meat and talk necromancers, demon summoners, child sacrificers and the like. Lets flush those bats from the belfry.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

How would you know? Are you a wiccan? Quit jumping on the bandwagon and EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Well in the same spirit... how would you know? Why should I listen to you? I am supposed to assume your all educated up?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rawheroine

Did you not even read the page you linked?
It tells you right there, if you scroll down:
www.wicca-spirituality.com...

Harm None

Ahimsa
Non-violence in its fullest form means to

refrain from causing any harm or pain to any creature,
by thought, word, or deed.

This makes it clear that any negative thought or action toward another is harm: calling names, wishing ill, throwing their belongings, etc.

Also, when inaction causes harm to others, you have the responsible to act to prevent harm.

Self-Care
Respect and love yourself, otherwise you can't respect and love others. "Harm none" must start with yourself. Do things that are good for you. Avoid things that are bad for you. [Of course, this is a science in itself!]

Respect All Beings As Divine
When you remember that all beings are manifestations of the Divine, the same as you are, you realise that all are equally valued by the Goddess. And you can't avoid the truth that you and they are not separate beings at all. So harming anyone is harming the Divine, and yourself.

Conscious Choice
Think of the consequences of your actions/words/thoughts and you will not only make better choices but step out of pre-programmed reactions and mechanical behaviours.

Sanctify Your Actions
Virtually every action harms some being, if only microbes. By leading a spiritual life, offering everything you do to the service of the Divine, you will not be harming yourself or the Divine.

Live Life Deeply
All of these lead you to look deep into life, rather than skimming along on the surface.

edit on 15-8-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Witches and the like deal with the spirits of the dead.

Where are you getting your information from? Hollywood, or actual experience? I'm thinking you've spent too much time on the television. You don't sound like you know what you're talking about at all.

Nice try to some trying to hide the craft behind "Wicca". Lets get to the meat and talk necromancers, demon summoners, child sacrificers and the like. Lets flush those bats from the belfry.

...I rest my case.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Well in the same spirit... how would you know? Why should I listen to you? I am supposed to assume your all educated up?

You're the one talking about demon summoning and necromancers. When's the last time you saw a real live demon pop out out of a summoning circle to menace the humans who dared to conjure it? When's the last time you saw a cold corpse rise from an altar and answer the bidding of its masters?

You clearly don't know the difference between Hollywood witchcraft and real witchcraft. I have studied the arts more than enough to know that what you're talking about is utter tripe. I can't even fathom the reasons behind your ill-founded prejudice.
edit on 15-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

Originally posted by Kody27
You are performing magick right now, as you try to change everyone's mind in conformity with your will. You're performing your own version of a magickal ritual when you impose your will on others and spread misinformation.

He or she is not "imposing" their will on people. This person is just expressing their view and people are free to accept it or reject. There are no threats involved for not believing what this person says, so it is freedom of choice.

Free-will / Freedom is being able to make your own choices without someone else making them for you and threatening violence for not obeying.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Law of three.

Whatever you send out will inevitably be returned upon you three fold.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

reply to post by wildtimes

Law of three.

Whatever you send out will inevitably be returned upon you three fold.

See now we are getting somewhere.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Witches and the like deal with the spirits of the dead. Even on their side of the fence this is clearly understood in spite of what is said in this thread about there being some gray area. And Wicca gets a good deal of talk here but to anyone that knows its just witchcraft "lite". Nice try to some trying to hide the craft behind "Wicca". Lets get to the meat and talk necromancers, demon summoners, child sacrificers and the like. Lets flush those bats from the belfry.

Those bats are in your belfy = your problem. They don't inhabit mine. "To anyone that knows its just witchcraft "lite" "? How do YOU know? Please provide sources showing evidence of this.

Wiccans have nothing to do with the dead or demons. Wicca is a completely peaceful practice. And yes, I'm all "educated up." Experience as a Protestant Christian AND as a Wiccan - and I have done the research. Years and years of it. So, how do you know about necromancers, demon summoners, child sacrificers, etc.....
were you one?

Did you study up on it? Did you narrowly escape being sacrificed? Wiccans call themselves "witches". Satanists are not "witches" - and in all my 5 1/2 decades, I've studied quite a bit of stuff. Yes, there are the "Black Arts" - but they are not considered "Witches". (Solomon himself was into alchemy and the Kabala)

"Witches" are the 'medicine women' and 'healers' of pre-pharma days, long, long ago. They aren't interested in injuring anything. They were frequently "misfits" and kept to themselves, or single persons, or eccentrics - but they were vilified by the church - hence "The Burning Times". Anytime someone got pissed at a neighbor, or felt insulted, they could accuse their 'antagonist' of witchcraft - and get them killed.

The classic evocation of this deranged misogyny is the Malleus maleficarum (The Hammer of Witches), published by Catholic inquisition authorities in 1485-86. "All wickedness," write the authors, "is but little to the wickedness of a woman. ... What else is woman but a foe to friendship, an unescapable punishment, a necessary evil, a natural temptation, a desirable calamity, domestic danger, a delectable detriment, an evil nature, painted with fair colours. ... Women are by nature instruments of Satan -- they are by nature carnal, a structural defect rooted in the original creation." (Quoted in Katz, The Holocaust in Historical Context, Vol. I, pp. 438-39.) "The importance of the Malleus cannot be overstated," argues Ben-Yehuda:

It was to become the most influential and widely used handbook on witchcraft. ... Its enormous influence was practically guaranteed, owing not only to its authoritative appearance but also to its extremely wide distribution. It was one of the first books to be printed on the recently invented printing press and appeared in no fewer than 20 editions. ... The moral backing had been provided for a horrible, endless march of suffering, torture, and human disgrace inflicted on thousands of women. (Ben-Yehuda, "The European Witch Craze," p. 11.)

www.gendercide.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You're the one talking about demon summoning and necromancers. When's the last time you saw a real live demon pop out out of a summoning circle to menace the humans who dared to conjure it? When's the last time you saw a cold corpse rise from an altar and answer the bidding of its masters?

You clearly don't know the difference between Hollywood witchcraft and real witchcraft. I have studied the arts more than enough to know that what you're talking about is utter tripe. I can't even fathom the reasons behind your ill-founded prejudice.
edit on 15-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Well be sure that I wont be submitting a resume.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Correct. That was included in my earlier source, listing what Wicca is Not. Glad you're aware of it.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

See now we are getting somewhere.

And why do you find this funny, madam holier-than-thou?

How about you give us some "source info" on your belfry bats, rather than just mocking others, when you DON'T know what you're talking about.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Witches and the like deal with the spirits of the dead. Even on their side of the fence this is clearly understood in spite of what is said in this thread about there being some gray area. And Wicca gets a good deal of talk here but to anyone that knows its just witchcraft "lite". Nice try to some trying to hide the craft behind "Wicca". Lets get to the meat and talk necromancers, demon summoners, child sacrificers and the like. Lets flush those bats from the belfry.

Those bats are in your belfy = your problem. They don't inhabit mine. "To anyone that knows its just witchcraft "lite" "? How do YOU know? Please provide sources showing evidence of this.

This is amazing. you guys have said anything you have wanted to without one call for "sources" and evidence. You get a little flack......and the inquisition begins.

You Wiccans are just low level operators is all. The reason you get so much hope is that your an entry level/introductory level operation and front p.r. guys for the real operators.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join