It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visitor from planet Aitrui shares her story, technology, etc.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Confused person, should be committed. 2nd!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
and the fact that she presented an example of written word from her planet is extremely useful, as that could be analyzed to see if it is an actual language, etc.
I know someone in the linguistics program at Johns Hopkins U, I'll email it to him and have him take a look.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Uhhhhh . . .
[color=6699FF]a few questions
. . .

1. HOW . . . exactly . . . did this entity convince anyone that

A) they were WHO they said they were?
B) they were WHAT they said they were?
C) they were from WHERE they said they were from?

2. HOW . . . exactly . . . did the convinced human ABSOLUTELY 100% FOOL-PROOF VERIFY

that

A) the assertions had the least bit of honesty to them?
B) were not part of some extra sensory/spiritual phenomena impacting the perceptual cortex and even the perceptions of the human concerned?
C) were not part of some exotic super advanced VIRTUAL REALITY having nothing to do with our tangible reality except as humans imagined them to do so . . . or facilitated them somehow doing so?

3. Let's pretend that said human or a group of humans were purportedly transported to a distant star system and planet . . .

A) So, the humans enter into a tangible craft--at least it seems tangible--we'll pretend that there IS some sort of TRULY "REAL" tangible 3D craft arriving at some spot on earth near the human(s) and that the humans board the "craft" and APPEAR to fly at fast speed to a distant star system and planet.

B) How do the humans KNOW EMPHATICALLY AND 100% FOOL PROOF that they have not been duped by some exotic sort of SIMULATOR into believing they were on such a trip?

C) or how could they KNOW that somehow their perceptual cortex and all their body sensations were not somehow orchestrated and played like a piano by some advanced spiritual (fallen angel?) force or entity-ies?

D) or how could they KNOW that somehow upon entry into the "craft" that they were NOT immediately ushered into a SPIRITUAL dimension wherein all the purported simulations were exceedingly easy to seed, feed into the human's perceptual cortex and body sensors, senses
?

edit on 11/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix the troublesome tags

edit on 11/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: format

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Fallen angel spiritual entities alive and hanging around as a principality and power of the air

could easily concoct or proffer even a "heavenly" language as a language of a distant planet.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This person differs from former new-age types who claimed similar things in one respect, this person is of a very high level of intelligence...IQ level probably off the chart!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
She may be extra-terrestrial and in possession of superior technical knowledge but she has a lot to learn about proper presentation and human visual aesthetics.

Are they good with time travel? I feel as though I've been transported back to the 90's when web pages tried to look fancy with hard-to-read low definition fonts with every other word a different color.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

i agree..
i am not one of those people that are so pompous as to assume that everything i dont understand..
was obviously written by crazy people...
i think this deserves some research.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Please tell me nobody believes this, she is clearly mentally unwell.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Had a look at her site.........woman appears to be mad as a box of frogs!

Maybe not, but then could be a beautiful distraction to get the really smart ones (YOU) off your game and down a worm/rabbit hole. Its genious if the intent (keepum busy) off balance; endlessly shurning cream into butter with no buyer.
edit on 11-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

mentally unwell as determined by what?
please..do tell

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Mentally different, I will give you that...perhaps being mentally different from others can be an advantage when it comes to innovation, those who are mentally different can formulate thought concepts that the masses can not. Her study on propulsion is interesting as is her suggestion that we 3d print the shell of such craft from silicon vapor jets.

put it this way she is not stupid....and most of these new-age types I have met are at the opposite side of the spectrum.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

John Forbes Nash was clearly suffering from schizophrenia (after his work on algorithims describing death/counts and probability); however who would delve into his mind of "spyware codes" derived from words cut and pasted from newspapers? He may have had something there--what team of interpreters would/could be paid to look at these musings? Youd have to be inside the mans mind. Why would this woman be homeless, claim to be of planet even I havent heard of (what solarsystem)(who are her PEOPLE) and have such a sophisticated website it would crash my computer? (sold the Cray, and have no access to BigBlue). Im not saying this is untrue just UNLIKELY; and is a "secret weapon person" allowed access to the internet, homeless none the less. Is this person 3 dimensional? (would need shelter and an AC//DC outlet,120 volts, power pole nearby).

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Yes the volume of work there makes me suspicious that one person could produce this....it could be a group of people presenting work under the banner of this lady...for what purpose I don't know.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
so aliens have a facebook now?? and a webpage to link too?? how nice hahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

hahahahahha..more sheeple drivel...
not saying aliens are real but...
how do you know what they would do?
please explain..

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Maybe she can give us a solution to the Fukushima debacle?

As far as I'm concerned the aliens/ET's that can give us constructive methods to our current madness, are the ones that will gain the most attention.

LOL! People keep calling her mentally ill, strange, etc.............but what are we here on earth?

Our current way of life is killing us, yet we'll deny our ignorance right till end.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Yes the volume of work there makes me suspicious that one person could produce this....it could be a group of people presenting work under the banner of this lady...for what purpose I don't know.

Me niether, but I will tell you this; if you were to have a website--have so much information of different types under a woman from another planets name, how logically would you interpret it? A GRAND JOKE UPON THE CONTRIBUTORS. It has to be a group of people having different disaplines pulling a funsterism. Here is my problem, is it a legitimate website? why is it so difficult to access (NEED SNO PUFF MAN to come to the rescue?).

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

just downloaded the zip..
my curiosity has won..

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Maybe she can give us a solution to the Fukushima debacle?

As far as I'm concerned the aliens/ET's that can give us constructive methods to our current madness, are the ones that will gain the most attention.

LOL! People keep calling her mentally ill, strange, etc.............but what are we here on earth?

Our current way of life is killing us, yet we'll deny our ignorance right till end.

Judging by (her picture?) does not look very healthy, more like my grandmother/grandfather combined image at 120 yrs (thankfully did not take after them). This person would have a larger audience with Bear or Osark Mt. Publishing if wrote some books, both of these houses have HUGE followings for their very esoteric material (multinational).

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

and you are? lemme see, O yes the doctor that carried out the diagnosis......... well that's ok then isn't it... get the handcuffs.... lock the cell door and shred the key .... round of applause everyone, another case solved... NEXT!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join