It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visitor from planet Aitrui shares her story, technology, etc.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think this person either does not exist,or if she does she was dropped in the crazy lake as a kid and swallowed to much crazy juice.
But I have to hand it to whoever made that website-they sure did put a lot of effort into it all,even if much of the content is Guano Loco to the max.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Okay, guys, I got impatient, and was too curious to wait for more info on 'wimpitude' of computers.

My system loaded it fine - but the pages take FOREVER to load - there's a flashing banner at the top of each page that says "It is worth the time to load pages" - next to a "construction" bar rolling around and around.

so, if you've got a fast puter, you can do it. I've loaded two pages - so far hasn't crashed my browser but DID take a long time.

it's a colorful, jumbled up mess - but eccentrically so - and nearly every line has some info or links. At the bottom of the index page (which comes up when you click the OP's link) there's a tiny green line that says

I'm a Born American and FOR THE USA as a "National identity" include ALL its People's U.S.A.-FIRST

Entertaining to say the least!!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
reply to post by NotAnAspie

The Mediterranean Sea was created 5.3 million years ago.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Kind has the sense of alot of drunvalo melchizadek's work, which i believe to be valid.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There is some interesting stuff here . This page is as busy the site , so beware.
www.aitrui.com...[-L-]%20Physics-page.htm#Lifter Electromagnetic-Propulsion Dynamics

hmmmm , link does not open right ........
edit on 11-8-2013 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Our world and others are filled with crazy people..."savants" who are stunningly intelligent. Still fantastically smart, but incredibly...um...NUTS.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I fully agree

It almost seems like the smarter one is, the more crazy they are.

One side/part of the brain over compensates for the other side, and bam! You get a savant!
(dunno if that's true or not, but seems to me like how it would work)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by tgidkp

I think a better world would be delusion. I have a hard type pinpointing sanity and insanity especially when I look around, in my core I can even admit to think at times if I myself am not insane since some of the general views or reality of others seems so twisted...

edit on 10-8-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

It is definitely delusional and not insanity. However, delusional often simply means not of the same culture - look at "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins that attacks Christians because they have a different culture than Atheists, for example, (although atheists do tend to avoid wishful thinking, exaggeration, and back up their thoughts with facts - they would not be considered as delusional as Christians, except in matters where they have suppressed science or do not have the scientific background to actually know the facts)

Dawkin's core argument against Christians is based on the psychological definition of delusion:

delusion, in psychology, a rigid system of beliefs with which a person is preoccupied and to which the person firmly holds, despite the logical absurdity of the beliefs and a lack of supporting evidence.

Delusions are symptomatic of such mental disorders as paranoia, schizophrenia, and major depression and of such physiological conditions as senile psychosis and delirium. They vary in intensity, extent, and coherence and may represent pathological exaggeration of normal tendencies to rationalization, wishful thinking, and the like. Among the most common are delusions of persecution and grandeur; others include delusions of bodily functioning, guilt, love, and control.

Source

To be honest, however, a lot of her writing is not that delusional - it seems like the society she comes from, or at least is in her head, has less delusions than Earth. Check out the politics there, for example.

As for a different culture, that could play into why her website is hard to navigate - and the fact that she presented an example of written word from her planet is extremely useful, as that could be analyzed to see if it is an actual language, etc.

Those are just my thoughts for the moment. I do know that the world is a lot more interesting and has many more layers than the average human, especially American, thinks there are - no offense to anyone, but that much is true.

I know from experience that in general, the world the average American thinks exists is definitely more likely to be false and more simplistic than reality. Experience as an American, I should clarify, who has consistently been exposed to insane (as in awesome) things that turn out to be completely legitimate.

To me, it strikes me as definitely something worth an extra look - and I've been on A.T.S. for years and have both discredited information and been wrong about things before.

An extra look is what I'm saying. When you get your doctorate (I hear from professors) you are taught to take a different approach to information - you must take it all in, and then prove it false, instead of assuming things are false.

That is why it is important that she has examples of physics and especially samples of the writing from her planet - these are things that can be checked for accuracy. As a homeless person, she might not have the skills to make up an accurate language (well, actually, I wonder about this - but there could be ways to analyze it for its age or something maybe) or physics?

Second look is all I mean, or worth a read, it is definitely something that sparks my interest and sounds fun to check out.
edit on 11-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The style of the website seems similar to this infamous one: www.timecube.com...

In my opinion, these seem to be very chaotic, random works. No structure. I believe there is no real truth to them; just as pseudoscience trows some real science to the mix in order to make it superficially believable; so do these esoteric sites throw a bunch of symbols, random geometry and mysterious-looking scripts (not mentioning the ominous writing style) in order to make it look as something that escapes our limited view of the world. The filler material is just air-thin unstructured nonsense.

I don't think they are some sort of esoteric scam (yet they follow the same aforementioned pattern) - I think instead that the author(s) of these sites have fallen into their own illusions. They surround themselves with esoteric material and they create in their minds twisted, far-fetched and impulsive connections that look as garbled as they always were. I seriously suspect some sort of schizophrenia, or at least delusion.

The bottom line is that I consider these sites to be complete lunacy. If the author(s) thought they held actual, important information, one would expect at least some effort from their part to clarify their ideas.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

The Mediterranean Sea was created 5.3 million years ago.

This would be:

Zanclean Flood

That is a nice find, although I have heard from historians before that the flooding of the Mediterranean Sea was possibly the origin of the various flood legends, like Noah's Ark, and was witnessed by human culture.

Wikipedia: Flood Myth

Maybe she is talking about a more minor flooding in the area around the Mediterranean Sea?

Black Sea Deluge Hypothesis, for example.

However, she does mention Gibraltar directly - so good job!
I think that counts against her credibility one stroke, at least.
edit on 11-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The resemblance to the Walter Russell material is telling. Skip down a bit and Walter Russell is mentioned. The theosophical interpretations are also heavy. You may find some overlap with Urantia and other channeled materials. This would be a perfect candidate guest for a holistic living fair. MUFON aficionados would however be displeased.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Okay, so....she doesn't claim to be a visiting alien -
but she does claim to have knowledge from "Ascended Masters" Benson Omer is the name of one she likes to quote.

Her message, as far as I can tell from the last hour of browsing the site, is a combination of "new age" stuff - she talks about reincarnation and karma, fallen angels, Lucifer, and Heaven and Hell. She is very negative on "ideologies" and "abuse of wealth" and particularly harsh about Islam...
she thinks Bush was a jewel and deserves "an apology" -

mostly she likes to talk about "Truth" and the repetitive message "value LIFE over all". She's upset about global warming, is a patriotic American, a right-winger, but is pushing for PEACE and attempting to make a difference. I looked up her former address - a 1964 two-level subdivision-style tract house, with a pool behind it - selling price was $477,000, showing last sale as 2008.

Hmmm. Victim of foreclosure? Victim of the recession? She's VERY negative about the 1% and hoarding - and this site appears to be something she wanted to publish as a book (she even designed a cover) The website is FASCINATING - it will take days and days to look at the whole thing - some 'interesting' artwork - and lots of variety of colors, fonts, bolds, italics, etc.

One of the boxes gives some data about her "company"

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ok I had a nervous look around, and now I need someone to slap me across the face with a wet fish, think my brain cells are now noodles... but seriously, the example of her planets writings or text or alphabet or whatever it may be, what is the next logical thing to tell us after she shows us that, yep what each symbol or letter means in one of our languages, not saying it should be english, italian, or french or even chinese, just something we can understand and read and compare. There is no point in her showing us an example of her language if she does not translate it so humans can understand it. just no logic or sense in that..... she may as well point at the sky and say wiggywiggy, just completely gobbliegook as far as humans are concerned... Is there any physics experts on here who could peruse this site and see if anything actually makes sense, even known formula or anything at all. and if she was real, would she tell us how to achieve free energy or does she in fact have that info on her site.. or is all this a hoax, and is it really a man with a wig??, or is it really an alien with a wig ??....

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

.....just damned crazy enough that it might be true.

I often have that same thought when I see stuff, like this. SO elaborate. SO involved. SO much wasted effort and time to simply be a 'prank'.

Not impossible. Just, unlikely (generally, IMHO).

S&F for the info. Compelling stuff, at any rate.

And, no way I'm clicking that site
this 'puter is 4 years old - I will 'learn' what I can from your snapshots.

edit on 8/11/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Oh look another crack pot, calling themselves an alien from zercon 6. We get at least what is it, a dozen threads like this a year, and they always rack up the replies, arguments, flame war,other crack pots,flags and stars..

Good for you for finding this..

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Everytime I read or see something way, WAY,WAAAAYYY, WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY "out there"...Im reminded of something from Don Quixote and the Man of La Mancha...

"Madmen are the Children of God". ie: God looks out for the crazy ones...!

Thanks MS

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The website is super tacky.
I took a click into it, being I'm on my tablet. I wouldn't touch it on my computer and I suggest others heed the warnings not to. It's probably just a slow loader due to all the junk and over indulgence in font varieties.
It could be malicious though and not worth harming your computer.

Aside from her being a worthy contestant in the ugly website awards, she looks like a man. I think she used to be Richard Simmons or still is for that matter.

I suppose one never knows the ludicrous could always contain some truths.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Okay, here's her "story" from what I can tell.
She never finished college while pursuing a degree in engineering.

She claims to be living in a 2008 Vehicle, and to have been "silenced" and survived "several assassination attempts."
She says the feds seized her assets ($1 million or so),

she has on the site several e-letters she sent to the ACLU, NASA (looking for work), Romney, and various senators.

She calls out Obama as a poser, and is now thinking she needs political asylum. She says she has been persecuted for years, and that the Patriot Act somehow has shut her down. Her father has been barred under that Act from contact with her.

My opinion: she is suffering from delusions of grandeur, a persecution complex, and is despairing for the future of our nation. She says she has the answers to solving "climate change" - she has a couple of experiments she's described monitoring the 'consciousness' of plants

Yes all LIFE has "Consciousnesses" and are connected in sink. Plant life does respond to environmental and can single out danger with memory offsetting recurrences.
Experiment:
> A variety of just picked Vegetables, placed on a table in a vacant room;
> Connect each (attached to a leaf) with a sensitive electrical charge monitor;
> Have a pan of boiling water on the table;
> Have any number of people walk through a door - room, handle some vegetables - and out another door;
The electrical sensitive monitors remain stable and constant;
> Again have any number of people walk through a door - room, ONE PERSON PICK UP A VEGETABLE AND DROP IT INTO THE BOILING WATER, and walk out - continue people walking through;
> At the moment of the vegetable being dropped into the boiling water, ALL THE MONITORS "FAINT-go to "0";
> Wait some time, when the monitors record normal levels;
> Again walk the people through the room, with the "Person who dropped the vegetable into boiling water" at random; When that "Person" comes through the DOOR all the monitors "FAINT-go to 0";

She has given Romney permission to use her website, but forbids Obama from using it, and has sent the link to a bunch of people at fed agencies and universities, but claims no one responds to her.

I dunno. Delusional? Probably. Reminds me of the "infamous" Bernard Schnitzel. In any case, she appears to be desperate, living out of her car, on the lam, and unable to find work.

Sad case.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Zehll

Originally posted by Zehll
It always make me laugh in these types of threads; people saying things to the effect of " Nope, this isn't how aliens act" "Aliens can do better than that" "She's not an alien, aliens don't do that" lol. If anyone on ATS was an authority on the behavior of aliens I'm sure we wouldn't require these threads in the first place.

Simply put, if you're going to talk aliens, then you must be able to consider that any and all combinations of anything are possible.

Even the smiley faced "alphabet" character? Okee dokee...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Okay, so....she doesn't claim to be a visiting alien -

Yes she does, not only does she claim to be a visiting alien she claims that she is a princess of King Thor who is the ruler of the 9 planet kingdom that she is from.

She claims that she is 117 years old, (70 earth years)

She claims that in 2010 a star ship from her system was next to the ISS and a prince that was on the star ship secretly left the ship and went into the ISS. She continues by saying that in august 2010 the prince was brought to earth (to russia specifically) with the returning crew of the ISS.
He was held in russia and debriefed, after which he was sent to connecticut to see a retired U.S. senator,but the senator refused to see him. he was then taken to colorado where his fingers were cut off and he was confined in a large aquarium.
He tried to escape from the aquarium several times, he eventually drowned in his own bodily waste and his corpse was taken to virginia and added to a collection of other dead alien corpses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join