It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visitor from planet Aitrui shares her story, technology, etc.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'm glad my mom has Facebook, otherwise these are the kinds of websites she would create.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by guardian0111

dude! great work!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

trying not to be cynical...because I am finding the tesla site and here site interesting and baffling at the same time.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

i have tried to use those links. they dl a small file which the computer says is "corrupted".

what am i doing wrong?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
OK I gotta stop reading. I don't know who she is or how she came up with the amazing drawings and research, if its real, but this chick believes in more dumb, de-bunked crap than our former ats member who shall not be named again. She put Tesla's name on her website to make her more credible, yet every single conspiracy theory known to us is listed in those links. I would be lear-y if I were you!

Edit: really?

edit on 12-8-2013 by boomer135 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

I can't download the main site one. The copy I have contains a broken archive.
I was successful at downloading the changes file. You need to right click the link, select save as or save target as and find a folder on your PC to put it in. Before you click okay on that, check the file extension if it is .ZIP you should be okay. If the extension is .htm, change it to .ZIP prior to clicking okay.

It is about 2AM here so I am calling it a night, I will follow up on more of this tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

hello, Ms. McCall

i have opened a thread on a discussion web forum called Above Top Secret; the subject of the thread is the material you have presented on your aitrui website. there has been quite a bit of interest (and skepticism) concerning this information. i am writing you because...

first, to find out your current condition. some of what you have said has lead us to believe that you might be under some type of threat... and also that you might be hungry and looking for some financial support.

second, to learn if you would be interested in joining in the discussion and/or conducting some type of informal interview. you have reported on the website that your current location is in Ogden, Utah. as it so happens, i also live in Utah not far from Ogden. if you feel that it would be appropriate, i would not be opposed to meeting with you in person.

below is the web address where you can read our discussion:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thank you, and i hope that you are well.

danny

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I,,,,,am skeptical.
Do not mean to offer negative thoughts,
but this is just too hard to swallow.

In having an ex wife, I guess it OK to say I have an ex cousin as well.
The ex cousin, was a harmless girl.
Unfortunately, she did suffer from manic depression. During on of her episodes, she did proclaim that God himself had shown to her, all things.
She went on to proclaim that God was unable to show those things to anyone else, because it would make their heads explode.

After over two weeks in a physc ward, and much lithium, she slowly started to come back down to earth.
As long as she takes the lithium, she is productive...
When she stops taking the lithium, in about three days time, she is once again,(in her mind), a prophet from God.

One of the chemicals being sprayed forming chemtrails in our skys, is Lithium.
It is, (like fluoride), a by-product of the manufacture of aluminium. (sorry spellchecker), I do know how to spell aluminium correctly...
Anyways,
The wholesale spraying of lithium on earth's people is to what greater good?
Is it weather control?
Or is it mind control?

OK then, if you are here, it means you read what I wrote.
I ask you this, Did I debunk this, or did I add to it...?
Sweet Dreams...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well good for you Danny, I am proud of the fact you are taking this with not only an open mind, but an open hand. I am going to donate 5$ just for the fact I am an American, and $5 does not hurt me but could in fact help her.

I also want to address peoples skepticism on why aliens do not just show up in a spaceship in a giant metropolis. First, humans in this subject would like to believe that aliens run their societies different from us. While they may have different social and economic models, they are not exempt from the same principles that govern our societies. Allow me to use an Earthly example to drives this home. Lets use Somalia vs America as an example. Somalia suffers from extreme poverty and drought, a lack of infrastructure, and very corrupt warlords. Of course there was a chance at peace and prosperity in 2006, but America was able to payoff Ethiopia to invade and completely destroy that hope for the sole purpose that it was being done by Muslims in a 99% muslim country during a "War on terror". Whatever, I just wanted to get that out there. Moving on

America has the most advanced and powerful military and intelligence operations on Earth as well as access to medicine that can treat common ailments to Somalia's population which frequently cause death for mundane maladies. We can use our military to secure the limits of their primary metropolitan population centers. We can then bring in doctors to treat the sick. We could easily ship in food to feed them all. We could give them the technology to develop their infrastructure. There are all kinds of thing America can do for Somalia that is easily within our power and would make the world of difference to Somalia.

So why don't we?? Politics, special interests, differing ideologies. So instead we exploit them. Certain Senators work with certain CIA agents and certain arms manufacturers with certain private "defense contractors" to smuggle weapons so that they can continue to kill themselves. As long as this vicious cycle of violence continues, they will continue to pay for the weapons that will keep that particular chain of special interests fat and happy. In the meantime, friends of those special interests can steal other resources using their own chain of special interests because the citizens are too hungry and distracted with violence to pay attention. Those that do simply disappear.

It is not any different with aliens. Aliens have their treaty organizations, their federations, state equivalents and so on. The larger societies have their treaty's that they have to abide by, as well as their own chain of special interests. However, that does not mean individual can not undertake their own missions for humanitarian sakes. Many people visit Somalia and the Sudan, against the advice and backing of their state, to do what they can to make a difference directly for a good cause. Machine gun preacher comes to mind. Can they build a water treatment plant on their own? Probably not. Can they use what little resources they have individually to help treat them for sickness? yes and they do, but can only do with limited success. Their safety is always in jeopardy and many people do actually die trying to help them.

Many aliens visit this planet individually every year with intentions to help. Some can do with limited success for a small group of people, and then have to go back home. Some are killed. What they definitely cannot do is land a shuttle at Wrigley Field, Yankee Stadium, or the Washington mall. They will be shot down not only by our human military, but by the chain of special interests which also fuel the misery and corruption of our own planet.

Earth is one of many Somalia's or Sudan's of this galaxy. Aliens are not immune to politics. We may like to think there is a civilization like the federation of Star trek out there, and maybe there is. But right now, its more like the UN than you could ever believe. And even if somehow a large enough group could come today to make a difference, humanity is too indecisive and different on ideology to accept it properly. imagine if We did get a president that made all the right choices, and took up all the right causes. How do you think the people of Somalia would react to us showing up with unconditional support for their state? Many would welcome it, but still not trust us. And we would receive hell in the process. To the point where even the humanitarians would be like "man # it, we just cant take the abuse anymore. We understand their angry, and confused but we are trying. it is just hurting too much because we are too different" And eventually we would leave.

Now how would humanity react to that same scenario, how would the aliens react to ours?? It will never stop individuals from trying though.

Can you guys blame them for not wanting to show up in public??

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

posting to save for tonight

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
"Its a man in a Feckn Dress!" (sorry couldnt resist it...thx to Mrs Browns Boys)

Anyone who cant spell 'Life Style" properly, gets full marks for crazy.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I opened her website, it's clear that she is not ok in the head. But it, what she has put there is only some things that she believed once and was very interested in, she can't put every thing straight. Thats where the madness concept comes.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Had a look at her site.........woman appears to be mad as a box of frogs!

Being slowly boiled alive so that even they themselves are unaware of their madness.

There is a homeless guy in my city, and I've seen him writing in a book as he lays in the doorway next to the bus shelter. Often he'll prop the book up as if to display his work. It's an assorted list of numbers. What they mean, however, only he and his little people are aware of.

but he sure takes his time to make every numeral a perfect copy. And that book is thick.

We must unlock the mysteries of these people. They obviously know something we don't, or they're aliens!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This topic, and the website and woman being discussed, reminds me of a song. This song performed by "Between The Buried And Me". The name of the song is "Ad A Dglgmut".

When people hear the beginning of the song, they are repelled, and it hurts their ears. It is the most horrible music ever, to some. They end up turning it off or changing the song before they even reach the 1 minute mark. Those people never get to hear the beauty that is found in the middle of the song.

"Through sounds that make One cringe. The dogs only hear us now."

Sometimes information is formatted in such a way to only reach a certain audience.
edit on 12-8-2013 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
If she is homeless how does she run a website? Some things just don't add up, sorry. To me it's just another wackjob trying to have his/her 5 minutes of fame.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
After looking at a lot of the content on the website, there is just so much very detailed diagrams and things it's hard to comprehend. If it's all faked it's the work of a professional, because for example I can't see how the photos of the electrons and atoms, and photos of dark energy waves were done. So basically, either it's all real, or all of it is done by a professional (or multiple) who are very well versed in photoshop and physics who have too much time on their hands.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The site praises USA, UK, and called American Indians ignorant when Europeans first settled in USA, red flag??

The site also says that gravity in space is zero. Then how could heavenly bodies keep curved paths? If her theory is true then everything we see out in space is an elaborate deception!

The site is probably cryptic for unknown purposes or a desperate cry for help by the author.

I mean seriously, I think the author needs real help, not a joke.
edit on 12-8-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This is what she has to say about gravity:

"Gravity waves are moving perpendicular vortexes (called magnetic fields) on Bow-wave arc. the greater the arc angle "Gravity" the more compressed are the perpendicular vortexes. Hence wavelengths (cumulative tiny waves) incoming will be lined-up coherent and compressed; the effect is magnification. Example light bandwidth will become more intense and seen further away; methodology can be used to control wave interaction."

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by guardian0111

I don't think that's her. There's another Katherine R McCall ..

www.physics.unr.edu...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
i met a guy years ago who had contact with "rasumas"the spiritual leader of venus. promised him much including picking him up in a UFO. this guy wrote volumes of high philosophy but nothing ever transpired. his telepathic contact was preceded by automatic writing and that preceded by an intense desire to "make contact" with aliens. he was a very nice person, but alas i feel he was contacted by mischievous spirits for their own ends.

this woman probably has something similar going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join