It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Privilege in action!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
We live in low-income housing and we are white but the majority is Hispanic. My daughter got in to a fight on the bus, but after school officials met with me I was given a gag order and they suspended my daughter from the bus and was labeled a "bully". I cannot give anymore details due to the gag order, but they made me lie. Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
"The happiness of all mankind is not worth tears of the child," you are trying to insult the "japanese" hyouhei03.blogzine.jp... or white content.foto.mail.ru... and feel a difference in the of human rights defenders
edit on 10/8/13 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
HAHAHA you are all fools! While you white people complain about the treatment you are now getting that the black folks had to suffer X10 for a couple hundred years duke it out with those black people who now bait everything into a racial issue but still get this # end of the stick to this day in many respects, the Hispanics are retaking the land that was ours and living well with the Natives in the West!

The Southwest and Florida practically belong to the Latino culture now fellas. Even crime has been taken over by the Latinos. El Salvadorian gangs pretty much run the prisons. The bulk of drugs is now imported and distributed my the Mexican cartels. Guess who will get the job between two similarly qualified individuals? The one who can ALSO speak Spanish! ha. That's right. Funny thing is, black and white Hispanics rarely ever have any racial issues amongst themselves.

So go ahead white and black America, tear yourselves apart. A Chico police officer will haul you to jail, and then a Hispanic family will purchase your home. Your employer will likely replace you with a Latino employee or at least someone who can also speak Spanish to cater to the rising Latino customer base. While in prison, the Hispanic gangs will run the black market within and will handle most of the business there. Every year your there, you will see how politicians increasingly cater to our vote.

Cuba, PR, and DR have taken the southeast, while Mexico and central America have taken the Southwest to live in peace with our Native American friends. And now we are branching out in to your gated suburban communities as well as outpopulating many of the inner city neighborhoods as well.

The 21st century in America will not herald the rise of the machines, but the rise of the Hispanics!!! Ha-ha

Man that was funny. If you think I sound like a crazed fool, than now you see how regular people who are blind to race see this ridiculous white vs black fairness argument that continues on in full speed by some people. Unfortunately, most of what I said is true. Sometimes its fun to rattle cages

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
In my Baiting for Beginners 101 class they told me to come to this thread.

edit on 10-8-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
Is it just me, or are race relations worse than ever now?

2nd

Yep.

Just how a particular party likes it.
edit on 10-8-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Where is Eric Holder ?? Why isn't he calling for a full government investigation to determine if the three thugs are having the proper level of charges brought against them? Oh .. that's right ... the three thugs who beat the one white kid are black ... and Holder is literally a card carrying member of the "i'm a black man first' club.

Exactly.

Where is the Justice Department? Is there going to be a Federal Investigation? Will Obama make a statement?

No.

Because it doesn't fit the 'black narrative' of victimization.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

i'm just going to pop in and say thank you for having damned decent sense.

i'm sure you're called an "uncle tom" by many, but all who do so are fools. you have a good grasp of how things actually are. cheers!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by ButterCookie

i'm just going to pop in and say thank you for having damned decent sense.

i'm sure you're called an "uncle tom" by many, but all who do so are fools. you have a good grasp of how things actually are. cheers!

Yep...all the time.

But thanks!!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

Originally posted by AlienScience
The story says they attacked him because he turned them into school officials for selling drugs.

So why do you make this a race based thread?

indeed po' white boy was beaten for snitching
it could just as easily been 3 white kids dealing meth
who applied the beatdown

but you can't racebait with that

just another ermagerd!"planet of the apes!" thread
nothing to see here
other than for gaining an insight into how many members here
should really be posting on stormfront [or edl's site for those across the pond]
based on how many flags and stars this deceptively titled thread gets.

but pay no heed to my words, as I Am quite "Insane".

It is # like this why the black community won't EVER BECOME SUCCESSFUL.

Lets just label it as racism, it isn't the black mans fault because he is poor. It is just the cracker putting the black man down. You can be damned sure if it was three white boys beating on a black boy - you can beat the "ITS RACIST" crowd panties would be in a bunch.

The black community has to forget about what happened hundreds of years ago. It happened, deal with it. Yes, the black community has the stigma of being violent, of being a criminal and others will be watching when they are around. Stop crying about it. Do something about it. Go to school, get a job and work your ass off for your family. Make sure your children have it better then you had.

That is how the black community will become something.

You see, some of the black community gets it - but unfortunately they will just be labeled an Uncle Tom.
edit on 11-8-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

So very true!!

And I have already subscribed to Painless and am inspired by his videos..

Him and

[

edit on 11-8-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Seriously guys, this argument will become mute in 50 years because most of the population will have been absorbed into the latino uprising quietly taking over. But keep on arguing, we are actually getting quite a good laugh from this

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

I really won't care in 50 years cause I will likely be dead.

and have fun dealing with the Muslims.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

thats like me acting like a prick to Africans and celebrating other ignorant people doing so to Africans because the Moors invaded Spain and enslaved my people for 800 years, hundreds of years ago....how long were your people enslaved? was it more than 800 years? ...yet we can live in the here and now and not act like we are owed something.

get over it sparky. No one alive today did that crap and no one alive today had that crap done to them.

how about you stop reveling in the hate of others....

EDIT:
Oh and it seems to be going well for latinos as far as your little idea of conquest. Look at Puerto Rico. They have their own culture and idiosyncrasy that is not completely Americanised and made interchangeable with any town USA / end sarcasm......look at most latino populations....they willingly lose their identity to adopt the multicultural BS white wash of globalist USA....are you guys REALLY taking over......or are you being made that much more Anglo with every generation?....How many hispanic populations in the US dont even speak Spanish anymore let alone know what their native pre-hispanic language is even called..?

edit on 12-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

that's what I'm talking bout

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman
reply to post by DYepes

thats like me acting like a prick to Africans and celebrating other ignorant people doing so to Africans because the Moors invaded Spain and enslaved my people for 800 years, hundreds of years ago....how long were your people enslaved? was it more than 800 years? ...yet we can live in the here and now and not act like we are owed something.

get over it sparky. No one alive today did that crap and no one alive today had that crap done to them.

how about you stop reveling in the hate of others....

EDIT:
Oh and it seems to be going well for latinos as far as your little idea of conquest. Look at Puerto Rico. They have their own culture and idiosyncrasy that is not completely Americanised and made interchangeable with any town USA / end sarcasm......look at most latino populations....they willingly lose their identity to adopt the multicultural BS white wash of globalist USA....are you guys REALLY taking over......or are you being made that much more Anglo with every generation?....How many hispanic populations in the US dont even speak Spanish anymore let alone know what their native pre-hispanic language is even called..?

edit on 12-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

anglo with every generation? no no no... Even if a hispanic person doesn't speak spanish, the damn culture is still there. It is in the way you are raised, your sense of family. Bar none, hispanics have more family morals than the average white or black family. Don't know that? you outta investigate.

todo esta para la familia chingon

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hm, No Obama standing up for the white kid. Guess he only cares about getting publicity from the African American community. What a celebrity. I turn the channel anytime he gets on tv to make a speech.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Many posts on this thread have been simply ridiculous. This is a cut and dry scenario. Kid snitches on other kid for selling drugs. The kid is then beat up for getting the others into trouble. They would have beat a black kid up for snitching all the same. What they did was cowardly and obviously wrong but in no way related to race. They aren't getting away with anything either. Seriously, see things clearly as they are. Many posters on this site are swift to embarrass and expose themselves. You'd think it'd be easier to conceal your ignorance and hate on an internet forum where you get a chance to think over what you want to say before you post, but many just can't help it, and everyone other than those that sadly share in your warped and limited sentiments can see you for what you truly are.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Hm, No Obama standing up for the white kid. Guess he only cares about getting publicity from the African American community. What a celebrity. I turn the channel anytime he gets on tv to make a speech.

why would Obama need to do that???????....those kids were arrested and charged with aggravated assault for beating up the kid.....Zimmerman shot and killed the martin kid and wasn't even arrested.........don't tell me that you can't comprehend the difference

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by MidnightTide

So very true!!

And I have already subscribed to Painless and am inspired by his videos..

Him and

[

The first video that guy is absolutely right. You can have all the natural God given talents for common sense and reasoning you need, and someone can come up with a degree in making hair shampoo and you can't tell those people anything. To someone with a degree, someone without one is not even on the same level, but sub-human scum. He's spot on about Liberals too. Liberals want people dependent on the government for all their needs. Who needs Jesus Christ, when your government is going to save your soul?

Think about what this Bozo is saying. What "sacrifices" are going to have to be made? This man will deliver us apathy, and after apathy death, and the people will give up a mighty shout and glorify him for it. Not just him, but also the like minded buffoons who would seek to take a way a man's reasoning and make him dependent on government instead of his own drive and initiative. The chains of a Liberal, are far worse than any slave master because their chains lock up your mind and bind your reasoning with false promises and lies to deceive the weak minded.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

estoy de acuerdo. La familia es todo....pero mira a estos chicanos teniendo hijitos como si fueran semillas de.un jardin. Solo hablan ingles y ni leen las obras de sus propios grandes pensadores ni saben de su cultura aparte de lo que sus abuelas les daban de comer..... La verdad es que el latino esta vacio espiritualmente y moral mente.

No tienen identidad ya. Creen que porque llevan una banderita ya son de su gente....no te requerda a los Americanos con su banderita y su patriotismo superficial?

In the end the world is stronger when peoples stand on their own identity. We are strong when we base ourselves off our ancestors and our people. Multiculturalism is a thief of identity and purpose. We stand on our own feet not the worlds wishful thinking.

edit on 13-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join