It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Privilege in action!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Where is Eric Holder ?? Why isn't he calling for a full government investigation to determine if the three thugs are having the proper level of charges brought against them? Oh .. that's right ... the three thugs who beat the one white kid are black ... and Holder is literally a card carrying member of the "i'm a black man first' club.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

reply to post by digital01anarchy

no i'm sorry to say it does exist as much as i would hate to admit it, but it does work both ways now considering affirmative action. there have been studies showing 2 people applying for the same job with one person having a typical caucasian sounding name and the other having a totally african american name like lakeesha and 9 times out of 10 the person with the african american sounding name did not get a call back. also think of all the african americans that get locked up for minimal charges compared to caucasians or qualified minorities not being showed houses in certain areas by realtors because of their skin color etc etc etc etc as much as you dont want to admit it and as wrong as it is messed up stuff like this still happens.

www.chicagoreporter.com...

please nobody cares about the sound of someones name just the cash and assets they have. Most Realtors do background checks if your credit rating comes back a problem and they have to work with you, most of the time they are going to show you the crap houses on their list. last thing they want to do is show you a house that 100,000 dollars above your price range then have you want him to haggle with the home owners over 50k only to have you back out of the deal because you cant get a bigger loan.

#2 when does anyone have the same resume? Ever? with comparable skills unless its in a low skilled job? LOL so what if they didn't get a call back seriously I have been through 100's of job interviews only a few companies actually call back. Jobs are not a given ever. Here's a test put a white male with a ba and no work experience against a black women with a phd from an ivy league school if the white male gets the job then you know there is white privilege if he doesn't then maybe just maybe its all bs. Please dont kill me for saying this but if your test was so correct why is it every time I go to the DMV there is a couple of black ladies with a very African sounding names behind the counter. I'm sure most people will laugh but seriously think about your DMV visit I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Waiting for the out rage in 5 4 3 2 1

seriously though without how the test was conducted the example is useless? Show me the scientific journal it was in? link please. This post was just for
i cant believe you just said that response but the reality is you need to show now the test was conducted to find its faults or strengths other wise its just as informed as I just sounded
edit on 6-8-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

you're in denial dude. before u start rambling about whites getting unfair treatment, i did mention in my post that it can go both ways, affirmative action etc etc...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.nber.org...

www.techyville.com...

online.wsj.com...

www.lehighvalleylive.com...

lol if you explain it can go both ways then wouldn't that refute your claim that white privilege exists hence this stuff only exist only when it happens to black people lol but if it happens to white people its a one off fluke.

Both studies have their shortcomings; the California records give only broad indicators of economic achievement, and studying whose resumes elicit callbacks doesn't show who ultimately gets the jobs or what they do once employed

edit on 6-8-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Originally posted by SecretFace
Sorry I'm lost, what's this got to do with race? Dudes trying to sell drugs to a young dude, young dude snitched, drug dealing dudes get mad...I don't get it, no flag no star

"Dudes trying to sell drugs"
lets start with that, or is it just so common now?
"young dude"
minding his own business, probably studying, wants too get out of the jungle.
"young dude snitched, drug dealing dudes get mad...I don't get it,"

ya, grade 6 young dude,,vs 3 Teens at once.He knew he'd pay for doing the right thing.but he had the guts to do it anyway.

i do get it.

I meant I don't get the whole race aspect of this? There's nothing racial about any of this, not that I can see.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

ohh sorry,, but u do see the 3 on one ,,and,, not one person on that bus,,but the kid getting assaulted,,had any empathy?

Because they should be charged with ATTEMPTED MURDER,, even the bus drivers says "there going too KILL this boy"
THAT IS ATTEMPTED MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i dont care what age or color or town,, 3 on one ,with boots too the head,, is ATTEMPTED MURDER.
edit on 6-8-2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I really need to put this out there.
Why would the school system leave a accused drug dealer in the school?
I would think he would at the very least, be removed for the day.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xracer09

I was thinking the same thing! Especially since the kids were on the same school bus! I can remember getting in silly fights in grade school, in which case my parents were called and I had to be removed from school property. This included the bus I would take home. I would think selling drugs on school property would have some more severe consequences.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I wonder what the school policy is on drugs? In my school, if you were caught with drugs, the police would haul you off and your parents would be notified.

Honestly, I blame the school here. If they had notified the police of drug possession and called these boys' parents/guardians, none of this would have happened, at least not yet.

Also, though he did the "right thing" by reporting them, maybe he shouldn't have, or maybe he should have tried to remain anonymous. Telling on people can bring bad repercussions on you. I think that when I was 13, I probably would have told on them as well, so I'm not saying he was being stupid or anything like that.

All I can say is that the bus driver is not at fault here. If anything, it's the boys who beat this kid, and the school for not taking the proper course of action to make sure this wouldn't happen.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Race bait trolling thread alert. This is ATS where every time a white person gets beat up by a black person it was because of racial motivation. Most of ATS does not live in reality and lead extremely culturally sheltered lives. The kid was beat up for TELLING ON THEM, not because he was white.

no, but every time a white kid is beaten up by three blacks (who are consequentially drug dealers), it does change things.

if it wasn't racially motivated, that still leaves a gang of kids who sell drugs beating up on a single kid who did the right thing.

the REAL racism comes from ignoring the crimes of the attackers and instead saying "well it's the bus driver's fault, he could have done more".

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
so apparently people need to only fight people or bully people of the same race or it is called a racism.

however had this been three white kids beating up a black kid for snitching.. there would be a chance this would be blown out of proportion and the black panthers would be putting a bounty on the kids heads.
edit on 6-8-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

dmv workers make like $1500 a month, that's a terrible example. how do you feel about my other links? the unemployed african american lady who didn't get a call back with her real name but once she used the same resume and a white sounding name she started getting calls left and right? what about the stiffer jail sentences for african americans? i will agree with you that racism and "privilege" exists on both sides of the coin.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
so apparently people need to only fight people or bully people of the same race or it is called a racism.

however had this been three white kids beating up a black kid for snitching.. there would be a chance this would be blown out of proportion and the black panthers would be putting a bounty on the kids heads.

wrong there was a case recently here in illinois where 4 white people killed 2 black men and had sex on his body, black panthers, jesse jackson or obama did not get involved. it did not get much more than local coverage, the msm did not make a big deal out of it etc etc quit being paranoid.

newsone.com...
edit on 6-8-2013 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Another racial baiting thread huh
the kid got beat up for snitching not because he was white. Seems to be a growing trend here. Stuff like this happens everyday to ALL races in both positions the attackers and victim.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienScience
The story says they attacked him because he turned them into school officials for selling drugs.

So why do you make this a race based thread?

really?? you ask why?....haven't been around ATS much lately, right?....you just need a little "seasoning" from our more... uhmm.... demonstrative members.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienScience
The story says they attacked him because he turned them into school officials for selling drugs.

So why do you make this a race based thread?

Because I would bet a paycheck that if a Black kid told on 3 White kids for selling drugs and those 3 White Kids gave the said black kid the same treatment they'd probably be in big boy prison w/ out bail and Al Sharpton would be on the fuc*ing campaign trail and turn this into a declaration of war on Blacks.

Ask yourself, and be honest would you bet a paycheck on the same thing?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I meant I don't get the whole race aspect of this? There's nothing racial about any of this, not that I can see.

Nothing racial?

This is who was responsible for letting 3 suspected drug dealers stay in school and ride the same bus home as the "white boy" that told on them.

Her name is Busara Pitts and she is the Principle at Lealand Intermediate School. Now I can't say for certain that she is the one the kid reported the drug dealers to, but this is her responsibility regardless, and she should be fired immediately.

edit on 6-8-2013 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Actually Wrabbit he is being charged cause he did nothing to check on the victims wellfare after the 3 youths left the bus!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Sorry I'm lost, what's this got to do with race? Dudes trying to sell drugs to a young dude, young dude snitched, drug dealing dudes get mad...I don't get it, no flag no star

"Dudes trying to sell drugs"
lets start with that, or is it just so common now?
"young dude"
minding his own business, probably studying, wants too get out of the jungle.
"young dude snitched, drug dealing dudes get mad...I don't get it,"

ya, grade 6 young dude,,vs 3 Teens at once.He knew he'd pay for doing the right thing.but he had the guts to do it anyway.

i do get it.

You are in fact quite right but the truth is if it was 3 whites beating up a black child it would be considered a racial
attack no matter the motive! I expect this is to cause racial divisions which will cause distractions, gain support
for a black president in the African American community, create even more racial biases and allow for the American people to be further enslaved and controlled! I'm ashamed of my race cause at a time where the earth should be unified to wipe out hunger, homelessness, crime, addiction, inequality and murder we are being misinformed, demoralized, divided and pitted against each other which allows us to be further enslaved by our masters! Are we not all part of the human race and shouldn't we all be judged by the content of our character?
May God have mercy on our ignorant and apathetic selves!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

"I'm ashamed of my race",,,no your ashamed of the actions,,race has nothing too do with, being upstanding,in the defence of others.
It is what America was all about.
Everything else, is just,,baggage.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Race bait trolling thread alert.

This is ATS where every time a white person gets beat up by a black person it was because of racial motivation.

Most of ATS does not live in reality and lead extremely culturally sheltered lives.

The kid was beat up for TELLING ON THEM, not because he was white.

edit on 5-8-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

And I suppose that you and everyone else here that are saying this is nothing more than a race-baiting thread would agree that Travon Martin was profiled by Zimmerman because of his suspicious behavior, not because he was African-American, right?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

wrong there was a case recently here in illinois where 4 white people killed 2 black men and had sex on his body, black panthers, jesse jackson or obama did not get involved. it did not get much more than local coverage, the msm did not make a big deal out of it etc etc quit being paranoid.

newsone.com...

Had you read my post carefully.. which you didn't you would have noticed this

there would be a chance this would be blown out of proportion

Look up the definition of chance please... then get back to me about how i am wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join