It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Calls For Dictatorship In America! Communists Democrats Cheer! Treason Caught On Video!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

You all got played too.

Nope knew what Obama was all about before he was ever a thought of the DNC to run. In fact The first time i saw Obama was on Hannity believe it or not, and Hannity told Obama that Bush Defeated Kerry.

Aw that look of dissappointment after spinning his game was priceless.

Didn't vote for the guy, never once supported the guy knew what he was all about from the get go.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

THAT is what makes finger pointing here all the more profoundly ridiculous.

Heff, regardless if it was a Republican President, I would hold him to the same standards I hold every President to.

We need real change.

We dont need D or R. Period.

Yeah, I said it.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by kaylaluv
reply to post by sonnny1

The fact is, executive orders cannot pass bills or acts or any federal laws. If it were that simple, Obama (or any other president) would have just written an executive order to pass any law he/they wanted, like the healthcare one, for example.

Sure.

Ask those Japanese sent to internment camps, violating their constitutional rights, based on "executive orders".

I see we are getting no where, cause you have failed to see the bigger picture.

I suppose you are blaming Obama for that as well?

Roosevelt was acting on the will of the majority. Americans were pretty ticked off after Pearl Harbor, and no one trusted anyone who was Japanese at that time. Are you blaming a president for doing something that everyone wanted him to do?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Did or did Senator Obama campaign on closing Gitmo ?

Yes he did.

5 years later as Potus still open.

In fact the guy has killed more people by drone who were ever incarcerated at Gitmo.

So...........

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I suppose you are blaming Obama for that as well?

Nope. Proving a Point.

Roosevelt was acting on the will of the majority. Americans were pretty ticked off after Pearl Harbor, and no one trusted anyone who was Japanese at that time. Are you blaming a president for doing something that everyone wanted him to do?

Yes.

It violated Constitutional rights.

Really, why are you even arguing this with me? Do you not care about the Constitution? Your rights?

Proving that executive orders can and have been used to violate the Constitution, and all you can come up with is more questions deflecting that it has been done?

You sir/mam are intellectually dishonest.

I'm out.

edit on 4-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

It violated Constitutional rights.

Really, why are you even arguing this with me? Do you not care about the Constitution? Your rights?

Proving that executive orders can and have been used to violate the Constitution, and all you can come up with is more questions deflecting that it has been done?

You sir/mam are intellectually dishonest.

Not saying it was the right decision, but at the time (wartime), it was considered constitutional.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm out.

Buh Bye.

edit on 4-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2013 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Ok, fair enough, I quoted those in haste on my way out the door, but what about the executive actions? I am outside, but when I get in I will delve into Obama's EO's and EA's further.

I posted a lot of other info in posts previously, any input on those?
edit on 4-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Yes he did.

So...........

Gee, it wouldn't have anything to do with an obstructionist republican congress, would it?

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
A lot of people are drinking the "kool-aid" in this country....pathetic.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Really.....
Why are we talking about Paul?

Because someone imposed a question to Paul supporters, and it still has yet to be answered.

If Paul was elected, this Congress would have to either play ball, or go home.

It's quite obvious they can't play ball, but why would they go home with Paul as POTUS?
Would he force them out of office? Would they flee in terror as he pouted and said
"Why aren't you guys playing along???"

If "We the people" elected Paul or a Gary Johnson for example, it would mean that the Peoples message to the Democrats or Republicans is one of "we are done with you."

That was the message to the GOP after the last election. Remember when the right wing completely wasted their campaign chances on racists, sexists, and religious zealots? People were already "done."
Congress still remained stagnant. How would Paul's election galvanize them into action?

I think if "We the People" voted someone in like that, Congress would have no option but to change. Change or get voted out also.

I think Congress has already proven that it doesn't give a damn about what the people want.

edit on 4-8-2013 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Yes he did.

So...........

Gee, it wouldn't have anything to do with an obstructionist republican congress, would it?

abcnews.go.com...

Really am tired of hearing that lame excuse the 'obstructionist Republicans' nonstop,

Guess some people think it is the House's job to get on its knees for the party that holds 2/3 of government power.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss

I think Congress has already proven that it doesn't give a damn about what the people think.

Sure they do.

Those who are playing the R and D game care. Those using excuses for these politicians.
People who voted for Obama voted for 16 years of Bush Policies. Isn't that something?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Sure they do.

Those who are playing the R and D game care. Those using excuses for these politicians.
People who voted for Obama voted for 16 years of Bush Policies. Isn't that something?

It's something alright. The most ineffective Congress in history.
Look on the bright side, at least they'll get into Guiness.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Garkiniss

Unfortunately, I'm not laughing.

16 trillion in debt, and we are still dealing with a nonexistent President, and Administration doing their best at failing.

Eventually the bubble will burst. We will see what "executive orders" will be used. History tells us we cannot continue to print money, and survive as a Nation. Period.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I quoted those in haste on my way out the door, but what about the executive actions? I am outside, but when I get in I will delve into Obama's EO's and EA's further.

Don't forget his BM's those REALLY stink!

The thing about Executive Orders, that while they do have the full force of law, they really are pretty limited as far as what the president can just pull out of his ass.

See, if the president should whip up an EO that goes too far beyond the realms of Article II of the US Constitution, there are solutions to the problem. Specifically the other two branches of government.

Congress can pass a bill in direct opposition to the president's EO, and with enough votes override any veto thereby eliminating the EO altogether.

Or, the Supreme Court can with a simple majority declare the EO unconstitutional and nullify it that way.

As far as Executive Appointments, or Recess Appointments, again, Congress has a solution, yes the president can appoint people to various positions without scrutiny by congress, till the second they get back in session then they have to take a vote on those people. No filibuster, no nada, just yay or nay, in or out.

The Constitution is a pretty nifty thing, OUR problem as We the People is that those that we elect are often bought and paid for by corporate interests.

I posted a lot of other info in posts previously, any input on those?

Another poster pointed out that at this point in time Obama has made less EOs than other recent administrations. It's not that big a deal and he really hasn't done anything that violates Article III Section 3 of the United States Constitution. (that's the treason one)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Yes he did.

So...........

abcnews.go.com...

Really am tired of hearing that lame excuse the 'obstructionist Republicans' nonstop,

Guess some people think it is the House's job to get on its knees for the party that holds 2/3 of government power.

Well, in fact, our "fascist dictator" wrote an executive order to close Gitmo within a year. We see how powerful those scary executive orders can be now, don't we?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Unfortunately, I'm not laughing.

16 trillion in debt, and we are still dealing with a nonexistent President, and Administration doing their best at failing.

Eventually the bubble will burst. We will see what "executive orders" will be used. History tells us we cannot continue to print money, and survive as a Nation. Period.

Actually, you were just lauging. In your post just prior to this one.

See. There he is, that little laughing guy.

I agree we are staring down the barrel of even more dire times,
but that being said, how much more "existent" could Obama be?
He's on the news every day, he's bitching about Congress, passing
those EOs you guys are complaining about.

His administration is failing? That's like blaming your own car
for the traffic jam you're stuck in. It's not your car's fault the other cars
won't move.

I will agree with you in one area. We must stop printing money. We need
to start taxing the hell out of corporations that ship jobs overseas, and provide
incentives for those who promote domestic growth. We need to worry about
our own economy before we worry about false threats like terrorism or
angry Koreans.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The whole point of the video is at the start he USES an executive order to create another government entity. Then as time progresses says he wishes he had the power while he ALREADY executed one of them prior.

Its shows the lie at the start.

Then the evidence against it how he doesn't wish he could do it no matter how much he wants to...though he already did it,

Its the clapping and chanting of "Yes you can!". That is the frightening thing in the video. Cheering to be led by a single man with devotion is scary.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Was laughing at the Lefts hypocrisy.

EO's can be used and have been used when a "threat" is deemed credible, IE; Japanese Italians and Germans put in camps. To say they cannot be used to trample citizens rights, would be a lie.

The Supreme Court can and has been manipulated. Limited role of Government be damned.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I am tired of people calling George W. Bush an idiot. His grades were better than Gore or Kerry, and probably Obama, but since he will not release, we will never know. I would love to know what your degrees are in? What school did you go to? Do you have a MBA? Have you owned a business, put together a group to buy a failing sports team and push for a new stadium? Been a governor, president of anything? I would love to know how people continue to deride this man for a lack of intelligence simply because he doesn't speak like everyone else. Its just like Sarah Palin. We are all tired of these professional politicians, but when someone who is not a polished professional politician from a law background, we attack every aspect of their life and latch on to any possible similarity to being an actual person. George W. Bush was not a politician until he became the Governor of Texas. He was simply the son of a professional politician, but in all reality, he was more of a common man than nearly every other politician out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join