It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Calls For Dictatorship In America! Communists Democrats Cheer! Treason Caught On Video!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Did this headline catch your attention? Well it certainly caught mine. This title (not my own), pushes things a bit more than even I am willing to take. But the reason I am sharing this is because it reminds me of something our children may be watching in school some day. It was sort of a shocking wake up call, although a bit overly dramatic. You know sometimes folks kid about things they are serious about. But then again, did he say he was kidding? Yeah I know, overkill, but the point is valid.

The AUDACITY of TREASON! Barack Hussein Obama, someone's teleprompter-reading puppet in the White House, is sending up trial balloons for their planned DICTATORSHIP in America! AND CAUGHT ON VIDEO

Obama Calls For Dictatorship In America! Communists Democrats Cheer! Treason Caught On Video

edit on 3-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Do you remember the movie The Princess Bride?
There's a scene where an old woman yells
Boo! Boo! Boo!
That's how I feel about that stupid video.

It's not even based in any kind of reality .
There's no merit . No information, just clip cut and paste
till we can make barry HUSSIEN obama say whatever we want.
It's just sad wishful hate.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Do you remember the movie The Princess Bride?
There's a scene where an old woman yells
Boo! Boo! Boo!
That's how I feel about that stupid video.

It's not even based in any kind of reality .
There's no merit . No information, just clip cut and paste
till we can make barry HUSSIEN obama say whatever we want.
It's just sad wishful hate.

Although I admit it's a bit over done, can you find or make a video with similar comments for other past presidents? If you can, more power to you, and I would like to see it. I truly would because it would make me feel a lot better. Mine isn't hate, it is fear.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Although I admit it's a bit over done, can you find or make a video with similar comments for other past presidents? If you can, more power to you, and I would like to see it. I truly would because it would make me feel a lot better. Mine isn't hate, it is fear.

Exactly the effect that propaganda is meant to have... Fear.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Wishful hate? lol, Obama is a dictator if there ever was one, you or anyone can see it in how he ignores congress, ignores the senate, ignores the bill of rights, and ignores the U.S. constitution! ( On a daily basis)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I fail to see the Treason.

Is it because he said that he is "Tempted" to bypass congress and make the laws on his own?

Just because someone says that they are "tempted" does Not constitute Treason by any stretch.

However, I can easily see that Far-Left Republicans put this video together. Do they have any clue that by doing so they have committed the Highest form of Treason. AND it is documented.

If you speak Against your Commander in Chief in such a manner, it is by Definition Treason.

So to sum things up. They have committed a Treasonous Act to assert a lie against the Command in Chief.

I am not personally happy about OUR choice of Leader, but, I also don’t go out of my way to perpetrate a fabrication by using documentation out of context.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
We'll either fix it, or we'll break it.

We face one of two potential events, and one of two likely outcomes.

A revolution, and America wins. A civil war, and America loses.

Live Free or Die!

edit on 3-8-2013 by seasoul because: Reason? ...I don't need no stinkin' reason!

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Oh, those dastardly communist conservative progressives!

From your own video @ 0:58 -- "I know there's some folks who wish I could just bypass congress. I Can't."

I'm curious-- are all "conservatives" propaganda spewing alarmist liars? Because whatever "non democrat, non communist" created that sad little attempt at a propaganda video is most definitely a liar-- and that title is lying and alarmist as well-- a complete misrepresentation of the content.

Pro Tip: When trying to make the opposite political party look bad, don't make yourselves look like unintelligent liars in the process.

And I love how the author lumps all "democrats" (communist progressives) in with Obama supporters-- as though those are all completely synonymous and interchangeable terms.

OP-- You need to stop watching Fox before it continues to erode your abilities of judgment and the rest of your brains leak out of your ears. And I want that 2 minutes of my life back.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Loved the part where they are all chanting for a dictatorship.... idiots.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Yes this video has a strong propaganda feel to it, but I wasn't talking just about this video. I was talking about the overall picture of what has been happening in this country. This video represents my feelings of where this country is heading.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Geez, this is ridiculous. When Obama says "bypass Congress," he is not implying that he wants to usurp the Congressional democratic process. He's pointing out the fact that Congress has a bunch of willfully ignorant, self-serving, hypocritical right-wingers who say no mostly just because he says yes and vice versa. Truthfully it is these people who are undermining democracy in the Congress by not allowing the institution to work as it should solely to advance their corporate, anti-freedom agenda.

Obama is an incredibly flawed President who has turned his back on the core principles on which he ran. There are a multitude of criticisms that can and should be levied against him without getting desperate like this video does.
edit on 3-8-2013 by kimar because: re-wording

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

can you find or make a video with similar comments for other past presidents?

There is no need to make a video.
If a Dictatorship could be measured by the number of Executive Orders a President signs, then Obama is Definitely out of the race.

An Executive Order basically bypasses the entire process. That I would call a dictatorial action.

Lets Have a look at Past Presidents. .. . .. .

291 - That is the number of Executive Order enacted by George W. Bush
364 - That is the number of Executive Order enacted by Bill Clinton
381 - That is the number of Executive Order enacted by Ronald Regan
484 - That is the number of Executive Order enacted by Dwight D. Eisenhower

147 - That is the number of Executive Order enacted by Barack Obama

I am Not a Democrat I am just saying that the proof is in the Numbers

ETA:

Here is a link that backs up those figures

Executive Orders
edit on 3-8-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Oh now, Obama is no dictator. He's just a misunderstood guy that wants the very best for us all. Really. Every last one of us. Why, I even found this here video to prove it!

Someone was kind enough to translate subtitles from Russian, which I'm sure was just a minor glitch somewhere... Yes indeed. He's a peach of a fella. Why for do you dislike The One so much?

(hops off with the speed of a thousand Cheetahs) *poof*

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Can you find or make a video with similar comments for other past presidents?

Don't have to. They already exist.
Straight from the idiot's mouth...

edit on 3-8-2013 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Did this headline catch your attention?

This caught my attention YEARS ago when it was actually a story the first time around.

And it caught my attention again after a #eload of people made threads about it in the past.

some random examples:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

He doesn't even need executive orders anymore. Think about it... He just sneaks behind every ones backs to accomplish what he wants.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Maybe this was the plan all along: get people so fed up with congress that they start considering extreme alternatives
...same thing happened in star wars.

I'm not sure the video is legit though. I used to spin-doctor videos for youtube all the time. Anyone with a brain cell can edit stuff to make it look like other stuff

edit on 3-8-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yall better run Wrabbit, then damnocreeps has their own guns too....they just want yours....
Whered he go?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yawns at the rulers/

Fear not. We always let them almost get to the finish line.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Sneaks?

He does not sneak. He just does it Right in Front of Everyone.

I have a Big Damn Problem with that. Allot of People have a Big Damn Problem with that.

BUT,

Half of the Populous that is enrolled in Entitlement Programs DOES NOT have Any problem with that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join