It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please for the sake of humanity stop this Aliens are Demons nonsense.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Bicent76

Stop using religion to understand the world.

How would that change the perception of it being a place of horrendous acts.
And I see no reason for your prescription to be taken seriously. People do
horrible things no matter how I look at it. Your post is silly.
edit on 29-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

YES they do, and they do wonderful things as well not reported on the news everyday, your just trolling this thread now, like you have been... Nothing silly about my view, your trying to argue with people over Alleged aliens being demons, monsters in a old book with magic in it, talk about silly man...

As I said man, take a step back from religion and look around.. Your quickness to judge is a vice bub.

edit on 29-7-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

When will people understand that time and space from a human perspective DOES NOT EXIST.

Tell that to my boss @ McDonald's when he docks my pay for being late, mate.

Darryl Forests
Beats fish n chips anyday

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
How do you know they arent?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
As others have said its purely because of fear.

Thing is its not even a justified fear, since what they are afraid of is the possibility of having their own beliefs shaken or what i should say is the beliefs of their pastor or other religious teacher or leader shaken (since so many people with those sorts of beliefs are people who havent worked on those beliefs but simply take them since someone else has given them to them). And the thing with beliefs is if you believe they could be shaken then they arent very strong beliefs to begin with then... and all beliefs are a search for truth and if you are searching for truth as all people deep down are then if something shakes your belief then you want to test that belief to ensure its solid.

Some people have latched on so tightly to religion as a crutch to their existence that the idea of it somehow being wrong (and im not talking about actual religion, but how in some areas its been so badly dogmatised and engrained into a persons existence that the people are nothing but vessels for propagating the religion rather than people actually living it) causes them to become incredibly hostile to any thing that could possibly be proof those beliefs are wrong... no one should be that tied to something that it has to be right at all costs (even to the point of killing yourself in the name of it), belief is good... fanatical unwavering, unthinking belief isnt.

Religion isnt bad, most religions or i should say, most aspects of all religions are good social morale codes we should all live by for a better world... but so many people have taken it the wrong way and now all it does is retards them in their potential.

That being said.. this short clip pretty much sums up the way I see it.

Not to mention the bible never mentions anything about aliens being demons, nor does it mention earth is the be all and end all of creation... and those that think that or who slap pure 'as is written' religion onto the universe are purely ignoring other parts of things like the bible that actually make a very strong case to others out there like our selves... aliens dont destroy religion, it simply invalidates some rather stupid badly interpreted tenants of it... in fact aliens are a strong case for religion, we arent alone, which is something id have thought a god would have wanted for all his/her creations to understand?

And hey, I guess you could say im religious, I believe in many things and i think religion is a good thing, even if its used badly but humans have a tendency to do that with alot of things... but with me my beliefs are fluid around a central core of action and change based on what i feel, what i read and what I think... to many people are simply only one of those three, hard solid unmalleable singularity. Which is a state from where you simply cant learn anything...

Edit:- just thought of a paraphrase for all of that, basically aliens as they become harder and harder to ignore, or the possibility of them becomes harder and harder to ignore those of religious bent who believe that all things have to be found in the bible as they've been told all things of worth must be (even though the bible says nothing of the sort) have got to somehow pigeon hole new truths into their belief structure... and unfortunately the bible is very narrow in scope in this area... hence just label them as angels or demons and go back to blind adherence... crisis of faith averted, even though really such things are in no way a crisis of faith, but someone else told them it was or could be so, so they simply listen, rather than listen to themselves.

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

no worries friend but the krill pappers explains that. as far as I can tell its all semantics. these 'aliens' posses all kinds of technology such as cloaking, teleporting, mind reading and telepathy, etc. they can exist in multiple dimensions including the third dimension which is probably the most common. I think they use the extra dimensions to hide themselves when they feel like it and/or perhaps do other things we humans cannot do and even imagine of.

The Krill papers and anything with the name and comments from [brandon] (brendon?) scattered through them or attached to them are complete and utter bunk (although there might be some kernel of truth given most stories like that are written around bits of other things). Hey i used to believe they were truth 13+ years ago, then I read a few other things here on ATS and there was even a thread dealing with them 6+ years ago (I think) and after reading it I realized those papers were a load of complete fantastical bollocks, sure it hurt to find that out, but now I look at those sorts of things a lot harder... which is for the better.
edit on 29-7-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

OP, religion is basically a way to 1.) explain the explainable and 2.) control the masses.

What we have with aliens is something non-explainable that would undermine the teachings (or brainwashing) of religious cults. I mean, the Old Testament doesn't mention other planets with aliens in space ships.

People who think aliens are demons are very weak minded and have a very dim, narrow, simplistic world view.

"Well, ya know my pastor said that they musta be some sorta demons yall, same with them there ghosts and whatever else doesn't fit into the good ol' book!"

edit on 29-7-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

OP, religion is basically a way to 1.) explain the explainable and 2.) control the masses.

What we have with aliens is something non-explainable that would undermine the teachings (or brainwashing) of religious cults. I mean, the Old Testament doesn't mention other planets with aliens in space ships.

People who think aliens are demons are very weak minded and have a very dim, narrow, simplistic world view.

"Well, ya know my pastor said that they musta be some sorta demons yall, same with them there ghosts and whatever else doesn't fit into the good ol' book!"

edit on 29-7-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

You seem to have all the answers. I mean the brainwashed masses get their information from the Bible. I'm just curious as to where you get all of your information, and authority to insult persons that believe demons are aliens? I hope you don't say "yourself", because then it is just your opinion versus everyone else's, meaning you just contributed nothing to the thread.

I will stick to my original post. If aliens don't want to be labelled as demonic; come clean, and quit acting like them.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Demons? I am sure some may be, but what exactly is a demon anyway? Basically it's some fairy tale rooted, man made up boogie man. The only demons I see around here are the ones who have human skin stretched over their bones. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Holy crap. Such close mindedness i am perplexed.

How can any of you really be sure about anything?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It's not "are aliens demons?" but "are demons aliens?" And if demons and or aliens exist. Then what other forms might there be? A regular pantheon of other worldly whatever plural. Here's the real deal. And I won't tell you how or from whom I know this, because he fears he'll have real problems. But you can take it to the bank.There either are or there is not other spiritual levels. Our own physical world shows us numerous degrees of awareness.and there are likely levels beyond what we could begin to imagine.

Aliens, demons. I doubt it. But what if... what are the levels of influence possible. Is it complete, or subtle? Is it real or imagined? Do you get the picture? They need you in order for them to exist.

Who knows they may be altogether real ready to show up with an escape hatch.

Just remember, they are hungry to.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
People who think aliens are demons are very weak minded and have a very dim, narrow, simplistic world view

Unbelievable. In all honesty I should not, and so, I will not reply with what I truly wanted to.

But, hey, Top Gun, you are correct about one thing. You are on the highway to the "danger zone" and you gonna end up "playing with the boys" we should steer clear from.

I am just a weak minded person and have a VERY dim, narrow, simplistic world view.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Are you a david icke fan by any chance?

Is he popular in the UK?

Basically he is the equivilant of alex jones in the usa.

Demons are real man, its just that they are multidimensional aliens rather than superstitions.

Except David Icke has less credibility than Alex Jones. Icke lost whatever shred of credibility he had when he claimed to be Jesus. Instant laughing stock.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

there is more evidence that they could be demons not out of fear but out of deception of lucifer there is no proof that so called aliens are from another world but there is proof of occult baal worship in government so that would be a nice trick on humans

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Lucifer was a Babylonian king.

I don't know why so many people get that guy mixed up with satan.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Except David Icke has less credibility than Alex Jones. Icke lost whatever shred of credibility he had when he claimed to be Jesus. Instant laughing stock.

I'm pretty sure David Icke never claimed to be Jesus. But, he did claim to be "the son of God." Personally, I don't think he meant to put an emphasis on the word "the", as much as he was making the distinction between "him" and "them", in that terrible TV interview.

I claim to be a "daughter of God", and as yet I haven't become (too much) of a laughing stock.

Nah, it's his lizard people in high places that does it for me.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

yeah ur right whatever u want to call him or the philosophy satanism is rampid in government so i think when government creates the alien theory and lets it out over years we could be deceived into trusting these beings like the twilight zone episode "To serve man"

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I happen to be one of those people, and no I won't stop it. MUFON has proven over and over that many people have called out to Jesus and stopped their abductions, why would aliens give a damn about the name of Jesus? Have you considered that you might be wrong?

I have never encountered an alien face to face, but I have encountered a demon more than once. MUFON used to keep it all hush hush about people using the name of Jesus to stop their abduction experience. You are entitled to you opinion, and how in the heck is my faith or beliefs going to stop an alien race from contacting us? Don't worry, they will come, pretending to be our "brother" alien creators and here to help us, and the world will whore after them and drop their silly beliefs, well most of the world will. The Zadok never will.

I have no intention of killing anyone. God is more than capable of handling them, and all I have to do is rebuke them, bind them in the name of Jesus / Yeshua and they leave.

Edit: I will also tell you that I have rebuked the orbs in the sky and told them to leave in the name of Jesus / Yeshua and they do. I guess they don't think I am a suitable person to be around.

edit on 29-7-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Holy crap. Such close mindedness i am perplexed.

How can any of you really be sure about anything?

Thank you, faith in ATS restored. I know there are other good posts in here, but you sum it up quite nicely. Some of the comments in this thread are really cringe-worthy. I couldn't read past the first few pages. Can some of you not step outside the box and see how utterly absurd it looks to have people arguing over "aliens" being ET or inter-dimensional? I mean, I'm down for believing there could be both, but I'm not going to jump on my high horse and talk down to someone who believes in one or the other as if THEY are crazy.

It's called a discussion forum, you know, to discuss. All of this ego-trip arguing is really ridiculous, especially since both sides are basing their opinion on...well...opinions.

If you THINK aliens are ET, present something to show us why. If you THINK aliens are ID/"spiritual" beings, explain why. There's no reason for ANYONE here to have a massive cocky ego, when we ALL have "insane" views in the eyes of the general public. Let's try that respect thing, instead of the typical atheist blog "bronze-age religion!" regurgitation.

'you're stupid hurr hurr! Aliens aren't demons! They're physical and they're reading ATS as we speak! Duh! You're so stupid'

Cringe

If there are ET's and/or interdimensional beings, that has nothing to do with religion. They either exist or they don't, regardless of ancient texts. Hurr...durr.

edit on 29-7-2013 by BanTv because: sp

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sorry to contradict, but Jacques Valle, John Keel, even Whitley Streiber doubt that aliens are ET's. The data simply isn't there, neither is the logic. Your logic is desperate wish fullfillment. The one category of being that meets all the criteria from the multitude of reports are demons. Interdimensional beings of evil intent. Next time you have sleep paralysis and are confronted by the evil, reconsider your conclusions.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Murgatroid

What part of Christianity's teachings do you question or not trust?

Jesus dying for our sins? Nope.

The bible is the word of god? Nope.

Jesus was born from a virgin and did all those magic tricks? Nope.

So, what exactly about Christianity do you not believe?
edit on 29-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

I personally dont trust the evolution of christianity and the official church. It started out good and later on went sour, especially when the roman catholic church took over. There are many details that can be discussed and read about.

But people have to be interested to find them out. How did I find them out? Those that have absolute faith without questioning are fools in my book.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Are you a david icke fan by any chance?

Is he popular in the UK?

Basically he is the equivilant of alex jones in the usa.

Demons are real man, its just that they are multidimensional aliens rather than superstitions.

He STILL has a ton more credibility than the msm and the average politician. I dont have to agree with every single word or sentence he makes to give him 100% to believe him, especially when the competition scores about 25% on average.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join