It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing with hands.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Ok ,I'm reading that the classes are for health care practitioners only .
I would suggest you call them and inquire about non health care peeps .
They used to give the course all over the country . I'm seeing Dr Upledger died last year ,so its not as big a schedule .
I'm not sure if you habe to go to Florida now,to take the course.
There are three levels.
The advanced levels include visceral manipulation ,but even to me ,its a dangerous thing to do . I never do visceral stuff . That's just me.

www.upledger.com...

shop.barralinstitute.com...

Ah,here it is. Yes,they still do courses all over the world .

This is level one. It is a bit pricey ,but cranio therapists can charge 100$ a treatment if they do it as a profession .
Again ,if you do cranio ,you must get cranio .

edit on 7/14/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

It swells up like a ball of something,trying to get out of its confined space. It makes me mad when it keeps coming to the surface,and won't just come out .argh

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
Ok ,I'm reading that the classes are for health care practitioners only .
I would suggest you call them and inquire about non health care peeps .
They used to give the course all over the country . I'm seeing Dr Upledger died last year ,so its not as big a schedule .
I'm not sure if you habe to go to Florida now,to take the course.
There are three levels.
The advanced levels include visceral manipulation ,but even to me ,its a dangerous thing to do . I never do visceral stuff . That's just me.

www.upledger.com...

Ah,here it is. Yes,they still do courses all over the world .

This is level one. It is a bit pricey ,but cranio therapists can charge 100$ a treatment if they do it as a profession .
Again ,if you do cranio ,you must get cranio .

Thank you for your encouragement and for the links.
It really sounds interesting and yet daunting to this newbie.
So much to learn-its definately exciting !
Peace
FreeFalling

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeFalling

Upledger was a pioneer. I know at the institute in Florida ,they do sessions with patients on top of floating beds,in pools,WITH dolphins swimming next to them.
Amazing results .
I've done cranio now for over 15 years,and its an amazing tool .
You can also lie quietly and adjust yourself and do releases.
Many people have emotional outbursts during cranio sessions. Bad emotions and muscle memory stuff is released.
Past abuse can be healed with cranio .
The only case I couldn't do much for,was a,women who was as a prisoner of the Viet cong ,during the Vietnam war.
Daily abuse by dozens of people ,for years.
She was the first one I touched,where all the bad energy ran up into my arm .
She was ....so damaged. We worked on her for hours ,with no releases at all .
I always wonder what happened to her .....

These are the things that can cause illness and cancer,when retained by the body .
Cranio,is very similar to Chi Gong ,in my opinion .
It rids the body of bad stuff,so healing and realignment can occur

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thank you, to the OP and ALL you lovely people on this thread!!

Sadly, I expected this title to have been trolled/nay-sayed to death...and was pleasantly surprised to see such positive uplifting responses.
I too have been capable of hands on healing...but I am NOT healthy and vibrant. I've been quite sick for quite some time...and didn't know anything about releasing the negative energy. (Makes sense though).
I am such an empath, and can literally feel my own energy seeping out as I re-energize others.
I will also do some research...and I really appreciate everyone's advice to the OP (who I find charming, lol)!

jacygirl

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Upledger was a pioneer. I know at the institute in Florida ,they do sessions with patients on top of floating beds,in pools,WITH dolphins swimming next to them.
Amazing results .
I've done cranio now for over 15 years,and its an amazing tool .
You can also lie quietly and adjust yourself and do releases.
Many people have emotional outbursts during cranio sessions. Bad emotions and muscle memory stuff is released.
Past abuse can be healed with cranio .
The only case I couldn't do much for,was a,women who was as a prisoner of the Viet cong ,during the Vietnam war.
Daily abuse by dozens of people ,for years.
She was the first one I touched,where all the bad energy ran up into my arm .
She was ....so damaged. We worked on her for hours ,with no releases at all .
I always wonder what happened to her .....

These are the things that can cause illness and cancer,when retained by the body .

This is an amazing skill you have and I'm still wrapping my head around it, of course all good things take time.
My question for you is can you detail how to do this on your on body?
My entire life I have had all sorts of odd illnesses and pains, After this I am wondering if they all were
Really mine or They were others that I drew to myself.

Still today I am feeling pains associated with the doggy yet I am using y'all's good advice to try to alleviate them and I remember someone saying it may take a few days to shake it all.
Thank you
Peace
FreeFalling

edit on 14/7/13 by FreeFalling because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl

Sadly, I expected this title to have been trolled/nay-sayed to death...and was pleasantly surprised to see such positive uplifting responses.
I too have been capable of hands on healing...but I am NOT healthy and vibrant. I've been quite sick for quite some time...and didn't know anything about releasing the negative energy. (Makes sense though).
I am such an empath, and can literally feel my own energy seeping out as I re-energize others.
I will also do some research...and I really appreciate everyone's advice to the OP (who I find charming, lol)!

jacygirl

Ya know when posting this I never even considered being trolled lol I think I was to caught up in the event and
You are absolutely right that everyone has been so helpful and positive.
Maybe this thread can continue and help many others .

I'm sorry you are not well, But you are vibrant and a wonderful soul, Jacygirl !
Thank you for your reply and sweet comment.
Peace and Good health to you
FreeFalling

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

That is targeting and engaging. Defending comes from the heart.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
DP
edit on 14-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It swells up like a ball of something,trying to get out of its confined space. It makes me mad when it keeps coming to the surface,and won't just come out .argh

The ball of energy is your intent, say your idea--whatever is causing you to create it for a reason. Send it out into the ether, this is what causes change. Think of it this way, the dinosaur phenom in the early 90s, many children suddenly thought about them and created a mass thinktank, 'dinosaurs are special' 'the pet rock' the same thing. Its a ball of evergy that will become as you cast it off part of the 'field' of thoughtform encircling this planet. Waves of energy. Its out of your body/mind if you are manipulating it with your hands, you just need to let go of it, push it away. What are you trying to do disapate something internally or cause direct change to a 'static system'; another for instance--you create an ideaform tangible (you want tires to be square instead of round).

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

That is targeting and engaging. Defending comes from the heart.

What are you defending, why and how does one proceed?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeFalling

Originally posted by jacygirl

jacygirl

Ya know when posting this I never even considered being trolled lol I think I was to caught up in the event and
You are absolutely right that everyone has been so helpful and positive.
Maybe this thread can continue and help many others .

I'm sorry you are not well, But you are vibrant and a wonderful soul, Jacygirl !
Thank you for your reply and sweet comment.
Peace and Good health to you FreeFalling

This is an excellent example of not protecting yourself, ones job is not to take on the negative and disapate it but to transmute it immediately as the process is occuring, Ive seen people take on the guilt, the fear the inconsistancy of others to adequately take control of their own lives (empaths are usually primed for this) and literally become aged so beyond their years; not only the health problems but psychological as well. The organs are tuned to particular disorders. One has got to know how to tune block the body (resonance) to keep from obsorbing these unwanted energies from others.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

What is the release method you were using, Im curious as I dont cleanse and release. I create and disapate. I think AfterInfinity was asking about this as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
There is an interesting book that you should check out called Hands of Light. It is written and has many excerpts that are written by Medical Doctors. The energy that you talk about is called the human electromagnetic field. If you imagine that we are all one energy form, and it is common knowledge that something that accompanies heat will also have an equal amount of energy that accompanies it. When people say the term "aura", it is not some mystical creation, but it is only the electromagnetic energy that surrounds all of us. With time and practice, people can learn to harness their individual electromagnetic field to heal the field of others. Just my two cents..

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by strawberryicee

You could also do yourself a favour and research "Healing Hands"

I have a done massage and one of the first things i learnt when on course was to drain your arms from above the elbow down to the finger tips, also shake your arms with them hanging down and as has been stated running water over your arms is very important!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I recall long conversations that worried me, from someone who was very caring and had profound ideas, yet was trying to share the concept of many who would say you would not assist a child, running down the road, chased by a knife wielding suspect, because this was their fate, in a sense, and you would be interferring as if it was wrong. WRONG? It goes the other way and very very much so! PERIOD.

If you knew their fate and this was it your interference would be wrong if as I said you had knowledge of the persons fate and adhered to this type of belief.

However if your perspective is of that from a more blinded view and could not see or know a persons fate then it would or seem wrong and extremely wrong to help a child running from a knife wielding maniac.

I find that this type of thinking by creating these types of scenarios are actually worse than those that perform these sick acts.

So many in this forum discuss the laws of attraction and how visualizing things can manifest a reality for us to experience, now place that concept on thinking thoughts like a child being abused or chased by a knife wielding maniac. Other ideas in this forum are humans a receivers and transmitters of thoughts, a good person might think about the scenario and send that idea into another s head that might be prone to actually performing such an act. I m just rambling but at the same time connecting many things many of us discuss and speculate on in these forums.

Many want to believe when positive comes their way its because prayers have been answered or the laws of attraction are at play but fail to see how this could work in a negative sense like I just pointed out.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Well we don't create anything that's already present within another body . You find it ,energentically ,and then move it .
When you get it close to the surface of the body ,you coax it to move out.
When patients have a big release ,the sigh or yawn . Like uncontrollable yawning too .

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I don't allow the kind of rules that go on here, the entire school is being taken down, for its to honor, and advance souls/spirits, and progress them, and whoever is running this from the midmanagement level is also being tested, and they answer to us. I don't give into anything that is not Love, and if the greatest being came down and told me something that would be the opposite of what any loving kind heart would do, I would give him/her the hero or zero lecture of their lives and tell them to repent, and turn their Love dial up high cause they need to go home too.

Mom/Dad, God/Family from Beyond this microscopic universe school are Love, I know in source who they are and have some kind of memories of it, and just about everything you read, all the religions, the mystery school beliefs, are so far off the mark on what Love is, and how Kind and Helpful, only wanting to heal people, only wanting them to learn in happiness, that all that information is bearing false witness against LOVE.

And anything that would not behave as I am describing would not be an advanced soul yet.

I'm a witness for this system, will be handing in huge reports. Don't have any reluctance to boss so called bigger guys watching over. They need to turn the dial up on their love.

They all answer to Mom too. I speak up for Mom and am from Mom's energy, or heading that way.

I don't mean the sun or earth either, but our real Mom and our real Dad, God, the Infinite Conscoiusness.

And if ever anyone has a doubt of what to do, how to treat someone, think of what the most loving, self sacrificing, caring, mother would do for a child in need. That is always the answer, always.
edit on 15-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Well we don't create anything that's already present within another body . You find it ,energentically ,and then move it .
When you get it close to the surface of the body ,you coax it to move out.
When patients have a big release ,the sigh or yawn . Like uncontrollable yawning too .

Its subtle energy you mean; allright, I havent been refined enough.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Hi, I just wanted to add that the author of "Hands of Light" has written as second book entitled "Light Emerging" which as far as i know is available as a download! Barbara Ann Brennan

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join