It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

check out this video. Pretty odd.. As usual. Should have stuck with i am the walrus... Goo goo cachoo!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

and at least seem to understand what our curiosity was.

Good for them. I was curious to understand them but the thread died. I care not of my reactions but their reactions.
edit on 19-7-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadybull

check out this video. Pretty odd.. As usual. Should have stuck with i am the walrus... Goo goo cachoo!

Nah...let me guess it is hypnotic music filled with jarring, bloody, disturbing mirrored imagery. I have already played this game...

Now the title is of interest...persistence of fear is this a play on Salvador Dali's Persistence of Memory?

And for some of us unfortunately disturbing images and music do create feelings of unease...this does not have to relate to fear. But feelings of confusion, possibly sadness (empathy to anything bleeding or injured) or even anger at seeing beings harmed or injured.

I have no Fear of this, as fear is a construct of anxiety of a future event one I cannot control. If these are subliminal then there is danger but I do not fear this, I avoid it.

For me the biggest feeling I get from them is Empathy...I rarely watch horror or violence because of this. Putting this imagery this in a video is telling me "Stay Out" this is not for you or to be shared with you. Not unlike creating encoded languages.
edit on 19-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

BY FAR MY FAVORITE VIDEO.

Oh i agree. I feel very little no no emotion to any of the other videos. But the landing on the 11th planet vid shows images of craft hovering over water. Mountains. there is a huge ship looking like it is about to enter earths atmosphere. I mean the last post about a visitor traveling to us and posts about oceans.. or water. This video just strikes me in a lotta little details. I'm weary that i cannot get much more outta it. But it is the most telling video as it relates to the final question of another being traveling to us
edit on 19-7-2013 by sadybull because: update

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

edit on 19-7-2013 by sadybull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
*waves to Direne, I see you there watching us.*

"They" are still reading, rest assured.

I don't consider the thread dead, just taking a breather. We keep clogging it with chat amongst ourselves. I get the feeling they just haven't seen the answer they want from their previous question......

I would say we should stay on topic, but finding what "on topic" means anymore is becoming harder and harder to distinguish.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by glowdog

Well the co-admin seems to have a MySpace page and another page called AydrylRecords and the music is very similar to the funky stuff in their videos. Also has twitter - everything protected. Know whats really funny - he/she has tweeted over a thousand times but has no followers?? and is only following one other person.

Those names on their site - the contributors - its not actually names but seems to be forgotten languages from what I could gather.

Theres a post on glogster from a girl Levi888 and in it all those names - the contributors - appear but as forgotten/lost languages.

The site was registered by a Karadne Nars - which also appears as forgotten language. Did they change their names to these forgotten languages.

Interesting. Well yeah... I'll keep digging

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If this thread dies. I'm back to lurking. This has to be the most significant finding i've seen here. I think we need to stay on topic of the last question asked. About visitors traveling to us. And how we perceive time compared to the visitors. What a concept. It doesn't matter how much math i know.

If they can get to us and us not to them. They are beyond us in a big way. I can believe that we are nowhere near as old as they maybe. These are the guys maybe all bibles were pointing to. All civilizations were looking up to. Anceint aliens theory is right. Except they are still visiting us in present time. Our god is a god of love. So if our visitors are hostile. Well obviously they are not our creators. ; )

So in two months now according to those guys predictions... We have a few months before a commander of their race sends another scout ship to maybe see what happened to there soldier?

Hey doodle and joseph. Keep digging with me... So the server is in california?
www.ip-adress.com...

Karadne is a total commie and this should give you some insight as to why....
forum.nationstates.net...
edit on 19-7-2013 by sadybull because: add

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sadybull

I only to get pop in and out for the next couple hours. No dig time. I'll be back later though.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Andryl is probably from Spain. Found a cv - well kinda - just says specializes in

Agriculture Archaeology
Telecom(munications) Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng
Botany Biology (-tech,-chem,micro-)
Aerospace / Aviation / Space Astronomy & Space
Anthropology Automation & Robotics

Has 9 years of translation experience

Not sure if this is the same Andryl

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JosephPalasky

sounds like she is some kind of astronaut...
a lot of different field to be specialized in

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Direne...

Let's put the ball back in your court. We never established if you were vampyr or not (I think you didn't believe?), but we did debate, if it were viable. I say yes, but not if they are left in a natural habitat or enclosed habitat as they will extinguish themselves. But what if they were traveling roving, feeding, leaving and resting to return later...

I don't think you or your group are...but...who do you want to communicate with...other than each other?

As the conversation turned you let us into only a small portion of what ForgottenLanguages is up to.

Studies in Demonology and in the study of Azrael, Lilith, Ashare and Noddian languages. I am going to say because these are languages of the gods, angels or what we would now call Aliens.

Studying languages of people with mental disorders (in one case you mentioned a Murderer...no wonder we are curious) or cognitive impairment...(how the mind processes shapes, and language in concurrent to the majority of people)

Then you mention Remote Viewing and of course all the stuff on leaving earth and The Mothership.

With the remote viewing you are trying to create language that is non-relativisitc communication although I still don't see the correlation of 24.04Hz (sorry not smart enough about sine waves) other then if you were submerged.

By the time you are called to leave your planet, you would have acquired the knowledge to travel at near the speed of light. In fact, if you don't, you are dead.

Emphasis on the "you are dead" part added by me.

Why? Sun explodes? When you say travel do you mean as a species in a ship or as individuals with our minds?

I wouldn't dismiss RV as a viable sounding technology. Actually, is the only one you have. Inside your brain.

Basically telepathy...

Without space separating beings, communication is not necessary.

Why 14 brilliant if not esoteric people working on a problem, why not more why not those not aligned to communications? Who might think diametrically to you? Why not crowd source it? Why the secrecy? Why the disturbing imagery? Do you enjoy bloodied beings? Do you have empathy? Do you believe something is coming?

Have you taken a vow...like...

Sisters of the Covenant. They do not exist anymore:

Was this all just a ruse?

This may be fruitless and may not be answered, but that is what I still question.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I don't want to divulge anymore of their personal info. Feels like I'm actually intruding on their privacy, which I am. And they've gone to great lengths to protect it.

Know what's really sad. Their little social experiment has gone to waste cause they just can't seem to hide. Even if we don't figure out who they are someone else will be intrigued by their site and probably also go to great lengths to discover who they are, equally as much as they've tried to hide their identities.

They're mystery is what makes them so appealing. Best they just be a little more social.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadybull

Hey doodle and joseph. Keep digging with me... So the server is in california?
www.ip-adress.com...

Their site is hosted by google I think. Which is why it is showing as being in California.

Originally posted by JosephPalasky

Andryl is probably from Spain.

I think you are right from what I have been able to find is that she is 33 and in Ananake, Madrid, Spain.

Not that that information is relevant.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HackedAlias

You can google a lot of those names listed on their sites and because the names are so unusual if they did use it for various aliases it'll be easy to trace cause there won't be as many hits on google as per say googling your own name.

Know whats the really great thing about their language software - passwords. Bet you won't be able to guess any of them haha

edit on 19-7-2013 by JosephPalasky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You can google a lot of those names listed on their sites and because the names are so unusual if they did use it for various aliases it'll be easy to trace cause there won't be as many hits on google as per say googling your own name.

Know whats the really great thing about their language software - passwords. Bet you won't be able to guess any of them haha

edit on 19-7-2013 by JosephPalasky because: (no reason given)

I just did a search for her full name, Ayndryl isn't an alias.

And passwords would probably be the easiest part of the software (if there were any - if anything there would be a key), if you have looked through what it can do and its output I don't know that just anyone could sit down and start translating (though I could be wrong). The sheer scope of what it can do seems beyond what any of us are giving it credit for.

Examples:

Chart output from NodeSpaces on Verbal Agression/Bullying:

The program can dissect things like Google's search algorithm's to search, isolate, identify, and detect search results using a built in thing called NodeSpaces2.1's proximity networks feature. Here is a search anyalysis of 3 terms, A = forgotten languages,B = languages, and C = forgotten after 160,000 different iterations:

Here is a shot of one of the plug-ins interfaces:

ETA:

Here are more things just to add to the scope of what it can do:

Comparing word Density:

Mapping text into 3D:

Node comparisons and reactions:

There's even a plug in called Belief Networks here is one of a few shots from that:

These are just a few of many things I found on the software, I'm not convinced that even if one of us were to get it it would be made for Windows or Mac OS or anything we could install it on, and if we could I don't know that it would be an easy task to figure it out.
edit on 19-7-2013 by HackedAlias because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2013 by HackedAlias because: Edit to add more information

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Best they just be a little more social.

I see and respect that but why didn't we just play along. What is so hard about managing our sensitivity when you should know the goal is about sharing knowledge

Hey, well done
. The software looks fun to play with and try out. I wonder how well it can be tested.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So a bunch of nut jobs made up a written code ( easy to do) and are calling it a language. I call hoax on this as a language because there is almost no information on it to be found. I can't find any legit histories for this " language" or the supposed people who spoke it. I say it's a made up code, adults playing games.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55

Best they just be a little more social.

I see and respect that but why didn't we just play along. What is so hard about managing our sensitivity when you should know the goal is about sharing knowledge

Hey, well done
. The software looks fun to play with and try out. I wonder how well it can be tested.

Thanks. I wanted to bring attention to one of the more intersting articles I've come across on their site that has to do with unexpected visitors and creating an invisibility cloak. Here's an excerpt from the article that is in English:

using the concepts of metamaterials and transformation optics, they theoretically designed an electromagnetic cloak, which would render a given volume ‘invisible’ to electromagnetic waves. Such a device required extreme values of magnetic permeability μ and electrical permittivity e

and here is a link to it, it is one of their longer entries I've seen:
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlan... guages.org/2012/12/the-semiotics-of-negative-index-of.html

edit on 19-7-2013 by HackedAlias because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I find the image of BULLYING and Toxicity in social groups HUGELY compelling.

I really hope this is not some sort of test to see if we are jerks online...lol (I really need to stop watching "What would you do"...)

I do think we have been aggressive with Direne and the subject matter presented on ForgottenLanguages...

BUT I do not think it has been from disrespect. Only fear of the unknown, different and esoteric. They have done little to dispel any myths about them and actually added to them. This could be a translation problem but like I said TRUST is earned.

Someone suggested to me that the disturbing images/videos might be a security precaution the Cerberus at the door if you will. I will reserve my opinion on that until we hear from them (if we do) again.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join