It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

That may prove rather embarrassing for me personally, to be honest.
Otherwise I would gladly comply.

Hell, I have gone to great lengths here already.
This is the first time in my entire ATS history that I have posted my first name.
And I think I have done it exactly three times here in this thread.

I will offer this as well. My last name is Moore.

ETA: Furthermore, that would equate to 22 emails of MOSTLY personal conversation.
No.

You have a point though. I said all lines of inquiry.
You point me to a specific email exchange you would like to read and I will email it to you.

With respect.

edit on 19-7-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
What did you do to get her flooded with emails? She made it seem so sincere that she was upset only to the fact that answering all the other emails distracted her time to chat with you. Damn she really knows how to make someone feel really bad. This is assuming she answered them all. And this is assuming she really would rather speak to you then 100's of other people.

And yeah they kinda did blame leaving ATS over you. So if someone knows how to play the guilt card on someone. It's her.

Now what makes me think she was going to divulge any findings publicly, when they have taken obviously alot of measures to keep this secretive? I think that if they wanted anything substantial public, people would know. Or at least know of it going on. This is one of the coolest things i have read about in a long time

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sadybull

I didn't do a damn thing to get her site flooded with emails.

That was the result of this thread itself. Started by Kantz. (I still maintain it is perhaps the best thing I have EVER participated in at ATS).

And yeah...she let me have it. Very gently.
You can perhaps see my trepidation in just willy nilly posting a bunch of emails.
22, her way.
22, my way.

No thanks.

ETA: Strike that.
23 my way. My apology went unanswered.

2ndETA: Why choose to post that to me out of the 100 or so emails she got?
I don't know. I was nice to her. I stroked her ego a LOT from the get-go. I was pleasant. Until I betrayed her and ruined our line of communication in this thread.

I am sure she is STILL talking to some other folks from this thread, though. She isn't DONE HERE. Meaning, she is still READING, but she isn't playing.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
She is learning from me now, I reckon.
As I said earlier in the thread... "Jason = psycho"

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Here is a snippet of the email correspondence in regards to what I said just a second ago about my first name.

(to paraphrase)

The first time I posted an email of my correspondence with Ayndryl here complete with my first name, she was gracious enough to apologize for having exposed me. (by gosh that is pleasantry number 2)
I sorta chuckled at this (she must be a busy woman indeed), because I had already PREVIOUSLY "exposed" myself by telling (please forgive me for not recalling the name right now, dude) the guy with the pool table avatar that I wish I had a shirt with the name "JASON" etched across the front of it.

As I told her, the meaning was two-fold.
1. it was an inside joke for anyone who has seen the movie we were referencing.
2. it was to let HER know that this is ME, if she she hadn't already figured it out. Which I had deduced she already had, but I wanted to make it explicit.

Crap like that is basically the entirety of our exchange.
I have a crush on her brain.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Oh good grief, people.
So I decide to go off the path of the linguistics here a little bit and get into the heart of what these people are telling me and nada?
Seriously?

A birdie tells me that there is intriguing info on the way...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by sadybull

I didn't do a damn thing to get her site flooded with emails.

That was the result of this thread itself. Started by Kantz. (I still maintain it is perhaps the best thing I have EVER participated in at ATS).

And yeah...she let me have it. Very gently.
You can perhaps see my trepidation in just willy nilly posting a bunch of emails.
22, her way.
22, my way.

No thanks.

ETA: Strike that.
23 my way. My apology went unanswered.

2ndETA: Why choose to post that to me out of the 100 or so emails she got?
I don't know. I was nice to her. I stroked her ego a LOT from the get-go. I was pleasant. Until I betrayed her and ruined our line of communication in this thread.

I am sure she is STILL talking to some other folks from this thread, though. She isn't DONE HERE. Meaning, she is still READING, but she isn't playing.

It's not any of my business but since this is posted publicly my opinion is you are getting too close to this, specifically Ayndryl.

I think we can all continue the discussion but accept that it is very possible nobody from FL will reply back here.
edit on 19-7-2013 by Reiken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Reiken

Does not mean they are not watching. There is sufficient information out there but apparently no one has the slightest idea of what is to be learned from this. as a matter of fact it is a bunch of ppl just posting whatever whim they have about anything without any real investigation. I think this thread is going into never land unless there is to be discussion about all the content that was put forth and what was to be learned but that becomes hard when another member says "oh well vampires this or telepathy that or aliens." this thread needs to move to the research forum so this madness can end and serious people about the information presented can be researched and posted so any kind of meaning can be extracted that is of course with the exception of those that believe things at face value. If I were you I would carefully read everything in this post and take some time doing it to explore the information because without it, it is only an opinion without insight.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
reply to post by Reiken

Does not mean they are not watching. There is sufficient information out there but apparently no one has the slightest idea of what is to be learned from this. as a matter of fact it is a bunch of ppl just posting whatever whim they have about anything without any real investigation. I think this thread is going into never land unless there is to be discussion about all the content that was put forth and what was to be learned but that becomes hard when another member says "oh well vampires this or telepathy that or aliens." this thread needs to move to the research forum so this madness can end and serious people about the information presented can be researched and posted so any kind of meaning can be extracted that is of course with the exception of those that believe things at face value. If I were you I would carefully read everything in this post and take some time doing it to explore the information because without it, it is only an opinion without insight.

What I meant by "getting too close" was it seems to me like some people may be compromising their analytical reasoning by becoming too attached emotionally, I could be wrong of course.

I have no doubt the people at FL are still reading, it's basic human curiosity.

I've felt I've done enough research to satisfy the questions I personally had, anything else I read is purely for leisure.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Reiken

Did you register because of this thread? I didn't ask you about what you asked another person, instead I was saying there is a lot more to this then the floating minds of the estoric. If you join because of this thread welcome to ATS it seems this thread has attracted quite a few new members!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
reply to post by Reiken

Did you register because of this thread? I didn't ask you about what you asked another person, instead I was saying there is a lot more to this then the floating minds of the estoric. If you join because of this thread welcome to ATS it seems this thread has attracted quite a few new members!

This is my first thread I've read on ATS, I stumbled across this website a few days ago or more and I've been reading this discussion from page 1 to now and it did make me register to post my thoughts on the matter.

I realize now that the way I think which is at most times very jumbled and erratic doesn't quite fit in with this thread, what I mean is it feels like this is meant for research with the initiated and not exactly an open discussion in the sense of picking out certain points and giving an opinion, please correct me if I'm wrong on that assumption.

Thank you for the welcome by the way
, I've enjoyed my time here so far.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Reiken

This is very jumbled sometimes one of the biggest problem with internet communication, no one is initiated they just register a email account and all is ok. this is a divided thread you will see similar patterns in other threads across these boards, I will say though the content in this one is incredible as to participation, I have been lurking ats since 06 and only got an account in 2010 and seen many threads develop this is one of those special ones ppl will remember for certain

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

This was a little more complicated than an Order versus Chaos scenario, it was in effect an aspect of Order using Chaos against another aspect of Order.

To return to my mythological paradigm of Enki employing the Gallu in order to recover the Mes tablets from Inanna, this is in effect a production brought to you by Enki and his Chosen People.

With their article on their desire to see the eradication of Indo-European pre-dominance they got caught with their pants down, there is only one ethnic group actively working toward that end, also their articles on the Language of Racism are something of a giveaway.

So anyone who thought cultural Marxism was bad think again, their current means of modus operandi will give them the means to conjure up any illusion and fear within the psyche they see fit, through induction of archetypal patterns of chaos at the subliminal level, and have you worshipping, fearing and believing whatever they see fit.

You cannot really engage in such activities without in actuality becoming those very same Demons and Vampires that the mythological paradigms make reference to, it will always go with the territory, however an individual might like to see themselves.

The one thing they have failed to factor in is that there is a certain Mes Tablet upon which it is written;

I WILL ALWAYS BE RIGHT!

That of course can only belong to Inanna.

reply to post by JayinAR

Time to come down Jay and walk away, thanks for all your and everyone elses help and tireless activities in helping to expose this group, they met ATS and came off second best, and yes they did set you up as the fall guy...we learn something everyday no?
edit on 19-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Just a heads up, forgottenbooks is back online again, as I imagined, it must have been some server issue. I personally see no link to the site and forgotten languages other than the name myself. But it is a really cool depository for anyone interested in free reading.

edit on 19-7-2013 by Jonjonj because: spelling

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
in the beginning when Jay offered to them to "steer the conversation" in this thread, assuming they were vampires or demons- Ayndril declined. but in the end Jay steered the whole thread just where they wanted. just when they dropped the big wtf-statements about ufo´s and "people from the Ocean" they used him as a reason to abandon this thread.
i´m just trying to recapitulate ... and sorry if i talk like you are not here Jay!

i´m unsure why you promptly offered your services like that... and later admit it here ? you kind of betrayed both sides no ?

edit on 19-7-2013 by glowdog because:spelling errors

edit on 19-7-2013 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
i guess FL calculated that confronting us here and seed some confusion pimped up with aliens and dreadful videos about demons would be the perfect test-lab for the application of their brainwashing program on a larger scale...like testing a product in an extreme environment.
who knows how much of this is already used in publicity and propaganda ? the very recommended movie "Branded" comes to my mind.

wonder what is our score in this little experiment.

sorry for the double post!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by glowdog

Yes nice day jobs they have there, how to induce anxiety and depression, feelings of social isolationism, feelings of paranoia and a belief in the paranormal, it's like setting up an assembly line to roll out zombie like emos and Goths lol

To be fair though ATS probably does benefit from their activities...

edit on 19-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
While I am thankful that Direne took the time out to talk to us, it just deepened the mysterious and confused us.

I always felt that this thread didn't follow the 'normal' investigative process it usually does. But where do we start? With a site in mumbojumbo? The Halliburton tie that was denied? The patent that exists, but doesn't in FLs eyes? The laundry list of odd ideals, practices, and thoughts? The brilliance? The free and 'public software' to translate it that no one seems to have?

How would one begin?

Logically in my own opinion we would start with the people, which is what I tried to do 25+ pages back, but never got far.

Aside from finding someone who is more resourceful at finding stuff out, I don't know what the next step will be.

And as for Jays 'playing both sides if the fields' he wasn't the only one, but he was certainly doing it to a higher degree. I let them 'have a couple of pages of 'peace' ' if you will when it was obvious my line of questions weren't wanted. I regret that now. And question why I even did it, as it is entirely outside of who I am. Had I continued, who knows, I might have been the reason for Direne leaving.

I do feel though that Jason's continued involvement in the thread says either one of a couple things.1. He's doing what he told FL he would do in an attempt to regain good standing with them. 2. He's doing the opposite and trying to steer us in a direction that allows us to figure out what they told him without him actually telling us. 3. He's genuinely 'perturbed' by what just happened and is grasping at his and our only chance for answers.

But in the end I don't think well ever know, without some major major digging.

**side note** after finally seeing the forgotten books website I agree, it likely has very little to do with it and just a coincidence. The only thing besides the books FL quotes being readily available there, the only similarity I can find is a mildly similar font, which by no means is of importance.
edit on 19-7-2013 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
reply to post by JayinAR

All lines of inquiry. I will assist in any way I can.

If you're going to post any email, I believe it should be all of them.

That could help.

And if you already posted one, why not post them all?

ragiusnotiel,
I couldn't agree more.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
When I went into the patent I opened both inventors names into two tabs. Dye just had the current patent, which I believe appeared in English twice and perhaps French the third. Nothing outside of the original patent.

When I opened Wagner however, I got a single similar hit to the aforementioned 'supposed owner' of the forgotten books website.

Alcohol in relation to activies.

Wagner
Forsythe

I post what I find, although I don't see how it fits. Just thought it was strange
I mean alcohol and board games require a patent nowadays?

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join