It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Brutality backfires--video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Police brutatlity seems to be geting out of hand. Here is proof that people are tired of it:

Don't know when, but a soccer match where a spectator runs onto the field and is subdued by 4 policemen, crowd attacks after unnecessary roughness.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
They do everything in their power to hide one fact from us.

There are more of us than them, we hold the true power, not them.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Already posted a few times - but Kudos for the sentiment

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thanks for posting op, should be used as a training video for what needs to happen on this planet!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

Too bad this doesn't happen in the United States A lot of Police here could use such a lesson...nice vid...enjoyed watching it....

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
OLD OLD video but yeah it was sweet to watch. I mean what kind of sicko beats a man while he's pinned down? That something Mexican Cartels do. They didn't seem to enjoy having the tables turned if only this was a more common occurrence. More so needed in the USA.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yes, this video is 2 years old and has been posted before.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This was already posted but the video in the original thread was removed and if you click on your video the uploader says his video is the original and he doesn't want others mirroring it. I'm sure if he actually has the right to claim this video as his own but the other threads video is down so... maybe.

Police goes brutal on a guy, crowd gets angry and beat the hell out of cops

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
OPINION: If this happened in the US, I bet each of those cops would start open firing on random people.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by introV

More cops would have swarmed the field.

It would have been called the (insert city name) Riots. TV crews would focus on the looters, and everyone would forget what started the "riot" to begin with.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by introV

More cops would have swarmed the field.

It would have been called the (insert city name) Riots. TV crews would focus on the looters, and everyone would forget what started the "riot" to begin with.

Touche. I think you just nailed it. Spot on sir, bravo!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
Police brutatlity seems to be geting out of hand. Here is proof that people are tired of it:

Don't know when, but a soccer match where a spectator runs onto the field and is subdued by 4 policemen, crowd attacks after unnecessary roughness.

About G..Damned time!!!!

Now if only we start seeing ALOT more of this type of behavior, the LEOs will remember their place, to "serve" the public, no accost, not beat, not humiliate, not "punish"..........

I hope I see quite a lot more of this every time 6 LEOs decide they should curb stomp 1 guy, when 6 of them can and should clearly just take him into custody.

Thanks OP for restoring my faith in humanity, there for a minute, I didn't think people would actually do the right thing, now I know better once again.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
In many countries Police and Government are hand in hand and seen as such. In the West, people grow up thinking "Police are your friends, and there to help." This awkward mentality of aiding someone while they violate your rights, treat you unequally or find means of arbitrarily prosecuting you, is kind of disturbing.

Maybe the first police forces really were there to protect people, to level the injustice, but it isn't that way at all. I just read a article on how speed traps usually have speed limits that cause accidents. In other words, studies from reputable universities have shown that 5mph OVER a posted speed limit actually causes less accidents, but the limits are designed to actually create unsafe conditions where people speed, and then are fined for revenue.

Something as minor as that, shows that the first and foremost interest isn't safety or protection. There are dozens of other examples, but I like that one. Because it's not lumping good officers in with bad, because of a few actions, it's showing the entire backwards operataion as a whole.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Now there is a case of instant karma. Notice how the tough guy with the night stick ran like a chicken leaving his buddies to take a beating. I'm sure he will not have many friends on the force after that.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

WTF ??? People have no idea what they just saw on that video . He was just hitting the guy for fun . They couldn't get under control and hit him . Cops do far worse then this all the time . This is nothing and yes if this happened in the states those cops would started shooting people . Which is why this wouldn't happen here .

top topics

join