It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigeria school massacre: 41 children killed, some burned alive

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

That would be the Arabs doing their best Pirate impersonation. lol. The Arabs were buying and selling "dark lasses" before the first European stepped foot onto that Continent.

At the behest of the Spaniards for colonies in the Carribean too. Notice the skin color of people in Haiti? They arent'natives. Lets not get started on African Americans either. How do you think they got there?

Gotta go.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

reply to post by intrptr

If anything, the Europeans have done pleasant things in the Dark Continent. Wasn't SA once a first world nation under European rule? Now look at it. Compare every thinkable statistic in SA under European rule compared to now, Under African rule. The number are appalling and the numbers don't lie.

Btw, Isn't it the Chinese that are 'Invading' Africa now? Chinese does not = European

If you call what China is doing invading, then I need to give you a pop quiz.
Don't worry, it's multiple choice.

Who was most likely to use this term in the following sense?
"Aye matey, let's be off to africa, pillage some rubies 'n swipe us some dark lasses."

A) A pirate

B) An English Ship Port worker in the 1700s

C) A drunken Englishman with missing teeth and a wooden leg

D) All of the above

That would be the Arabs doing their best Pirate impersonation. lol. The Arabs were buying and selling "dark lasses" before the first European stepped foot onto that Continent. Before the Arabs it was their own people, or peoples from other tribes.
Since the beginning of time, the Continent has been used to pick up slaves. It's a sad, sad truth.
edit on 7-7-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

So tell me when you figure these Europeans first got to Africa since when it took place seems to be some some kind of variable of guilt. Sure, Arabs had early intervention in Africa... but don't think Europeans were too far behind them. That is all easily BC stuff on both counts.

But in any case, that's not really what the Chinese are doing in modern times, now is it?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
notanaspie

what's your name mean?
i'm a fan of lexicography and your name is.....interesting.

what are the chinese doing in africa? i hadn't heard much about their activity, other than the acres of high rise apartments they built in the middle of nowhere

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

/sarcasm/ So hundreds of white people showed up onto a Continent of thousands of black people just took them and made them into slaves?

That's American History for you
/sarcasm over/

Disgustingly untrue, isn't it? Of course it is, it all falls into the agenda that Undo is speaking of. And you are thinking too deeply into it and it's convoluting your thought process.

The Chinese aren't improving their infrastructure, their education systems and they definitely aren't keeping crime rates down from what they are now.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

If anything, the Europeans have done pleasant things in the Dark Continent. Wasn't SA once a first world nation under European rule? Now look at it. Compare every thinkable statistic in SA under European rule compared to now, Under African rule. The number are appalling and the numbers don't lie.

Btw, Isn't it the Chinese that are 'Invading' Africa now? Chinese does not = European

Yes first world nation full of oppressed third world people, btw alot of African nation's economy is growing because of investments and trade not merely paternalistic hand outs called aid, while they do have to be careful in their dealings like other regions of the world they are not children all is not doom and gloom even in SA many who fled to places like England or Australia are flooding back, and even in Angola a nation that was mired down by conflict and mines are accepting economic refugees from their former colony Portugal in a weird turn of events Angola bailed out Portugal's banks and industries through investments and the reason why Portugal didn't go the way of Greece.

Angola and Portugal Role reversal

An ex-colony may be getting the better, in economic terms, of its old master

THE airport at Luanda, Angola's capital, is called “The Fourth of February” after the start of the nationalist uprising against Portugal, the old imperial power, in 1961. But that is not deterring the thousands of Portuguese flooding in every week. With Portugal's economy sickly, a stream of professionals has been heading south to the former colony. Portugal's foreign ministry says it registered 45,000 Portuguese citizens as resident in Angola in 2007-08. A year later the figure had jumped to 92,000. Not long ago, Angolans were fleeing a civil war, looking for a better life in Portugal
www.economist.com...

Not saying everything is all grits and gravy for they have a long way to go yet, but they are not static either. within my lifetime China was looked at as a basket case, now we owe those Commies money. hard to figure that one out.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

reply to post by NotAnAspie

/sarcasm/ So hundreds of white people showed up onto a Continent of thousands of black people just took them and made them into slaves?

That's American History for you
/sarcasm over/

Disgustingly untrue, isn't it? Of course it is, it all falls into the agenda that Undo is speaking of. And you are thinking too deeply into it and it's convoluting your thought process.

The Chinese aren't improving their infrastructure, their education systems and they definitely aren't keeping crime rates down from what they are now.

That is not answering my question but yes, it is fact that white people went to Africa and brought back black slaves and sold them around the world on their way back from dropping off white peasants in places they weren't from. In those days, that was a round trip. Drop off the white people, bring back loot and slaves.

Why do you think so many got dropped off around the tip of Africa as well as the fact that there are ports in Australia in places like "New south Wales" founded in the 1700s.

You can look at nautical maps and see the old navigation routes for the Kings boats.

It's historical fact. How can you really deny it?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Originally posted by GunzCoty
Funny how it's always the "Islamist"

First it was. The "Jews" run the governments!
Now it's. The "Islamist" kill everyone!
Next will be. The Christians "something"

What part of terrorism do you find so funny?

"Funny" how it's always the "Islamist" committing the majority of world's terrorism...

NOT funny how 95% of all suicide bombing attacks worldwide are carried out by Muslims.

NOT funny how more people are killed by Muslim's each YEAR than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.

NOT funny how 270 million people have been killed by Jihad since Islam began.

What IS funny is how Muslims refer to it as "The Religion of Peace"...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

NOT funny how 95% of all suicide bombing attacks worldwide are carried out by Muslims. NOT funny how more people are killed by Muslim's each YEAR than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. NOT funny how 270 million people have been killed by Jihad since Islam began.

Except for the suicide attacks of 95% which is not an unreasonable guesstimation where did you get the rest of your figures??

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by christoph
i wonder if people said this about white people as they sailed across oceans and killed off entire populations with diseased blankets.. claiming they were demons and god wanted them to cleanse the land! sounds familiar?

Nope, doesn't sound familiar.

That was centuries ago. White people, or really any people, today have nothing to do with that at all. It isn't even relevant. Which is interesting, considering here we have modern day slaughter of innocent children, and post after post I see people trying to deflect the blame from a poisoned ideology, the people who peddle it, and the religion that fosters it, with little tidbits of false moral equivalence arguments. It's as if some are simply so averse to facing the facts of our modern worldly problems that they seek to minimize it by blowing up situations from our past that we can do nothing about.

News flash. This is happening now. Today. We are responsible. Both for dealing with the reality of it and finding the various solutions to such a complex issue as Islamic extremism. Deflection and misguided attempts to 'pass the buck' are precisely the reason this issue has blown up to the point it has. We ignored it for decades going back to the Carter Admin, and we continue to try to hide our heads in the sand about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I'm not looking to pick a fight here, but all people's of the world are killing their own children - the western world kills them before they're born, and the third world kills them after they're born.

Seriously, what's wrong with our world?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

Originally posted by Spider879
Except for the suicide attacks of 95% which is not an unreasonable guesstimation where did you get the rest of your figures??

Perhaps a more pertinent question would be WHO came up with the phrase "Religion of Peace" and WHY?

If I said that an angel named Gabriel visited me and gave me those figures, would you believe it?

No?

So WHY do people believe that he visited Mohammed?

“I have fabricated things against God and imputed to Him words which He has not spoken. "
~ Mohammed, Tabari 6:111

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years ofthe Spanish Inquisition combined.
(source) en.wikipedia.org... The religion of genocide

Islam: 270 Million Bodies in 1400 Years

(source) Center for the Study of Political Islam

270 million more reasons to reject Islam...

edit on 7-7-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Originally posted by Happy1
Seriously, what's wrong with our world?

Are you sitting down?

FYI, most can't handle that kind of truth.

When you mention that a 'satanic cult' is behind it all that's where you lose MOST people.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! " Eustace Mullins

"In fact, I point out that all the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant." - Eustace Mullins

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

100% agree with you - it was more of a rhetorical question. Hopefully, it gets people to think and question their values.

Those that live in glass houses - shouldn't throw stones. It's all wrong. Look at yourselves, when you read horrifying stories such as these.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by borntowatch

So enlighten me, how long ago were the crusades?

How long ago was Luthers peasant revolt or Augustines conversion by sword witch trials or the wesborough southern baptist church.

I am not saying the soldier was a Christian, he was a westerner....obviously under stress and mentally fatigued.

He was pushed to far or to hard.

I think we should be careful how we react, nothing else

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Those poor kids and staff members... What do you say about such evil?...

I am at a loss for words...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Atrocities have been committed endlessly through time in the name of religion, all religions, no one is exempt. This is just the latest we know of. Acts like this are a stain on humanity, on all of us. It is horrendous. Inexcusable. There is apparently no sane limit for ignorance and hatred.

Evil people will use any excuse to murder and harm others. There are plenty of times in the history of mankind when non-religious people have murdered innocents as well.

I keep seeing this sort of claim being said/written by some people but you are ignoring, or forgetting the fact that evil people, even atheists, have used many excuses to commit the atrocities they have done, and do to this day...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
There is another sub-group lower than religion that has been the prime motivator in committing or instigating atrocities through the ages - Men.

Men have the primitive, violent urge to defend their 'own'. These urges are misplaced in modern societies and lead to the world as we know it. What feels like a group to men can be anything from family members to people from the same religion or continent.

The solution is to emasculate men, deprogramming their primitive mind. For example, by making them more worried about their eyebrows or six-pack than threats to their 'group'. Hmmmm sounds familiar...

Do other men on here get the primitive thoughts when they hear stories where others kill members of their 'group'? In this case the self identifying group would be 'non muslims'. Do any women get primitive 'revenge thoughts'?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Misbah

It's a great sin for a Muslim to child an innocent child.

36 stars for a Huh ?

There you go !

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Evil people will use any excuse to murder and harm others. There are plenty of times in the history of mankind when non-religious people have murdered innocents as well. I keep seeing this sort of claim being said/written by some people but you are ignoring, or forgetting the fact that evil people, even atheists, have used many excuses to commit the atrocities they have done, and do to this day...

You are of course correct. My purpose was to try and neutralize the kind of divisional bashing that takes place on these threads where one religion bashes another as being more heinous. Mankind with or without faith can be a brutal, cruel barbarian.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Militant Islamist extremists don't have a very good reputation in the emerging global society, imho, so they undermine their cause for a global Caliphate or whatever you want to call it. Evil loses, implodes in on itself while reason and human rights increases by the light of reason. Too bad it's necessary to go through this process but the evil of radical fundamentalist extremist Islam brings it on itself by it's own folly and utter barbarity.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join