It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigeria school massacre: 41 children killed, some burned alive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Very good information. In this CIA cult, there is also extremist islam, the brotherhood. And yes, they seem to be following dark wings, not God.

Egypt is demonstrating that the majority are sane, moderate, modern human beings and wish to not live under dictatorships.

The fire rituals seem to be continuing buried under the purposeful divisive religious card, yet the fanaticals, and extremists are all tools of the very same shadow government that runs all things in the world. Some call that the 3 sisters, ie. the Trilateral commmission, Bildenberg and Council of Foreign Relations.
edit on 6-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Re the Witches in Kenya

Christians don't kill children, It doesn't matter what religion they belong to, It's a great sin for a Christian to kill anyone. Please stop spreading false reports on Christianity, the incident may have occurred, but there is no reason at all to say that it was "Christians" who did it, because Christians don't do such stuff. It doesn't matter where a Christians lives, they don't kill children and it cannot be justified.

Spreading propaganda on Christianity is not going to help you.

Truly though we all know that is not true. From the crusades, the inquisition and Luthers peasant uprising, great atrocities have been done in the name of Christ and obviously still occur.
Sadly these actions are contrary to Christs message of peace love and forgiveness.
The point is, this is the world we live in, its the real world and we are all capable of these actions in extreme conditions...arnt we.
Lets hope not
Lets be for ever on guard we dont encourage similar atrocities by being ignorant, dismissive or so defined by our opinions we become those we despise.

I can see a time whren the western world retaliate against the Islamists.
abcnews.go.com...

God will judge them according to His law, better they were never born.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

So how many children and other innocent civilians did good American Christian soldiers and airmen immolate with napalm in Vietnam, and before that in WWII with incendiary bombs (the British used them too) and atomic bombs? Bet the Muslim militants are still playing catch up.

Yes, this attack in Nigeria was a senseless atrocity, but Muslims and Africans have NO monopoly on senseless, violent acts.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I agree with on most things except blaming it on some shadowy group playing the puppet masters of society.
We're the problem. It's us causing it, no one else.

We've turned ourselves into the villains of society.

I mean no one can deny there isn't a problem. Look at any western nation, they all have the same complaints when it comes to multiculturalism and racial issues.

Think we've actually succeeded in brainwashing ourselves when we wanted to rectify the mistakes of the past.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

there are parts of africa where the indigenous christians have a form of christianity that is mixed in with african tribal customs and dark ages fanaticism. they have killed/tortured their own on the premise that they are possessed by some evil spirit or what not.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

i think the point is, its not the people, our Chrisitians or Muslims, but the wolves in sheep clothing, the ritualists doing all sorts of stuff with CIA and Military coalitions AND with our banking, royalty, shadow governments stamp of approval and master planning signature.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
So I tried really REALLY hard to with hold all judgement on who is responsible for this disgusting act. Then I clicked on the link and read this:

a private nursery, primary and secondary school burnt by the Islamist group Boko Haram

It really is difficult to with hold all judgments and then read something like that, proving once again, that if there is death associated with a third world country, who's behind it? an Islamist group.

Personally I think the world should make Islam illegal. Cut it off completely and be done with it. islam does not produce Enlightened Saints and Spiritual masters .....it breeds fundamentalism and terrorism.... that's why I would never want anything to do with it...... it's an old dead horse

The only reason most Arab countries are islamic, is because they have to be by force. Or else you get killed eventually if you are anything else. It was basically an Identity for the Arabs. This system does not work in a modern multi-cultural world

I do not agree with you. The Sufi seem to be a very nice viewpoint and are not as judging as the rest of the Islam views and I would probably have a lot of fun with them. When it comes to the Salafist fundamentalism then I think I would agree with you, but I have to agree that they do have a point when they are critizing the western money system that is also insane. All troubles with Islam seem to come from this Salafist viewpoint that is exported from for instance Saudi Arabia. You will always know who a person works for by the fruit of what they do. These people are from my view dualistic ego demonic unevolved ones and they will not get in within the gates since they are serving dark energies however much they say Allah. They are truelly satanists and will be rejected on karma grounds and sent back until they have evolved finished. And one day they will shine like all souls finally do.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by johncarter

So how many children and other innocent civilians did good American Christian soldiers and airmen immolate with napalm in Vietnam, and before that in WWII with incendiary bombs (the British used them too) and atomic bombs? Bet the Muslim militants are still playing catch up.

Yes, this attack in Nigeria was a senseless atrocity, but Muslims and Africans have NO monopoly on senseless, violent acts.

muslims please observe this guy's commentary. the usa is not a christian nation. it's a melting pot. it was founded by deists, atheists, occultists, pagans, jews and christians but that was over 200 years ago. no matter what the usa does, people such as the guy i'm quoting here, will blame it on christians. this is the plan. every time you see someone attacking christians, jews or muslims, it's for the purpose of removing religion from the planet. they think they will be spared the slaughter because they have no religion, when everyone knows that even skin color is playing into it now, and nationality as well. in his efforts to not have to share the planet with people he disagrees with on the subject of god or no god, he's willing to toss out an entire nation of people and blame it all on christians. this is also your fate if you stay in europe.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
God what a bunch of haters on this thread. Report a murder, throw in the word Islam and out they come from under their rocks, foaming hate.

?What do you think the appropriate answer should be? love and forgive?

People who hide behind the cloak of religion and murder children are just murderers. Thats their disguise and promoted in the media to get us to hate them in general even more. As well as Main Stream ATS, it seems.

?So a groupe of murderes just gathered? they had no motive other than the love of killing? i would love to be a fly on the wall in the bar where they met to plan this.

Shame on this thread and all the people that think that Islam or any religion has anything to do with the atrocities occurring in so many places around the globe.

? If its done in the name of some religion, then it must have something to do with it. clearly these ideeas dont come from a book about gardening. it may not fit your way to whatever holy book but its clearly theirs,
And in the end if you dont stand up for what you belive they will with weapons, and you will loose and your
understanding of that book will become irellevant.

Just because someone shouts God is great when they discharge a weapon you are fooled into thinking they are representative of their culture at large.

!!They may not be. but again they use weapons to proove their point. and when you are killed off, their way of seeing things prevail.!!

That easy, huh? Either that, or you are part of the misinformation.

?What misinformation exactly?

See thru the veil.

!No thats another of your big problems veils.
I guess your upbringing and religion makes it hard to keep the dick in the pants when seeing a woman without it.
What greate show of restraint.

P.s. im aware of my spelling mistakes. so just forget using it as a cheap comeback, when you run out of arguments like so many others do here.

edit on 6-7-2013 by Curious69 because: Got to fast.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by TheMagus
reply to post by Murgatroid

what a tag team we're making

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JosephPalasky
reply to post by undo

I agree with on most things except blaming it on some shadowy group playing the puppet masters of society.
We're the problem. It's us causing it, no one else.

We've turned ourselves into the villains of society.

I mean no one can deny there isn't a problem. Look at any western nation, they all have the same complaints when it comes to multiculturalism and racial issues.

Think we've actually succeeded in brainwashing ourselves when we wanted to rectify the mistakes of the past.

there's no other explanation. why is it every western nation has now encouraged the influx of extremist groups from muslim nations and punished their own indigenous populations for complaining about things like rapes based on extremist creedos? is it because the leaders all suddenly became muslims? nottachance. is it because they are trying to spread multiculturalism at the expense of their own people? nottachance. it's an agenda, which has as its final solution, the depopulation of large swaths of europeans and particularly muslims. i don't think there are very many christians left in europe, so extremist muslims will be providing the fuel for genocide on a massive scale amongst people who have long since given up religion of any kind. likely this will then be blamed on christians.

edit on 6-7-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

From a 50,000 foot vantage point, consider the worlds current population and dwindling accessible resources? If you controlled the money, were in a financial position to fund the superpowers....would you feel like you had an investment to protect? I mean, you have the resources to command ever increasing control, and you have the resources to weather any global storm. Would you not feel like you had a duty to "manage the Earth"?

There is a level of ego that comes with great wealth. I know a multi billionaire. I get along with him just fine, but he is not a nice guy. Not by his brothers account, either. He is generally considered to be a real SOB. He didn't grow up that way. As a kid he was relatively shy and pretty friendly. But now....he isn't the same anymore.

Generally speaking, there is an inversely proportional relation between financial wealth and mental health.

So consider: if you were such a person, able to fund a super power nation....what would you do about the current population issue?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

given:

dwindling resources.
religions you disagree with.
political systems you disagree with.
and some crazy notion that you have the moral and ethical responsibility to make the planet resemble your preferences, by force if necessary or by subterfuge if force is not an option?

big guy in the sky, help us all.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

that about sums it up.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Atrocity is the tactic of intelligence, not unbridled evil. It is a purposeful and very deliberate aspect of ethnic and religious cleansing. Race and religion are just two of the many human fault lines along which hate is focussed and by which acts of extreme violence are perpetrated in order to instil great fear and humiliation in the victims of your hate.

Bear in mind, that if God (whatever you take that to be) is omniscient and omnipotent, has been an equal witness to every single act of atrocity committed on this planet by man upon his fellow man, and yet, God has never intervened, certainly not in the extreme violence the OP's post outlines. Why has God never intervened? The answer is quite simple...God (any god) is a figment of human imagination and doesn't, and has never existed.

There is no difference between burning down a building with people inside and the bombing of a building with people inside from 30,000 feet. Both acts declare an indifference to the victims arising out of the perpetrator's belief system and purpose of his actions. Human beings deliver violence upon other human beings through belief systems and rationales with purposeful consequence. There is always an agenda behind the violence, and thus acts of atrocity are a means to an end. The cycle of violence is revengeful, 'an eye for an eye, and tooth for a tooth'. Families and friends of the victims want righteous retribution upon the perpetrator, and thus contribute to the cycle. The world is full of eddies of violence, fanned by the winds of hate and indifference, and warped rationales.

No nation, no peoples, are free of blame of acts of atrocity.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No nation, no peoples, are free of blame of acts of atrocity.

Actually no first world nation. There are plenty of poor countries that have never bombed public places, etc etc etc.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Islam was born of war, created by genocide and spread with the sword.
Nothing has changed in 1100 years, has it?
And yes, it's a very peaceful religion so long as we all follow the correct version of it.
And no, it isn't the only religion spread through violence.
So far as i'm concerned any God that wants you to kill children is no God at all but a psychotic's excuse to perpetrate the worst kind of evil - slaughtering the innocent.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

So enlighten me, how long ago were the crusades?

reply to post by MrInquisitive

You going to give up some evidence that the troops in Vietnam were Christian and were doing the work of Christianity? I will wait......

You folk are reaching on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join