It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Egypt - Know the truth and think for yourselves

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have a question for you, which has really been bugging me.

Where do you guys get those high end green lasers? Really....

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

This is a great question the answer rests with another question How did the Brotherhood start ? Ok another question Why is the US leveraging the aid to return Morsy ? and another question why did Netenyaho suddenly announce today that Egypt should return Morsy as a legitimate president?

The Ultimate question why is the US still giving aid out of the poor US citizens tax payers ?

Forget religion, we live in an age where deception/perception are huge key players in modern day politics, it was always about the money and it will always about the hunger for power

So going back to your question about how is this cock blocking the US and Israel...

The Arab spring (in my humble opinion) is Operation Change the campaign that everyone got sucked into calling for peace and prosperity and better health and safety for the US through "taking control of the oil fields as the arabs control the rise and fall of the US dollar through them.

Zionists want Sinai and a piece of the oil cake as well why not inject Islamists all over the place "democratically US style"

Look at the past incidents

Iraq - divided with US presence
Afghanistan - Divided with US presence
Libya - you know how the story goes

Surely the NATO MI6 CIA will stooge these invasions using some rebels but think about this why would the US be keen on having an "Islamic" president with a neighboring Israel !!

What part of this plan ensures safety in the region

I always tell my self to think again but again i could be wrong

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

I know!!! I guess the Chinese supplier made a fortune, not to mention the projected laser sentences on the building

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
I have a question for you, which has really been bugging me.

Where do you guys get those high end green lasers? Really....

asia

the military use green lasers instead of red or blue

so they are hard to find here... but there...lol, also they are illegally powerful for commercial use
they would blind you in a sec

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I think they tried to integrate it into the Rothschild family but couldn't i would say Egypt is too premature to adopt a credit system but they did enslave the country through these loans

Fitch just degraded Egypt to B- didn't look for sources yet but could be true though to impose some sanctions on projected delayed payments.

A lot happening though we will see what the time brings

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
WATCH AL JAZEERA NOW... 1O PM

Nasr city vs Tahrir square

morsi supporters are triple the amount

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by mem0r1es

Thank you the information, but would you explain to me why Israel would want to "Islamize" the region so they can launch their attack ?

What happens at the end of time, the great final battle of Armageddon, or Ragnarok, as the Odinists believe:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Politics.

The OP is political, plain and simple and if we (as Americans) choose to take up sides, it has nothing to do with right or wrong.

It's politics.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mem0r1es
Hi Everyone

I am proud to have my first post on ATS, I am a long standing follower of ATS and today I decided to have my first thread which surprisingly is only available in Introduction section.

I am going to start with a provocative statement so I will forgive any disagreements.

There was no Military Coupe... There was a plan to dismantle all of the Arab region long time ago, a lot of people know this and I will just enforce the message by telling you how we overthrew the "US" democratically elected president in Egypt hence destorying Israel and Obama's Operation Change in the MEA region.

1- Shafik did win by votes but the US pressured the Army back then to go for their puppet
2- The Army did know the facts and saw this coming as Israel wants to "Islamize" the region so they can launch their attack
3- What they didn't see coming was a 90 Million Population of smart people who knew that this is not what they wanted and knew now how they can get it.
4- If you want reality watch the local media and not the International made in Hollywood 9/11 directed films.

Surely now the Mossad and Hamas are upset we ruined their plans as both of them want to go to war but Egypt is their long standing pimple.

I just wanted to say the people are so happy and by people I mean you average young Egyptian, Old truck driver, Taxi owner, Lady washer, School student, Christian, Muslim whatever you wanna call it.

I feel something will happen as the Republicans are pushing to draw the aid "slavery tool" away from Egypt, and we might see a NATO stooged by Islamist led invasion soon, but I know that it's inevitable.

Remember my words and I just wanted to say that this is the BEST community ever and you all are the spark that will ignite the fuel when it spills and it will.

Well done friend. Honesty and Decency will win through, and Real and Natural
Justice will prevail.
Good to see other nationalities realising that 9/11 was a hollywood made for tv movie.

We are no longer people (the legalese term given to us rendering us incompetent ficticious entities)
We are flesh and blood Men and Women and Children. Our lives have value.
We won't stand for anything less now than Truth. and Nothing But!

Fight! Fight! Fight!
edit on 5-7-2013 by TopsyTurvyOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
While my country is currently conduct unbecoming a nation,I hope you know as real Americans we want you to peacefully coexist with us whom ever you want to be.Politics have to be a creation of evil for what that science has done,and money too I suppose.
I am curious however what you define as a "Hippy" as they are who are running things in my country now. Progressive activists without any leadership or apparently ANY effective planning skills,who are epicly hopliphobic and so confused at how the real world works so often to counter their acts.

Egypt is an old civilization the west needs your grounding ,liturature and art,we just have to get around these diabolical plans of "theirs"

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

Just stopped by to say welcome and glad you joined us.
Here's your hat
and enjoy your stay then.
-nat

is that his hat that is sat on a mat then nat?
is there a cat under the hat nat? or a tin-foil rat and a fat bat having a spat,
going at it tit-for-tat?

me oh my, fancy that!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have been sitting on the fence with what has been happening in Eygpt as of late. But im pretty sure this is a set back for Obamas grand plan. Syria is not going to plan anymore. They are running out of rebel fighters. It bit off topic here, but I had a feeling that the reason the US wants to talk peace with the Taliban as of late and set up a taliban headquaters in Qatar is to bring in some Hardened Taliban fighters into Syria. Just a feeling.

But welcome to ATS bro, keep us updated

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
They are running out of rebel fighters. It bit off topic here, but I had a feeling that the reason the US wants to talk peace with the Taliban as of late and set up a taliban headquaters in Qatar is to bring in some Hardened Taliban fighters into Syria. Just a feeling.

But welcome to ATS bro, keep us updated

Well we did train and equip them to fight the Russians...

Since they did a bang up job then, why not?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I just realized they moved your intro thread into the middle east issues section,
cool, I gave you a star for your first post

Can't normally do that.
Any chance of getting some photos of protests or some of the stuff going on there?

edit on 5-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think this whole Egypt thing is designed to enable Israel to take over Sinai again. And Sinai actually has been declared as a front on the "war on terror" by the Egyptian military, and they announced a state of emergency over there.
I very much doubt that this whole thing will result in a civil war, since you have most of the Egyptian population, the Military of over 400k personnel and of course the police on one side. And on the other side you have a bunch of terrorists leading a misguided flock of sheep.
My prediction is that there will be some terrorist attacks across the country that will gradually be concentrated in Sinai, which will result in the fall of Sinai in the hands of terrorists which again like i have previously mentioned, will enable Israel to take over.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by deanx

Totally agree but maybe it willbe more complicated as Russia and China wont just watch its more complicated than we think

also whats driving Obamas administration insane is that when we declare sinai as a red zone suez canal stops hence rising oil prices

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

wow i should thank ATS heres a link to a live chan on utube don't know if this is allowed guidance would be useful

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Nice to see one country takeing out the trash

When you are done fancy comeing to liberate us in the west?
Though try not to liberate us USA style

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Adding some IMF info;

The 'Timing' is suspicious .....

Newly-appointed planning minister Amr Darrag tells state news agency MENA that Egypt will sign long-awaited $4.8 billion IMF loan deal by end of June......

Egypt to sign $4.8 bn IMF loan by month's end: Planning minister

and;
Egypt opposition urges rejection of IMF loan ..... Critics say loan terms, including removal of subsidies from key commodities, would hit the poor hardest

ah bollocks anyway! here is the rub!

sold down the river for a song!

we have been played again!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

So, this 'US' democratically elected president, Morsi, is this same guy that questions the official US 911 story?

Egypt’s likely next president has long called for the U.S. to hold a “scientific conference” to determine the real culprits of the Sept. 11 attacks, having cast doubt on al Qaeda’s role in 9/11 for years.

“The U.S. administration has never presented any evidences on the identity of those who committed that incident,” longtime Muslim Brotherhood leader Mohamed Morsi is quoted as saying in a 2007 posting on Ikhwanweb, the Islamist group’s official English website.

“The Muslim Brotherhood and others demanded a transparent trial with clear evidence and to have court rulings,” he said after the sixth anniversary of the attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people. “We confirm that this isn’t a defense to those who committed these actions, but we only seek the truth.”

www.washingtontimes.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join