It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julia Gillard or Kevin Rudd, who will lead party - 26/6/2013

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimordialocker
reply to post by akushla99

Gillard clearly had one good attribute, that she was the first woman Prime Minister..

Apprently she thinks all her tenure was about was making a point of breaking the glass ceiling for her pro feminist agenda.
The alp has a progressive side alright its the side of their party which which has a "new left" rainbow agenda and not much to do with traditional labour values.
I can see her coming back in politics maybe in some pro womens party not just for left wing women either. I see her as an ultra femo witch, so ding dong the wicked witch is dead good news i say. Australia has been pussy whipped by her for long enough.I dont think the alp was the right party for her agenda.Good to see the the last of pin head garrett as well.

edit on 28-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

It was an opportunity she had to take. She will be remembered as the first female Prime Minister, first and foremost...this isn't a bad thing...and she couldn't be that much of an 'ultra femo witch' to have chosen the 'company' of men, partner included...

Traditional Labour Values...values need to be sculpted, honed, reshaped to suit circumstances...local and global...otherwise it becomes dogma...

Oh no! Not Peter Garret!...it's always amused me how this man (who I grew up with musically) could...remove the power he had inherent in the form of communication he ended up in (MidOil)...and make it near impossible for him to be beleivable...was he always like this?

Great talking with you

Å99

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
She will be remembered as the first female Prime Minister,

Actually she will be remembered for being a failure as a PM, knifing Rudd in the back, then being so bad being PM she was knifed in the back by a recycled Rudd. It also shows how lacking in leadership labor actually is.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Actually she will be remembered for being a failure as a PM, knifing Rudd in the back, then being so bad being PM she was knifed in the back by a recycled Rudd. It also shows how lacking in leadership labor actually is.

'Actually', yes, many who never liked her, will remember her, as you say...but, already there are those who have forgotten the knifing event, even...I have no ken with Rudd or Gillard...but I would be confirmed in my suspicion of the voting Australian as imbecilic, if Abbot was to attain the position...this man is an unmitigated joke...

Within 'teams', leaders are not always liked...this much is apparent on the stage of politics...but there is much to be said for lifting 'aspiration' thinking in the general public...Rudd has proved that he is capable of stopping short term PM switching by remaining popular (even when not in the race)...and as I have said earlier in the post...watch the polls, and the 'impossible' happen...

Å99

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Yeah, no leadership. Managed to hold a minority government togeher even with the relentless negativity poured on her by Abbott and his band of snarky followers. Have a quick look at what your almighty potential leader is running his campaign on.

"We'll turn the boats back!" ..........

oh wait a minute, that was shown to be a furfy so he changed it to

"we'll turn the boats back , when safe"

OK deep call, but what about this, he tows a boat back to Indonesian waters but and here's the big BUT

what happens when the indo's won't accept it back???? .

What a load of complete and utter croc.

He has a "policy" that is nothing more than smoke mirrors and fanfare

And what about his amazing plans for the north of Australia? "Let's build industry in northern Australia". Now there's an amazing new idea.

Oh, wait a minute, the existing miniser for infrastructure has already had meetings and has been putting in place new northern infrastructure, I guess that's a dud plan as well. All show, no go

Your illustrious potential future leader will squeeze the little guy and gloat on how "great Australians have it".

I've been down that road before and I definitely don't want to go down it again. 14 yeas ago, I "chose" to stop chasing the almighty dollar and put all of my efforts in looking after my seriously injured wife. I believe I have paid my fair share of tax to this fantastic country and then some, but how was I supported while bringing my wife back from the brink? Bloody Howard and his maggot ministry bled us for everything we had. All I wanted was a fair go and a break to nurse my lady back to health. He still just took and took and took.

I hope with all of my heart that Abbott and his cronies end up getting their just deserts. imo, they deserve to receive all he negativity that they have so systematically dished out over the past few years. He is an amazing opposition leader. No, I take that back, He is an amazing destabilizer, a destroyer of governments. But even there he met his match, and although JG ended up bowing out, it wasn't before steering a minority govt to its full term.

I now hope Abbott the destroyer implodes. It's what he deserves imo

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe
I hope with all of my heart that Abbott and his cronies end up getting their just deserts.

He certainly will, after the next election he will be PM, as Australia chucks the incompetent labor government, led by a PM that his party even hates out where they belong.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

It was an opportunity she had to take. She will be remembered as the first female Prime Minister, first and foremost...this isn't a bad thing...and she couldn't be that much of an 'ultra femo witch' to have chosen the 'company' of men, partner included...

Having women as leaders in business and government & now even as combat infantry in the army as hasnt proven anything other than to make women butch and desensitize them to the nasty side uncivil side of life.
They are suppose to be the fairer sex that was created by nature/god whatever you wish believe, to have the maternal nature. Its a known illuminati agenda to create misandry which is pretty much the point we have reached in post modern society this is done because it further encourages homosexuality.
Recommend some of Henry Makows articles henrymakow.com... if your at all interested if not dont say i havent tried to show you evidence.

Traditional Labour Values...values need to be sculpted, honed, reshaped to suit circumstances...local and global...otherwise it becomes dogma...

Stated like a true believer in Globalism you do realise most folks on conspiracy forums dead set against your type of anti traditions attitude. BTW Illuminati values like yours simply new dogma to replace the old kind of like a Republic replacing a Monarchy. I dont buy any of your bull# thats why i am here!.

edit on 30-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

nice cherry picking brucey boy. What about a rebuttal of the policy points I raised? ah, there is NO rebuttal because you can't! He has no real answer to the Indo not letting the boats back there, he knows he is behind the 8 ball re the north of Australia development, he knows his idea of an NBN scheme is really an NBN scam, he knows the education reforms are definitely needed, he knows his stand on climate change is 1950's or before, the knows the NDI scheme is a much overdue concept and it has been implemented by the ALP, he knows that his, imo, clown mate in Qld has sleezed into power and has now stripped jobs at will, closed schools, organised for dredging along the coast putting the GBR in danger and that his DNA is of the same ilk.

He is a destroyer of legitimate governments (well he tried anyway, he is mr negativity 2011, 2012, 2013 and beyond, imo he won' be able to muster the posiive needed to be PM, he is campaigning on hollow slogans and spurious arguments, he has a team of would be if they could be's. Heck, look at his choices. Mirrabella, Bishop mark 2 (remember Bronny Bishop? ) Corman from WA, blubbering stuttering national party members, Barny Joyce (imo, outlandish one day, crazy the next), and the loud mouth woman who spewed forth verbal garbage in a heated rage re JG (senate member I think but can't be sure, I was too busy splitting my sides laughing at her spluttering form) and the list goes on.

You know, if poor Joe Hockey and Mal Turnbull were paired up and had some say,then maybe, just maybe, the LNP might gain some sort of respect, but besides those two, wow, what a lot of gasbag, no hopers there are.

Even your illustrious LNP leader has openly admitted that we can't believe in what he says.

Where are the policies Bruce? You know, policies the things that are supposed to be shown befor the election?

But keep your hollow rhetoric going, 2 days ago, 52/48, 1 day ago 51/49, just a little bit more of the bumbling and stumbling and hopefully, the rest of the people will wake up to Abbot's lies, deceit and destructive agenda. ALP build Australia, LNP bring it down again for the average Joe and line the pockets of their rich mates

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

What about a rebuttal of the policy points I raised?

Just labor party nonsense, all they can do is AbbottAbbottAbbottAbbott as they know they will lose the next election, the current PM is just a dud, labor are just rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.

Rudd is a PM who was hated so much by his own party he was knifed in the back and chucked out, but labor belatedly realised poor Julia was even worse. I wonder how long before she is arrected by the police for the illegal union slush fund she helped set up? But as labor are so deficient in leaders they had to get Rudd back.

As to the illegals coming by boat - you ignore the fact that under the liberals they had been stopped, but Rudd removed a very good working policy and stuffed things right up. Rudd is the people smugglers best friend.

Abbott Derangement Syndrome is strong in some people.
edit on 30-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Your refusal or inability to counter the policy points is proof positive that your candidate is sadly lacking when it comes to substance. Your reply is just the same old same old that the LNP have been throwing for the past many years. All show, no go.

ALP = constructive policies for all Australians,
LNP = destructive propaganda fhat only serves to bring a government (and since you expect them to run Australia) and even a country down.

ALP strength

over 500 pieces of legislation passed while having to fend off constant negativity
close to 1 million jobs created
ndis finally put in place
nbn established
education improvements put in place

LNP srength

(sound of crickets chirping)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Except for the carbon tax Julia lied about, 4 dead due to their pink batt scheme, millions rorted away due to the BER, where is Fuel Watch? and Grocery Watch? Their mining tax was a failure, their inability to manage the budget, they constantly lied about the surplus, except for their open border policy for illegals.... etc etc.

Also what is funny is this thread is about poor Julia and Krudd, but the ALP must have told their members to rant AbbottAbbottAbbottAbbott in as many places they can!

Abbot Derangement Syndrome is strong here in some.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Except for the carbon tax Julia lied about, 4 dead due to their pink batt scheme, millions rorted away due to the BER, where is Fuel Watch? and Grocery Watch? Their mining tax was a failure, their inability to manage the budget, they constantly lied about the surplus, except for their open border policy for illegals.... etc etc.

Abbot Derangement Syndrome is strong.

That's not more negativity is it Bruce?
People are waking up to the fact that there was a minority government so naturally changes had to be made
Nobody ever mentions that the pink batt tragedy was due to an employer (or more) being greedy and cutting corners. I wonder what side of the political fence that the business owner would be on? hmmm an interesting thought. (it would be a facinating point to debate except for the fact that people died) I guess the business owner didn't take that into account
BER???
Fuel watch and grocery watch were concepts that had to be attempted that way because no government can simply walk in and dictate prices.
Again, big business manipulated the system by writing off capital to negate any carbon tax (yes, legit but shows their manipulative ways) ie the ways of the LNP and their business buddies.
Inability to manage the budget ? OK I guess AAA rating from all three of the world agencies is nothing hey?
And what about the latest from the libs in Qld. They are upping rates (rural fire service going from $30 to $120 but the rural fire services are getting NONE of it) under the excuse that "there have been disasters so they need money" but it was shown that they still have over 2 billion (with a B ) dollars left in the kitty that was supplied by the federal govt. Now how sleezy can they get.

so, to now, we have
ALP policies on show, LNP one liners and slogans as a comparison
ALP a constructive vision for the country, LNP a destructive agenda for all of the good work that has been done
ALP a positive outlook for the future LNP wall to wall floor to ceiling negativity (as your posts show)

52/48.......................51/49

preferred PM = Rudd by the proverbial mile

keep it coming bruce (aka mr negative's side kick)

One last thought, it always amuses me how the LNP always cry about how the ALP occasionally co operate with the greens but that the Libs sleep with the Nats ALL of the time.

edit on 30-6-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: sp

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Well, that is all labor have produced! We know you have been told not to talk about it.

I wonder if the Australian Defence Forces have ordered extra hair dryers in for Krudd?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Well, that is all labor have produced! We know you have been told not to talk about it.

I wonder if the Australian Defence Forces have ordered extra hair dryers in for Krudd?

After the last 3 years of relentless negativity by Abbott and his cronies, you now want to claim "victim staus"?

Give it a break.

There's nothing worse than bullyboy (and that is all that Abbott and his cronies are) having a cry when he is shown in all of his bully colours for what he really is. Now is that you with all of your nasty comments or just Abbott with his mysogenistic and negative ways?

What do you want to be called? pot or kettle? You ARE familiar with the saying "the pot calling the kettle black" aren't you?

And again, you cherry pick. There used to be an ad (insurance I think) on TV showing a bloke and his wife walking around a back yard and she had a towel over her heard saying "charter boat, what charter boat"
I see your posts in that light

"LNP policies, what LNP policies?"

so if you don't have any rebuttal re the policies then just fade away and live in your fantacy world of the LNP actually wanting to help people

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

There's nothing worse than bullyboy

You are of course talking about Krudd
www.couriermail.com.au...

Attacking RAAF cabin attendants who cannot fight back...

news.smh.com.au...

Even MP's from his own party know he is just a bully!

You still have not even realised this thread is about Krudd and poor Juliar, not Abbott!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Having women as leaders in business and government & now even as combat infantry in the army as hasnt proven anything other than to make women butch and desensitize them to the nasty side uncivil side of life.
They are suppose to be the fairer sex that was created by nature/god whatever you wish believe, to have the maternal nature. Its a known illuminati agenda to create misandry which is pretty much the point we have reached in post modern society this is done because it further encourages homosexuality.
Recommend some of Henry Makows articles henrymakow.com... if your at all interested if not dont say i havent tried to show you evidence.

Stated like a true believer in Globalism you do realise most folks on conspiracy forums dead set against your type of anti traditions attitude. BTW Illuminati values like yours simply new dogma to replace the old kind of like a Republic replacing a Monarchy. I dont buy any of your bull# thats why i am here!.

I don't know what the hell that was all about...illuminati, homosexuality, globalist, anti-traditions attitude...you've just paperfolded what I just said in direct response to your claim of what she will be remembered for...I answered it politely and without any sort of personal attack...and gotten this tripe, as a response?!

You get NO neopolitan icecream tonite! Go to bed!

Å99

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I don't know what the hell that was all about...illuminati, homosexuality, globalist, anti-traditions attitude...you've just paperfolded what I just said in direct response to your claim of what she will be remembered for...I answered it politely and without any sort of personal attack...and gotten this tripe, as a response?!

You dont know what any of these important issues are about and you post on conspiracy forum?
I even provided a link for so you could learn something however your so closed minded either deliberately otherwise you think it is not worth reading!. Not my problem.
btw i am not just here to talk about Aus politics if that was only reason i was here, why would i post on ats at all when i could do it in a hundred other forums.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

You dont know what any of these important issues are about and you post on conspiracy forum?
I even provided a link for so you could learn something however your so closed minded either deliberately otherwise you think it is not worth reading!. Not my problem.
btw i am not just here to talk about Aus politics if that was only reason i was here, why would i post on ats at all when i could do it in a hundred other forums.

You got yourself some self-important 'attitude' there puppy...

How dare I post about things Theprimordialocker thinks I know nothing about!...I will be chastising myself forthwith, fear not! This state of affairs cannot continue while primordial ocker is around!

I really do need to learn...will you be my guru? Primordial? Please? You seem to know so much, and I obviously know so little...

The OP question has been answered...Rudd - leader of the ALP...my prediction...watch the the polls rise for Rudd and Labour...

What I 'knoe' is beyond your understanding. Not my problem though...

NO neopolitan icecream for you...off to bed! Now!

Å99
edit on 30-6-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It seems as though this has now turned into a Labor vs Liberal thread. But the question is, "why do people align themselves to a party, when the results show there is no difference between the parties other than name. The major parties prey on people like you who pick sides even before a policy has been mentioned.

What is it about the word POLICY that you people don't seem to understand. If you went by policy, then you wouldn't be siding with, or defending either party. You would be deciding by the policies that serve the majority of Australia best.

Abbott, Gillard or Rudd, either way the are all serving their own agenda's, and the agenda's of the power brokers who put them in power to begin with. NONE of these clowns have your, or Australia's best interest in mind, so WHY would YOU keep defending these puppets ? WHY ?

In days gone by, there was the stance that Labor was for the blue-collar worker, and Liberal were about big business and corporations. But those days have been gone for so long, that it is unimaginable that anyone today would still think it works that way. But this thread has proven that some Australians still do think this way. And its these same people that governments need to keep their agenda's, and career's going.

The Australian voting public as a whole remind me of a saying............"you can't fix stupid. Stupid is forever !".

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus
In days gone by, there was the stance that Labor was for the blue-collar worker, and Liberal were about big business and corporations. But those days have been gone for so long, that it is unimaginable that anyone today would still think it works that way. But this thread has proven that some Australians still do think this way. And its these same people that governments need to keep their agenda's, and career's going.

The Australian voting public as a whole remind me of a saying............"you can't fix stupid. Stupid is forever !".

I disagree wih you AD, Looking at it in a very selfish way, I want the best for my beautiful lady. When the LNP were in power, things were really tough and it urked me to see that bloody gloating Costello telling us how great everything was. When the ALP got in, we can now actually make ends meet.

I still believe that the ALP is for the battler and the LNP works for big business. Call me stupid if you like, I've been called worse. All I am sure of is that if the LNP gets in next time, there'll be a "tightening of the belt" but the only people it will hurt will be those most in need. The rich bitches will probably not even notice it. so yeah AD, I guess I'm just stupid forever or maybe just too old to change y spots. I've lived through the Lib sh#t too many times to think anything would be different. A bunch of bozos with a holier than thou attitude led by a rabbid monk. imo, We would be going "down the rAbbott hole" big time. A good example Queensland after the last state election.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus

I disagree wih you AD, Looking at it in a very selfish way, I want the best for my beautiful lady. When the LNP were in power, things were really tough and it urked me to see that bloody gloating Costello telling us how great everything was. When the ALP got in, we can now actually make ends meet.

I still believe that the ALP is for the battler and the LNP works for big business. Call me stupid if you like, I've been called worse. All I am sure of is that if the LNP gets in next time, there'll be a "tightening of the belt" but the only people it will hurt will be those most in need. The rich bitches will probably not even notice it. so yeah AD, I guess I'm just stupid forever or maybe just too old to change y spots. I've lived through the Lib sh#t too many times to think anything would be different. A bunch of bozos with a holier than thou attitude led by a rabbid monk. imo, We would be going "down the rAbbott hole" big time. A good example Queensland after the last state election.

The matrix has you.

Through your support of the corrupt and destructive two-party system, you perpetuate it. That's unAustralian.
edit on 30-6-2013 by tomutheyounger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join