It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 100 years Love will be illegal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Negative on that part, I mean not really. My avatar is merely a drawing of a charter from a videogame I once played. Something that took my fancy for the time being in some thoughts I currently have floating around. The charter name is Grafh, he is not necessarily evil, however he is not nice.

Its a bit complicated. The name of the charter is Grahf which means a few thing but in itself is just a play on words on "grafting" personas, or memes, or even wills onto other body's, a more precises form and way in which the individual "will" of a person can live on after the container ie body dies. Its a play on words to that, and also personas, ie you can graft a whole will or persona to other people thereby continuing that persona or persona or wills or memes going from generation to generations or from body to body. Kind of like the way religion worked throughout the centuries to continue to propagate itself, and to make more religious people and continue itself, or everything else in life really.
So,Grahf is a dude?

Is he your dude?

Or a doublette of your personality unexpressed,because it cannot be reflected in the life of the others around you!

Tough life isn't it?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

But ya dude, its just a drawing which took my fancy for a bit. If you want, here a bio of the character it may explain a bit more, however if you never played the game it would be pretty meaningless. And like I said carry on dude.
I knew who that is I just was playing around a bit.

Now for sure you can carry on,galadofwarthethird.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So much for "love and light" I guess this is the darker suppressed side of being judgmental. Love will not be illegal. Even if they take Oxytocin out of the brain, the brain will just reproduce it. Even if someone found and illegal way to feel it, how would they know? Love is internally felt.
Sorry but you don't understand the concept of love and the many aspects which this concept have.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Here are two definitions of love from The Dictionary:

love [luhv] Show IPA noun, verb, loved, lov·ing.
noun
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.

If you're using it in another way please give a definition so we can know what you are talking about.

I take the liberty to use words against their definitions to but I give a DEFINITION so that people will not understand me. What do you mean by love then if not this?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I don't think it will be so much illegal in 100 years.

I think people might wise up over time and realize love is used to make a sale an awful lot of the time.

I myself really can't figure love to be anything more than being addicted to someone, and it can be a good thing when children need to be cared for during their vulnerable years.

If I manage to quit smoking tobacco again, you can be damn sure I won't start smoking again after how hard it was to quit, same goes for love.

Love is used as a sales pitch, like anything else people need, it is used to generate a profit.

And love didn't exist as it does in the not so distant past, not so long ago people didn't have the time or the resources to waste on it the way they do now.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

So,Grahf is a dude? Is he your dude? Or a doublette of your personality unexpressed,because it cannot be reflected in the life of the others around you!

No its just a character from a videogame like I said. You should listen to what I said not what you want to hear. And no it is not a doublet of my personality, and in fact many more people in the life around me have such double personalities and are not aware of it. Like I said its something that I had and was thinking of. Of which I will not be explaining farther because it would make no sense to you and frankly you just would not get it.

Tough life isn't it?

I really am not sure what your getting at. But whatever it is rest assured that it is in error.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by arpgme

So much for "love and light" I guess this is the darker suppressed side of being judgmental. Love will not be illegal. Even if they take Oxytocin out of the brain, the brain will just reproduce it. Even if someone found and illegal way to feel it, how would they know? Love is internally felt.
Sorry but you don't understand the concept of love and the many aspects which this concept have.

You dont seem to be able to grasp a simple concept. Love is not a thing in itself, it can mean many thing. In fact some minutes ago I was randomly surfing Facebook and on a site there they had a questionnaire of what is most important for them. Love - Sex - or Money. On Facebook at least from that site and from both men and women answer was an overwhelming "money" because with it you can get the other two.

In fact here let me quote a few of there answers.
From some female: Money makes the world go around you can't walk into the store to buy something and pay with love #s just not happening
From some some guy: Money can get me sex and love.
From some other guy: All the above.

So ya! like I said the definitions for love are many and the majority of people love something about a person and not necessarily the person themselves. It's why you see so many divorces, the majority of them are over money. In fact I consider the whole marriage thing to be a complete failure, at most it just seems to be a 3 year commitment on average.

But you know what? It is what it is, and what it is. Is not some magical all encompassing thing, if it was so. I do not think we would be having this conversation. Love is just a word to describe something and it has many meanings, so if you want to be understood you may want to be more precise in your description if you think people have the same ideas about the whole thing as you do...You would be mistaken.

In fact I just searched that questionnaire on Google and they have it all over the internet on all kinds of sites. Sometimes if you want to find the answer to something all you have to do is ask. So look it up yourself and you will see that peoples answers are as diverse as the people are.

Oh and more importantly on the same Facebook site they had this video. Its got to be one of the coolest magic tricks ever, or fake. Either way its pretty cool.

edit on 25-6-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

Oh ya there is that to Love is also a sales pitch. One of the oldest tricks in history one which both groups governments and females have mastered in keeping some hooked. There is a reason why all of human mating rituals start with a guy going up to a girl and trying to do his thing. And there is a reason why you will never see females do that, unless the guy is loaded or famous or well you get the picture its merely a control mechanism for the majority of people especially the fairer sex.

Trust me after you see the real thing its hard to fall for this fake crap people try to sell you over and over, and our society is so used to being sold a product on love. You see it in the movies, in books, on social sites, everywhere really that the whole thing has become almost completely disillusioned with any sort of reality, and definitely its not the real deal. Its just a sales pitch. Its there because it sells and it peeks the interest of the ego or peoples fancy's, basically it sells. But in the end the reason why you see it in the movies is because that is were people really want to see it. Even if all that actually happened in real life, it will go down in a completely different way then the books or movies, in fact the majority of people would simply not want it or would be so completely disillusioned about things that they would not even notice it, or it would probably scare them #less.

Love is used as a sales pitch, like anything else people need, it is used to generate a profit. And love didn't exist as it does in the not so distant past, not so long ago people didn't have the time or the resources to waste on it the way they do now.

Truer words have not been said on this thread. We really and especially some people just seem to have to much time on there hands. Love is a sales pitch, and has been for a long long time. And that just may be the problem the majority of people do not know the difference between one, or the other, between what is real and true and what is merely just illusions and fake. And in truth its so ingrained into everything in our society and the way we do things, that there really is not much of a difference between one or the other.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

No its just a character from a videogame like I said. You should listen to what I said not what you want to hear. And no it is not a doublet of my personality, and in fact many more people in the life around me have such double personalities and are not aware of it. Like I said its something that I had and was thinking of. Of which I will not be explaining farther because it would make no sense to you and frankly you just would not get it.
I guess that you must love your self very much,....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You dont seem to be able to grasp a simple concept. Love is not a thing in itself, it can mean many thing. In fact some minutes ago I was randomly surfing Facebook and on a site there they had a questionnaire of what is most important for them. Love - Sex - or Money. On Facebook at least from that site and from both men and women answer was an overwhelming "money" because with it you can get the other two.
Facebook?

Sorry never heard of it....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In fact here let me quote a few of there answers.
From some female: Money makes the world go around you can't walk into the store to buy something and pay with love #s just not happening
From some some guy: Money can get me sex and love.
From some other guy: All the above.
Like from emails?

Hmmm....so low.....

In fact I consider the whole marriage thing to be a complete failure, at most it just seems to be a 3 year commitment on average
Of course it is a failure,especially for those who fail to have true...love.

But carry on stru(e)de.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I guess that you must love your self very much,....

Facebook? Sorry never heard of it....

You so did hear of Facebook. Liar liar pants on fire.

Like from emails? Hmmm....so low.....

And here I thought I never read the stuff people post. But no! like I said it was a sort of survey type of thing, a question was asked and people responded to the question. They have the same thing or same like thing on other sites as well.

Of course it is a failure,especially for those who fail to have true...love. But carry on stru(e)de.

No really! srry its kind of you know true you know. But whatever I suppose we can stick our heads in the stand and play pretend. And I know more about love and seen more and felt more and all that jive then you. So ya! think what you will it matters not. Me personally I really dont care above the fact that people need to stop being all weird about it. And you are just making # up. If you have nothing really to say why bother making such a bland statement like love will become illegal in 100 years. You may as well have said the love of icecream will become illegal in 100 years. Maybe then I could believe you, I mean sure it could happen in 200 years, and people would be like oh that makes a sort of sense. As of yet nothing you have written in this thread makes any sense, its all just speculations and gibberish.
edit on 26-6-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

You so did hear of Facebook. Liar liar pants on fire.
No,because I don't like facebook and I will never have an account on that evil thing,and believe me it is the tool of the Devil in his pure state.

But no!
But yes!

And I know more about love and seen more and felt more and all that jive then you.
Small souls always tends to brag with what don't have.

Because for them to lie costs nothing.

like here

You may as well have said the love of icecream will become illegal in 100 years.

As of yet nothing you have written in this thread makes any sense, its all just speculations and gibberish.
Sure....

And now carry on,galadofwarthethird,and keep on loading....

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

No,because I don't like facebook and I will never have an account on that evil thing,and believe me it is the tool of the Devil in his pure state.

Facebook is not evil. Its merely semi bad. Besides Satan and God have there own Facebook pages. I am friends or hit the like button with God, I was hopping I would be getting free stuff. Nothing so far. I'f nothing happens soon however I am friending Satan Lucifer or the devil. Apparently on Facebook they all got there own pages.

Click links at your own risk.

GOD
LUCIFER

But yes

Nope I am right and your wrong.

Small souls always tends to brag with what don't have. Because for them to lie costs nothing. like here

SO... Your like trying to prove me right? Good job.

Sure.... And now carry on,galadofwarthethird,and keep on loading....

OK! Will do...But you may as well just admit it your making # up. I aint going to bother chatting with you no more on this. Seems you want to be right even when your so clearly wrong and clueless. Its like talking to a wall. Loading...Loading...Loading...Done...And...Gone.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Facebook is not evil. Its merely semi bad. Besides Satan and God have there own Facebook pages. I am friends or hit the like button with God, I was hopping I would be getting free stuff. Nothing so far. I'f nothing happens soon however I am friending Satan Lucifer or the devil. Apparently on Facebook they all got there own pages.
Facebook is one of the greatest tools of the Devil,on Earth.

SO... Your like trying to prove me right? Good job.
If you insist,at least once just because you insist....but the truth for you is,

"Small souls always tends to brag with what don't have. Because for them to lie costs nothing."

and the above is you.

OK! Will do...But you may as well just admit it your making # up. I aint going to bother chatting with you no more on this. Seems you want to be right even when your so clearly wrong and clueless. Its like talking to a wall. Loading...Loading...Loading...Done...And...Gone.
And stay that way and never come back.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Facebook is one of the greatest tools of the Devil,on Earth.

No its not. Its likely to come somewhere way down on the bottom of the most evil and greatest tools on earth list that the devil would have. I mean Facebook is evil, but its nowhere near that evil, like I said its just bad with a touch of good now and then. It may be even poorly done, and kind of caricatured, but the greatest tools of the devil, on earth? Nah there are many and much more greater tools about. Your exaggerating again.

If you insist,at least once just because you insist....but the truth for you is, "Small souls always tends to brag with what don't have. Because for them to lie costs nothing." and the above is you.

Nahaa, your just jealous because I am right and your wrong.

Told ya, you may want to expand on what you mean in your "In 100 years Love will be illegal" It just a blank statement, which does not mean much if anything at all.

And stay that way and never come back.

OK this time I really will stay away and not come back. I totally promise, don't have my fingers crossed or anything. Besides this thread is boring I will probably forget about it by tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Nahaa, your just jealous because I am right and your wrong.
No I am not,I cannot be jealous on someone very old and without very much hair left.

OK this time I really will stay away and not come back. I totally promise, don't have my fingers crossed or anything. Besides this thread is boring I will probably forget about it by tomorrow
You will be back, they all say the same thing but in the end they all are coming back.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

No I am not,I cannot be jealous on someone very old and without very much hair left

Oh now your just grasping at straws, really not only is talking to you like talking to a wall, but you kind of even suck at talking smack. Believe me dude I can and will call you all kinds of mean names. Just don't fell like it. Besides I am not that old, though I feel much older then I look, and I have all my hair intact. And in fact between the two of us. Even though you sound like a 5yr old, or some silly child, I will still have my hair long after yours falls off.
Oh and your theory is still nonsensical.

You will be back, they all say the same thing but in the end they all are coming back.

We shall see.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Besides I am not that old, though I feel much older then I look, and I have all my hair intact. And in fact between the two of us.
Oh sorry I was not referring to you,I was referring to your avatar.

But avatars reflect who we are and the way we look,through inside as inner being and through outside as physical aspect.

An given that as a fact,indeed I see you have no hair left,
and besides your head is flattened which proves that you are very old.

Because you should still wash your clothes once in a while,as can be seen in your avatar....ahh I begin to sound like greeneyed....

Even though you sound like a 5yr old, or some silly child,
I still have to choose between a 5yr old playing with the keyboard ,a CIA agent and many many other things.

We shall see.
That has been saw because you are still coming back.

Oh and you will......
edit on 3-7-2013 by piequal3because14 because: not good

edit on 3-7-2013 by piequal3because14 because: y

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join