It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 100 years Love will be illegal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I think the only reason you feel this way is because our society is so sheltered now. Everybody is so private. Yes, we work together abstractly via the economy. Person-A works on a construction crew that keeps the roads durable. Person-B works at the sewage plant which allows person-A to use the toilet. Person-C works at the police station which allows for person-A and person-B to walk on the streets without being mugged and beat over the head.
You mean like the first years when the Chinese Empire or China was formed?

Does it take a community to bring up a child? Hell, I think it takes a community to bring up an adult! We all need the differnt flavors and color of people
Unfortunately the human society has begun to level herself.

And this is a fact.

I just think that it's odd how the internet connectsion everything in the world together, including people, but I don't feel more connected with people. It's like our heart and soul has been cut out. People desperately look for this connection in religion and philosophy and even addiction.
That can seen here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Studies show that this "tribal" behavior can creat conflict. Maybe some kind of global elite are preventing people from connecting to each other to reduce conflict between countries and groups? Maybe their plan is to destory national barriers and create a world government.
The twenty first century will redefine the human emotion in a positive way or will not be at all,this to use finesse in words,

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

TPTB need to become HERO's. I'm cheering for this! Its got to happen.
Sometimes I have to author a thread in order to be able to give an answer.

Here's the answer for you Unity_99,

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

You are exaggerating, even if you are right. It just means that things are changing, things change all the time. Its a natural process, and even if like you say love will be illegal in 100 years, it can only be by choice. Like I said and can we please not use the L word so much in one sentence. But its not a thing in itself it can not die it only just changes due to the choices everybody made or head to. Its merely something we attribute to ourselves withing the scopes of our definitions and understandings. In 100 years things may change a bit from now, and so everything will change with it including this "Love" word you so like to throw around in your threads.

And yes some people do love food, like everything else its merely a idiosyncrasy to something about themselves. But if your talking about people, well then the same would apply.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

TPTB need to become HERO's. I'm cheering for this! Its got to happen.
Sometimes I have to author a thread in order to be able to give an answer.

Here's the answer for you Unity_99,

The global world mismanagement team exists, as in the bildenberg group, the royal families, bankers and top corporate heads, and shadow militia. And some of them are the very same souls that took out other planets in the empire of old, very much bad guys. I'm rooting for them to change.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
In a 100 years from now there really won't be many people left on Earth...only the odd little communities or villages and then a further 69 more years on from that will be the final year for humans as we know it. So love won't be illegal it will simply be in short supply.... like the population on Earth but then it takes a great love to stay behind and die on the Earth.... Like the Captain and his ship.

2041 The real Disclosure and the time to choose... Leave or stay behind

Love will never be illegal where ever we may be.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
in 100 years LOVE may evole into something not considered... @ times 1 views emotions like shades of color:

ex:

3 colors in order = emotions so you have red9 red10 red11 emotions and red 10 = LOVE currently understood in this awareness level of communication in the energy zone... Now Lust would for example be red5 now look further...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Why do you people persist to use the L word so much in every dam sentence you write? We should make a rule were it can only be used once every 15,000 words or so. Anyways your color coding makes little sense and besides which you skipped red 1 through 4, or what about red 50? Besides how is love a color anyways or red to begin with? what are we measuring the distance between galaxies and so have to measure there redshift? The whole thing is silly. Again your logic makes an ineffectual sort of sense, and worse what if this whole L thing is blue or lime green or turquoise or orange? What then?

Like I said the op is exaggerating or merely seeing things through a screened window, the screened window of his perceptions. Like everything else it can only be taken as incorrect or incomplete.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Nitpicking on nonsense things, and I use Love in nearly every post!

Do you understand what he wrote.

Here is something else to consider, you're limited on channel 97.5 Fm and only sense a small number of colors and tastes, but when we progress to the next grade and our consciousness grow, can you imagine how many colors there are we don't see, and how many flavors of ice cream, let alone the degrees and expanisve growth in ways to Love and understanding every issue.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

And yes some people do love food, like everything else its merely a idiosyncrasy to something about themselves. But if your talking about people, well then the same would apply.
The same kind of thinking the Romans use to have,and the Roman Empire has disappeared.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I'm rooting for them to change.
They are of no value,I mean their value tends to 0.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

If you say so...We will see.

Second.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The same kind of thinking the Romans use to have,and the Roman Empire has disappeared.

Um dude under which type of civilization do you think your living under? The roman empire did not disappear, the old crude empire has fallen for sure, but at its core it has also progressed, spreed, and evolved to the point you see it today, in its many offshoots all over the world. Most of the laws, the very way we do things, even the way we build building are still around today and all derived from the old roman empire. It has not disappeared it has birthed a whole bunch of different variations of itself though out history. One of which is the civilization we live under.

But anyways I was right in what I said about idiosyncrasies. If I wasn't then we would not be having this conversation and nobody would be arguing about this whole thing at all, it would not even register on there radar and people would not be trying so hard to ignore it. So in a way ya! your right! things may be changing in 100 years, however i do not think "love" will be going anywhere and it will not likely be illegal, it never was.

Haven't you heard? Its all love, and some people tend to love different things then you, so ya there are people that love food, or shiny things, or money, or sex, or any number of thousands of things. Its all so totally love, the love of greed and power is what brought a majority of our societies to were we are today. Love does move the world you see...Like I said idiosyncrasies, and birds of a feather.

edit on 21-6-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Haven't you heard? Its all love, and some people tend to love different things then you, so ya there are people that love food, or shiny things, or money, or sex, or any number of thousands of things. Its all so totally love, the love of greed and power is what brought a majority of our societies to were we are today. Love does move the world you see...Like I said idiosyncrasies, and birds of a feather.
Tell this to your children,but I am sure you will not have the courage.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Unless you live in a bubble your going to be running into all kinds of people with all kinds of different idiosyncrasies. You yourself are one, sorry to say but sooner or latter a little bit of reality will interlude into anybody's or anybody's kids life. I do not think keeping them in some sort of state of put your head into the sand will help them much when that happens. People are people and if you think that everybody is like some sort of happy go lucky everything is love person you would be wrong.

So ya! If I had kids I would tell them, though not using those exact words. I do not see were courage even comes in the picture its just basic general knowledge that everybody should have, in fact its not a big deal. Carry on dude.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

People are people and if you think that everybody is like some sort of happy go lucky everything is love person you would be wrong.
Around me are only that kind of people because I live in Paradise,where the misery of the Devil is absent.

edit on 23-6-2013 by piequal3because14 because:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Carry on dude.
Sorry to ask but what is a dude?

Is that the reflection of the image of the absence of Love,like for example.....your avatar?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The wikipedia definition is sufficient. But I meant it as a person, some guy who I responded to, ie you dude

Is that the reflection of the image of the absence of Love,like for example.....your avatar?

Negative on that part, I mean not really. My avatar is merely a drawing of a charter from a videogame I once played. Something that took my fancy for the time being in some thoughts I currently have floating around. The charter name is Grafh, he is not necessarily evil, however he is not nice.

Its a bit complicated. The name of the charter is Grahf which means a few thing but in itself is just a play on words on "grafting" personas, or memes, or even wills onto other body's, a more precises form and way in which the individual "will" of a person can live on after the container ie body dies. Its a play on words to that, and also personas, ie you can graft a whole will or persona to other people thereby continuing that persona or persona or wills or memes going from generation to generations or from body to body. Kind of like the way religion worked throughout the centuries to continue to propagate itself, and to make more religious people and continue itself, or everything else in life really.

Even the concept of reading a book or learning something from a school book is just a form of grafting something to somebody else or passing on knowledge or ideas or even thoughts to somebody else a memetic sort transaction but in the case of the character Grahf its more like grafting a whole and complete lifeform or life experiences complete with past memories onto another body or being, a form of propagation basically. Its like a very extreme and precise way not that far off of how spreading religions such as Christianity or Islam and its memetics works on a global scale to infiltrate the mental makeup of groups of people and propagate itself and to spreed throughout the world. Only this is done on a individual to individual basis, not all that much different in how a mother or a father would want to graft or implant a teaching unto there offspring, only much more precise and much more bizzare to say the least. You yourself are merely a memetic persona grafted on to a body in a lot of ways, right down even to the way you think and the words and concepts you use to describe things around you, or about yourself. Such as, and I quote...

Around me are only that kind of people because I live in Paradise, where the misery of the Devil is absent.

The concept of the devil and even of paradise would have been a foreign concept a few thousands of years before Christianity. And they were about as happy as they could be in there own right. To think that your descriptions of such things have the same meaning to me is merely folly, for all you know I may not even believe in the devil, or a devil. For all you know I may not even believe in the word "me'" or "that" in the same way you do. And yet you assume much.

But ya dude, its just a drawing which took my fancy for a bit. If you want, here a bio of the character it may explain a bit more, however if you never played the game it would be pretty meaningless. And like I said carry on dude.
Grahf

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Sorry to ask but what is a dude?

So much for "love and light" I guess this is the darker suppressed side of being judgmental.

Love will not be illegal. Even if they take Oxytocin out of the brain, the brain will just reproduce it. Even if someone found and illegal way to feel it, how would they know? Love is internally felt.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hopefully this wouldn't happen but I can't help but think of the movie 'Equilibrium' and the book Brave New World.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
While a broad-reaching, all encompassing type love -- love for humanity, love for animals, love for the earth -- is still readily accepted, a strong romantic, one-on-one love -- the love one has with and for a significant other -- has become all but taboo in today's world.

Never mind all that false romantic crap that you see in movies, romantic love today is frowned upon a lot more than smiled upon. It creeps people out. Even just saying the words "I love you" to someone is akin to asking them for a kidney; at best, it makes them uncomfortable.

Generally speaking, people are terrified of love. The mere mention of it is enough to send most folks running for the hills. Just ask most of the people on dating sites; they'll be quick to tell you that nothing makes them run faster than someone falling for them too fast.

Love is just one of those things that people love to think about and daydream about, and everyone imagines it to be a potentially beautiful thing... but when love comes knockin', these same people will usually flee as if their arse is on fire.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join