It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 100 years Love will be illegal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I have this feeling that 100 years from now love will be illegal.

zoechinaka.blogspot.ro...

In all aspects.

To the feeling of love will not be allowed to exist anymore.

It is a process that has already begun.

Because the absence of feelings has become a routine.

By the fact that the society itself does not allow for love to manifest in the way that use to be.

With common sense and by not attempting to steal the human rights of Love.

Because love has its own human rights.

This is why I think that love in the future will be found only in museums.

We will be just strangers looking with fear for something which we will not be able to define.

The fire of love will no longer burn with a hot fire but with a cold blue fire frozen by the frozen hearts who will steal the right to love for humanity.

Because in 100 years from now "Love" will be a lost word.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There's a difference between forgetting/changing the meaning of 'love' and making it illegal. I mean, I realize terrible things happen but it'd be pretty useless to make chemicals we don't even voluntarily produce illegal.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by missflowers
There's a difference between forgetting/changing the meaning of 'love' and making it illegal. I mean, I realize terrible things happen but it'd be pretty useless to make chemicals we don't even voluntarily produce illegal.

Are u inferring that Love consists of a bunch of involuntarily induced chemicals?
edit on 11-6-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by missflowers

There's a difference between forgetting/changing the meaning of 'love' and making it illegal.
By world population rate of growth.

I mean, I realize terrible things happen but it'd be pretty useless to make chemicals we don't even voluntarily produce illegal.
In the absence of feelings in an over controlled world,love will be illegal.

Therefore everything will be controlled,even those chemicals.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A hundred years?? it's already illegal round my house

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Sad to hear that,but I guess it's only the beginning.

Because in 100 years will be worse,when.....nothing will ever cross the Atlantic Ocean.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sooner if TPTB have their way.

Why do you think we are continually being decensitized to our surroundings. It's now commonplace for people to kill each other, no one is phased by it.

The television is by far the worst thing we have allowed into our lives. Not only is it a babysitter to the young but it encourages young teens...tweens to be promiscous, to engage in physical acts that tweens have no business engaging in. It's sex, sex and more sex and than betrayal, murder, lies and more murder and of course more sex. Instead of reading bedtime stories to their children parents are encouraged to sit down with them in front of the tv and watch silly soaps. Instead of sitting down at the dinner table and talking about your day during dinner everyone is now in front of the tv sometimes in front of the tv in seperate bedrooms. The tv teaches everyone that "hey murder happens but it's oh so good when you look sexy doing it" "shes hot because she has the new Minolos" "he is gross because he is overweight" and so on and so on.

We use to smile and say hi to strangers. We'd stop and ask the stranger who is crying if they are okay. We'd cry when another child is shot for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. We'd care....simply put we would care.

When you care for and love others, family friends even strangers then you'd go the distance....to hell and back for them. TPTB know this and they want you not to care, well fuuuk that. If we don't act now by turning off our tv's, by going out and seeing our friends, our family's by simply engaging others in active conversation then we lost our chance.

Can't forget to mention, Twitter and Facebook....what a genius way to get everyone to stay distracted from life.

I predict that in the next twenty-thirty years people will start to be force fed medication to supress their emotions. When/if this happens we are doomed. We can't let this happen.

I suggest everyone who hasn't read it should read 1984

Call up your family and friends just to say hi and you love them

Get rid of your cable, your facebooks your status updates and limit your time on tv, and internet, shop local and save a family business in the process.

Read a book to someone, a child or a senior or anyone who otherwise can't read to themselves.

Smile and be kind to everyone you can.

edit on 11-6-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

Get rid of your cable, your facebooks your status updates and limit your time on tv, and internet.
Everything stated by you in your post is true and more....

I give up TV long time ago because is poison.

I don't have a facebook account and maybe never will.

Oh,but I cannot give up ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
how can you make a feeling illegal

it would be impossible to enforce any kind of law like that

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

We use to smile and say hi to strangers. We'd stop and ask the stranger who is crying if they are okay. We'd cry when another child is shot for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. We'd care....simply put we would care.
That is again true,and something very rare these days,or better said almost gone.

But chances are,only if they will understand that what is happening today is their own death in the future.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

By the way society is evolving in no feelings land ,everything revolving around few simple elements that does not allow to humankind to go on.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

So you've asserted that love will become illegal in 100 years....

Will you share with me WHY love will become illegal? Please give examples.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by smurfy

Sad to hear that,but I guess it's only the beginning.

Because in 100 years will be worse,when.....nothing will ever cross the Atlantic Ocean.

Eh? I just flew in from New York tonight...me arms are killing me

BTW, did you never see Barbarella, circa 1968 she has a whale of a time, a little less than 40,000 years from now, although admittedly there was a lean period in between.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

By the way society is evolving in no feelings land ,everything revolving around few simple elements that does not allow to humankind to go on.

well perhaps it is because i am head over heels in love right now but..

no, i don't see it.

you are saying now that basically in 100 years time human society will have evolved to have removed all notion of love and have it illegal.

just not going to happen, i would say that there is a bigger chance that the world will end in the next 100 years than love will be made illegal.
edit on 11-6-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It seems like you are at a rough patch in life and all I can say is I feel for you.

This is just a suggestion but I think if you could make time for a road trip or even a vacation out of the country that would help. I would recommend Costa Rica I think it would do you a world of good. I recommend Costa Rica because you will see a whole different societal way of life and they are extremely friendly. Pura Vida = pure life it’s the country motto.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Will you share with me WHY love will become illegal? Please give examples.
The only exmple I will give you is even if the population is about 7 billions,the birth rate growth is tending to equalize death rate ,especially in western countries.

Which is a sign of the degenerescence involution of the mankind.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

just not going to happy, i would say that there is a bigger chance that the world will end in the next 100 years than love will be made illegal.
I like donuts too.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

BTW, did you never see Barbarella, circa 1968 she has a whale of a time, a little less than 40,000 years from now, although admittedly there was a lean period in between.
I never seen Barbarella,probably I am too young for that,but I suppose it is a good movie.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

The only exmple I will give you is even if the population is about 7 billions,the birth rate growth is tending to equalize death rate ,especially in western countries.

WRONG,

the population of the world is actually set to start falling (link)

besides if your reasoning for why love would be illegal is problems with population then surly it would make much more sense to argue that they are going to start forcing us to become sterile or some other kind of rubbish.

sorry OP but your probably wrong on this one, if we are still on ATS in 2113 and the global president Rothschild passes a law banning love you can return to this thread with a big "Told ya!"

until then to continue arguing that love will be banned is just going to look a little bit silly.

I like donuts too.

meaning what exactly.....

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

the population of the world is actually set to start falling
I know that but I've tried to use finesse in approach.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join