It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 100 years Love will be illegal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

If that came true how prophetic would the movie "Cry Baby" be? well atleast that line where he says I love your granddaughter if that's a crime I stand convicted.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumCounterfeit64

If that came true how prophetic would the movie "Cry Baby" be? well atleast that line where he says I love your granddaughter if that's a crime I stand convicted.
Sorry but I didn't saw that movie either,but I guess it should be interesting to watch ,if I'll ever own a TV set.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Yes but taking all the elements that we find today for that word and the behaviour of the human society which can be reflected in each individual,because human society is composed by individuals ,tends to the fact that in 100 years love will be illegal.

Not necessarily amongst humanity the individual is the newest creation, before there were herds and the herd conscious is still the prime directive among human societies. In fact its not all that great or good to be an individual. Generally pretty much every couple I have seen have a great deal in common, sometimes even though they are not aware of it, they are basically carbon copies of each other only albeit in different body types. I don't know must be me only but sometimes I talk or see some of them and they go on about how there so different when to me there practically like two pees in a pod.

Sometimes everybody even looks the same to me that I have a hard time grasping what there all getting on about. And you can see that most especially in this love thing, I have yet to see anybody who were of completely different or even just different be together. In this life and the next as you know you tend to attract to you the things which mirror you, so it will be in the next life and so on, in fact everything that you see around you and that you have had or have any sort of relations with was there before and will be there next time around. Even people who hate each other now at one time had a lot in common, even down to karmas sake its all just reflections of you. I believe that is all that it is, people just make up things, muddy the waters or dress it up to look like it is something more. But it is not.

Here look at this vid, its just some random vid I stumbled on. This couple even looks alike, if you were to put a wig on the dude and some makeup really you would not be able to tell a difference between them. Its the same in every other couple I have ever seen, even if it went sour and downhill they both were eerily similar at one point and still are. As a general rule you can pretty much to a great degree know how somebody really is like, if you know how there former ex or former wife or husband is and was like.

Even in extreme cases of that like does tend to attract to like even down right to there hidden or suppressed idiosyncrasies. And so lifetime after life time, the play and plot may change but the players are still the same players, only there outer appearance will change but the thing which people call a soul will remain pretty much the same. Once you can spot that you can tell who is who, and who was who. We are all not only recycled matter but recycled souls. Love is no exemption.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

But at least our choices in flavor of ice cream will continue to increase and expand
I do hope your words are true because I have a feeling that we will have a rebellion of the cows,before they will become flavoured.

Ya your right! Wont be a good outcome for the cows if they become more flavored, there already to tasty for there own good...
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Television is not evil. It's who controls what goes on tv, the actual people who are immoral or misguided, or evil. Just like guns. I can use one to hunt a deer and feed my family for the winter, or I can massacre my family. Or I can commit suicide because I'm so guilt ridden over the deer I killed.

I wish I could control a tv channel. Just one. Like, I dunno, channel 7. Or even a higher one, like channel one hundred and eleven. Or 272 or something like that, I dunno... It would be a pretty awesome channel, whichever one it ended up being, I can tell you that much. But I heard that like 6 people control all the channels... That's what sucks. One person should by law be able to control only one channel of television. This is downright ridiculous! It's an outrage!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
how can you make a feeling illegal

it would be impossible to enforce any kind of law like that

Where there is a will, there's a way.

Slowly, more and more things are being made illegal. It eventually has to stop or the future will end up like this one day...

edit on 15/6/13 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Television is not evil. It's who controls what goes on tv, the actual people who are immoral or misguided, or evil
The hardest thing is there are no subjects to watch on tv.

This is why I don't watch tv for so many years.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Love-noun/verb-definition of love is human furiousity. Love is feeling angry for or at someone or something. It is a passion that drives us to live. Without love the human body mind and soul cannot support life. All animals portray some kind of love along with its counterpart fear.
If fear is the reaction to a situation that bleeds ignorance then love is a reaction to a situation that we do understand. This being said it looks like we are heading into a fearless new world with alot of love.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by raj10463

I will light the way. All you must do is love and be not afraid. Exercise your soul and let it devour all evil. For true evil is not being able to see where the goodness resides.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by raj10463

This being said it looks like we are heading into a fearless new world with alot of love.
Truth has spoken your words my friend,because in truth we shall live without any love until love will be accomplished.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I think the only reason you feel this way is because our society is so sheltered now. Everybody is so private. Yes, we work together abstractly via the economy. Person-A works on a construction crew that keeps the roads durable. Person-B works at the sewage plant which allows person-A to use the toilet. Person-C works at the police station which allows for person-A and person-B to walk on the streets without being mugged and beat over the head. Person-D works at the cannery which allows them all to buy fish at the store. And so on... But the thing is, we only do this abstractly. We don't know each other. This isn't a small community where we all have names. This is a huge country and, by and large, we don't know each other. We pass each other on the street in the cities, but it's mostly a faceless crowd.

Does it take a community to bring up a child? Hell, I think it takes a community to bring up an adult! We all need the differnt flavors and color of people. If you isolate yourself, you lock yourself away from all of the different people that could offer insight about yourself and the world. The more friends and acquaintances you have, the more feedback you're going to get. You may not like one person, but you'll probably get along with another, and that can make all the difference in the world.

It used to be that if someone was failing a friend or community member would help them. Nowadays - because that person has been so sheltered - they either get put put on some obscure drug or therapy program or thrown in prison or on the streets.

Companies aren't communities. A community will hold onto a person even if that person is not perfect. A company, by contrast, will fire that person as soon as the money runs thin or a monetary opportunity knocks at the door. A community is more like how family members treat each other. A company is more like how different people of different families treat each other.

We're living in an increasingly plastic and digitized society. I don't know if all the things I bring up here are worrisome. Maybe they're not. Maybe companies and abstract communities are fine.

I just think that it's odd how the internet connectsion everything in the world together, including people, but I don't feel more connected with people. It's like our heart and soul has been cut out. People desperately look for this connection in religion and philosophy and even addiction.

Studies show that this "tribal" behavior can creat conflict. Maybe some kind of global elite are preventing people from connecting to each other to reduce conflict between countries and groups? Maybe their plan is to destory national barriers and create a world government.

Look here:
www.sciencedaily.com - Neurobiological Cause of Intergroup Conflict: 'Bonding Hormone' Drives Aggression Towards Competing Out-Groups...

Charles Darwin already observed that groups whose members are altruistic towards the group have a greater likelihood to prosper, to survive, and spread. The researchers reasoned that if this is true, neurobiological mechanisms should have evolved that sustain altruism towards the own group, and aggression towards competing other groups. The discovery that oxytocin promotes altruism towards the own group, and aggression towards threatening out-groups, supports this evolutionary perspective.

edit on 15-6-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

There is no such thing as truth. Only facts or lies.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by raj10463

There is no such thing as truth. Only facts or lies.
It is, only it has been long forgotten,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh,and....you are the same mirror that others doesn't want to look in.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I agree with most of you who think that the world is going mad, and we are losing love because of our societies which are polluting our minds with crap, instead of enriching us by teaching us how to love each other. Yes I do agree…but when I read your posts, it’s like you have already quit. You are so pessimistic…Yes we do have reasons to be worried about, and I imagine the worst when I see the world and how huge the disaster is because we are forgetting real priorities, because we are losing time in front of TV, or on social networks, instead of spending time with our family…

But I also see a lot of reasons to be optimistic about, the first one is this topic, and all the answers, and the diversity of responses. Doesn't the fact that we are all here thinking about this mean that we are not already done? Love is still around us, and haven't we been loved (most of us I hope) since the beginning, by the ones who gave us life, who dedicated their lives to us ? We are here talking about this because we have noticed that things are not making sense any more, we have noticed that our right to be loved and to love might be taken from us in the future. If it’s not an individual madness, if we are a lot to think that way, and to assume that we can’t accept this, we are not lost, aren’t we? Understanding is the first step, and after that we have to react at our level, each of us. So I think that loving is not going to be illegal in a hundred years and this is because if we are aware of this process, we can’t just let it be.

A quick analogy : there are a lot of countries in this world where freedom does not exist, most of them are fighting every day, sometimes since more than a hundred years, they are not quitting, so have we got the right to let it be, by saying: “anyway we don’t have the choice” ? For the moment fortunately love is not illegal, so maybe we should fight now in order not to have to manifest in 30 years to claim back what has been taken from us..

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
We are already being controlled on a certain level with different chemicals added to food and water, it is not a stretch to imagine this happening eventually.

Societies are already becoming to favour order over embracing the humanity of individuals, it makes perfect logical sense, but I am opposed to it all the same, the transhumanist agenda which really seems to be gripping us, and it will only get worse.

This reminds me of the 'Time Machine' where all the people are childlike (we see this in society already) and devoid of emotion.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Dude your not missing all that much on the TV or on the facebook and all that, its cool but not something to worry yourself over.

But I think your taking this whole "love" thing and putting it up on a pedestal which it just can not in now way fill. It's just a word my friend, one that just describes a varied state of emotions. Without any more specific details it is quite a nonsensical thing to say. Love will be illegal in 100 years? How so? The love for what? You could love a person, a time, a place, your love for chocolate, your love to swim in the sea, your love of reading, etc etc.

As you see its not something that exists in and of itself. Its merely a description of a bunch of varied states of minds, and usually within a group state especially if it concerns people its just a basic dynamic with is just there to serve a function. And as such it not only can be categorized but it can even be equated mathematically if you so wanted to, it is not any sort of mysterious or secret thing thats for sure. Your just making more of this thing then it really is. I think and like I said earlier in my other post its just a numbers game, your perspective of it and that it will be illegal stems from the fact that your not exactly your regular type, and such you could say that its ending because from your perspective it may be, or it just may be that you don't quite fit in and as such it appears that its ending.

Like I said when talking about this thing its not that much different then when talking about a certain species of bird or animal and its habitats and rituals and its populations numbers. Last I checked humans are still animals, there idiosyncrasies may be more varied and more subtle but its still just a numbers game and still just about birds of a feather. But not that the whole thing will somehow be illegal in 100 years, at the end of the day you and everybody else can only speak for yourselves, if even that.

So when you say love will be illegal in 100 years...I just got to ask...How so? Will they ban the world, I think the whole L word is a bit overused and overstretched anyways so much so that it has come to mean very little. In fact it just may have become another fad. But again...Why? And how so? I do not think anybody is stopping any of you from loving or whatever it is your getting on about, you could do that at any time on any given day. In fact everybody does, they are just not aware of it or they got things backwards or crossed in there head and so they mistake one for the other. And even if that is the case ain't nobody stopping you, but you.
edit on 15-6-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Its going to grow in all hearts instead.

This is what they're working for, but instead we're going to melt their hearts and they will serve humanity with tears running down their face on bended knees like gallant reformed knights. TPTB need to become HERO's. I'm cheering for this! Its got to happen.

Darren Hayes - Black Out The Sun, with lyrics (tradução).mkv
edit on 15-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

But I think your taking this whole "love" thing and putting it up on a pedestal which it just can not in now way fill. It's just a word my friend, one that just describes a varied state of emotions. Without any more specific details it is quite a nonsensical thing to say. Love will be illegal in 100 years? How so? The love for what? You could love a person, a time, a place, your love for chocolate, your love to swim in the sea, your love of reading, etc etc.
The way that our society is evolving is pointing that the bonds between people are on their way to no feelings land,a deserted land where human emotion for each other will be a long forgotten word in the future as it has already began to be these days.

In 100 years love will be illegal.

By love understanding the whole complex of emotions that make up human being and has already begun a process of transformation from plus to 0 and to minus in the future.

Oh and you cannot love food because food is not a living being.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Last I checked humans are still animals,
This is why in 100 years love will be illegal.

Because humans are differentiated from animals by Love as a conscious feeling given by reason to humans.

edit on 16-6-2013 by piequal3because14 because: a

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BinxieTrollestia

We are already being controlled on a certain level with different chemicals added to food and water, it is not a stretch to imagine this happening eventually.
You are right about that but we should not forget that their most powerful weapon is the psychological weapon induced to the masses by fear.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join